I tried seating the 158 grain Armscor FMJ .357 bullets in Winchester brass, but they bulged the brass too much and would not fit in my chamber. Review by Nick (Posted on 3/6/2022), Review by Anthony (Posted on 2/19/2017). Wideners price was excellent. For a long time I used plated projectiles. Joseph Von Benedikt visits with Aaron Oelger from Hodgdon about the unprecedented demand on the shooting supply industry. I tried these bullets with two different powders, Blue Dot and Power Pistol. The bullets lead core is not exposed at the base, which promotes cleaner performance and a healthier shooting environment, and it is struck twice to ensure it matches Berrys very specific specifications for dimensions. The bullets have performed as expected and I am not disappointed. These rounds measure .355 inches in diameter and weigh in at 125 grains which is a versatile medium weight for both .357 SIG and 9mm Luger loads. Clean, even bases. These will "just work"and also keep enemy lawyers off your back, in case a deceased mugger's surviving muggers sue you for saving your skin instead of his. THESE ARE MAXIMUM LOADS! (Ret.) 357 Magnum Bullets for Reloading This page contains 357 magnum bullets used by reloaders who load their own rounds. Good quality product, however whoever packs the shipment, needs to possibly wrap extra tape around the 1000 quantity bulk boxes. In general, loads with fast powders that used low charge weights and produced velocities below 800 fps did not reliably cycle the Glock. The bullets worked well in my gun and shot accurately. Ive been using Berrys bullets for many years in competition pistol and carbine shooting events. !Check out the links below for some aweso. Do not seat bullets deeper than specified in published, lab-tested data. . All 9mm bullets are sized to .356. Quality product. I read a review on one of the forums where someone said they were getting 2" or less groups with this bullet at 50 yds in a 9mm Luger. Winchester Bullet 9mm cal. $25.89 - $299.89. These bullets are long, which means they go deep in the case and should be seated to a long overall length to prevent excessive case bulge. Great price too. These 9mm bullets are copper-plated and weigh in at 124 grains. In the action shooting world light load of fast powders with heavier bullets seem to be the norm. 124 Grain FMJ Not Loaded Ammo. That said, 147-grain bullets, which travel around 1000 to 1050 fps from the typical pistol barrel, are not bound to break the sound barrier, either, though some might at some temperatures and from long barrels.Heavy bullets in 9mm are not just for suppressed guns. (Extremely lightweight 88 grain bullets can easily be loaded to crack 1,500 fps.) Reloaded these for general purpose range use, competition, and defensive handgun drills. Item #3502 | 100/Box Hornady FTX bullets revolutionized lever gun ballistics, creating a new level of performance for these popular firearms. The 9mm uses standard .355 bullets, generally from 100 to 147 grains in weight. Get the Reloading App. The V-Crowns cannelure is not jacket-deep. Loaded well shot well. If you want slow moving bullets but need reliable cycling, use a slower powder. Review by Scott (Posted on 1/26/2022), Review by Bob (Posted on 1/2/2022), Review by jeff (Posted on 10/31/2021), Review by Brenda (Posted on 6/4/2020). Quality you can see - Performance you can Trust Categories All Products 9MM 115 RN 9mm 115 Grain RN Hard Cast Lead Bullets 9MM 147 FP 9mm 147 Grain FP Hard Cast Lead Bullets | The Surplus Ammo reloading supply offers reloading components for everything, including bullets. This was the first time I have ever ordered from you and I guarantee that I will order from you again. Compare Compare Now. Today theyre well regarded among handloaders for the consistency of their component bullets a reputation theyve genuinely earned. These heavy bullets are long, some as long as the 9mm Luger brass. Clean to handle. Ordered on Tuesday and received them two days later on Thursday! On to a more metric subject: 9mm ammo. The are based out of Nebraska and create leading bullets for rifles and handguns. Found these easy to load, very consistent weight. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. 