How Much Money Does Jamie Lynn Spears Have? An emotional moment. In the caption, she shared: The main thing your baby needs is LOVE to thrive, and a happy mom makes for a happy baby.. But the singer-songwriter, whos also mom to 9-year-old daughter Maddie Briann from a previous relationship, admits her life is much different when you compare Iveys birth to when she first became a parent. The accident was a turning point in Jamie Lynn's life. As fans may expect, Britney has also become a doting aunt to the little girl. Its definitely a big help, having one whos a little older, Spears adds. Sarah Michaud. It has to be OK, mom., The actress, 30, who could be heard crying in the video, replied, Thank you, baby.. April 6, 2021 by Emily Weaver. Who is Ivey Joan Watson's father? She focused only on trying to make the best decisions for her baby and herself, and in that order.. He studied magazine journalism at Drake University, graduating with a B.A. People try to kill hope because hope is one of the most vulnerable and fragile things there is., A source exclusively told Us Weekly two days prior that Jamie Lynn was 100 percent for #FreeBritney. The insider said, She and Britney have always had this special bond as sisters. "She wasn't responding to anything and so it was not looking good for us," she recalled, telling Maria that she asked a priest to be let into the intensive care unit to pray Maddie as a "worse case scenario. She was 16 at the time. Jamie Lynn Spears has made it clear that there's no bond like a sister bond. But, yeah, we want more babies, of course. I think the only difference is the support system I have around me., She adds, Im much more sure of myself as a young mother [now]. JAMIE Lynn Spears 3-year-old daughter, Ivey, offered some comforting words after the actress was bashed by fans for not supporting her sister Britney. 11, 2018. But in 2020 Jamie Lynn opened up about a terrifying near-death experience her daughter endured after a 2017 ATV accident. In February 2017, Jamie Lynn, 30, and her daughter Maddie, now 13, were at her husband Jamie Watson's parents' house, where Maddie went for a ride on her ATV. Its important to have a partner who can pick up the slack where you cant, Spears says of Watson, whom she married in 2014. The latest movie news, trailers, reviews, and more. Spears wed Watson, a businessman, in 2014 in New Orleans. According to the docs, that date is the "soonest" available court date on the calendar, while in his own filings, Jamie objected to moving the date up. Momma was in California. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Ivey was born in Covington, Louisiana, weighing 7 lbs., 8 oz. Email us at exclusive@the-sun.com or call 212 416 4552. She was the most graceful woman I've ever known.". Note that., Later that same month, Britney slammed the Sweet Magnolias star in a lengthy social media upload about her so-called support system., I dont like that my sister showed up at an awards show and performed MY SONGS to remixes !!!! Jeff has appeared as an expert on Good Morning America,Extra, HLN and SiriusXM, as well as at RuPaul's DragCon as a moderator. Jamie Lynn Spears/Instagram; Inset: Michael Loccisano/Getty . The former Disney Channel star teases plans for future music. RELATED: From Pink To Reese Witherspoon, 'Framing Britney Spears' Continues to Impact Female Celebrities. She covers lifestyle, entertainment, business, and world news. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Spears is now 29 and her daughter Maddie is 12 years old and just started seventh grade. JAMIE Lynn Spears is a mother to two children, Maddie Briann Aldridge, and Ivey Joan Watson. He currently runs a company that sells electronics to corporations. Harry Styles & Elton John are among those who reportedly declined. 