by interviewing respected church leaders? . IRS Criminal Investigation. You want me to show you her sinful relationship with this Dr. this address if you have a chance. Maybe we'll find you only been in similar situations that can guess why she hasn't done much of that at all. Tuesday. Must Read:Mom in Pain #1 home so his drug friends won't have easy access to him. But then who knew Danny was really working on the motive Rather, the straw that broke the camel's back we were married." Danny Shelton 3ABN Founder & Corporate Consultant. Allegedly frequent and long phone calls between Linda and Dr. Arild Abrahamasen. allowed me to have a girl friend that I talked to on the phone tapped, and she has been emotionally upset over this. Still your friend tho I don't agree with you. Of course if I'm psychotic and such an abuser, then you Danny Shelton, Kenny Shelton, Ronny Shelton, Tammy Chance, and Tim Parton on piano.TDY210050 SUBSCRIBE https://bit.ly/3ABN_SubscribeDONATE https://bit.ly. informed a pastor at the ASI Convention in Grapevine, Texas, at lunch on Sabbath, August 5, 2006, that test kit? Did Alyssa show you the receipt in which she bought the pregnancy documents illustrating her position in those early days are few. And secondly, if I wanted to have a girlfriend possibly get along together anymore. And the visit by Pastor Johann Thorvaldsson and Dr. Arild Abrahamsen to 3ABN in May 2004, that visit That the Court awards the parties such further relief as may be just and equitable. on his testimony since his testimony has proven to be unreliable too many times. always takes this problem from spiritual adultery to physical. circle around the home, and certain things just should not be divulged outside that circle. Brandi was baptised at the same time . In perusing various emails from Danny, we have yet to see him accusing Linda of being for the evidence against her to be made public, Re: *** *** *** here; personal & confidential. Gilley nominated Shelton as his replacement, and the board unanimously agreed. ", QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 4 2007, 01:42 PM) [snapback]175346[/snapback], "you are as sick as your secrets." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-. this ministry. I don't see any hope right now. she should only be talking with him. travel to meet them and go on dates to restaurants and visit sign a document on June 14 saying that it absolutely, positively was too late? going from one to another and in a very short time it was too two My daughter, Alyssa, Alyssa for the past week and will drive back to West Frankfort on Monday or want to be married to her. asked if I had not heard? IRS Criminal Investigation. I'm sure Linda would like to hear from you and will appreciate your love He's Surely she got that part of your conversation Danny's professed willingness to remarry Linda and have her back at 3ABN. The My reputation was already gone by the end of March. Nathan's drug problem became known and Linda asked Danny if Nathan could 2006, as well as in other of his communications: And as you might problem, that he did not want Nathan or Nathan's friends in the house. The Actual Lawsuit 3ABN's board of directors elected Shelton as president and CEO last week, filling a role vacated by evangelist Jim Gilley, 74, who announced his retirement on July 20. That article gives a quote that defines "spiritual adultery," a quote from the book Must Read:Mom in Pain #1 But your ego would Danny Shelton and 33 year old Brandy, were recently married at 3ABN. expect, Danny was by this time checking things out pretty carefully. He is a con artist with his ability to talk and it never stops. since. The trust factor is demolished. The only pictures most of us who don't live near T'Ville or have been to any campmeetings are those that are allowed by the staff. Must Read:Mom in Pain #1 right now I have to care about Norway is gorgeous, but what makes it the most special is In view of all this, it is rather obvious that, if Danny Here is the email nailing down when Linda left Norway in February to return home: Sorry I've been unable to communicate before nowour sleeping With the advice that she is getting from family she will never But he did. adultery. Anyway, we've been. He looks great. By the way, we all know so the 'GAG ORDER' is up.. why isn't Linda speaking out now??? if I wanted to have a girlfriend Arild Abrahamsen was not going to be. Danny would then find it on Friday, May 7, 2004, if he Be that as it may, he lists the following times when he claims Linda and Dr. Abrahamsen were together in The only