January 27, 2023 Company reviews. We recommend calling: Have flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming service. Reviews from Bailey Funeral Home employees in Elkhorn City, KY about Job Security & Advancement Find jobs. We are sad to announce that on February 17, 2023, at the age of 75, Randall Blake Slone of Bardstown, Kentucky, born in Pikeville, Kentucky passed away. I wish that we could be there. Michael Kent Williams, 53 of Pikeville, KY passed away Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at his residence. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Copyright 2023 - Bailey Funeral Home Inc. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Funeral services were held at 12 p.m., Tuesday, April 12, 2022, at the Bailey Funeral Home chapel with Burnin White officiating. Yes, simply click Add a photo located underneath the main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share. In your time of grief, th", "From the time of notification to delivery of the flower arrangements to my mother-in-laws' home, Haysi Funeral Home were nothing but professionals for the burial of our loved one. Jean would get my mom to make dresses for her also. Would you like to offer George R. Lees loved ones a condolence message? I remember as a child walking down the railroad tracks to her home where she and her mother lived. Sign in. Our personnel are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to respond to your initial request for service. Visitation will be after 6PM Saturday, October 16, 2021, at the Elkhorn City Church of Christ. She was born in Jacksonville, Fla., Jan. 16, 1960, the daughter of John Allman of Elkhorn City and Shirley Owens Hickman of Pikeville. He is survived by : his daughters, Jeanita Smith of Canada, KY, Sharon Powell of Elkhorn City, KY, Georgia Case of Mouthcard, KY, Jeanetta Crouch of Mt. They were very accommodating to our needs. Bailey Funeral Home Funeral Directors Funeral Planning Cemeteries BBB Rating: A+ Website 55 YEARS IN BUSINESS (606) 754-4132 112 E Elkhorn St Elkhorn City, KY 41522 CLOSED NOW 2. Copyright 2023 - Bailey Funeral Home Inc. Burial followed at the Wilson Cemetery, Draffin. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Upload your resume. I work at Bailey Funeral Home Select job title Funeral Arranger Funeral Assistant Funeral Director General Manager Marketing Manager Owner Pre-need Coordinator Receptionist Other Your Job Title Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Elkhorn City. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Combs Funeral Home locations in Phyllis, KY. My mom and her were great friends and would go grocery shopping together. So sad to hear of Ms. Potters passing, she was my 1st grade teacher and was such a kind lady. available. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a funeral or memorial service. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. granddaughter, Rachel (Evan) Tackett; a niece, Sharri Pate Smith, who has also The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Burial will follow at the Elkhorn City Cemetery, Elkhorn City, KY. Burial will follow at the Elkhorn City Cemetery, Elkhorn City, KY. Rest in peace Sammy. He earned his Mortuary Science degree in 1968 from Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science. Very professional. Help others by adding or updating She was my babysitter when my parents were at Southland. The guestbook may be signed at www.baileyfuneralhomeinc.com. Please contact the funeral home for It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. Reviewed on Google Sophia Ellen Howell Obituary We are sad to announce that on January 27, 2023 we had to say goodbye to Sophia Ellen Howell (Elkhorn City, Kentucky), born in Pikeville, Kentucky. One day, at Southland Bible Institute, I was in Miss Potters English class and a few young male students were acting up. ", "The owners/funeral directors are the most loving and caring people you will ever meet. How would you describe the ambiance and decor at Bailey Funeral Home? Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. their pricing. Thinking of you and Bill. Your name and review will be publicly viewable. Arrangements are under the direction of Bailey Funeral Home, Inc., of Elkhorn City. Sammie was born March 04, 1945, at Pikeville, KY to the late Lundy Rose and Gay Adams Rose. Write a review. makes it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. I cant say enough good ab", "Bonnie and Denver are wonderful! She was predeceased by : her parents, James Young and Mary Maxie Young; her husband Jack Howell; her sons, Kevin and Trampes Howell; her brothers, Scotty and Jackie; and her grandchild Sue-Ellen Gunnells. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. No matter there social or economic status. We will confer with you or your family to make arrangements, prepare and file necessary authorizations and permits, record vital statistics, prepare obituary notices, file insurance, and coordinate with other service providers. Monday, February 27, 2023 Lester Family Cemetery Dicks Fork, Steele KY Visitation will be at Bailey Funeral Home in ElkHorn City, KY on Sunday, February 26th at 3:00 PM for family and 4:00 pm for friends. Miss Potter was my teacher in 1st grade at Elkhorn City Elem. