Awww, are you If you have a large forehead, no doubt you have been roasted for it many times. When did a elephant try to stuff itself into a trash can, because that's all I can see. 44. "I have been being bullied for some time now, and just the other day the bully said something really hurtful. So you better have self-control and sense of humor, not a happy meal. Good story, but in what chapter do you shut up? How about a little less questions and a little more shut the hell up? Savage comebacks are witty, cutting responses that can leave your tormentor speechless. 69. Try to put on a "poker face" that doesn't reveal any feelings one way or the other. You may not be the dumbest person on earth, but youd better pray he doesnt die. At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. Youre about as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle. This reply lets him know you dont find him funny, and it especially lets him know you dont care to hear anymore. Notice, for instance, if humor seems to egg him on. Dont bother leaving a message. And your eyes are so giant you can see it. WebThe point is to show that you understand your weaknesses and have accepted them therefore turning it into a strength. Which way did you come in? If youre going to have two faces, at least make one of them pretty. How do you keep an idiot in suspense? ? We are pretty sure that others will like them too: 1. Im not here right now so cry me a river, build yourself a bridge, and GET OVER IT!!! We all have something different about that people love to point out and make fun of. You only annoy me when youre breathing. This article was co-authored by wikiHow Staff. 62. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I was hoping for a battle of wits but it would be wrong to attack someone whos totally unarmed. i have been getting made fun of my big forehead and it hurts a LOT a school i try to ignore it but i can't help me, please apply cold water to the burns imma use dat one, Yeah my forehead is as big as your stupidity. I would make a joke about your life, but I see life already beat me to it. 22. 52. 45. I was walking down the school corridor when someone commented that my forehead was so big that I probably see all my dreams in IMAX! Youre not as bad as people say. Sure, as soon as you get it out of your a*s. This is a witty comeback that incorporates that classic insult of someone having a stick up their a*s. 13. Thanks for the compliment. I dont make mistakes. If my dog had your face, I would shave his butt and make him walk backwards. I have my away message on cause I dont want to listen to you and your stupid nonsense. Or is he a social bully who just uses words? 63. If you don't give it to them, they'll usually stop targeting you. What you lack in beauty, you make up for in stupidity. If you want to shut I would have insulted you, but Id have to explain it to you afterward. The term 'forehead' is also used in good humor to denote people who aren't that smart. You so ugly when who were born the doctor threw you out the window and the window threw you back! Don't feel bad if you have a big forehead. I was in my physics class when this boy kept staring at me. Some babies were dropped on their heads, but you were clearly thrown at the wall. You can also get in a lot of trouble for using these kinds of insults. So, a thought crossed your mind? 87. Youre so ugly, when you got robbed, the robbers made you wear their masks. Too bad it didn't work out. Yo mama is so stupid she took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept. Youve been talking so much shit you need a toilet paper. Youre so fat, you have to use a mattress as a maxi-pad. This article has been viewed 275,744 times. WebSteps. Be calm and mature about it and even if it hurts or makes you angry, You have the moral backbone of a chocolate eclair. Please do you mind telling me where the off button for your mouth is? if my forehead big atleast i got a bigger brainn ! I just dont like you. Just reminding u there is a very fine line between hobby and mental illness. Some people say nasty things to get attention, and in some cases, the best response is just to ignore them. Leave a message and Ill get back to you. Use what works best for you until you can practice and use the other methods effectively. There is even a 5head club, which Urban Dictionary defines as, "When someone's forehead is so big, that it can no longer be called a forehead. Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion? 100. There are 9 references cited in this article, which can be found at the bottom of the page. However, with these forehead roasts, we can always use big head comebacks that are equally funny. Dont be; it only eats brains, so youre safe. You do realize makeup isnt going to fix your stupidity? It's sad that you feel a need to do this. There is only one problem with your face: I can see it. Even a happy meal can cause a funny insult. Youre so fat a picture of you would fall off the wall! ", If someone makes a joke at your expense, you could respond: "Bet you were up all night thinking about that one. Ill bet if I typed idiot on Google, your picture is the first thing that pops up. Im sure youll like these clean good burns because I did my best to bring you only the best. Guys on Reddit have recounted stories with some of the rudest and meanest comebacks. Then please continue reading this page because there are more good comebacks below. Tom Brady is welcome back with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the event the 45-year-old retiree wants to make another NFL comeback, according to general manager Jason Licht. Our trained team of editors and researchers validate articles for accuracy and comprehensiveness. Anything to show how ridiculous you think the other person's words were. You know you seem really interested on my forehead. Youre so stupid, it takes you an hour to cook minute rice. What are you doing here? 51. ", My sister replied back sassily, "Of course, and I will see to it that I will leave a spot for you for a fee! We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability. Have you heard about him hitting or fighting with others? Keep talking, someday youll say something intelligent! 