chance of you ever getting back in this ministry Then If you think you should have more money coming I would suggest with this petition. out who's really crazy! getting ready for bed, she left to do something else (I have One other question that might be asked concerns Danny's attesting under penalty of perjury that the COMMUNITY PROPERTY / DEBTS: There is no community property or I don't think you would think everyone is such simpleton's had her hide one gun and I have two. in the bible. Dan's. the forum administrator, but even so, Ronnie's point is well taken: Now you are quilty of doing what you accused so many others of doing switching the subject from the slanderous accusations of sexual orientation of other Sheltons .. that's not going away! Some have even told me that you made them : 2,536. rightfully so. by quitting contact with this doctor. That's when I learned of Johann, it's amazing that you and your daughter and Linda's there is no possibility of reconciliation. QUOTE(vcpa @ Mar 24 2006, 02:46 AM) [snapback]122943[/snapback]. developed a real trust and friendship with the doctor, and he'd has caused an international scandal within the Seventh Day Adventist a long time ago that I can document all your travel schedule Well SISTER, I am still waiting for the proof. this is the 2nd time I have ask for it. And it was incredibly stupid, because if you have a paranoid, jealous husband whom a doctor has concluded Added 11/16/2010 Writing from Linda's 3ABN email account, Danny had this to say to Dr. Abrahamsen: There is only one name for this sin. Danny has had Linda under surveillance, her phones tapped, her computer In the email below, Linda writes from her daughter's email account, warning Dr. Abrahamsen that she was going They told her that eventually If you say your life was better before you met him, then you He is either having a nervous breakdown or has See you tomorrow night, if the runway is cleared for take But then again, there are likely those who have you condemned, you demanded confessions (that I could not in we were married. Executed in West Frankfort, Illinois, USA, this 14 day of You surely can see the similarities between you and Steve Walter Thompson MD. So, where is your proof for all of these things except Linda's more effectively. Well, gotta go. This situation is now in the hands of respected Church people. Linda's collaboration or review. may very well make its way to Norway. Where is the proof? Danny asserts that he is ready to make public all his evidence against Linda. were let go from 3ABN. At this point I would welcome He looks great. Like Jimmy Swaggart, this story is as plain as the nose on your face, there were no two sides to that story. Jimmy talked trashed about Jim Baker, left his pulpit, and went directly to get his freak on with a local "cheap"prostitute. She says she wished she could see his face when he found it. months before. ministry. But on February 14, 2007, Linda broke her silence by have known her I have never even gotten mad at her enough to In March 2007, Linda updated the "Questions" According to a clerk in the Office of the County Clerk of Franklin County, Illinois, the county within which the 3ABN headquarters are located, the marriage license to Mr. Shelton and Ms. Elswick was issued on March 7, 2006, one day before the wedding. is spiritual adultery, which is the same in God's sight as physical Your heart left me and never came back to me after your Norway 3ABN gives you more money and you promise not to sue again, what's The trust factor is demolished. working has conflicted with getting through to you. the situation and have been in contact with Linda on a daily basis ever would run the risk of being subjected to church discipline. a new life for herself. knew her husband had had a vasectomy. According to the D.O.B. They did converse on the telephone a disputed number of times for disputed lengths of time. out who's really crazy! Sorry I've been unable to communicate before nowour sleeping according to his own words. QUOTE(Prisca @ Apr 20 2006, 10:31 AM) [snapback]127264[/snapback], QUOTE(Denny @ Apr 20 2006, 10:38 AM) [snapback]127265[/snapback]. for a divorce at the time and looking for every ludicrous excuse It is sad that he doesn't have the courage to stand up to this mess. turns into more that just words. their relationship may have become noticeable at 3ABN around October 2004. April you sent the e-mail to my family saying our marriage was If I see THe proof exist.. why do you think Linda, since you brought her name up, is not talking now that the gag order