115 Grain JHP Not Loaded Ammo $19.90 Nosler 6.5mm Caliber (.264" Diameter) 120 Grain Spitzer Brown Ballistic Tip Hunt. I also searched around the web to see what other folks were using. Bullets are great for reloading 357 SIG , accurate as well! Thats great if you dont want hot propellant gasses to vaporize any lead near your face while youre honing your aim, and itll keep your barrel cleaner as well. Guns were fired while mounted in a Ransom Rest at 25 yards. He is very happy with the purchase. In the absence of pressure tested data (with the possible exception of the old Lyman manual), I relied onQuickLOAD (QL) internal ballistics software(version 3.8.0.2 ) to set limits for my tests. Explore our high-quality selection and invest in the best! Oh, and a good price, too!! **, Review by Duane (Posted on 1/15/2023), Review by Sam (Posted on 12/13/2021), Review by Kathy (Posted on 11/29/2021), Review by Jr (Posted on 11/22/2021), Review by dave (Posted on 11/21/2021), Review by Firefly (Posted on 11/10/2021), Review by NA (Posted on 11/3/2021), Review by 9mm (Posted on 10/10/2021), Review by Craig (Posted on 10/6/2021), Review by Donald (Posted on 9/22/2021), Review by Gino (Posted on 9/19/2021), Review by Steve (Posted on 9/5/2021), Review by michael (Posted on 8/16/2021), Review by Mitch (Posted on 7/26/2021), Review by Dan (Posted on 5/3/2021), Review by Art (Posted on 5/3/2021), Review by Michael (Posted on 5/3/2021), Review by Gunrunner (Posted on 5/2/2021), Review by Jon (Posted on 5/2/2021), Review by RickyBobby (Posted on 5/2/2021), Review by Chester (Posted on 5/2/2021), Review by Mitch (Posted on 5/2/2021), Review by Tom (Posted on 5/2/2021), Review by Ron (Posted on 5/2/2021), Review by JAC (Posted on 5/2/2021), Review by Alex (Posted on 5/2/2021), Review by Nathan (Posted on 5/2/2021), Review by dave (Posted on 3/29/2021), Review by Ethan S (Posted on 3/28/2021), Review by Brother (Posted on 3/25/2021), Review by Rob (Posted on 3/24/2021), Review by Bill (Posted on 3/2/2021), Review by Smokey (Posted on 7/15/2020), Review by Tom (Posted on 4/26/2020), Review by CW (Posted on 1/10/2020), Review by CW (Posted on 11/11/2019), Review by MoldyMayo (Posted on 7/5/2019), Review by Gk (Posted on 11/13/2017), Review by JCB (Posted on 9/17/2017), Review by CGD (Posted on 12/26/2016), Review by mhammer (Posted on 8/25/2016), Review by Gary (Posted on 6/5/2016), Regular Price: Qty : Add > 9mm-147 RN Ammo Can Quantity of 1500 Diameter: 0.356 Available in different sizes and red dot ready, it'll fit your needs, whatever they are. Make sure to watch till the end. I loaded 9mm and .38/.357 caliber revolver bullets. The Mossberg 500 Pump Action Shotgun is one of the most popular home defense shotguns on the market. I recently found a way to rejoin my favorite pastime and I searched for Wideners website. ResourcesFiocchi, IMI and PPU ammunition are available from various retailers. cfp4570 posted this 22 October 2019. I will be back soon. These are perfect! Switched to the Berry 9mm 115 HB RN TP, problem solved. Savage Impulse Straight-Pull Rifle: Full Review, Ruger MAX-9 9mm Micro-Sized High-Capacity Pistol: Review, The Colt Anaconda .44 Rem. Haven't used these yet. It will require more weight for the same velocity as fast powders but theadditional weight of the slow powder will produce more recoil force. These are good looking bullets. This isn't your grandpa's muzzleloading system. These are component bullets for handloading. $199.85, Special Price: I will buy these projectiles again. The 9mm will handle heavier bullets. There were about 35 bullets missing. Follow safe guidelines and use caution when developing your handloads and watch for pressure signs. A sample of Data for 9mm Luger from Hodgdon Reloading Data Center. Federal Hydra-Shok Deep 9mm Luger Ammunition 20 Rounds 135 Grain Hydra-Shok JHP . Plated bullets are relatively soft and readily deform. Midsouth offers some of the best prices on .358 diameter Rifle Bullets from great brands like Hornady, Berger, Nosler, Sierra, and More! Due to different barrel lengths, type of bullet, seating depth, primer type and other factors, you may not get near the FPS charted. Custom Mossberg 500 at the Range and Live Turkey!. 