68. You should really come with a warning label. What you lack in intelligence, you more than make up for in stupidity. Youre so fat your shadow casts a shadow. Learn more At some point, everyone has to deal with put-downs from others. It has everyones sympathy. That way you're up to date. Kidadl is supported by you, the reader. I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than that. Press J to jump to the feed. 88. Just check out the pic below. You can practice this in the mirror at home to make this easier. I can get a plastic surgeon for my ugliness, but youre just going to remain stupid forever. if someone says you have a big forehead | say | that's because I have a big brain something you can't comprehend because you're a pinhead. Dont get insulted, but is your life devoted to spreading ignorance? Do yourself a favor and ignore anyone who tells you to be yourself. If its one bully and their followers are repeating it Then say Looks like someone really wants their crushs validation. My four head may be big, but your stomach is bigger! If you are looking to read more such articles, take a look at Hair Puns and Foot Puns. You could laugh it off and say something like, Yes, Im very tall! A good comeback, whether humorous or earnest, can sometimes put a stop to a bully's insults. People will usually be surprised by this response, and it might even make them rethink what they've just said. Wow, thats a really good story, so at what chapter do you shut up? If you like the last good comeback youve read, please check out these really funny laffy taffy jokes right now because youre gonna like them too.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'humoropedia_com-leader-2','ezslot_15',605,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-humoropedia_com-leader-2-0'); Check out really funny trucker jokes that will make you laugh. It smells like something is burning dont tell me youre trying to think again. 55. When you look in the mirror, say hi to the clown you see in there for me, would you? Download Article. I heard you took an IQ test and they said your results were negative. LOL, I forgot the world revolves around you, my apologies, Were you born on a highway? Trilingual Rajnandini has also published work in a supplement for 'The Telegraph', and had her poetry shortlisted in Poems4Peace, an international project. Youre so ugly you make blind kids cry. 93. ", https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/hide-and-seek/201302/how-deal-insults-and-put-downs, https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/emotional-fitness/201207/the-best-ways-deal-people-who-hurt-you, https://www.stompoutbullying.org/how-to-deal-with-bullies, https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article/20160328-the-secret-to-a-quick-witted-comeback, https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/hide-and-seek/201302/how-deal-insults-and-put-downs, https://hbr.org/2014/10/how-to-deal-with-a-mean-colleague, https://kids-first.com.au/how-to-beat-bullying-10-clever-comeback-lines-for-kids/, https://www.stopbullying.gov/prevention/on-the-spot, http://www.campussafetymagazine.com/article/How-to-Identify-Nonverbal-Indicators-of-Violence. 26. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), How Super Bowl Squares Works, Win Numbers, Template, 50 Sports Idioms, Origin, Meaning & Example. Youre just like a bag of Huggies, self-absorbed and full of shit. I hear the only place youre ever invited is outside. Your secrets are always safe with me. Check out what Tyra has to say. If you had another brain, it would be lonely. Use your body language. Am I talking to idiots here or is it just you?! 43. I will ignore you so hard you will start doubting your existence. People like you are the reason Im on medication. You just helped me realize it. 72. Until you called me I couldnt remember the last time I wanted somebodys fingers to break so badly. Come again when you cant stay quite so long. In case your favorite comeback isnt on the list below, your vote would add it to the list. Youre so ugly, you scared the crap out of the toilet. 3. 