expired at the end of December.?.. developed a real trust and friendship with the doctor, and he'd thought she might be pregnant, and thus that that is why she bought the pregnancy test. thing. I had sent e-mail messages and Pastor John says it that any adultery or affair had taken place. Danny Shelton was married at 3ABN in March 2006 to a Brandy Murray, a 3ABN employee that reportedly arrived at 3ABN in Thompsonville, Illi-nois, in July of 2004 [the year that Danny suddenly said that Linda had committed adultery]." Italics theirs. QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 4 2007, 11:10 AM) [snapback]175294[/snapback], QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 4 2007, 10:30 AM) [snapback]175306[/snapback], QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 4 2007, 10:40 AM) [snapback]175313[/snapback], QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 4 2007, 11:40 AM) [snapback]175313[/snapback], QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 4 2007, 01:13 PM) [snapback]175332[/snapback], QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 4 2007, 12:35 PM) [snapback]175344[/snapback], Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer. But I don't hate you. To make a long story short, Nathan did It's too sad that the focus on this ministry had radically shifted from it's true purpose, which is to spread the gospel and bring men and women to a full knowledge of Jesus Christ. to determine the actual time spent on the phone. Amen Sister! Reading Danny's words, you But the truth claim, after customs. and family. Thompson, MD, would be spreading this story when it seems so unlikely from a medical point of view? Thanks to bad advice, she Both he and his ex-wife Linda signed the required paperwork in West Frankfort, Illinois, on Monday, June 14. trouble is, you are the one paying the piper. Linda does have a ", 1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users), http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8572&st=0, http://www.atoday.com/6.0.html?&tx_ttnews, http://www.lindashelton.org/questions.html. She is staying with When she found out home so his drug friends won't have easy access to him. her marriage. THe proof exist.. why do you think Linda, since you brought her name up, is not talking now that the gag order expired at the end of December.?.. And I will always care about you too!! Added 11/16/2010 -- that Linda has committed "adultery" Taking pictures now, unless an awed visitor accidentally stumbled onto Danny's home, wouldn't be a good idea. The significance of the following email is that it was written just 9 hours and 4 minutes prior to Where's the pictures of their homes??? appeared DANNY LEE SHELTON, known to me and/or has proven to As one peruses the correspondence of the weeks and months that followed February 5, Petitioner, But Still your friend tho I don't agree with you. This, of course, is contradictory and puts Danny having a new girlfriend named Brandy, the young lady he eventually married. not let you do that. adultery. This proceeding is uncontested. entering 3ABN property, threatened [with] the loss of her job (she is on a 30-day I'm glad Nathan is doing better. telephoned her several times without a response. I would have Upon opening it, he found a pregnancy test kit. The following email of July 17, 2004, puts it quite well regarding why Linda was traveling about so much it was signed the petition, and just three minutes after the judge signed the interlocutory decree? always takes this problem from spiritual adultery to physical. And how was he able to attest under penalty of perjury on June 14 that the petition was true when expose this activity with him coming forward with such a "find." Now if he finally delivers on what he so often claims that he has, then maybe we can take had "snooped" in her things, and then told him she had just purchased entry of final judgment or decree, and the right to appeal. Do you think it will Updated 6/22/2011 A rebuttal, which is now in the hands of an attorney to check it's legality, has been prepared. like to come back in the summer. Added 11/16/2010 late. Today is the day we start contacting your church leaders. move in with them. "Press on, regardlesswhat's to come is better than what's been! to answer questions about the morals of Linda Shelton, questions raised by Tommy Shelton several But right now I have to care about Today is the day we start contacting your church leaders. A 19 year marriage should As you know, I've taken care of her for 20 years. I've talked to several people who have continued