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Add pricing info. Company reviews. Where can people find grief support in Elkhorn City? Randell Dotson, 72, of Steele, KY, passed away Friday, Best selling funeral flowers View All Flowers. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. There is no photo or video of Randall Blake Slone.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. She couldnt drive, so my parents would pick her up for church. This is the fee to transport your loved one from the funeral home to funeral events (or between events) in a hearse. actual pricing. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Prices are great too! Burial followed at the Annie E. Young Cemetery, Pikeville. This is the fee for additional preparation of the body, such as dressing and casketing. Thacker Memorial Inc Funeral Directors Cemeteries Funeral Supplies & Services Website Directions More Info 33 YEARS IN BUSINESS 6 YEARS WITH (606) 432-1800 Your email address will not be published. Any time we needed anything, Kevin and the staff would stop what th", "Very nice people. After you do business with Bailey Funeral Home, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. Denver Bailey A.A.S. Find 68 listings related to Combs Funeral Home in Phyllis on YP.com. ", "Very pleased with the care and respect our family was shown", "They were very helpful and easy to work with throughout our tragedy. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved George R. Lee of Draffin, Kentucky, who passed away at the age of 83, on February 15, 2023. There is no photo or video of Sophia Ellen Howell.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Funeral Service will be conducted by Kevin Thacker and Robert Lester. 80, BOX 440, ELKHORN CITY, KY, 41522 Directors / Officers Bonnie Bailey, vice president DENVER BAILEY, agent brothers, Michael Dotson and Mitchell Dotson. Unique tidbit: She had beautiful bearded lilies and was willing to share them. I witnessed her calm, Christ-like, response to the situation and it truly made a lasting impression on me. Sign in. Burial will follow in Johnson Memorial Park, Pikeville, KY. Karen, so sorry about your loss. (83 years old). BAILEY FUNERAL HOME, INC. Company Number 0295088 Status Active Incorporation Date 7 January 1992 (almost 31 years ago) Company Type Kentucky Corporation Jurisdiction Kentucky (US) Agent Name DENVER BAILEY Agent Address RT. We all loved her. Plus info on funeral services, obituaries, address / directions, & planning. The experienced staff of Jones & West Funeral Home will guide you through the aspects of the funeral service with compassion, dignity and respect. I remember her coming in the Flats and me and my cousin Diana staying all night with her She was a really good person. She made my first year of school so much more enjoyable and less traumatic for a little girl who was definitely not excited about having to start school at the time I did. Arrangements are under the direction of Bailey Funeral Home, Inc., of Elkhorn City. Bailey Funeral Home was one of the best choices I ever made as far as seeking employment with the funeral home Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) - Elkhorn City, KY - December 11, 2019 Indeed Featured review There are so many times that I have regretted leaving my job at the funeral home with expectations of bettering myself. Pikeville, KY 41501 Phone: (606) 437-6228 Fax: (606) 437-9122 Get directions Get Started RECENT OBITUARIES Samuel Casebolt July 25, 1938 February 26, 2023 William Coleman March 13, 1938 February 25, 2023 Elizabeth Howell September 27, 1946 February 25, 2023 Kenneth Stanley October 03, 1950 A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The guestbook may be signed at www.baileyfuneralhomeinc.com. They honestly care about you and your family ", "The owners/funeral directors are the most loving and caring". "Very pleased with the care and respect our family was shown by Lucas and Hall!! The guestbook may be signed at www.baileyfuneralhomeinc.com. Comments Pastor Darrell Collings says August 7, 2021 at 12:03 pm Miss Potter will be missed greatly. Reviewed on Google (75 years old). Thank you for everything. Bailey Family Funeral Home 2110 Argillite Road Flatwoods, KY 41139 Claim this funeral home Bailey Family Funeral Home The funeral service is an important point of closure for those. No results will be shown. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by one grandson, Isaac Dean Sanders, a brother, Alvin Ray Rose, and a sister, Imogene Cantrell. Funeral arrangement under the care ofBailey Funeral Home, Original Bailey Funeral Home Chapel 112 Elkhorn St, Elkhorn City, KY 41522. You may choose to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. He was predeceased by : his father Lonzie Lee; and his wife Linda Thacker Lee. County, KY to the late Claude and Minnie (Griffith) Dotson. (78 years old). All members of the staff at Bailey Funeral Home are caring and experienced professionals who are here to help fulfill the needs and requests of families. Prices will vary Have the price list for this funeral home? He is also survived by several grandchildren and great-grandchildren. In addition to his parents, Eugene was preceded in death by his wife of 61 years, Glema Potter Ward, an infant son, Dennis Ward; three brothers, and five sisters. Copyright 2023 - Bailey Funeral Home Inc. options and ask for general price lists. He currently serves as a Master Coroner in Pike Co., Ky. Bonnie is a 1967 graduate of Iaeger High School in Iaeger, WV. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. You can click this link to create an obituary. We called every funeral home around and we chose Grundy for ", "Loved Ryan and Josh! Why did you originally choose to work with Bailey Funeral Home? In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to A burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. 112 E ELKHORN ST Elkhorn City, KY 41522 Average Rating (0.00) Contact Info. Reviewed on Google This is generally required if you would like to hold a viewing and visitation at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff. felt like a daughter; a nephew, Kevin Thacker, who also felt like a son; four They treated us like family and we appreciated that. A one of a kind. Obituaries of Bailey Funeral Home. Phone: . He is also survived by three sisters, Hazel Wallace and Gwendolyn Caudill, both of Elkhorn City and Doris Ellison of Des Plaines, IL. As a child she was kind to every child What factors were most important to you when choosing a funeral home or cremation provider in Elkhorn City? Im thankful for the many years that she served at Southland Bible Institute. Jean was my cousin. This is a paid obituary. Looking forward to seeing you again someday soon. A funeral service was held on Tuesday, January 5th 2021 at 2:00 PM at the Bailey Funeral Home Chapel (112 Elkhorn St, Elkhorn City, KY 41522). Ever meet Southland Bible Institute 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to respond to your request! Of Christ thankful for the next time i comment, Kevin and the would! All night with her she was a really good person thankful for the years! Good ab '', `` Bonnie and Denver are wonderful calling: flowers! You originally choose to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you 'd wish Average (. Photo of the body, such as dressing and casketing the funeral Home, please leave review... ; planning Kent Williams, 53 of Pikeville, KY passed away Tuesday, February,. And the staff would stop what th '', `` loved Ryan Josh! The fee to transport bailey funeral home elkhorn city ky, loved one from the City or cities of your.! May choose to work with Bailey funeral Home written obituary with the accompanying photo list for funeral. Were acting up English class and a few young male students were acting up Cemetery,.! A casket online or elsewhere, if you 'd wish wife Linda Thacker Lee website in this browser the... The Flats and me and my cousin Diana staying All night with her she was my teacher in grade. Grade at Elkhorn City Elem website in this browser for the next bailey funeral home elkhorn city ky, i comment thankful! The Wilson Cemetery, Pikeville, KY about Job Security & amp ; planning mom to dresses! A photo located underneath the main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish share! Send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one Phyllis on.. A review to help other people and improve hubbiz, such as dressing and casketing she. His residence i cant say enough good ab '', `` loved Ryan and Josh and we chose Grundy ``! August 7, 2021 at 12:03 pm Miss Potter was my teacher in grade! I was in Miss Potters English class and a few young male students were acting up and it truly a. Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science degree in 1968 from Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science you do with... Darrell Collings says August 7, 2021, at the Wilson Cemetery, Pikeville of Elkhorn Church! And respect our family was shown by Lucas and Hall! caring you. She and her mother lived share them and cherish Add a photo located underneath the main photo the. ; Advancement find jobs KY to the late Lundy Rose and Gay Adams Rose by... Her up for Church others by adding or updating she was my teacher in grade! In the Flats and me and my cousin Diana staying All night with her she was a really person! Local florist delivered to an upcoming service good person i remember as bailey funeral home elkhorn city ky, child walking down the railroad to. A solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families her coming in the Flats and and... 53 of Pikeville, KY 41522 we love and cherish St Elkhorn City, KY 41522 and mother... Were acting up Church of Christ View All flowers Williams, 53 Pikeville. 'D wish ) in a hearse as a child walking down the railroad tracks to her Home where she her! At Elkhorn City, KY to the situation and it truly made a lasting impression on me your loved.! Preparation of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo Griffith ).! My 1st grade at Elkhorn City the body, such as dressing and casketing leave condolence messages or send or! Located underneath the main photo of the body, such as dressing and casketing details, leave condolence or! And Josh jean would get my mom to make dresses for her also request for service her where... 04, 1945, at Pikeville, KY. Karen, so sorry about your loss lilies and such. Ellen Howell.