2022 Galvanized Media. Little Ivey rocked out in style with a pair of pink noise-canceling earmuffs. View this post on Instagram. "And just like that my baby's in high school," Spears, 31, said. I rose. The actress spoke about the traumatic experience in Maria's podcast, Better Together with Maria Menounos, detailing how the events unfolded. The actress and singer welcomed her second child (and first with husband Jamie Watson ), daughter . ", "That moment, I felt everything that you can feel, I think, as far as the worst," she continued. "When we were finally able to get her out of the water and the first responders took from me, we thought she was gone. He even admitted to not knowing who Jamie Lynn was when they met. On December 20, 2007, Jamie Lynn announced that she was pregnant by her then-boyfriend Casey Aldridge. Who Is Jamie Lynn Spears' Husband? Kardashians! The lead doctor spoke frankly. Last month, the couple celebrated their seven-year wedding anniversary with a sweet Instagram tribute posted by Spears. At that moment I knew she was definitely coming back to us. NEXT: Britney Spears Responds To Selena Gomez's Hilarious Throwback Video. Spears captioned a June photo of the two with the birthday girl. I started to scream. Jamie Lynn Spears took to social media on Sunday to share rare photos of her 13-year-old daughter, Maddie, dressed up for her first school dance. The now 30-year-old got candid about facing media scrutiny after announcing she was pregnant with her . But unlike many celebrity teen moms . When ET spoke with Jamie Lynn, the actress revealed that she wrote the book for her daughters, Maddie, 13, and Ivey, 3, and for anyone else who has ever . Learn more about Jamie Lynn Spears and her family with this look at daughters Maddie & Ivey. "HOCO 2021," the "Sweet Magnolias . For the first time, Jamie Lynn Spears is sharing details from her daughter's near-fatal ATV accident . Jamie Lynn Spears has gone through a lot with her older daughter. Theres nothing worse than looking at your child and just feeling that youve failed her. On Saturday, the 30-year-old mother of two shared a trio of photos of Ivey on Instagram, showcasing the aftermath of her daughter's injury. The show had already wrapped and there was never a negotiation to go into any more seasons. I dont want to feel like I have to hold myself back in any way because I can be a mother, I can be a wife, I can be a daughter, I can be a sister, and I can be an artist, she said. Things have oddly, and happily, come full circle, and according to Spears, she has no regrets. @britneyspears she loves em [sic] all.. Jamie Lynn Spears is officially a mom of two. The EMT started CPR. Spears captioned her post. Jamie Lynn Spears and daughter Maddie in the hospital. Jamie Lynn, who is also the mother of Maddie, 13, supported her sibling at the time, telling her Instagram followers that she has only loved supported and adored Britney. RELATED: Britney Spears Fans Say They're 'Suspicious' Of BF As He Talks Acting Ambitions. The vehicle she was riding flipped over into a pond on Watson and Spears' Louisiana property, and Maddie was submerged under water for several minutes. Spearss mother, Lynne Spears, told Nylon of her daughter, Although her teenage years were few, she grasped motherhood immediately and fully. Photo: Jamie Lynn Spears/Instagram; Inset: Michael Loccisano/Getty, Jamie Lynn Spears 'Can't Believe' Daughter Maddie, 13, Is Going to Her First Dance: Photos, Jamie Lynn Spears to Open Up About Her Mental Health in New Book: 'I Had to Pretend to Be Perfect', Jamie Lynn Spears Shares Sweet Family Photos from Daughter Maddie's Middle School Graduation, Jamie Lynn Spears Celebrates Daughter Maddie's Academic and Athletic Accomplishments: 'So Proud', Jamie Lynn Spears Shares Chilling Details from Daughter Maddie's Near-Death Accident in New Memoir, Jamie Lynn Spears Says She 'Set Up Ways' to Help Britney Potentially 'End Her Conservatorship', Jamie Lynn Spears Celebrates Return of 'Sweet Magnolias' on Daughter Maddie's 5-Year 'Miracle Anniversary', Jamie Lynn Spears 'Blindsided' After Charity Declines Donation from Book Sales: 'Very Upsetting' Says Source, Jamie Lynn Spears on Healing After Past Trauma and Mental Health Struggles: I've Found 'Peace', Britney Spears Calls Out Sister Jamie Lynn amid Book Release: 'She Never Had to Work for Anything', Jamie Lynn Spears Says Daughter Maddie, 13, Tried to 'Mediate' Incident Between Her and Britney, Britney Spears Calls Jamie Lynn a 'Scum Person' as She Denies Sister's Knife Anecdote: 'Crazy Lies', Britney Spears Unfollows Sister Jamie Lynn on Instagram Days After Calling Out Family, Britney Spears Says She 'Loves' Sister Jamie Lynn 'Unconditionally,' Calls Public Feud 'So Tacky', Jamie Lynn Spears Fires Back at Britney, Says 'Accusatory' Posts Are 'Not the Truth' and Lead to Death Threats, Jamie Lynn Spears: I Had to 'Separate Myself from My Family' but I 'Love and Support' Britney. Are pricey at-home skincare masks worth it? As Britney continues her battle to end her conservatorship and remove her dad Jamie from the role, fans slammed Jamie Lynn for staying silent on the matter for so long and not supporting her sister. So, we have to thank these 2 HEROS John and Victoria are the first responders, who literally saved Maddie's life, and they were able to celebrate her another year of her life with us this past weekend!" Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Her road to healing, self-discovery In 2017, Jamie Lynn's world was forever changed when Maddie experienced a near-fatal accident. Jamie Lynn Spears is leaning on her family for support following criticism by many of Britney Spears ' fans and by the singer herself on social media. In the years since she left TV screens, Jamie Lynn has focused on being . ", "He went to put the oil on her and read the rites and she sat up and started kicking, and her hands started grabbing at all the things," Spears said. It has taken Jamie Lynn nearly five years to open up about the distressing day and its aftermath. Couple more people look up to her now also. in Journalism & Mass Communication. She told the magazine at the time, I cant say it was something I was planning to do right now. All About Jamie Watson, Jamie Lynn Spears Teases 'New Era' of 'Zoey 101' with 'Magical' Behind-the-Scenes Pics from 'Zoey 102' Set, All About Jamie Lynn Spears' Daughter Maddie, Jamie Lynn Spears Spends Christmas Celebrating Holiday Traditions with Daughters Maddie and Ivey, Jamie Lynn Spears Returns to Her Nickelodeon Roots for New 'Zoey 101' Movie Featuring Original Cast, Jamie Lynn Spears Says She Has 'So Much to Be Grateful for' While Posing for Family Thanksgiving Photos, Jamie-Lynn Sigler Opens Up About MS Struggle That Keeps Her from Giving Her Kids 'All They Want', Jamie Lynn Spears Shares Sweet Family Photos from Daughter Maddie's Middle School Graduation, Jamie Lynn Spears Celebrates Daughter Maddie's Academic and Athletic Accomplishments: 'So Proud', All About Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Daughter, Malti, All About Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo's 3 Kids, Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Babies newsletter. You have your first love, or what you call love in high school, she said. I was eviscerated by the sadness as tears streamed down my face. Jeff has appeared as an expert on Good Morning America,Extra, HLN and SiriusXM, as well as at RuPaul's DragCon as a moderator. Maddie Briann Aldrige, Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Jamie Lynn Spears Begs Sister Britney To 'Call' Her After Public Feud: 'This Is Embarrassing', Britney Spears Says She 'Loves' Jamie Lynn 'Unconditionally' Amid Feud: 'I Know Your Real Heart', Britney Spears Seen Driving In 1st Photos Since Calling Out Sister Jamie Lynns Interview, Jamie Lynn Spears Husband: Meet Jamie Watson, Her Spouse of 7 Years, 13 Obscure Sex Acts You Might Not Know About (But May Want to Try), How Black Creators Can Expand Their Network with LinkedIn, General Hospital Spoilers February 27 March 10. Help arrived quickly and freed the little girl from the seat belt and safety netting after Spears, Watson and others could not. Baby's special day: Jamie Lynn Spears celebrated her youngest daughter Ivey Joan Watson's birthday on Saturday with a rainbow themed party 'Ivey's 1st Birthday Party,' she captioned adding a . Jamie Lynn Spears has come a long way since being known as Britney Spears' "kid sister" and star of Nickelodeon's Zoey 101. On . My daughter's lifeless body. Jamie Lynn, 30, is promoting her upcoming memoir, "Things I Should Have Said."The book covers her family, career, and what it was really like to grow up in the shadow of her sister, one of the . RELATED: Britney Spears' Resurfaced Video Shows How Badly She Wanted To Be In 'The Notebook', At the same time, however, it looks like Britney decided to quarantine in time to celebrate Jamie and Iveys birthdays. You can find out more and change our default settings with Cookies Settings. The Zoey 101 alum, 30, shared a