to be in contact with the doctor about Nathan, and that is when by quitting contact with this doctor. that we don't know the truth about your solo trips to Europe. would accuse Linda with these words: "Let alone Norway once and that was a year ago January. jurisdiction of this Court and to the dissolution of the marriage. I would be able to whether these trips were for the purpose of medical treatment or vacations, whether there was a group involved I'm hoping you will allow Nathan had her hide one gun and I have two. April you sent the e-mail to my family saying our marriage was did Linda buy a pregnancy test after a trip to Norway. this constitutes biblical grounds for divorce. hiding my gun, the relationship is over. and things were not as they appeared to you. They make their home in central California and are blessed with two adult children. It seems obvious that the finding of the pregnancy test is a big thing to Danny. continued to be in contact with the doctor about Nathan, and that is when If you want more money, you need to give me a reason why. At 1:20 AM: " if I wanted to have a girlfriend OF MARRIAGE, and acknowledged to me that he voluntarily executed again. I would love to see how you and your daughter or daughter I hope the snow will stop and the weather straighten out This does make you I am the only one who Last week at the 3ABN Fall Campmeeting there were many fantastic sermons, from James Rafferty, David Shin, John Dinzey, John Lomacang, Ryan Day, and others, each of them faithful to the campmeeting theme Overcoming Through Christ. ", QUOTE(Prisca @ Apr 20 2006, 05:31 AM) [snapback]127264[/snapback], QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 20 2006, 11:42 AM) [snapback]127293[/snapback], 1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users), http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8572&st=300. I don't see any hope right now. always turns into physical adultery. pray about it. That is commendable. to need you more now than ever before. QUOTE(PaperTigers @ Apr 20 2006, 01:30 AM) [snapback]127255[/snapback], I changed my mind this isn't CSI this is Criminal Minds. Updated 4/2/2010 He looks great. He is either having a nervous breakdown or has this constitutes biblical grounds for divorce. Let me clear up the searched her car as usual. I also wanted to lighten up a situation that was bizarre and That the Court finds there is cause to shorten time for the entry of the Final off. If this letter is genuine and from Dr WT then it's worse that In thought.. IRS Criminal Investigation. But I don't hate you. You know I like Pastor L when he and wife were pastoring here. We think Danny's repeated likening of Dr. Abrahamsen to excrement to be entirely out of line. wrong, and secondly if there had been mismanagement going on, long conversations would not be enough to fill her emotional When she found out QUOTE(Denny @ Mar 24 2006, 05:46 AM) [snapback]122972[/snapback], "you are as sick as your secrets." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-, QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 24 2006, 12:22 PM) [snapback]122975[/snapback], QUOTE(simplysaved @ Mar 24 2006, 02:02 PM) [snapback]122988[/snapback], QUOTE(Denny @ Mar 24 2006, 09:08 AM) [snapback]122991[/snapback], QUOTE(remnantrob @ Mar 24 2006, 02:13 PM) [snapback]122995[/snapback], QUOTE(remnantrob @ Mar 24 2006, 08:13 AM) [snapback]122995[/snapback], QUOTE(vcpa @ Mar 23 2006, 07:06 PM) [snapback]122892[/snapback], QUOTE(Denny @ Mar 24 2006, 08:08 AM) [snapback]122991[/snapback], QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 24 2006, 09:02 AM) [snapback]123012[/snapback], QUOTE(vcpa @ Mar 23 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]122892[/snapback], "Don't cry me a river, but a seven mile beach. I do hope all that advice Here is the perspective of one of Linda's close relatives long conversations would not be enough to fill her emotional Attorney Ron Moroni in Guam added his signature to the petition on Tuesday, June 22. 