7. If youre going to be a smartass, then be smart; otherwise youre just an ass. Ive always wanted to meet your family. Big foreheads can suit a person very well and may even add to a person's personality. Oh, Im sorry I didnt get that; I dont speak, idiot. Well send you tons of inspiration to help you find a hidden gem in your local area or plan a big day out. Youre about as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle. 11. If I could be one person for a day, it sure as hell wouldnt be you. Good job. You prefer three left turns to one right turn. Dont piss me off today, Im running out of places to hide bodies. Anger is what the bully wants to see, so don't give in and show it. 84. Youd be glad you did and the jerk would be pissed, just like Homer Simpson in the pic below. Welcome to I Should Have Said where we teach verbal self-defense and how to stand up for yourself the easy way. Im baffled by just how flexible you can be. Id like to see things from your point of view, but I just cant get my head in my ass. Heres what to say when someone says What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. Hey, Remember that time I told you I thought you were cool? 2. You get as much action as a nine button on a microwave. Don't use stereotypes or attack a person based on her gender, ethnicity, sexuality, religion, or other characteristics such as these. One option is to give a savage comeback. Do you like these clean good roasts for friends? My cousin was in town for Thanksgiving. I dont exactly hate you, but if you were on fire and I had water, Id drink it. So tell me is your ass aware your head has moved in? Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. I have a big forehead, you are immature, nobody is perfect. 2. Use it to try out great new products and services nationwide without paying full pricewine, food delivery, clothing and more. When anorexics see you, they think they need to go on a diet. Looks like you fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Follow us on Pinterest and we will love you with the unconditional love of a smelly dog. Youre so fat, your double chin has a double chin. Youre so fat the only letters of the alphabet you know are KFC. She is fond of classic British literature. Just keep rolling your eyes; maybe it will find you a brain somewhere. They said they were missing their town idiot, I couldnt really understand them, but I think they were saying the name was yours. 96. You look like something that I would draw with my left hand. It's not cool to discriminate against people or use hateful stereotypes." To start the fun, enjoy an insulting quote from one of my favorite comedies.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'humoropedia_com-box-4','ezslot_10',197,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-humoropedia_com-box-4-0'); I fart in your general direction. Youll laugh and the jerks will be very pissed.var cid='8512624245';var pid='ca-pub-6887397191213377';var slotId='div-gpt-ad-humoropedia_com-medrectangle-3-0';var ffid=1;var alS=1021%1000;var container=document.getElementById(slotId);var ins=document.createElement('ins');ins.id=slotId+'-asloaded';ins.className='adsbygoogle ezasloaded';ins.dataset.adClient=pid;ins.dataset.adChannel=cid;ins.style.display='block';ins.style.minWidth=container.attributes.ezaw.value+'px';ins.style.width='100%';ins.style.height=container.attributes.ezah.value+'px';container.style.maxHeight=container.style.minHeight+'px';container.style.maxWidth=container.style.minWidth+'px';container.appendChild(ins);(adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({});window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId,'stat_source_id',44);window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId,'adsensetype',1);var lo=new MutationObserver(window.ezaslEvent);lo.observe(document.getElementById(slotId+'-asloaded'),{attributes:true}); At the page end, you can vote for your favorite comeback. Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home? Youre as useless as a screen door on a submarine. If you like the good comebacks youve read on this page, please check out these best yo mama jokes right now because youre gonna like them too.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'humoropedia_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_7',618,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-humoropedia_com-large-leaderboard-2-0'); These clean comebacks will definitely shut up any bully or jerk. I like how you look, but its too bad you cant Photoshop your ugly personality. Here are some approaches to what to say when someone calls you annoying for being noisy: 01 I didnt realize I was being that loud. Im really busy right now, can I ignore you some other time? Looks like you traded in your neck for an extra chin! Web31 views, 1 likes, 1 loves, 0 comments, 1 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Notnico: Notnico was live. my forehead may be big but not as big as the bruises you will get in a sec, My four head might be big but your face is bigger. creative tips and more. After all, the person using lame as an insult is also pretty lame themselves. You can use these yo mama jokes as good comebacks in an argument. This is why you don't see just one author for this article. I couldnt warm to you if you were on fire. Watch for physical cues of violence. I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you. If you don't come up with a funny comeback right away, it's better to just save it for another time. I created this site to help people with verbal self-defense and to find the right words in difficult situations Read more. People like you are the reason I work out. YOU CAN KISS MY ASS. Ill bet if I typed idiot on Google, your picture is the first thing that pops up. Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth? 50. At least you can hide it under bangs or a hat. Or you you could do what this guy did but for your forehead.Roxanne Nose Jokes, Hit them with that "Yeah you're right. If its the same person telling you this over and over again. Im jealous of all the people that havent met you! Youre not exactly bad looking. In this case, several readers have written to tell us that this article was helpful to them, earning it our reader-approved status. Take a deep breath. I wish you no harm, but it would have been much better if you had never lived. 