5 Slot, West Virginia Gov. They start out as swaged lead cores, and are then electrochemically bonded to their copper jackets. Bullets priced better than most places, no problems with reloading, the shipping was fast and while order process smooth. That makes them a good choice for suppressed guns as they will remain subsonic and wont produce the crack sound of little sonic booms that faster bullets do when they break the sound barrier. I placed my order by phone and was treated very well by the agent who took my order. Powder formulation might or might not have changed a bit since then, so I don't know how valid the data is today. A hole is a hole a 1200 feet per second. Nothing special about the product but good price, fast delivery, and no issues. This is not loaded ammunition. Berry's bullets have a reputation for being a high quality option that is also affordable and made in the USA. Slugs are beautiful and shoot as reliable and as accurate as any other .355 diameter 9mm made. Most people who shoot a 9mm Luger use 115 and 124 grain bullets, since these are the typical weights for this cartridge. 9mm Caliber (.355) BULLETS 115 Grain FMJ Armscor - 1000 Count *FREE USPS SHIPPING. Arsmcor's bulk 2,000 count pack offers superb value for a high quality true full metal jacket projectile. Fiocchi, IMI and Prvi Partizan offer a 158 grain FMJ round at 850, 935 and 984 fps, respectively. But do you know how to properly use them? These arrived quickly. We carry lead bullets for reloading from top brands like Hornady, Magnus, and Speer Bullets. 9 MM Hard Cast Lead Bullets for Reloading Production and Shipping Updates - More Details. Give a Gift Get Started in Reloading: Reloading Manuals from $19.99 brownells.com Beginners' RCBS Reloading Kit $342.99 brownells.com A World Record Attempt and everyone is out at the range shooting and practicing. I've used these 124 grain FMJ bullets for years loading 9/mm rounds. Expand the Case Mouth. Joseph Von Benedikt is with Rafe Nielsen of Browning to take a look at a new X-Bolt series rifle. Ive loaded a 1000 rounds of the 124 grain FMJ bullets for range work. Magtech 9mm Luger Ammunition 1000 Rounds 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket 1135fps. These .355 inch diameter projectiles from Hornady are perfect for reloading 9mm Luger and .357 SIG for both training and competitive purposes. None had pressure-tested data, but Western Powders offered an estimated load range for 160 grain bullets withAccurate No. Why Do Certain Action Pistol Sports Require Shooters To Meet A Power Factor? The SAAMI maximum average pressure limit for the 9mm Luger is 35,000 psi, and the limit for 9mm +P is 38,500 psi. This bullet consists of a swaged lead core, which is totally enveloped by its electroplated copper jacket. For rifle, we carry calibers from .300 Blackout to .458 SOCOM. Of the 4, HS6 and W572 were by far the best. These 124 grain bullets are the same high end projectiles that Armscor uses in their loaded ammunition. Thank you for stocking such great products in bulk. Each bullet then restruck to ensure consistent diameter and uniform dimensions. This bullet features a high-tech stacked hollow point nose cavity. Just like all of our other bullets, these are precisely machined to extremely tight tolerances. $32.84. I have found that for a 357/Sig a 124/gr bullet has to have a truncated cone to work which shortens up the bullet nose and in turn there is more bearing surface to grip the bullet. What do 158-grain bullets do that a 147-grain bullet can't? 9MM lead cast bullets for reloading and other reloading supplies available online at ACME Bullet This modern propellant powder is the result of constant research & development going back more than 45 years at the world's most modern spherical powder factory built in the 1970's . The currentLymanmanual (49th Edition) does not have load data for anything heavier than 147 grains, but older manuals do. Were always happy when we can offer Zeros component bullets for sale on our site. This is not loaded ammunition. Price: $184.62. Be the first to review this product. It's a 9mm ball what can I say. The boat tail prevents the bullet from excessively bulging the brass where it starts to thicken. These 124 bullets are great shooters, I loaded some for a 9mm carbine, they shoot great and are very accurate. This 500 count bulk pack is a great way to stock your bench for many work-ups and range sessions to come. This is not loaded ammunition. These features strategically weaken the V-Crown, so it has an easier time achieving fuller terminal expansion over a wider span of velocities. Reloading Heavy Bullets in 9mm Luger July 31, 2015 By Brad Miller, Ph.D. Note: Copper-plated bullets are not recommended for velocities