IYA Sushi and Noodle Kitchen - Amherst Amherst, MA 01002 - Menu, 58 Reviews and 19 Photos - Restaurantji IYA Sushi and Noodle Kitchen - Amherst 4.1 - 89 votes. We asked if we could have the real tuna and yes, for $1 more. This position assists the culinary team with the production and implementation of menu items. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. I think the bigger story is really the relationship that we were able to forge, Yee said. Process check and bring change/cc slip back to patrons. "Last year was our best year ever," Picknelly said. However, I would not suggest ordering it to be paired with sushi. All fish on poke menu is served raw with choice of white rice or green salad | sub brown rice 1. . Our LOCATION 63 North Pleasant Street Amherst, MA, 01002 United States Pick-up Our all-day menu is available every day from 11:30 AM - 9 PM. var photocredit = photocredit.toUpperCase(); Visit us tonight in Amherst and try some of our delicious blackboard specials! On the street of East Pleasant Street and street number is 1. Position: Server - IYa Sushi Amherst, MA Primary Duties: Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission of The Bean Restaurant Group. ROLL OPTIONS: Avocado Roll | California Roll | Spicy California Roll | Crunchy Tofu Roll | Cucumber Roll | *Salmon Roll | Sweet Potato Roll | *Tuna Roll | *Spicy Tuna Roll | *Yellowtail Roll | Vegetable Roll | *Salmon Avocado Roll | Spicy Shrimp Roll | *Spicy Salmon Roll. Megan Yee,left, Sonny Wae, Andy Yee and Matt Yee gather during the grand opening of Iya Sushi and Noodle Kitchen at 1 East Pleasant St., Amherst onMonday. Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now. Restaurants near IYA Sushi and Noodle Kitchen - South Hadley in South Hadley Duro West African Cuisine - african (0.02 mi) var sellablestring3 = "STAFF FILE PHOTO"; Your choice of protein prepared fresh from our grill. from $25.00 Bean Restaurant Group. tag_id.innerHTML = ''; Were not only building a restaurant for the community to enjoy, Yee said. | add side of spicy mayo 1. Our spicy mix contains scallions and masago (fish roe). Ten dishes in total are served on the menu. | add kimchi 1. Suggestively sell dessert, coffee, and/or after dinner drinks to tables. '"; I ordered the Shrimp Tempura roll and the Salmon roll which are my favorites (in the photo below). The hors doeuvres delish! If you're outside the US or on a remote VPN, the site will not load. There is a little something for everyone - checkout our full menu. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. Its a strong friendship. $6.50 for 2 pieces of unagi sushi. 0.01 miles, Lili's Restaurant ($) The food is not worth it for the price. 10. Our spicy mix contains scallions and masago (fish roe). Biden's Very Short SCOTUS List Has a Very Obvious Front-Runner. Add to compare #3 of 7 sushi restaurants in Amherst . IYA Sushi & Noodle Kitchen in Amherst, MA - IYA Sushi & Noodle Kitchen's Online Menu, Hours, Phone Number, & Address in Amherst, MA - MenuGuide.com. Deliver check to your table without making them. School officials across the Merrimack Valley and Southern New Hampshire are warning parents of the dangers of a social media challenge gone viral that encourages students to destroy . The maki was truly delicious, good rice ratio with the fillings, sauces were well balanced ie. Is IYA Sushi and Noodle Kitchen currently offering delivery or takeout? . When we saw spicy tuna, we were suspicious that it may be the minced lower quality tuna, so we asked our waitress. broth was lukewarm and spiced with one tone. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Present menu to guests and answer questions about menu items, beverages, and other restaurant functions and services as . var currentLocation = window.location; Stir-fry egg noodles, broccoli, onions, mushrooms, garlic, Shrimp 19.50 | Marinated Beef 19.50 | Chicken 15.50 | Vegetable 13.50. var photocredit = "'STAFF PHOTO/JERREY ROBERTS' 'Corey Gold, front, prepares a shrimp tempura roll at IyaSushi and Noodle Kitchen, 1 East Pleasant St., Amherst on Monday. The flavor balance of the soup was remarkable and I'd highly recommend it if you like spicy food. //LBtag_id.innerHTML = ''; 1 Campus Center Way, Amherst, MA 01003-9243. Dishes and Drinks in IYA Sushi and Noodle Kitchen - Amherst. Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Asian Fusion, Panda East Chinese Restaurant ($$) We didn't try any sushi on this first visit but went for the ramen on this mild winter day. Bean Restaurant Group shares office space with Peter Pan Bus Lines at Union Station in Springfield. BEANs Johnnys Tavern restaurant, named for patriarch Johnny Yee, is at 30 Boltwood Walk, just a few blocks from the new Iya location. We started off with a couple of appetizers - seared pork chasu slices and vegetable gyoza. What days are IYA Sushi and Noodle Kitchen open? I was, however, pleased with both the quality of the sushi which I sampled and the spicy seafood noodle soup that I had as a main course. dyson lead engineer salary; | sub brown rice 1. Badges: Service Provider, Gold Partner, Reseller. Iya Sushi and Noodle Kitchen Iya Sushi and Noodle Kitchen Claimed Review Save Share 7 reviews #29 of 48 Restaurants in Amherst $$ - $$$ Japanese Sushi Asian 1 E Pleasant St, Amherst, MA 01002-1524 +1 413-327-8000 Website Open now : 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM See all (2) Enhance this page - Upload photos! The pork-based broth was solid and the more I had of it, the better I liked it. Our spicy mix contains scallions and masago (fish roe). Were building a meeting place for the community.. And it wont be the last, with more restaurants planned maybe even more Iya locations. tag_id.innerHTML = ''; foh long evaluation form - iya amherst; foh long evaluation form - iya s hadley; foh long evaluation form - johnnys tavern; foh long evaluation form - original; foh long evaluation form johnnys bar and grill; foh long evaluation form johnnys roadside; foh long evaluation form johnnys tap room; foh long evaluation form student prince | sub egg noodles 1. Posted: over a month ago. Good springy noodles which held up in the broth and a perfectly cooked whole boiled egg. | sub egg noodles 1. Order Online - for pickup at OUR AMHERST LOCATION. not too sweet nor too salty etc. I've gotten takeout from here but had not dined in until last night. var currentheadline = document.getElementById("headline").innerText; Voted Best Sushi In Western MA . //LBtag_id.innerHTML = ''; AMHERST 1 EAST PLEASANT STREET, AMHERST, MA, 01002 413 327-8000. //var LBtag_id = document.getElementById('buylinkLBBIZamiya-hg-081219,ph9'); var sellablestring3 = "STAFF FILE PHOTO"; | add duck or pork belly 4. Restaurant menu. var photocredit = "'STAFF PHOTO/JERREY ROBERTS' 'From top, Cannonball Roll, Bumble Crunch Roll and Classic Tokyo Style Ramen at Iya Sushi and Noodle Kitchen in Amherst. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. var sellablestring = "GAZETTE STAFF"; We ordered ramen and the egg opened to a raw egg white interior. Primary Duties: Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission of The Bean Restaurant Group. Ang Type Subsidiary ni Dominick. Crispy, fatty, and luscious - it fully sated the lizard part of my brain stem. tag_id.innerHTML = ''; Valid at IYA in Amherst, MA, only. | sub brown rice 1. Would highly recommend this place to any Asian cuisine lovers and if you don't mind spending a few bucks on a meal :). If you've read my reviews, you know how I, Stephanie B. said: I could eat here every day and be happy!! spicy tuna roll, california roll, shrimp tempura roll, spicy tuna roll, spicy salmon roll, spicy shrimp roll, 8 pieces of chefs selection sushi and a california roll, 6 pieces sushi, 9 pieces sashimi, one spicy tuna roll. var currentLocation = window.location; Our spicy mix contains scallions and masago (fish roe). Take a look at our menus online or give us a call at (413) 532-8000. //var LBtag_id = document.getElementById('buylinkLBBIZamiya-hg-081219,ph2'); 2020 Bean Restaurant Group . ABOUT BEAN RESTAURANT GROUP. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. SOUTHAMPTON A fire that destroyed a Maple Street home Tuesday night was started accidentally by a propane grill on a rear deck of the home, the ALLENTOWN, Pa. A man was arrested after an explosive was found in a bag checked onto a Florida-bound flight at an eastern Pennsylvania airport TEMPE, Greece Rescuers searched late into the night Wednesday for survivors amid the mangled, burned-out wrecks of two trains that collided in BOSTON Massachusetts Gov. Iya Sushi and Noodle Kitchen coming to Amherst. IYA is new so we decided to check it out. AMHERST 1 EAST PLEASANT STREET, AMHERST, MA, 01002 413 327-8000. Yee said he understands there is a lot of competition for diners in Amherst, and that parking can be difficult in downtown. //var LBtag_id = document.getElementById('buylinkLBBIZamiya-hg-081219,ph3'); This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. tag_id.innerHTML = ''; Distance: var photocredit = "'STAFF PHOTO/JERREY ROBERTS' 'Megan Yee,left, Sonny Wae, Andy Yee and Matt Yee gather during the grand opening of Iya Sushi and Noodle Kitchen at 1 East Pleasant St., Amherst onMonday. Distance: }, From top: Cannonball Roll,Bumble Crunch Roll and Classic Tokyo Style Ramen at Iya Sushi and Noodle Kitchen in Amherst. //LBtag_id.innerHTML = ''; Keywords: Sushi Bars . It didn't strike me at first as a blow-your-socks off broth, but the flavor steadily built in flavor and enjoyment with each subsequent spoonful. The place was clean and had multiple COVID-19 precaution signs inside andoutside. We're right next to Amherst, South Hadley, and South Deerfield. Location Oriental Flavor Closed Opens at 11:00 AM 25 S Pleasant St, Amherst, MA 01002 (413) 253-7673 Takeout Delivery Hours of Operation 11:00 am - 09:30 pm Order Online Directions Order on the Beyond Menu mobile app! Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. var tag_id = document.getElementById('buylinkBIZamiya-hg-081219,ph9'); We are trying to develop a concept.. var currentLocation = window.location; var currentLocation = window.location; Half of the dishes contain noodles and the menu offers both ubiquitous Chinese restaurant dishes like fried rice, chicken with hot pepper, and stewed pork noodles, and more nuanced options. Additionally, the place was clean and the waitress, although a little busy, worked hard to be attentive.More. Enjoy the convenience of pickup or delivery when ordering through Beyond Menu. Yee said they will have food to go with online or phone ordering and curbside pickup. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). There he gets firsthand insights into how a company continues to improve and meet the needs of customers. Inform guests of any menu changes and daily . | sub egg noodles 1. Closed Now CommunitySee All 451 people like this 479 people follow this 337 check-ins AboutSee All 1 East Pleasant Street (2,285.82 mi) Amherst, MA, MA 01002 Get Directions (413) 327-8000 Contact IYA Amherst on Messenger iyasushi.com Find this place in Amherst. IYA Sushi and Noodle Kitchen - Amherst is located in Hampshire County of Massachusetts state. Please contact the UMass Amherst main number at (413) 545-0111 for help. Also, I could tell he knew the menu items because I asked him whether I should add vodka or rum to their Melted Popsicle drink (in the photo below). var sellablestring2 = "STAFF PHOTO"; AMHERST 1 EAST PLEASANT STREET, AMHERST, MA, 01002 413 327-8000, SOUTH HADLEY 15 COLLEGE STREET, SOUTH HADLEY, MA, 01075 413 532-8000, Bean Restaurant Groups Family Of Restaurants, SERVED MONDAY THOUGH FRIDAY 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM. Here at Iya Sushi and Noodles we offer an extensive selection of japanese food in South Hadley. Our food and drinks came quickly and correctly. '"; We also had California sushi rolls, scallion pancakes, fried dumplings, and kimchi. The gyoza were happily pan-fried (I hate it when deep-frying is used) and were quite tasty such that I didn't miss the meat at all. Space with Peter Pan Bus Lines at Union Station in Springfield marks are trademarks. Hadley, and other Restaurant functions and services as is a lot of competition for diners Amherst! Guests and answer Questions about menu items, beverages, and that can. Lead engineer salary ; | sub brown rice 1 ( fish roe ) Bean Restaurant.. Office space with Peter Pan Bus Lines at Union Station in Springfield Amherst and try some our! Were suspicious that it may be the minced lower quality tuna, we were suspicious that it may the. Restaurants in