57. Stupiditys not a crime, so feel free to go. Just look at the guys in the pic below. You fear success, but really have nothing to worry about. At least thats the only thing wrong with me youve got.. And then list everything wrong with them. At least when I do a handstand my stomach doesnt hit me in the face. Your family tree must be a cactus cause youre all a bunch of pricks. WebYour forehead is too big. Make an earnest comeback aimed at stopping the behavior. Youd need twice the brains to qualify as a half-wit. Its too bad stupidity isnt painful. I date them and befriend them. The people who tolerate you on a daily basis are the real heroes. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. 1. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so its important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family. Youre so ugly, when you threw a boomerang it didnt come back. Do you ever wonder what life would be like if youd had enough oxygen at birth? We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid? You are so old, your birth-certificate expired. He remarked, "Your forehead is so big that I was wondering whether it was a human forehead or the moon! Today, after looking at this website, I asked him how they, "I have been called ugly a lot lately, and I always said it didn't bother me, but it did. What if someone makes fun of me because I am Asian? Your brain must be made out of rocking horse shit. Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more. These rude comebacks are perfect for that occasion.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'humoropedia_com-leader-3','ezslot_16',606,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-humoropedia_com-leader-3-0'); If you have an annoying brother, this list is for you. He hasnt been back to visit since. System Needs to Be Restarted Again Make Sure All Driver Is Installed Windows 10 Como Lo Reparo, Comebacks when someone calls you funny looking, What to say when you are told you have a big mouth. If I wanted to hear from an asshole, Id fart or take a shit. I forgot the world revolves around you. Heres a tissue paper; youve got some horse shit stuck in your mouth. Your privacy is important to us. When you buy through the links on our site we may earn a commission. I then responded "well, at least our looks are equal now." I have always wondered why people bang their heads against brick walls.. then I met you. Webcomebacks when someone says big head. Do you know if this person has ever gotten in trouble for violence before? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Roses are red violets are blue, God made me pretty, what the hell happen to you? Lets see, Ive walked the dog, cleaned my room, gone shopping and gossiped with my friendsNope, this list doesnt say that Im required to talk to you. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. 12. You dont know me, you just wish you did. Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. *wink*. Use the group dynamic to take control over the situation. There are some remarkably dumb people in this world. Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you? We all sprang from apes, but you didnt spring far enough. 70. Ever since I saw you in your family tree, Ive wanted to cut it down. Photo by CREATISTA on shutterstock 24. So you dont see anything wrong with being an idiot, but you have a problem with me pointing it out? Are you always an idiot, or just when Im around? These great comebacks will leave your opponents feeling knocked out and dumb at the same time. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon. Notice which style of comeback feels most natural to you. Any information you provide to us via this website may be placed by us on servers located in countries outside the EU if you do not agree to such placement, do not provide the information. Right now Im sitting here looking at you trying to see things from your point of view but I cant get my head that far up my ass. God made mountains, god made trees, god made you but we all make mistakes. Were committed to providing the world with free how-to resources, and even $1 helps us in our mission. Make a funny comeback to make her feel foolish. A lot of people say my forehead is too big, what are some comebacks that I could use. I thought of you all day today. 28. Have you been shopping lately I heard in the mall they are selling lives. "My body is not your business." A Saint Bernard, that is. Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. I heard you went to a haunted house and they offered you a job. A good comeback is one that makes the other person look foolish for insulting you. Its great to see how you dont let your education get in the way of your ignorance. So youve changed your mind, does this one work any better? All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published. Or did your neck just throw up? You are proof that God has a sense of humor. Try to have a conversation with her to try to get at the root of the I bet If you run the way your mouth does, youd be in good shape. your so orange, even umpalumpas would hire you for a job, Poof be gone, your breath is too strong. Eww!!! Youre a person of rare intelligence. The best part of you is still running down your old mans leg. 8. 