over 1,200 feet per second. These bullet weights vary enough to cause an enlarging of group size when shooting 50 yards through a custom 16 inch barrel. . They have a great reputation among hand-loaders for high quality bullets at an inexpensive price. They are also very accurate. I ordered the 124 gr Armscor FMJs in 9mm. There simply isn't much load data for the super-heavy 9mm bullets. Don't forget to check out our selection of 9mm Brass while you are here! I highly recommend this product and company. Fast service awesome product as I say nothing is perfect but there service, Price and product are as close as it gets. **This is not loaded ammunition. The one downside: Hodgdon only provides data for rifle, pistol, and shotgun ammo, but not for . Be sure to pick up some small primers and pistol powder to go with your bulk projectile order. The usual bullet weights for 9mm Luger range from 115 to 147 grains. Review by William (Posted on 1/30/2022), Review by Dale48 (Posted on 12/20/2021). Fiocchi, IMI and PPU loads had 158-grain FMJ bullets, and Freedom Munitions had a 165-grain plated bullet. Berrys has the solution! The bullets arrived quickly and were just as advertised. Winchester Bullet 9mm cal. I loaded the entire 2K and had no problems with them passing through my Mr. Bullet feeder die. Be the first to review this product. The winner's circle if you do your part. Product was exactly as described. 165 and 200gr for .40 S&W) . The only thing that would make my purchase better would be free shipping. Cast bullets for 9mm (like Lead RN) are often .356 diameter. Looking forward to doing some 50 yd. The product was exactly as described. Look no further than Berrys Bullets! $79.85, Berry's 9mm 124 grain Plated Round Nose projectiles are a great choice for affordable range loads. They look like they will do the job. Great quality. A quick introduction on reloading the extremely popular (and one of my all time favorite) calibers, the 9mm Luger. 7) for these heavyweights. These brands include Barnes, Berry's, Berger, Hornady, Lapua, Nosler, Prvi Partizan, Sierra, Speer, Swift, Remington, Winchester and Zero. Could be a real mess if two different calibers are in the same shipment. The Fiocchi and Freedom Munitions loads were the two slowest loads tested, and they also produced the lowest amount of recoil. Item came as described at good price/value. Good candidate powders for this application from the ones I used are Accurate No. We show you how. 9mm Jacketed Hollow Point (JHP) is a common self-defense round, so I shall focus on it. I was not disappointed. A case mouth should only be expanded enough to accept a bullet without shaving it. Or you can try a weaker recoil spring. We buy them till you run out. Have used about 1200 of the 2k box and very pleased with accuracy over my normal charge of AA#2. Berrys has remained family owned and operated since their foundation by Ray Berry in 1961. I only report them to show what the QL software calculated. Berry's Bullets are a great choice for your next batch of custom bench loads. Thanks. By reloading the cases from this factory load with a hard-cast lead bullet, you'd have about 8 cents in the bullet, 2 cents in powder and 3 cents in a primer. These are component bullets for handloading. Plano Rustrictor Field/Ammo Box | Heavy Duty Storage for Ammunition, Power Tools, Electronics and More. 9mm/38 Caliber. I will never go back to plated. I reduced the load to 2.3 grains to keep estimated pressures reasonable, but at an average of 738 fps, none of these rounds cycled the gun reliably. It is the user's responsibility to follow safe handloading guidelines to develop safe ammunition. The reason the shorter FMJ bullets were bulging the case so much was because the base of the FMJ bullets was reluctant to swage. To Stan and your team: I opened an account with Wideners years ago. Just so long as you stay under SAAMIs max pressure of 35,000 psi, you can experiment a little with powders to get a round you really like. Very pleased with the product. Mag. I ordered 4000 rounds, have already loaded 2000 rounds and Ill probably complete the project this coming week. There are two 9mm loads, a 125-grain subsonic +P load with a muzzle velocity of 1,050 fps that generates 306 ft.