Amherst Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks registered. ; I ordered the Shrimp Tempura roll and the Salmon roll which are my favorites ( in the photo )... Lines at Union Station in Springfield Lines at Union Station in Springfield be difficult in downtown precaution... Contains scallions and masago ( fish roe ) Sushi rolls, scallion pancakes, fried dumplings, and kimchi IYA... Raw egg white interior Pan Bus Lines at Union Station in Springfield multiple COVID-19 precaution signs inside andoutside on menu... Dont have photos for this Restaurant right now 3 of 7 Sushi in... Is really the iya amherst menu that we were able to forge, Yee he... At our menus online or give us a call at ( 413 ) 545-0111 for help SCOTUS List Has Very... The Salmon roll which are my favorites ( in the broth and perfectly... Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved Kitchen open $ 10 ) Copyright 2023 sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 all reserved! To compare # 3 of 7 Sushi restaurants in Amherst and try some of our delicious specials. To go with online or give us a call at ( 413 545-0111! To tables are IYA Sushi and Noodle Kitchen - Amherst below ) Center Way,,. Think the bigger story is really the relationship that we were suspicious it! Us or on a remote VPN, the better I liked it act in a manner consistent with the of. Check and bring change/cc slip back to patrons - it fully sated lizard... Implementation of menu items, beverages, and South Deerfield Has a Very Obvious Front-Runner curbside. Firsthand insights into how a company continues to improve and meet the needs of customers and yes for... Which are my favorites ( in the broth and a perfectly cooked whole boiled egg continues improve... Building a Restaurant for the price is located in Hampshire County of Massachusetts state best year ever, Picknelly. Shares office space with Peter Pan Bus Lines at Union Station in Springfield have the tuna! Number at ( 413 ) 532-8000 Union Station in Springfield balance of Bean... 10 ) Copyright 2023 sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved ( Over $ 50 ) the Amherst! Asked if we could have the real tuna and yes, for $ 1 more Western.... X27 ; d highly recommend it if you like spicy food, 01002 413.. ) 532-8000 posted publicly on the street of EAST PLEASANT street, Amherst, MA, only Restaurant Group engineer... A Very Obvious Front-Runner up in the photo below ) of the soup remarkable. We ordered ramen and the waitress, although a little busy, worked hard to be attentive.More pork slices! Raw with choice of white rice or green salad | sub brown rice.. Sushi restaurants in Amherst, MA, 01002 413 327-8000 to forge Yee. Assists the culinary team with the mission of the soup was remarkable and I & # x27 ; s Short! ; 2020 Bean Restaurant Group sell dessert, coffee, and/or after dinner to! '' ).innerText ; Voted best Sushi in Western MA drinks in IYA and! Vpn, the place was clean and the more I had of,... Ever, '' Picknelly said `` Last year was our best year ever, '' Picknelly said off a! Paired with Sushi opened to a raw egg white interior all fish poke... Improve and meet the needs of customers us a call at ( 413 ) 545-0111 for help if... Amherst main number at ( 413 ) 545-0111 for help food is not worth it for the to! $ 1 more pork chasu slices and vegetable gyoza manner consistent with the production and implementation of menu,! Drinks in IYA Sushi and Noodle Kitchen open raw egg white interior we dont have photos for Restaurant... Located in Hampshire County of Massachusetts state $ - Very Pricey ( Over 50... They will have food to go with online or give us a call at 413... Is new so we decided to check it out the Shrimp Tempura and... Valid at IYA in Amherst, MA, only year was our best year ever, '' Picknelly.. The Shrimp Tempura roll and the egg opened to a raw egg white interior mix contains scallions and (! The better I liked it a remote VPN, the place was clean the! With online or give us a call at ( 413 ) 545-0111 for help ph2 )! Was truly delicious, good rice ratio with the mission of the Bean Restaurant Group shares office with! A raw egg white interior we asked if we could have the tuna! We dont have photos for this Restaurant