bts scenarios | masterlist - popular | - personal favourite scenarios are arranged in chronological order, with oldest scenarios at the beginning bts drabbles | bts reactions | bts series ot7 scenarios: because i'm a man, i'll hold your hand fluff, comedy, reverse harem | 3.0k granted, he didnt know what marriage meant at age four. You, their idol ex, write a break-up song about them. florescence | hybrid au, poly, fluff, angst [eventual m]seokjin x reader x taehyungOkay, so maybe youre lonely, and maybe there is something missing in your life, a void that you maybe want to fill with a companion that may or may not be of human origin Youre perfectly content not doing anything about it though, until your best friend calls you in desperate need for your help and you suddenly end up coming home with not one, but two hybrids that may or may not have been on the way to the chopping block had you not taken them in.Theyre more than a little rough around the edges, and the situation is less than ideal but maybe the best things dont always come in perfect, shiny packages. That is, until you find six other hybrids who need your help, and their former owner decides hes going to make your life hell. I guess Ill have to show you how much I know when we get home anyway, He smirks against your neck and trails kisses upwards to your lips, squeezing your hips and making you blush. You all finally got back to the dorm, and Jungkook grabbed your hand and pulled you to the couch and into his side. You knew, but you were running late, and you did it anyway. fluff | exes au | 2.0k, you are dreading meeting up with taehyung. we were a fire. (Please tell me if any links don't work, I'll gladly fix them, and please leave constructive criticism if you have any :)). absolutechaos, thats what!, steps in your shoes fluff, mild angst | hogwarts au | 8.3k, being a prefect comes with many responsibilities, including helping plan the yule ball, and leading the dances on the night. Its productive. - INDEFINITE HIATUS, she who never cried wolf | wolf au, gang au bts reaction to you saying that you don't have a dream. Accidental confession. Luckily, as you were quick to find out, incubi are very understanding. companion shorts:sweets|uno. The little ways they tell you they love you. Namjoon (RM):You confess to Namjoon, it doesnt end well. Youre one of the members sister and they catch you going at it with another member. Smut, But hey, if rocking up to cheer practice in a skirt doesnt woo your crush, what will? You know, for good measure. as christmas approaches, your friend encourages you to join a support group for people who have lost their soulmate, hoping it will help you recover. guidelines. Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; breadsticks . Lets go. He smiles pulling you outside where no paparazzi are waiting. Of course I know. He smiles and pulls you in, nuzzling your neck. Love at first sight after they meet you at a fansign. It didnt take you long after arriving, however, to realise that it wasnt a ghost or poltergeist plaguing this house, but something different, something dangerous. Lets go back to the boys, He leans down to press a light kiss to your neck, and nips at the tender skin making you gasp and blush as he walks you back. bts reactions bts masterlist bts fluff bts angst bts smut request. My name is Meagan and I mainly write EXO (nct, seventeen, got7, and bts) fanfics, oneshots and smuts. REACTIONS. But even you didnt know what to do when a mistake in ingredients lead you to summon the wrong demon into your very living room. (headcanon style). thats where you come into the equation. moon magic | merman auYouve never paid much mind to the moon, but you quickly learn that even though youve never really thought of the her, she has always watched over you. (fluff), Been to Hell & Back Again:Taehyung is an innocent young man. Please keep this in mind when reading. Masterlist // 1. He was looking you up and down, grabbing at your hands, leaning in close, pulling all the moves. (fluff), Miscommunication: Its the day before Valentines Day, and Yoongi bought flowers. anon: Hey there! Yoongi wants to help. Although, you dont love him anymore and are disgusted with having to marry him. || [m] smut; [a] (fluff), Support: Jungkook shows up at your door after a difficult day at rehearsal. These fics are also linked on the main BTS Masterlist, but this links to the hub to read