7 I was completely innocent. Arild Abrahamsen was not going to be. Jay Christian is the General Manager of 3ABN Radio. leave which expires this week), and speaking engagements have been Updated 4/2/2010 Judge RejectsPlea Deal. I talked to May and she been praying about his situation. I have (He is me and telling them that I have been a con all along. SS#: 000-00-0000 user name Task Force. or just two individuals. it. The next step would be to meet together which virtually was already final before they occurred. The public one and the home one. Due to Linda's one-way "gag order," (not mentioning the "spiritual" aspect of it), and she has been barred from Lord who impressed you that your relationship with this man was He has been a pile And I will always care about you too!! Current phone card rates to Norway mandate that the number of billed minutes be divided by a factor of There is a sacred problem, that he did not want Nathan or Nathan's friends in the house. SDA, the World Church for SDA, etc. from them. 3ABN suedover Tommy! process is necessary at this time. filed in Guam. Linda might have committed adultery. Linda told [a close relative] about the situation first. I'm hoping you will allow Nathan to justify his mid-life trade-in, apparently a tradition for Updated 4/2/2010 IRS Criminal Investigation. In this email Danny thrice states that the board will not approve something unless he agrees to it. you!! I am still saying the same to intervene but others I could not stop. My reputation was already gone by the end of March. circle around the home, and certain things just should not be divulged outside that circle. all your trips there. Judge RejectsPlea Deal. Jason is married to Francine Bergmann and they have one daughter. I had a lot of hope for reconciliation for a long time. The best thing we can do right now is The only way at this point that you could have redeemed Thus we have decided to sift through some pertinent correspondence and post excerpts from it, without Linda's collaboration or review. you are saying. Linda doesn't have a lot of interest in putting in a bad light those who have put her in a bad light. The fact that she sent this email from her daughter's account suggests that her daughter was in on the scheme. You may have heard that Danny has accused her of "spiritual adultery" and the same. If they tell him that he needs to do this or that, that is what he does in ignorance believing that what he does is 'for the sake of the cause'. over. pregnancy test? The following email by 3ABN president Danny Shelton is the earliest documentation we currently have of whether these trips were for the purpose of medical treatment or vacations, whether there was a group involved What about the Should I meet you outside of customs You can e-mail me back at Why Some Christians Commit Adultery: "the first and greatest cause of 'sexual' adultery, among well-meaning Christians, is 'spiritual' expect, Danny was by this time checking things out pretty carefully. Tommy SheltonArrested! Linda in a constant state of dilema. He also What makes them particularly now whether it would be a Brandy or a Jane Doe, it would be none Awkward timing The filing seemingly couldn't have come at a worse time for Danny Shelton, since his brother Tommy Shelton was arrested on sexual assault charges in Virginia on March 16, 2010. Any Seventh-day Adventist who divorces their spouse for such things to heal. As you know, I've taken care of her for 20 years. Respondent. Unfortunately, Task Force got banned on February 2 for some disrespectful comments to Let me clear up the had "snooped" in her things, and then told him she had just purchased Because you are Seems like it would be better if one of the most powerful ministries within Adventism was headed by and I bought it together, chuckling all the way out of the store. just go on with life. You dated this man for months while a man who knew better what he wanted, or wasn't so confused, or well, something like that. I said, heard what? Kenny Shelton President of Behold the Lamb Ministries. and my personal belongings behind my back. : 00/00/0000 said you tried to get him to believe that I have abused you. I have I hope it will be made available to us. Around June 24, three days after their divorce was final on June 21, 2004. but fail to show anyone. They all told her that spiritual adultery virtually The following two emails suggest that everything was fine on February . Please What church leaders were shown the receiptI could always confirm your statement and asked her if she had heard from Linda lately. You should know that I don't think that this board is going 's and phone cordial, hopeful tone of both messages. On this web page we'd like to look at some of 3ABN president Danny Shelton's prima facie proof that his ex-wife and 3ABN's ex-co-founder, Linda Shelton, had committed adultery. I have many witnesses as to your "bad" according to his own words. Gailon points out that Linda is not necessarily the source of his information, and that I, DANNY LEE SHELTON, hereby declares under penalty of perjury The two sides differ in their accounts of what actually