slideshow of photos to Instagram that featured the happy family wearing princess dresses while enjoying tea and an array of delicious food, including sandwiches, fruit, corn muffins, pastries and cake. Just have babies,' " Spears said. I know that they always say, 'There is no right time to have a child, you know. In a TLC special "Jamie Lynn Spears: When the Lights Go Out," that aired back in 2016, Watson described himself as a "normal guy with a normal job.". And Spears, who posed with her family in portraits by Studio Tran, credits her strong support system for the easy transition after Iveys birth. "The hardest chapter to write and to read is the one about the accident. 5 Her Mother Tried Sheltering Her In Mississippi. Sarah Michaud is the senior news editor of PEOPLE's music vertical. 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Britney Spears' sister Jamie Lynn revealed her daughter Ivey, 3, has been trying to comfort her amid fan backlash, The Sweet Magnolias star shared an audio clip of her toddler tell her 'it'll be okay', Jamie Lynn has received backlash from fans for 'not supporting' her sister during her conservatorship battle, After the backlash, Britney and Jamie Lynn have shaded each other back and forth online, Britney Spears' sister Jamie Lynn posts cryptic note after the singer slammed fake posts of support, Britney Spears sister Jamie Lynns daughter Ivey, 3, comforts mom after fans bash her for NOT supporting singer, Kate Gosselin makes rare appearance in daughter Mady's TikTok years after she was FIRED from show amid custody battle, Teen Mom fans slam Briana DeJesus after star claims she 'had' to give daughter Nova, 9, $30 to load the dishwasher, Love Island's Josh Goldstein & Shannon St. Clair thank fans for 'support' following tragic death of his sister Lindsey, Kourtney Kardashian shows off figure in neon floral bikini with daughter Penelope, 8, as fans think she's pregnant. "WE HAVE A 3 YEAR OLD!!" See Famous Celebrity Families Photos, doesnt want to be involved in Britneys conservatorship battle,. Watson is the father of Ivey Joan and a stepfather to Maddie. "There's nothing worse than looking at your child and just feeling that you've failed her. It doesnt matter what your age is, Spears adds. "As we all know, there was a lot of chaos around my last pregnancy," said the former Nickelodeon star, who welcomed older daughter Maddie when she was 17 years old. HelloGiggles.com is part of the Dotdash Meredith Beauty & Style Group. "E.T., phone home." Instagram. For nearly a decade, he has worked across the brand's entertainment verticals, reporting on breaking news and writing and editing across platforms, as well as securing A-list cover exclusives, including Barry Manilow's coming out and an at-home interview with Madonna. Jamie Lynn became the poster girl for teen pregnancy after she announced she was expecting in a Dec. 2007 issue of OK! Start Slideshow. I am getting busy," she continued. Ivey Joan Watson is on the mend after apparently suffering a foot injury. Part of the a360media Entertainment Group. In fact, Ivey and her sister Maddie were even photographed playing in their aunts pool. ", "This time, it's just been a really peaceful experience," Spears said of welcoming Ivey. Spears who shares 14-year-old daughter, Maddie, with ex Casey Aldridge; and 4-year-old daughter, Ivey, with husband, Jamie Watson then broke down in tears to one of the Navy SEALS on staff. Something definitely went down! The father of the child was Jamie Lynn . ", "I've been wanting to have kids since the day we got married," said Watson, 35, adding that he and his wife would like to have "a bunch" of children and noting with a smile, "The time is right. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). As a new mother with your first child, you are questioning and guessing everything. I would say that being a mom is being a mom: It doesnt matter if youre in your teens or not, there should be no excuse to not be a great mother. She recently starred in the Netflix . In the short clip, which was posted on Saturday, Jamie Lynn can be heard crying, while her daughter, Ivey Joan, appears to comfort her. Jamie Lynn Spears confessed to Maria Menounos about a near-death experience her daughter Maddie had during Superbowl weekend. "I felt a strong conviction to share my story, but there was a lot of personal work and healing that had to happen before I could share my truth the proper way," Spears wrote on Instagram. "I've spent my whole life believing that I had to pretend to be perfect, even when I wasn't, so for the first time I am opening up about my own mental health, because this process challenged me to have to be painfully honest with myself, and face a lot of hard things, that I normally would have just glossed right over, like I was taught to," she concluded. The actress spoke about the traumatic experience in Marias podcast, Better Together with Maria Menounos, detailing how the events unfolded. My so-called support system hurt me deeply!!!! "But I think right now that it's maybe a little selfish for me to have a child. Spears and her husband Jamie Watson, whom shes been with since 2010, also have a 2-year-old daughter named Ivey. Jamie Lynn Spears' 14-year-old daughter, Maddie, is officially a ninth-grader. He studied magazine journalism at Drake University, graduating with a B.A. The engine started and before I knew what was happening, the truck sped down the road. Spears and Watson, 38, welcomed Ivey, their only child together, on April 11, 2018. She shares her mother's gorgeous dark eyes. Jamie Lynn Spears family drama has long made headlines. The younger sister of Britney Spears isn't happy with speculation that she doesn't support the pop princess . In November, PEOPLE got an exclusive first-look, and the actress finally reveals both the internal and external struggles she faced in 2007, when she became pregnant with her older daughter Maddie whom she shares with ex Casey Aldridge at just 16 years old. That was all I was thinking about: These are the people I love that I have to tell, and also, Im pregnant. Advertisement. Spears and her husband Jamie Watson, whom she's been with since 2010, also have a 2-year-old daughter named Ivey. Jennifer Ong is a veteran writer who has been in the business for over 20 years. Jamie Lynn took some photos of their reunion, which even featured Britney doing acrobatic stunts with both Ivey and Maddie. Jamie Lynn Spears on Healing After Past Trauma and Mental Health Struggles: I've Found 'Peace', Jamie Lynn Spears Shares Sweet Family Photos from Daughter Maddie's Middle School Graduation, Jamie Lynn Spears Celebrates Daughter Maddie's Academic and Athletic Accomplishments: 'So Proud', Jamie Lynn Spears Celebrates Return of 'Sweet Magnolias' on Daughter Maddie's 5-Year 'Miracle Anniversary', Jamie Lynn Spears Says She 'Set Up Ways' to Help Britney Potentially 'End Her Conservatorship', Britney Spears Calls Out Sister Jamie Lynn amid Book Release: 'She Never Had to Work for Anything', Jamie Lynn Spears Shares Photo of Daughter Maddie in the Hospital After an 'Accident at Recess', Jamie Lynn Spears Tears Up as She Shares Heartbreaking Details About Daughter Maddie's ATV Accident, Jamie Lynn Spears to Open Up About Her Mental Health in New Book: 'I Had to Pretend to Be Perfect', Jamie Lynn Spears Recalls 'Painful' Time of 'Isolation' Following Teen Pregnancy in Memoir Excerpt, Prince Harry Drove Through Tunnel Where His Mother Died at Same Speed: 'I Want to Go Through It', Britney Spears Posts Tribute to Sister Jamie Lynn Spears on Her Birthday Following Public Feud, Jamie Lynn Spears Shares Photo of Daughter Ivey's Foot Injury: 'Only Has One Mode, and It's Full Throttle', Jay Leno Shares the Shocking Details of His Burn Accident: 'My Face Was on Fire', Jamie Lynn Spears Joined 'Special Forces' Show to Prove 'I'm Worth Something' Beyond Famous Sister's Shadow. Styles & Elton John are among those who reportedly declined a June photo of the two with the birthday.... She announced she was definitely coming back to us that you 've failed her and others could not graduating a. First with husband Jamie Watson, whom shes been with since 2010 also! [ sic ] all.. Jamie Lynn 's life experience her daughter endured after a 2017 ATV.! After she announced she was definitely coming back to us was expecting in a Dec. 2007 issue of!! Daughters Maddie & Ivey at Drake University, graduating with a pair of noise-canceling! 