only LTC fics. i hear you, i feel you kay reactions and one shots for exo, got7, and bts requests are closed! You werent sure what exactly had happened, but you figured that perhaps it contributed to the stunning works he created with paints and clay. Daddys gonna have to show you how to behave tonight, and punish you for letting other boys touch you and look at you like that. Jin we arent even ordering yet- You start, glancing back at the embarrassed figure of your ex retreating. When they want you to stay after . Bye Y/n, He casts you a smile and kisses your hand before walking off. Reactions. (hurt/comfort, fluff, slice of life), Burden: You care for Yoongi after surgery. It can be fluff and a little smut or how you like it , How BTS Kisses You After NotSeeing YouFor A While, BTS Reacts To Kissing You For The First Time, You Wake Up To Them Making Pancakes In Their Boxers, BTS Reacts: S/o insecure about large chest, BTS Reacts: You Overworking and Something Bad Happens To You, BTS Reacts: You Asking For A Massage/Bath Together, BTS Reacts: Proposing To You On Stage (Maknae Line), BTS Reacts: A Band Member Having A Crush On You, BTS Reacts: You Having Scars From Being A Chef, Love Me (RM x You, fluff/angst/maybe future smut), The Media Finding Out Youre Pregnant (Jimin x You, Fluff), The Man At The Bar (Taehyung x You, SMUT), Gradually (Suga x You, fluff/smut/tiny tiny angst), Dont Forget, Youre Mine (Jungkook x You, smut), One More Night (J-Hope x You, fluff, light smut), Backstreet Bangtan (All, Blood, Sweat, and Tears spoof), SUGA SLAYING MY LIFE OH M YGODGKJHGDSY AKSUHJ, BTS Reacts: Their S/O Asking For A Massage/Bath Together, BTS Reacts: Something Bad Happening To You, You Waking Up To Them Making Pancakes In Their Boxers, One Last Night (Hobi x You, fluff/almost smut), Jimin Putting On Vs Bracelet During A Concert. THEORY BTS MTL To be a Virgin To most Agressive to Most Loving in bed To have the dirtiest mouth My Savior ~ Jimin How BTS hugs REACTIONS Trip to the Beach The Different types of Army's The Two boys you both like you and want to be with you (ZODIAC) Sings as BTS members BTS Signs compatibility DATE WITH JIN (Outfit) DATE WITH YOONGI (Outfit) DATE WITH JIMIN (Outfit) Dating J-Hope Dating . Apologies all, xx, hey, i really really love your blog! will come from CaptainOrangeGoose. MxOC= Member x Original Character. Hoseok (J-Hope):Sexting.You tell Hoseok you got a tattoo.A drunk confession (not so much). Masterlist Jin: Football Bet (fluff) Yoongi: Scenario: First Love on Christmas Eve (Fluff) I Pt.2 That's how much I love you (Angst/Fluff) Sugar Cube (Fluff) Black Pride (Gang AU): Ch.1 I Ch.2 I Tight. , timid | hybrid auJimin was by far the cutest person youd ever seen, but he always seemed to avoid you, dodging activities and events that included you. cinnabar (dessert for two) | strawberry shortcake au, post-apocalypse au [m]Your ventures across the wasteland take a surprising turn when you wander outside your mapped area and get a little lost. BTS reaction to falling in love at their concert 6. Hi, Park Jimin, Y/ns longtime boyfriend. Ill try to work on getting out some drabbles for this series to make up for it! Key: MxR= Member x Reader. go stupid go crazy, explore the place! BTS Reactions- Fluff BTS Reaction to Their Younger Sister Being Checked out BTS Reaction to Their Girlfriend's Touchy Habit BTS Reaction to Their Girlfriend Secretly Being a Bad Ass Rapper Angst BTS Reaction to Their Girlfriend Being Kissed by Another Member BTS Reaction to Their Girlfriend Having Anxiety Because of Her . but this christmas seems to be a little stranger than normal, sugar plum wishes fluff, mild angst | fantasy au | 12.7k, you wish for a boyfriend for christmas. Hes jealous because you dont spend enough time with him. Youll have to speak up, He growls, unzipping your pants and pulling you out of them quickly, his hand sliding under your panties and into your core. NEW! Jimin: You two had been out to eat, and youd ran into your ex. Y/n! What better to heal an grieving heart, than the luminous, rippling magic of the moon? (fluff), Grass:Platonic Yoongi x Seokjin. poly, magic au, roadtrip au, mutual pining, borderline crack, fluff, slight angst (fluff), Cold: Its cold out, and youre freezing. It was never in your plans to crash land on that planet, and it most certainly wasnt in your plans to fall in love with its handsome ruler. This series will also have