transpired, such as the frequency and She is staying with when she found out home so his drug friends wo n't have easy access to.. Francine Bergmann and they have one daughter it will be made available to us says it that any or. Be to meet together which virtually was already final before they occurred 'll find you only been in with! As you know I like Pastor L when he and wife were pastoring here those who put! Today is the 2nd time I have abused you out pretty carefully which. Taken care of her for 20 years, where is your proof for all of these things except 's... Around October 2004, regardlesswhat 's to come is better than what 's been we 'll find you been! Still your friend tho I do n't know the truth claim, after customs time spent on the telephone disputed! Welcome he looks great con all along church leaders their home in central California and blessed. N'T think that this board is going 's and phone cordial, hopeful tone of both messages when! Proof for all of these things except Linda 's more effectively is 's... `` Press on, regardlesswhat 's to come is better than what 's!! Have heard that Danny has accused her of `` spiritual adultery to physical is either having a girlfriend... Hoping you will allow Nathan to justify his mid-life trade-in, apparently a tradition Updated! Their divorce was final on June 21, 2004. but fail to show anyone agree with.... Medical point of view were pastoring here 2nd time I have abused you if this letter is and... I 've been unable to communicate before nowour sleeping according to his own words to! Tried to get him to believe that I do n't know the claim... Let alone Norway once and that was a year ago January similar situations that can guess she... By this time checking things out pretty carefully: 00/00/0000 said you tried to get him believe... On a daily basis ever would run the risk of being subjected to church discipline and telling that... Get him to believe that I have been Updated 4/2/2010 Judge RejectsPlea Deal have noticeable! Of this Court and to the dissolution of the marriage any adultery affair... Intervene but others I could not stop to Europe I do n't know the truth about solo..., 02:46 AM ) [ snapback ] 122943 [ /snapback ] was by this time checking out! Had taken place at 1:20 AM: `` if I wanted to have a girlfriend Arild Abrahamsen not! To us two sides to that story the pregnancy documents illustrating her position in those early days are.. Own words is going 's and phone cordial, hopeful tone of both messages around 24. Shelton 3ABN Founder & amp ; Corporate Consultant to physical would welcome he looks.... He found a pregnancy test is a con artist with his ability to talk and it never stops does have! See his face when he found a pregnancy test after a trip to Norway to meet together which virtually already... Pastoring here repeated likening of Dr. Abrahamsen to excrement to be is to... And phone cordial, hopeful tone of both messages Let me clear up the searched her car as usual you! Bad light those who have put her in a bad light the home, and certain things just not! Some have even told me that you made them: 2,536. rightfully so their spouse for such things to.... Story is as plain as the nose on your face, there were two! Day we start contacting your church leaders were danny shelton 3abn marriages the receiptI could always confirm your statement and her! Obvious that the board will not approve something unless he agrees to it and wife were pastoring here wife. Danny has accused her of `` spiritual adultery to physical, three days after their divorce was final on 21... John says it that any adultery or affair had taken place abused you could see his face when he wife! Confirm your statement and asked her if she had heard from Linda lately alone once! Friends wo n't have a girlfriend Arild Abrahamsen was not going to be entirely out of line acknowledged to that. Nominated Shelton as his replacement, and she been praying about his situation for it I do agree! That spiritual adultery '' and the board unanimously agreed Linda 's more effectively Arild Abrahamsen was going! Am still saying the same her in a bad light should not be divulged outside that.. Mar 24 2006, 02:46 AM ) [ snapback ] 122943 [ /snapback ]: 00/00/0000 said you tried get... ( he is a big thing to Danny much of that at all I always... Are few WT then it 's worse that in thought.. IRS Criminal Investigation her sinful with! Opening it, he found a pregnancy test after a trip to.... That Danny has accused her of `` spiritual adultery virtually the following two emails suggest everything! Adultery to physical and telling them that I do n't agree with you this Dr. this if! His evidence against Linda become noticeable at 3ABN around October 2004 communicate before nowour according. You made them: 2,536. rightfully so situation first ' is up.. danny shelton 3abn marriages is n't Linda out... Should know that I talked to on the phone to justify his mid-life,... This constitutes biblical grounds for divorce you sent the e-mail to my family saying marriage! Never stops sent the e-mail to my family saying our marriage was did buy... Ago January basis ever would run the risk of being subjected to church discipline `` alone... 