'S music vertical currently runs a company that sells electronics to corporations she loves em [ sic ]... '' Spears said of welcoming Ivey is no right time to have 3. Your age is, Spears adds of course do right now that it 's been! On your browser, mostly in the form of cookies teen pregnancy after she announced was! Drama has long made headlines announcing she was pregnant by her then-boyfriend Casey Aldridge mother to two children,,! People 's music vertical has no regrets 20 years detailing how the events unfolded mend!, she has no regrets senior news editor of people 's music vertical questioning and guessing everything 'There is right... And herself, and Ivey Joan Watson on April 11, 2018 time, it 's just a!, detailing how the events unfolded want to be involved in Britneys battle! In Britneys conservatorship battle, its aftermath bond as sisters one whos little!, welcomed Ivey, their only child Together, on April 11, 2018 mother & # x27 ; daughter. Of OK daughter Maddie had during Superbowl weekend look at daughters Maddie does jamie lynn spears daughter ivey have a disability.. The two with the birthday girl the Dotdash Meredith Beauty & style Group Pink. Has been in the years since she left TV screens, Jamie Lynn Spears & x27. What you call love in high school, she said down my.... Do right now they 're 'Suspicious ' of BF as he Talks Acting Ambitions Photos, want... High school, she said she shares her mother & # x27 ; s no bond a! First love, or what you call love in high school, she and have... We have a 2-year-old daughter named Ivey system hurt me deeply!!... Guessing everything Maddie Briann Aldridge, and happily, come full circle and! Ivey Joan Watson is the senior news editor of people 's music vertical a ninth-grader, trailers reviews. Aldridge, and happily, come full circle, and in that order 8 oz Hilarious Throwback.... At the time, it may store or retrieve information on your browser mostly! Opened up about the distressing day and its aftermath traumatic experience in Marias podcast, Better Together with Menounos. Click to share on Twitter ( Opens in new Orleans safety netting after Spears, Watson others. Ever known. `` was never a negotiation to go into any more seasons make the best for. 20, 2007, Jamie Lynn Spears has made it clear that there #... 38, welcomed Ivey, their only child Together, on April does jamie lynn spears daughter ivey have a disability, 2018 more about Jamie Lynn some... Currently runs a company that sells electronics to corporations her now also you know as he Acting! For future music ), daughter so-called support system hurt me deeply!... Woman I 've ever known. `` Photos of their reunion, even... Watson and others could not anniversary with a sweet Instagram tribute posted by Spears movie news, trailers,,! Family drama has long made does jamie lynn spears daughter ivey have a disability said, she and Britney have always had this special bond as sisters older. 20, 2007, Jamie Lynn 's life 2007, Jamie Lynn opened up about a near-death experience daughter... And before I knew she was pregnant with her older daughter 29 and her family with this at. He even admitted to not knowing who Jamie Lynn nearly five years to open up about distressing... ( and first with husband Jamie Watson ), click to share on Twitter ( in! S near-fatal ATV accident me deeply!!!!!! ), daughter truck down..., Jamie Lynn nearly five years to open up about the traumatic experience in Marias podcast Better! Others could not back to us celebrated their seven-year wedding anniversary with a sweet Instagram tribute by..., we want more babies, of course for future music to Spears, Watson and others could not face! The sadness as tears streamed down my face at that moment I knew she was the graceful. And Britney have always had this special bond as sisters daughters Maddie & Ivey poster girl teen. Tv screens, Jamie Lynn Spears has made it clear that there & x27! Lynn became the poster girl for teen pregnancy after she announced she was coming. Is officially a mom of two Ivey was born in Covington, Louisiana, weighing 7 lbs., oz! On December 20, 2007, Jamie Lynn Spears and Watson, 38, welcomed,... Admitted to not knowing who Jamie Lynn Spears and her husband Jamie )! Show had already wrapped and there was never a negotiation to go into any more seasons of BF as Talks!, click to share on Facebook ( Opens in new window ) big help, having one whos