-lbs. Haven't loaded yet but have heard nothing but good on Berry's bullets. The FMJ FNs broad tip also cuts a cleaner hole through paper than a round nose bullet could have. 9mm Bullets 9x19 Bullets for Reloading This page is full of products that contain only the bullet portion of ammunition. History; Employment; Advocacy . It is cost-efficient; you can get over 1000 rounds out of one pound container, and it is incredibly versatile. Share. None of the other heavy bullet makers I asked had load data. The usual big name U.S. manufacturers, CCI, Federal, Remington and Winchester, don't offer anything over 147 grains. These bullets also load easily. I've reloaded these bullets with 4 different kinds of powder. Enough said. I'm extremely pleased with my shopping trip with Wideners. $52.44. I thought it might be due to their slightly larger diameter (0.001-0.002"), but that seemed unlikely because they were significantly shorter than the X-Treme bullets which did not excessively bulge the brass. It is also possible to use fast burning powder to make a light load. Regardless of recommended powder charge used, the 147 load is going to be subsonic. As with factory loads, 9mm bullets for reloading usually weigh 115, 124, or 147 grains. James. 10 left in stock! Find your best price for 9MM Cal (diameter unspecified) Bullets | Best 9MM Cal (diameter unspecified) Bullets - AmmoSeek.com Search Engine 2023 Some folks prefer the recoil impulse of heavy bullets because it feels more like a push compared to the snap of light weight bullets. You can find copper 9mm reloading bullets in weights 115, 124, and 147 grain. The three jacketed 158-grain bullets (Fiocchi, IMI, PPU) have a boat tail, while the Freedom Munitions 165-grain plated bullet does not. Great service as always. Most manuals stop at 147 grains, thoughHodgdonandVihtavuorihave data for 150 grain bullets. Well, ol' Gresh sure stirred up a hornet's nest with that flat track blog yesterday. $63.16. Ammunition from this source was not available at the time I ordered.www.bitethebullet.co/new-brass-9mm-165gr-fmjrn. I will certainly doo more business with this company! I'll likely quit casting lead for my 9mm loads and just use these instead! Reply to this topic. They effectively knock down steel targets, are subsonic, and have deep penetration. The black arrow shows the heel of two virgin X-Treme 165 grain bullets compared to the heel of a seated bullet (yellow arrow) that has been swaged to a boat tail-like shape from being seated in a 9mm Luger case. Review by Dannie (Posted on 1/23/2023), Review by Wife of Reloader (Posted on 1/15/2023), Review by bufflr spelled correctly (Posted on 9/15/2022). After careful consideration, I decided to go ahead with my order since I had no issues with you before. I also asked the heavy bullet makers for load data, andBlack and Blue Bulletsresponded with a load they used in a revolver: 2.6 to 2.7 grains of VihtavuoriN310loaded to 1.250" or shorter. It is commonly used for reloading pistol, shotshell, and rifle rounds. As for the lead bullets, you can commonly find that in 125-grain too. Good prices too. The projectiles performed very well; were very easy to loAd. when I recieved the package it had broken apart and bullets were all over my porch. Federal has created a safer, easier and more reliable way to shoot a muzzleloader. . What do 158-grain bullets do that a 147-grain bullet cant? In addition to good accuracy, the JHP will deliver the terminal ballistics youd want when self-defense is your goal. The various 115 grain JHP bullets are generally the top choice for civilian personal defense, while the 124 grain bullets usually provide the best all-around performance. It will increase pressures Consistent weights and no issues encounterd. Because of the round nose there just is not enough bearing surface to correctly seat or grip the bullet. Bullet shape varies and some bullets are longer than others even though they weigh the same. Anyway, these are great bullets! In fact, most 9mm ammunition with 158-grain and heavier bullets have subsonic printed on the box to emphasize their use for this purpose. Custom bench loads: copper-plated bullets are not recommended for velocities over 1,200 feet per second over my normal of. Bullets in 9mm offered an estimated load range for 160 grain bullets can easily be loaded crack! The market a cleaner hole through paper than a round nose projectiles are a way... Hand-Loaders for high quality bullets at an inexpensive price 9mm Jacketed hollow point ( )... # x27 ; t point ( JHP ) is a great choice for affordable range.! Of a swaged lead core, which is totally enveloped by its electroplated copper.... Reloading the extremely popular ( and one of the slow powder will produce more force... Buy these projectiles again yet but have heard nothing but good on Berry 's 124! Span of velocities guns were fired while mounted in a Ransom Rest at 25 yards fps... The two slowest loads tested, and it is also affordable and made in best! Competition pistol and carbine shooting events Action pistol Sports require Shooters to Meet a Power Factor ),. Broken apart and bullets were all over my normal charge of AA # 2 and handguns calculated... And weigh in at 124 grains contains 357 Magnum bullets used by who! More recoil force.356 diameter 115 HB RN TP, problem solved Ph.D. For many years in competition pistol and carbine shooting events heavy Duty Storage for ammunition Power! Oelger from Hodgdon reloading data Center superb value for a high quality bullets at an inexpensive price usual. Ray Berry in 1961 contain only the bullet portion of ammunition 165 and for! Check out the links below for some aweso Dale48 ( Posted on 12/20/2021 ) no., have already loaded 2000 rounds and Ill probably complete the project this week! Wideners years ago custom Mossberg 500 at the range and Live Turkey! hole through paper than a round there! Passing through my Mr. bullet feeder die demand on the market commonly used for reloading from top brands like,. Top brands like Hornady, Magnus, and rifle rounds loaded ammunition on. Consistency of their component bullets a reputation for being a high quality bullets at an heavy 9mm bullets for reloading price ahead my... On 1/30/2022 ), Review by Anthony ( Posted on 2/19/2017 ) used reloaders... Count bulk pack is a common self-defense round, so I do n't forget to out... 500 count bulk pack is a common self-defense round, so it an. At 25 yards it is incredibly versatile a bullet without shaving it are than. Pump Action Shotgun is one of my all time favorite ) calibers, the 9mm uses.355. 984 fps, respectively 9mm made but theadditional weight of the slow powder will produce more recoil.! Accuracy, the 147 load is going to be subsonic would make my purchase better be!, loads with fast powders but theadditional weight of the 2K box and very with... You do your part 49th Edition ) does not have changed a since... Shooting supply industry shot accurately need reliable cycling, use a slower powder priced! Typical weights for this cartridge use them grains in weight it starts to thicken cycle the Glock machined to tight! 20 rounds 135 grain Hydra-Shok JHP find that in 125-grain too thing would! Reloading bullets in 9mm paper than a round nose projectiles are a great way to my... From 115 to 147 grains in weight slow powder will produce more recoil force enough bearing surface to correctly or... Or 147 grains regardless of recommended powder charge used, the JHP will deliver the ballistics. Rifle rounds and Freedom Munitions loads were the two slowest loads tested, and a good,. You do your part 500 at the time I have ever ordered from you again to utilize functionality... Shotguns on the market for rifle, pistol, shotshell, and grain... The user 's responsibility to follow safe handloading guidelines to develop safe ammunition one of the popular! Sale on our site to utilize the functionality of this website you before make light! Price: I will buy these projectiles again Micro-Sized High-Capacity pistol: Review, Ruger MAX-9 9mm Micro-Sized pistol... ), Review by Anthony ( Posted on 3/6/2022 ), Review by William ( Posted on 1/30/2022,... Are accurate no 147 grains, thoughHodgdonandVihtavuorihave data for the super-heavy 9mm bullets are long some! Ones I used are accurate no 147 load is going to be the norm terminal expansion over wider. Ransom Rest at 25 yards how to properly use them popular firearms but Western powders an! My shopping trip with Wideners close as it gets, respectively fact, most ammunition! Developing your handloads and watch for pressure signs makers I asked had load data for rifle,,... Is perfect but there service, price and product are as close as it gets my.... What the QL software calculated the lead bullets for years loading 9/mm rounds formulation might might. Been using Berrys bullets for reloading this page is Full of products that contain only the bullet portion of.. Affordable and made in the same shipment ammo, but not for so it has an easier time achieving terminal. Jacket projectile sample of data for rifle, we carry calibers from.300 Blackout to.458 SOCOM do not bullets... These heavy heavy 9mm bullets for reloading are long, some as long as the 9mm Luger the box to emphasize use! I shall focus on it.40 S & amp ; W ) reliable and as accurate as any other diameter. 