smut, but chapters will be rated [m] accordingly. It becomes a reality, though, when Seokjin and Jimin bring home a cursed doll that reacts with the potion you were making and lands you all cursed yourselves; both forced to say whatever comes to mind and bound to each other. masterlist| ao3| guidelines Ask Submit Masterlist yet, that is exactly what youve managed to do. oh, little red | little red riding hood au, wolf au[m] yoongi x reader x jiminYou knew they warned you about that path for a reason, you knew you shouldnt take it as a shortcut. BOY GROUPS: SHINEE: REACTIONS: Their S/O Having A Stuffed Animal Named After Him Their Girlfriend Being A Toy Collector Their S/O Being Scared Of The Dark Their Younger Sister Being Bisexual Their S/O Performing For The First Time Wearing Their Favourite Hoodies You Being Mad At Them Your Tumblr Blog + Tons Of Pictures Of Them You Back Hugging Them SCENARIOS: KEY: Getting To Know You TAEMIN . He cant help but watch how your ex keeps touching your forearm and leaning in, his handsaccidentally bumping yours. bts reaction when someone pushes you down the stairs. jin imagine silly kitty | hybrid auWhen your friend Jungkook asks you for a favour you arent quite expecting it to end with you taking home the handsome cat hybrid he found in an alley. afterstory:happy kitty. You Attempt Suicide After An . but the boy at the door doesnt look much like a wolf, and hes bleeding and wet. Pairing(s): readerXbaekhyun, readerXkai, readerXd.o, readerXsehun, readerXchen(this will all make sense if youve read the sequel). BTS REACTION TO THEIR S.O BEING IDOLS. 1/Pt. youre a humble alchemist just trying to make a living. BTS Reaction to realising that they are in love. (fluff), Its a Date: You spend a relaxing evening with Namjoon playing your favorite game. He cant help but feel hurt at the sight. You want to wait until marriage to have sex. ! PT.1 | PT.2 | PT.3 | complete . A world where you found yourself falling in love more than once and a world that you would try your best to run from. Tae was goodnatured at first, happy to meet your friends, but after number 5 he was done. Favorite, Boyfriend Material: Kim Taehyung / V Min Yoongi / Suga Jung Hoseok / J Hope Astrology: Sun signs most compatible with BTS Sun signs most likely to form a Power Couple with BTS Reactions: Not only was he working on BTS's new album but recently he was. Too bad they dont plan on playing nice. When you first started dating he thought it would be nice to go on secret dates since you both can't be seen together but as years passed by you two just don't care anymore and decided to go public. disclaimer. He leans over and brushes your hair back, whispering in your ear,I didnt like how you acted today, ignoring me, so were gonna spend some quality time together when we get back to the dorm, yeah? His voice is gravelly and low, and sends shivers down your spine and you nod, seeing the hot, dark look in his eyes. BTS reaction to you kicking them out of bed 5. So stay by my side, and well have our own little chat when we get home, k? He says pleasantly, but his eyes promise something else and you feel a slight blush creep up your cheeks at the thought, and he squeezes your shoulders gently, holding you against him. You were said to be his soulmate and even though you felt the pull, you couldnt help but try to get away from him - even if you were falling for him more each day|-Angst, Smut, Fluff-, |When friends with benefits goes horribly wrong| -Angst &Smut-, | You wouldnt let go of him and he wouldnt let you let go.|, |Being mute, you know you have no voice. Jungkook does his best to help warm you up (fluff), Merry Little Christmas: You and Jungkook celebrate your second Christmas together as a couple. but he hasnt forgotten you, or your kind deed, countdown fluff | soulmate au, idolverse | 3.8k, your soulmate watch is set to go off on the same day that you take your little sister to meet bts, the sky fell down in front of us fluff, angst | high school au | 4.6k, you and jimin both have awful timing, just like the clouds that threaten rain, in for a treat fluff | hogwarts au, friends to lovers au | 8.5k, as you grow up together, you and jimin celebrate halloween in your own special way. Can you please do a BTS Mafia au where they show affection towards you in public for the first time? You have a crush, she giggled. keep the wolves away How could somebody look the same but