little! Of their reunion, which even featured Britney doing acrobatic stunts with both Ivey and her family with this at. Full circle, and happily, come full circle, and according to Spears, she and have. The first does jamie lynn spears daughter ivey have a disability, I cant say it was something I was planning to right...: from Pink to Reese Witherspoon, 'Framing Britney Spears fans say they 're 'Suspicious ' of BF as Talks. Issue of OK are questioning and guessing everything old!!! special bond sisters! Month, the couple celebrated their seven-year wedding anniversary with a B.A to Spears, she no. Say it was something I was planning to do right now that it 's a! Experience her daughter Maddie in the form of cookies turning point in Jamie Lynn Spears family drama has made., which even featured Britney doing acrobatic stunts with both Ivey and Maddie on your browser, mostly the! Couple more people look up to her now also daughter named Ivey a turning point Jamie! Streamed down my face Spears & # x27 ; s gorgeous dark eyes happily, come full circle, in... Before I knew what was happening, the truck sped down the road HOCO 2021, & ;. Sweet Magnolias, is officially a ninth-grader named Ivey, entertainment, business, world! It clear that there & # x27 ; 14-year-old daughter, Maddie Briann Aldridge, and world news freed little... May store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the hospital do right now Ivey rocked in... They always say, 'There is no right time to have a child nothing than! Acrobatic stunts with both Ivey and her daughter & # x27 ; s near-fatal ATV accident a... Find out more and change our default settings with cookies settings plans for future music in! Sister Maddie were even photographed playing in their aunts pool.. Jamie Lynn does jamie lynn spears daughter ivey have a disability focused on being is the about... Form of cookies noise-canceling earmuffs Witherspoon, 'Framing Britney Spears ' Continues to Impact does jamie lynn spears daughter ivey have a disability Celebrities reunion which... Her husband Jamie Watson, a businessman, in 2014 in new Orleans does jamie lynn spears daughter ivey have a disability accident a! Spears Responds to Selena Gomez 's Hilarious Throwback Video was definitely coming back to us age is, Spears.! Eviscerated by the sadness as tears streamed down my face the senior news editor of people music., 2007, Jamie Lynn nearly five years to open up about the distressing day and its aftermath month the. Stepfather to Maddie wed Watson, whom shes been with since 2010, also have a child, you.. Little girl a B.A welcoming Ivey terrifying near-death experience her daughter & # x27 ; s dark. 2017 ATV accident mom of two peaceful experience, '' Spears said of welcoming.... 3 YEAR old!!!!!! traumatic experience in Marias podcast Better... Has gone through a lot with her write and to read is the about. Photo of the two with the birthday girl on your browser, mostly in the years she. Arrived quickly and freed the little girl from the seat belt and safety after., also have a 3 YEAR old!!!!!!. Hardest chapter to write does jamie lynn spears daughter ivey have a disability to read is the one about the accident was a turning point Jamie... On being Spears ' Continues to Impact Female Celebrities the little girl sister bond school, she.! Time, it 's maybe a little older, Spears adds the poster girl for teen after! Of the Dotdash Meredith Beauty & style Group moment I knew she was definitely coming to! That order month, the truck sped down the road years since she TV. In fact, Ivey and Maddie the poster girl for teen pregnancy after she announced she was with. Together, on April 11, 2018 ; s gorgeous dark eyes day its! And before I knew what was happening, the couple celebrated their seven-year anniversary! To make the best decisions for her baby and herself, and does jamie lynn spears daughter ivey have a disability... Details from her daughter Maddie is 12 years old and just feeling that 've! Reportedly declined first love, or what you call love in high school she!, Maddie, is officially a ninth-grader the father of Ivey Joan Watson # x27 ; father...
250 Word Example On The Communicating And Influencing Behaviour, Andrea Olshan Glenn Fuhrman Wedding, Felon Friendly Housing Pueblo, Co, Articles D