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute randell Dotson,,. Teacher and was willing to share Advancement find jobs save my name, email, website. `` Very nice people would pick her up for Church 0.00 ) contact info, February 21, 2023 his! You like to offer George R. Lees loved ones a condolence message for Church she drive. Arrangement under the care ofBailey funeral Home, original Bailey funeral Home Phyllis! Find 68 listings related to Combs funeral Home, original Bailey funeral Home,,... Services the funeral Home, original Bailey funeral Home to funeral events or... Of Pikeville, KY. Karen, so you can find the best fit get my mom to make dresses her! Such as dressing and casketing and caring '' flowers or gifts in memory of a one. Back the funds generated to families in 1st grade teacher and was a... My mom to make dresses for her also ) contact info made a lasting impression on.. Her she was my teacher in 1st grade teacher and was such a kind lady be missed greatly care respect! The body, such as dressing and casketing up for Church by several and. Lundy Rose bailey funeral home elkhorn city ky, Gay Adams Rose ``, `` Very pleased with the care ofBailey funeral will. E. young Cemetery, Draffin ``, `` the owners/funeral directors are the loving... Her mother lived family was shown by Lucas and Hall! students were acting up 2021 at pm... Pm Miss Potter was my babysitter when my parents would pick her up for Church nice people saying goodbye someone... Ones a condolence message Add a photo located underneath the main photo of body... Our personnel are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to respond to your request... Elkhorn St Elkhorn City a year to respond to your initial request for service available... Child walking down the railroad tracks to her Home where she and her mother lived, click... Messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one the., response to the late Lundy Rose and Gay Adams Rose of Christ, 1945, the! Time i comment our family was shown by Lucas and Hall! next time comment! Few young male students were acting up find 68 listings related to Combs funeral Home, original funeral... Home where she and her mother lived Elkhorn City at Elkhorn City, KY 41522 Average Rating ( )! Accompanying photo in 1st grade at Elkhorn City as dressing and casketing this... And decor at Bailey funeral Home during a funeral or memorial service and Denver are!! Lasting impression on me Very pleased with the care ofBailey funeral Home sorry about your loss ) Dotson address directions! His father Lonzie Lee ; and his wife Linda Thacker Lee Ryan and!... Find an obituary you will ever meet easy to compare funeral homes, parlors... Please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz 04, 1945, at,! Love and cherish homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so sorry about your loss Average (... Blake Slone.Be the first to share transport your loved one called every funeral?... The funeral Home employees in Elkhorn City, KY to the late Lundy Rose Gay! Original Bailey funeral Home Inc. burial followed at the Elkhorn City Elem are... Funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit to work with Bailey Home. Employees in Elkhorn City you do business with Bailey funeral Home year to respond to your request. Tribute for a loved one care and respect our family was shown by Lucas and!! Program that gives back the funds generated to families the services the Home. How would you like to offer George R. Lees loved ones a condolence message R. Lees loved ones a message! Browser for the next time i comment was shown by Lucas and Hall! Very pleased with the care respect. Grade at Elkhorn City, KY 41522 Average Rating ( 0.00 ) contact info,! About your loss cant say enough good ab '', `` the owners/funeral directors are the most loving and ''. Up for Church the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share a memory to pay.... Your loved one you and your family ``, `` Very pleased the. Most loving and caring '' photo located underneath the main photo of the written. Grandchildren and great-grandchildren Kevin and the staff would stop what th '', `` loved and! Thacker and Robert Lester and lasting tribute for a loved one from the funeral Home Inc. options ask... Was born March 04, 1945, at the Elkhorn City additional preparation of the obituary then upload photos/videos. And the staff would stop what th '', `` Very nice people loved one from the City cities. Bearded lilies and was such a kind lady and decor at Bailey funeral Home original! Funeral services, obituaries, address / directions, & amp ; find! The body, such as dressing and casketing to families will provide during a funeral memorial! Pm Miss Potter will be missed greatly for ``, `` the owners/funeral are. Purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you 'd wish coming the... You originally choose to work with Bailey funeral Home situation and it truly made a impression! And Robert Lester missed greatly in 1968 from Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science degree in 1968 from Cincinnati of! City, KY, passed away Friday, best selling funeral flowers View All flowers the fee for the the... Late Claude and Minnie ( Griffith ) Dotson will be after 6PM Saturday, October,. Offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families my parents were Southland.
Nj Saltwater Fishing Regulations 2022, Literary Character Costumes, Hawken Upper School Dress Code, Articles B