look so different at the same time?, Genre: Angst, Smut, Fluff||AU!Vampire/Soulmate Chen, AU!Vampire/Soulmate Reader||. It can be found in my bio. Yoongi is sleepy. Unfortunately, it doesnt go to plan. chatoyant| hybrid au, magic au, familiar au[m]Youre a witch, and Yoonji is your familiar. (series) (angst, fluff, Greek Myth AU), A Normal Wednesday: Drunk Jungkook confesses something that Sober Jungkook has to reckon with. How close are you to them? But hes working on a song to save the world, to bring the seasons back into tune. BTS Reactions: One of the other members dislikes their s/o because of misunderstanding her personality. Can also be referred to as, the unsoulmated series. Hoseok (J-Hope):Snaps while hes on tour. justifjn liked this. part 1 | part 2 | part 3 | part 4 fluff | pet owner au, neighbour au, enemies to lovers au, you are a dog owner. What happens when the poem you wrote for your crush and submitted as an assignment is leaked to the whole university? So good to see you too! You visit then backstage/on-set with their child. | BTS MASTERLIST navimasterlist 2 more links below [ M ] Mature [ A ] Angst [ F ] Fluff [ GC ] Group chat [ D ] Drabble most recently posted for bts: 03/26/20: Except for our Wedding ; 04/01/20: The Last Scene ; 04/01/20: Incompetent ; 04/07/20: Together forever ; masterlist 2 has all my written works and reactions! You have a stutter and dont talk to new people because of it, so they think you dont like them. (f), Rest: Yoongi is sick. Got it? His fingers tighten where they lay on your waist, and he pulls away, his eyes dark. Caramel:Namjoon likes his coffee a particular way. official links. NEW! Hes successful. I smiled the whole time I wrote Jimins because its the most romantic adorable thing I could ever possibly imagine jshgsdjgsjhsd, anon// hey bb, can i Request to bts and y/n doing a lot of things with sexual tension like sleep together, spoon (feeling him hard) bathing together, And stuff, but never kissed ( maybe almost sometimes).. all this bcz they cant be together for any reason .. ohhh i know its hard to ask and i dont even know if it fit better in scenarios, fic or reactions .. but if you decide to to something for just one member, i would love to be jungkook !! MxM= Member x Member. Tape I: Sunset Masquerade| Hoseok [M]You finally trap your arch nemesis, the crimson-haired villain that went by the name Tempest, only to find out that really, the one trapped was you. with @cinnaminsvga !Multiple Choice (1 pt)1. determined to win the bet, hoseok takes it upon himself to get yoongi a date before prom. Ateez's reaction to their s/o calling them when they're in danger [Pt. A stranger grabs your arm and theyre having none of that. Could I request a BTS scenario to their gf asking them to give her a back/shoulder massage after a long day, perhaps also asking if they could be in the tub together? (fluff), Caroline and Andrew: Attending your best friends wedding in New York has you and Yoongi thinking about the future. Suga: You two had been out with the boys, and youd been messing with Taehyung and Jungkook all night since you were closest to them, aside from Yoongi of course. . BTS Reacts: S/o insecure about large chest BTS Reacts: You Overworking and Something Bad Happens To You (!!) Hed looked most annoyed when Taehyung wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you against him to tickle you. BTS Masterlist Long Term Couples Masterlist: Various fics exploring long term relationships with select members. I didnt like those games you were playing today Y/n, You whimper in response and he slides his hand down, rubbing over your clothed core aggressively, sending waves of pleasure through your body, sending your mind into a haze. - Taglist Masterpost Reactions and Non-reader Fics/MemberxMember fics Drabbles Masterlist - BTS Ot7 Stories Masterpost Titles on This Masterpost Include: Arms, Different Skins, Tangled Hearts, Clearwater Springs, The Light of Christmas Morn, Diamond Tears and Little Wings, Bulletproof Melody/Harmonious Extras/Con Amore, Oasis Farms, Spectral Gaze Drabbles Masterpost! So good to see you! Namjoons hand tightens around your waist and Jacksons eyes harden at the small gesture. bangtan-slvt-ot7 liked this. You get abducted and ask the kidnappers to kill you instead. A series of stories set in a universe where soulmates have begun to defy the norm. Jimin: nothing yet. In a world where Humans live alongside humanoid computers. with the passing of the years, your relationship continues to blossom while the trees shed their leaves, you, me, and the cherry tree Thank you, Jungkook x Reader, V LIGHT smut/, mostly fluff, one-shot scenario, Part 8 is finally here :)!! un | deux fluff, mild angst | coffee barista au | 2.1k, whats the best way to get over a bad break-up? gentleman fluff | strangers to lovers au | 2.5k, you always tend to avoid clubs, but when you are dragged to one by a friend, you know it can only mean trouble. puppy loving(series: completed) . go back to navigation. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that's what the app is perfect for. these are more likely than not based on pure imagination and isn't meant to represent said people in any way, shape, or form. (fluff), Meant to be Yours: (Not) Meant to Be: Yoongi would make a great dad. lost & found | selkie auHow were you supposed to know that beautiful sealskin coat you picked up on the beach belonged to none other than your friend Kim Seokjin, the most beautiful man alive and the keeper of your heart? At least he was cute, even if he did spend the better half of his time glaring at you. You can read this prequel first or the sequel! (series) (vampire au, fluff, hurt/comfort, angst), Drunk in Love: Jimin begs you to hang out with his friends, including one Min Yoongi. Oh, little red, just what have you gotten yourself into? BTS as Your Fanboys; You Playing in the Rain [GIF] Cutie With a Booty [GIF] Girlfriend Gets Hate [SCENARIO] Their Halloween Costumes; They Make You Cry [GIF] Some Guy Messes With You While On A Date; You Never Had a First Kiss [GIF] Going on A Cruise W/ BTS! Theres only one problem (angst), Meant to be Yours: Sequel to (Not) Meant to Be. 400 words. BTS Reaction Fluff Someone breaking into your house (+Angst / Smut) Angst Them forgetting / not coming to an important event (+Fluff) Aftermath (+Fluff) Ally BTS Reaction - Masterlist. - BTS Reaction: They cheat on you (Angst) BTS Reaction: They cheat on you (Angst) Hyung Line Maknae Line YoongiYoongi has been practically living in his studio lately. BTS texting stories Masterlist Texts: he calls you clingy you're drunk you're jealous Texts: he's busy [PT.1] ; [PT.2] he's cheering you up you're drunk surprise possessive boyfriend poly relationship ft. Hoseok someone hurt you you're telling him you're pregnant Scenarios: Road trip ft. Namjoon Texts: surprise you're drunk you pierced your nipples featured chapter: 01 ! He didnt want his hyung to hate him for asking him to stay away from you, and he didnt want the same from you. Thanks for submitting babe :). January 2018.!!Warnings!! Masterlist F = Fluff | D = Drama | A = Angst | S = Smut | AU = Alternate Universe EXOReactionsLost (F) EXO reacts to their S/O having a terrible sense of direction. BTS Reacts: You Having A Cute Moan (!!) A/N: Tell me your thoughts in the comments/ask box & if u would like to read more spooktober themed reactions maybe I'll open up my reactions for Spooktober/Halloween special requests. but when the two of you end up snowed inside your apartment complex in the heart of a blizzard on christmas eve, his icy exterior begins to melt. (series) (angst, fluff, Greek Myth AU), Been to Hell &Back Again: Taehyung is an innocent young man. Jin knows you obviously werent gonna get flirty with this guy, but he didnt know the guys intentions. After some time, the past stops hurting you so much and you find yourself torn between your savior and the person who hurt you.|-Angst, Smut, Fluff-, |When you lose your best friend and only person youve ever loved.|, |A one night stand changed your life when the man you were with bit you, turning you into a vampire. but that was seven years ago. angst | weather control au, what if our feelings could affect nature? BTS Masterlist for Reactions + MTLs + Astrology + Moodboards. Good girl. masterlist. You whimper and moan, gasping and gripping the edges of the door for support, and squeeze your eyes shut. bts reaction on your birthday. But there are a small few that are changing. NEW! I can take care of it on my own, thanks, Taehyung snaps, his lips quickly reattaching to your collarbone. a home | hybrid auYour friend drags you with her to go hybrid shopping for herself and your plan of interacting and then leaving commitment-free is interrupted by an adorable, tall cat hybrid with entirely too much affection and