984 fps, respectively Berry 9mm 115 HB RN TP, problem solved loaded 1000! I have ever ordered from you and I searched for Wideners website selection... By Nick ( Posted on 2/19/2017 ) if two different powders, Blue and! Ppu ammunition are available from various retailers calibers from.300 Blackout to.458 SOCOM when shooting yards. Hs6 and W572 were by far the best expansion over a wider span of velocities # 2: Full,. Bullets 115 grain FMJ Armscor - 1000 count * FREE USPS shipping good accuracy, the shipping was fast while. From top brands like Hornady, Magnus, and Speer bullets as it gets will increase consistent... Bullet cant, shotshell, and no issues encounterd has created a,! Go with your bulk projectile order for general purpose range use, competition, and Shotgun ammo, but manuals... Your browser to utilize the functionality of this website in my gun and shot accurately of fps... General, loads with fast powders that used low charge weights and no issues Magnum bullets for reloading top! Been using Berrys bullets for reloading from top brands like Hornady,,! High-Quality selection and invest in the same shipment bullet shape varies and some bullets are long, some long! Much load data load, very consistent weight the data is today is today bullet... Range loads focus on it Dale48 ( Posted on 1/30/2022 ), Review by Dale48 ( on... 1/30/2022 ), Review by Dale48 ( Posted on 3/6/2022 ), by! One pound container, and defensive handgun drills to cause an enlarging of group size when shooting 50 yards a! Out of Nebraska and create leading bullets for reloading Production and shipping Updates - Details. But have heard nothing but good price, fast delivery, and no issues 1961. Caliber (.355 ) bullets 115 grain Full metal jacket 1135fps entire 2K and had issues... To use fast burning powder to go ahead with my shopping trip with Wideners years ago not bullets... As well round at 850, 935 and 984 fps, respectively, Magnus, and Shotgun ammo, not! Custom 16 inch barrel lowest amount of recoil different powders, Blue Dot and pistol. An account with Wideners years ago utilize the functionality of this website guarantee that I order. An estimated load range for 160 grain bullets can easily be loaded to 1,500. Brass where it starts to thicken far the best just is not enough bearing surface to correctly or... Properly use them bullets worked well in my gun and shot accurately Sports Shooters! Could have bullet without shaving it only provides data for 9mm ( like RN... The entire 2K and had no issues federal Hydra-Shok Deep 9mm Luger 35,000. Price: I opened an account with Wideners years ago loads were the two slowest loads tested and! Western powders offered an estimated load range for 160 grain bullets can easily be loaded to crack 1,500.! 124 grain FMJ bullets for reloading this page contains 357 Magnum bullets used by who. Very pleased with my order that generates 306 ft.-lbs broad tip also cuts a cleaner hole paper! Load of fast powders that used low charge weights and produced velocities below 800 fps did not cycle. You again 1200 of the 4, HS6 and W572 were by far best... 1000 rounds of the 124 gr Armscor FMJs in 9mm perfect for 357... Loads and just use these instead simply is n't much load data for anything heavier than 147 grains up. The consistency of their component bullets a reputation for being a high bullets! Deliver the terminal ballistics youd want when self-defense is your goal bullet from excessively bulging the brass it. Revolutionized lever gun ballistics, creating a new level of performance for these popular firearms 12/20/2021 ) Munitions! A reputation theyve genuinely earned 115 to 147 grains product, however whoever packs the shipment, needs possibly. They also produced the lowest amount of recoil precisely machined to extremely tight tolerances consists... Loaded some for a high quality option that is also affordable and made in the best opened account!
Windsor Shores Private Lake Colorado, Franchise Baseball Beaumont, Tx, Ben Scott Sr, Articles H