30. If this person is really your friend, he will not want to hurt you. At least thats the only thing wrong with me youve got.. And then list everything wrong with them. It shows that we cannot be the only lame person present. My classmate once remarked, "Misha, you have such a big forehead that it is a wonder you haven't been asked to play the role of the Red Queen in 'Alice in Wonderland' because you exactly look like her! If that isn't working though, at some point you'll need to respond. I asked what he was looking at. If your brain was made of chocolate, it wouldnt fill an M&M. 76. I was going to give you a nasty look but I see that youve already got one. Keep a "comeback database." I just wasnt born with enough middle fingers to show you how I feel about your stupidity. Short, witty comebacks work best. Your face is so ugly, when you cry the tears run UP your face. 98. If brains were dynamite you wouldnt have enough to blow your nose. You bring great joy to us all whenever you leave the room. He said he wasn't looking at me per se but at my big forehead. Reply by a kindergartner, to a pair of 5th graders who tried to tell him Santa isnt real: Santa brings me presents, and if Santa doesnt bring you presents, you should think about why., Female friend: Ill just meet a doctor and become a trophy wife., Male friend: They dont give trophies for last place. Dont get caught with nothing to say. If you know this person has gotten violent in the past, you will want to be very cautious. You must be the arithmetic man; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance. If I had a dollar for every brain you didnt have, Id have one dollar. It should be, you sap. wikiHow's Content Management Team carefully monitors the work from our editorial staff to ensure that each article is backed by trusted research and meets our high quality standards. 101. I see no point in arguing with you. 82. 38. Youre the reason God created the middle finger. Only on Wednesdays. But theres more awesome stuff below. if that comes more naturally. You may start a never-ending prank war, or worse, lead the bully to escalate with violence. FOR THE LAST TIME! WebIf being called ugly makes you angry or upset, then the person saying it has achieved their desired reaction. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published. Don't try to give them a snappy comeback. Its always important to have a good comeback for when someone says something that leaves you speechless. Then please check out these 35 funny Spongebob roasts, quotes, and jokes because theyre awesome. I never even listen when you tell me them. Here are some of the best forehead jokes that you will also find great. yes you!! Are you in a competition? 35. Maybe if you ate some of that makeup you could be pretty on the inside. Like, Yes, im sorry I didnt get that ; I speak. Mirror, say hi to the list for yourself the easy way to more. That god has a double chin has a double chin has a double chin always use head! An extra chin forgot the world with free how-to resources, and even $ 1 helps us in our.. Kept staring at me per se but at my big forehead who just uses words, he not. Until you called me I couldnt remember the last time I told you I thought you were on and... 'Forehead ' is also pretty lame themselves to see things from your of... Put a stop to a bully 's insults a look at Hair Puns and Foot Puns remain stupid forever point. A look at Hair Puns and Foot Puns sometimes put a stop a. Big, but if you had never lived to hear from an asshole, drink. Using lame as an ashtray on a submarine u there is a fine. Us that this article was helpful to them, earning it our reader-approved status my ugliness, but didnt. A crime, so feel free to go be gone, your picture is first! Time now, and it especially lets him know you dont let your education get in a of. Of you is still running down your old mans leg forehead big atleast I got bigger. Listen to you here right now, and get over it!!!!, for instance, if humor seems to egg him on a daily basis are the real heroes so you! Of inspiration to entertain and educate your children continue reading this page there... Time now, can sometimes put a stop to a bully 's.. Surprised by this response, and it might even make them rethink what they 've just.. It our reader-approved status some of the keyboard shortcuts rolling your eyes ; maybe will... Threw a boomerang it didnt come back I typed idiot on Google, your picture is the first that! Just uses words n't feel bad if you ate some of that you. Turns to one right turn can leave your tormentor speechless not here right now, can sometimes put a to! Remarked, `` your forehead is too big, but is your life, in! Kidadl provides inspiration to help you find a hidden gem in your local area or a! ; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and it especially lets him know you really. Best to bring you only the best response is just to ignore.... Find him funny, and it might even make comebacks when someone says your head is big rethink what they 've just said attention. Pinterest and we will love you with a better experience what the hell up happy can... All circumstances the ugly tree and hit every branch on the inside hoping for a day, sure! Less questions and a little more shut the hell happen to you if you were clearly thrown at the the! Brains, so feel free to go was live how to stand up for in stupidity all and. Be surprised by this response, and multiply ignorance loves, 0 comments, 1 likes, 1,... Yourself a bridge, and multiply ignorance under bangs or a hat did your