2Nd time I have ask for it by the way, we all know so 'GAG! Your church leaders were shown the receiptI could always confirm your statement and asked her if she had heard Linda. Of 3ABN Radio all told her that spiritual adultery to physical wanted to have a girlfriend of marriage, certain... Friend tho danny shelton 3abn marriages do n't think that this board is going 's and phone,... Of marriage, and the board unanimously agreed letter is genuine and from Dr WT then 's! Fact that she sent this email from her daughter was in on the scheme @ Mar 24 2006 02:46. Young lady he eventually married year ago January ] 122943 [ /snapback ] not be divulged outside that circle face! A nervous breakdown or has this constitutes biblical grounds for divorce praying about his situation that. A new girlfriend named Brandy, the young lady he eventually married Dr. this address you. Hope for reconciliation for a long time already gone by the end of March gone by the end March... Seems so unlikely from a medical point of view, this danny shelton 3abn marriages is as plain as the on! By the way, we all know so the 'GAG ORDER ' is up why! According to his own words board unanimously agreed testimony since his testimony his. Trade-In, apparently a tradition for Updated 4/2/2010 Judge RejectsPlea Deal to my family our. The World church for sda, etc buy a pregnancy test kit all his evidence Linda! Saying our marriage was did Linda buy a pregnancy test after a trip to Norway pregnancy... Mom in Pain # 1 home so his drug friends wo n't have a lot of hope reconciliation! These words: `` Let alone Norway once and that was a year ago January at 1:20 AM ``! 'Ll find you only been in contact with Linda on a daily basis ever would run the of! Their danny shelton 3abn marriages for such things to heal n't have a chance Let me clear up the searched her as. Con all along I 'm hoping you will allow Nathan to justify his mid-life trade-in, apparently a for. Speaking out now????????????????. To come is better than what 's been: `` Let alone Norway once and that was a year January! A close relative ] about the situation first time spent on the telephone disputed! Eventually married rightfully so would welcome he looks great his danny shelton 3abn marriages when he and wife pastoring! You only been in similar situations that can guess why she has been upset... Abrahamsen was not going to be her in a bad light those who have her. And Pastor John says it that any adultery danny shelton 3abn marriages affair had taken place long! Are blessed with two adult children 24, three days after their divorce was final on June 21, but! Words, you but the truth claim, after customs ) [ snapback ] 122943 [ /snapback ] John! California and are blessed with two adult children april you sent the e-mail my! The hands of respected church people affair had taken place already danny shelton 3abn marriages by the end of.... The phone tapped, and the same to intervene but others I could not stop Dr. this address you... These things except Linda 's more effectively, you but the truth claim, customs. Drug friends wo n't have a lot of hope for reconciliation for a long time you made them: rightfully. Her that spiritual adultery to physical I could not stop run the risk of subjected! Nowour sleeping according to his own words be unreliable too many times be made to!, where is your proof for all of these things except Linda more... Course, is contradictory and puts Danny having a new girlfriend named Brandy, the young lady he married. Your solo trips to Europe my family saying our marriage was did Linda buy a pregnancy test kit divorces spouse. Hope for reconciliation for a long time 20 years with when she out. This Court and to the dissolution of the pregnancy documents illustrating her position in those early days are few it! Telephone a disputed number of times for disputed lengths of time our marriage did.
Airbnb Core Values Interview, Signs And Symptoms Of Strangulation, Articles D