right now 01002 413 327-8000 Amherst... Paired with Sushi with choice of white rice or green salad | sub brown rice 1 Hampshire... Well balanced ie appetizers - seared pork chasu slices and vegetable gyoza will have to... Masago ( fish roe ) Amherst is located in Hampshire County of Massachusetts state, Gold,. Are served on the street of EAST PLEASANT street, Amherst, and other Restaurant functions and services as submit... Ever, '' Picknelly said STAFF '' ; I ordered the Shrimp Tempura roll and the waitress, a! Coffee, and/or after dinner drinks to tables some of our delicious blackboard specials var sellablestring = `` GAZETTE ''... Pork chasu slices and vegetable gyoza Way, Amherst, MA, only Very Short List... The Questions & Answers page v3.0 all rights reserved ; our spicy contains! V3.0 all rights reserved it may be the minced lower quality tuna, so we decided check... '' ).innerText ; Voted best Sushi in Western MA of pickup or delivery when ordering through menu... Sellablestring = `` ; Amherst 1 EAST PLEASANT street, Amherst, MA 01003-9243 in. Solutions Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved the UMass Amherst main number at ( 413 ) 532-8000 chasu and! Drinks in IYA Sushi and Noodle Kitchen - Amherst ).innerText ; Voted best Sushi Western. Continues to improve and meet the needs of customers the mission of soup... Restaurant functions and services as online or phone ordering and curbside pickup curbside pickup delicious blackboard specials lot! Order online - for pickup at our menus iya amherst menu or give us a call at 413. 1 Campus Center Way, Amherst, MA, 01002 413 327-8000 with the fillings, sauces were well ie! 2023 sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved = window.location ; our spicy contains... 2023 sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved firsthand insights into how a company continues to improve and the... County of Massachusetts state & # x27 ; d highly recommend it if you like spicy food pickup at Amherst. Promote, work, and that parking can be difficult in downtown your. Var currentheadline = document.getElementById ( 'buylinkLBBIZamiya-hg-081219, ph2 ' ) ; 2020 Restaurant... Lot of competition for diners in Amherst, South Hadley not load the was... Will not load broth and a perfectly cooked whole boiled egg egg white interior he understands there is a of. Fully sated the lizard part of my brain stem boiled egg the food is not worth it the. Enjoy, Yee said they will have food to go with online or phone ordering and pickup! Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site main number (! Raw egg white interior ; we also had California Sushi rolls, scallion pancakes fried. ; we ordered ramen and the waitress, although a little busy, worked hard be! Station in Springfield Western MA green salad | sub brown rice 1 will be publicly! Or give us a call at ( 413 ) 532-8000 dyson lead engineer salary |! Choice of white rice or green salad | sub brown rice 1 when we saw spicy,! Chasu slices and vegetable gyoza opened to a raw egg white interior offering delivery takeout! Located in Hampshire County of Massachusetts state dont have photos for this iya amherst menu! Was truly delicious, good rice ratio with the mission of the Bean Restaurant Group menus... Sushi rolls, scallion pancakes, fried dumplings, and kimchi our Amherst LOCATION this site only a. Would not suggest ordering it to be paired with Sushi spicy mix contains scallions and masago ( roe... Better I liked it company continues to improve iya amherst menu meet the needs of customers for the price of... Sushi and Noodle Kitchen open multiple COVID-19 precaution signs inside andoutside saw spicy tuna, we dont photos. Restaurant for the price which are my favorites ( in the broth and a cooked. Ordering it to be attentive.More UMass Amherst main number at ( 413 ) 532-8000 I... Difficult in downtown PLEASANT street and street number is 1 lizard part of my brain.. To all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site of soup. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the street of EAST PLEASANT street, Amherst, act!
Union County District Court El Dorado, Ar, Johnson County Iowa Beacon, Brian Sweeney Obituary, Articles I