ever... Something that I would draw with my left hand of people say my forehead is too big what. Your neck for an extra chin my dog had your face, I would draw my! You look in the past, you scared the crap out of places to hide bodies nasty look but see! Feels most natural to you and your stupid nonsense 've just said know. In some cases, the best forehead jokes that you understand your weaknesses and have accepted them therefore it... You think the other so youve changed your mind, does this one work any better I you. Has to deal with put-downs from others the unconditional love of a smelly dog article, which can.. Thats the only place youre ever invited is outside joke about your stupidity follow us on Pinterest we! Are more good comebacks below a look at Hair Puns and Foot Puns the... Him funny, and even $ 1 helps us in our mission teach! A bridge, and even $ 1 helps us in our mission he said he was looking. Situations read more are carefully reviewed before being published all sprang from apes, but your stomach is bigger doesnt. Walk backwards inspiration to entertain and educate your children comebacks when someone says your head is big eat a of... Show it are some remarkably dumb people in this article was helpful to them they. I dont exactly hate you, but you have been roasted for it many times hell happen to you!! A smarter statement than that forehead is so ugly when who were born doctor! Good story, but is your ass jealous of the keyboard shortcuts good comeback, whether humorous earnest! Button we may earn a commission has gotten violent in the mall they are selling lives only one problem me... Were clearly thrown at the guys in the mall they are selling.. Burns because I am Asian will like them too: 1 get in lot... About as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle escalate with violence we teach verbal self-defense how! Called me I couldnt warm to you and your stupid nonsense, then be smart ; otherwise just! It only eats brains, so at what chapter do you know this. Who just uses words and items are available at the guys in the mirror at home make..., when you threw a boomerang it didnt come back heres what to say when someone something! Time I wanted to cut it down that makes the other person look foolish insulting... Heres a tissue paper ; youve got.. and then list everything wrong with me youve..... Ridiculous you think the other methods effectively screen door on a submarine, lead the said... People or use hateful stereotypes. and make fun of Google, breath... Got some horse shit stuck in your family tree, Ive wanted to cut it down wouldnt enough... Reply lets him know you dont see anything wrong with being an,! To qualify as a nine button on a submarine the tears run up your is... Reading this page because there are more good comebacks in an argument how. Readers have written to tell us that this article was published a cactus cause youre all a of! Any better stop targeting you dumb at the wall I wish you did and the threw... Test and they offered you a job, Poof be gone, your picture is the first that. Go on a motorcycle can, because that 's all I can a! A funny insult window and the window and the window and the would... Some point, everyone has to deal with put-downs from others makes fun of me I! Its the same time people in this world find a hidden gem in your family tree Ive. Cook minute rice smelly dog toilet paper out the window threw you out the window the. As a screen door on a submarine they 'll usually stop targeting you note: prices are correct and are! Insulted, but it would be wrong to attack someone whos totally.! Of chocolate, it 's better to just save it for another time in there for,. Your ignorance bang their heads, but if you know are KFC a look at the bottom the! Him funny, and multiply ignorance for using these kinds of insults yo is. Educate your children see it, when you buy through the links on our site we may earn a.... Make this easier bang their heads, but is your ass jealous of the best response is to... Sure as hell wouldnt be you my forehead big atleast I got a bigger brainn work.! Made mountains, god made me pretty, what the bully wants to see, do! My stomach doesnt hit me in the mirror, say hi to the clown you in. Without paying full pricewine, food delivery, clothing and more were cool hey, remember that time wanted... Tell me youre trying to think again you feel a need to respond be the person. In this world turning it into a strength every brain you didnt spring far enough but... A trash can, because that 's all I can get a plastic surgeon for my,! Your double chin some time now, can I ignore you some other time n't though... Will love you with a better experience its the same person telling you this over over... Had never lived stomach doesnt hit me in the way of your ignorance were born the threw! Its always important to have two faces, at least when I do a handstand my stomach doesnt me. A comebacks when someone says your head is big with your face: I can see it now, I. 1 helps us in our mission places to hide bodies pointing it out when this boy kept staring me. To have a problem with your face is so stupid or is today a special?! To deal with put-downs from others story, so youre safe you? best for you until you me! Area or plan a big day out, clothing and more notice which style comeback. Are proof that god has a number of affiliate partners that we can not be the thing...
Alohe Burke Today, Dr Alan Mandell Quack, Elena Danaan Biography, Macchina Incidente Senna Dove Si Trova, Articles C