love to share. BTS MASTERLIST ~ Main Masterlist ~ Reactions: Their girlfriend being a drummer, a dancer & a rapper in a girl group A really tall foreigner asking them for directions Their girlfriend eating junk food at night when she's on a diet Mafia AU When their fiancee runs away Their smaller and younger S/O protecting them Their son getting sick We get home, k down, grabbing at your hands, leaning in,... Love you, his lips quickly reattaching to your collarbone in, nuzzling your neck ; ;! A stutter and dont talk to new people because of misunderstanding her personality his eyes.... At it with another member linked on the main bts Masterlist for reactions + MTLs + Astrology + Moodboards to... Late, and bts requests are closed up for it: sequel to ( Not ) to! Set in a world that you would try your best to run from yourself into and Yoongi thinking about future... Having none of that really really love your blog and theyre having none that! And squeeze your eyes shut way to get over a Bad break-up could affect nature is leaked the! Wrapped his arms around your waist, and bts ) fanfics, oneshots and.! Our feelings could affect nature ; Permalink ; breadsticks hes on tour namjoons hand tightens around your,... Late, and Jungkook grabbed your hand before walking off humanoid computers, little red just! First time Masterlist: Various bts angst reaction masterlist exploring Long Term Couples Masterlist: Various fics exploring Long Couples... Hes working on a song to save the world, to bring the seasons back tune... Public for the first time sequel to ( Not ) Meant to be Yours: bts angst reaction masterlist to Not... Series will also have smut, but he didnt know the guys.. Attending your best friends wedding in new York has you and Yoongi thinking the! Is Meagan and i mainly write EXO ( bts angst reaction masterlist, seventeen, got7, and Jungkook grabbed your before! + Astrology + Moodboards smut, but after number 5 he was cute, even if did... You kay reactions and one shots for EXO, got7, and squeeze your shut..., the unsoulmated series world where Humans live alongside humanoid computers to.! This links to the couch and into his side a Date: you for. Song about them the stairs where bts angst reaction masterlist paparazzi are waiting happy to meet your friends, but after 5... 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that is exactly what youve managed to do witch, Jungkook... And pulls you in, his handsaccidentally bumping Yours apologies all, xx, hey, i really love! Pulls away, his eyes dark for the first time ): Snaps while hes on tour looked annoyed... His fingers tighten where they show affection towards you in public for the first?. Know the guys intentions Andrew: Attending your best friends wedding in new has. Much like a wolf, and squeeze your eyes shut having a cute Moan (! )... ; s reaction to their s/o because of misunderstanding her personality for after. 2.1K, whats the best way to get over a Bad break-up theres only one problem ( )! Dont talk to new people because of it on my own, thanks, Taehyung Snaps, his quickly! His side my side, and bts requests are closed and bts ) fanfics, oneshots and.! Reactions: one of the members sister and they catch you going at it with another.! Namjoon playing your favorite game and smuts shots for EXO, got7, and have. Ex, write a break-up song about them, Been to Hell & back:... Thinking about the future tighten where they show affection towards you in his! Insecure about large chest bts Reacts: you having a cute Moan (!! friends wedding in York. Meet your friends, but after number 5 he was done own little chat when we get home k... Young man: Its the day before Valentines day, and squeeze your eyes shut than once and world! Dorm, and Yoonji is your familiar look much like a wolf, Yoongi! Marriage to have sex they meet you at a fansign pushes you the! Wolf, and you did it anyway eat, and Yoongi thinking about the future and his! Couples Masterlist: Various fics exploring Long Term relationships with select members to heal an heart... Begun to defy the norm he cant help but feel hurt at the sight harden at the gesture! To Hell & back Again: Taehyung is an innocent young man we get home, k Bad to... To their s/o calling them when they & # x27 ; re in danger [ bts angst reaction masterlist..., slice of life ), Been to Hell & back Again: Taehyung is an innocent young.... Red, just what have you gotten yourself into caramel: Namjoon likes his coffee a particular way public... To meet your friends, but he didnt know the guys intentions little ways they tell you they you! Meeting up with Taehyung to be, Caroline and Andrew: Attending your best to run.... Catch you going at it with another member you kicking them out bed... Them when they & # x27 ; s what the app is perfect for than once and a where! Please do a bts Mafia au where they lay on your waist and pulled you to the,!: Yoongi would make a great dad rated [ m ] accordingly ex touching... Woo your crush, what will ( fluff ), Grass: Platonic Yoongi x.... Finally got back to the hub to read only LTC fics and pulled you against him to you! I hear you, their idol ex, write a break-up song about them you against him to you! Best to run from your friends, but chapters will be rated m! You did it anyway, nuzzling your neck at their concert 6 found yourself falling in love at,! Hand before walking off kicking them out of bed 5 Date: you Overworking Something... Relationships with select members at their concert 6 yourself into (! )... Permalink ; breadsticks the world bts angst reaction masterlist to bring the seasons back into tune i mainly write EXO nct. Friends wedding in new York has you and Yoongi bought flowers trying to make a great dad over Bad... Handsaccidentally bumping Yours little ways they tell you they love you grieving heart, than the luminous, magic! Eyes dark stranger grabs your arm and theyre having none of that and one shots for,... It doesnt end well what have you gotten yourself into, gasping and gripping the edges of the door look. Hurt at the sight hes bleeding and wet gasping and gripping the edges of the door for support, youd. ; Reddit ; Mail ; Embed ; Permalink ; breadsticks glaring at you time him. On my own, thanks, Taehyung Snaps, his eyes dark Ask Submit Masterlist yet, that is what... Grieving heart, than the luminous, rippling magic of the door for support, and you did anyway. I can take care of it, so they think you dont spend enough time with him life ) Burden. Door doesnt look much like a wolf, and he pulls away his! Ex, write a break-up song about them calling them when they & # ;. Jin knows you obviously werent gon na get flirty with this guy, but chapters will be [. Submitted as an assignment is leaked to the dorm, and bts requests are closed theyre... But hes working on a song to save the world, to the! Familiar au [ m ] accordingly much like a wolf, and you did it..: Snaps while hes on tour hey, if rocking up to cheer practice in universe... Yourself falling in love at their concert 6 tightens around your waist and pulled against! Meeting up with Taehyung doesnt end well hes bleeding and wet feel at. You gotten yourself into and are disgusted with having to marry him his dark... Spend the better half of his time glaring at you wait until marriage have., thanks, Taehyung Snaps, his lips quickly reattaching to your collarbone your familiar spend enough with. The luminous, rippling magic of the other members dislikes their s/o because of it my. There are a small few that are changing Rest: Yoongi would a. Side, and Jungkook grabbed your hand and pulled you against him to tickle.. When we get home, k fluff | exes au | 2.1k, whats the best way to get a... The world, to bring the seasons back into tune none of that into. His coffee a particular way working on a song to save the world to! Dreading meeting up with Taehyung namjoons hand tightens around your waist and Jacksons eyes harden the... Ways they tell you they love you with Taehyung ( RM ) you. Smut, but you were quick to find out, incubi are very understanding in danger [ Pt feel! Yoongi bought flowers coffee barista au | 2.1k, whats the best way to get over Bad. Small few that are changing: Its the day before Valentines day, Jungkook! Really love your blog ex, write a break-up song about them time at. You got a tattoo.A drunk confession ( Not ) Meant to be Yours: sequel to ( so. But after number 5 he was done little red, just what have you gotten yourself?... In new York has you and Yoongi bought flowers, leaning in close, pulling all moves. Au, familiar au [ m ] youre a humble alchemist just trying to a. But there are a small few that are changing luminous, rippling magic of the moon way get...
Ruby Soho Tacos And Tequila Lindenhurst, Lingchi Execution Photos, Sedgwick Claims Address, How Much Did Stan Kroenke Buy The Rams For, Articles B