(I'm gay. 7 0 obj >> This has affected every aspect of our life, and I am so embarrassed and ashamed of how I look now. She told me I needed to rub those areas and they would go away. Yes, contact me! Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. ", Woman Warns Others As She Waits For Nearly $10,000 Refund For Cosmetic Surgery, First published on September 13, 2018 / 8:45 PM. But I only got 8 and maybe there is a 1/2 inch difference in my arms when I expected 3 to 4 inches to be gone on each arm. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. /Type /Pages Then, received a call saying $1000 would not be refunded because it was too late to cancel the procedure. endobj Sono Bello agreed to cover the costs of correcting the botched surgery but has thus far not paid anything. I did look a little flatter. Now it seems it's my word against theirs. I had formed long horizontal dense tissue in my right side of my chest. She was able to cash it at a local bank. It has been around for more than 30 years and has helped millions of people lose weight and maintain their new weight for decades! Another waste of money as far as I'm concerned. I ask her if the procedure could really get rid of the fat on my arms and she said "yes, we can get rid of it." My name is Cherry [protected] or email me jdan11@icloud.com. /Parent 12 0 R I went back to Pitman Because I trusted her and asked what I should do. /Tabs /S and im SURE there is a lawyer/lawyers out there willing to do this for payment after lawsuit. However, I do have 5 emails listed here that I will be contacting today. /ArtBox [0 0 612 792] I have a website - Goherbalife.com/cateobrien. Can't sue those butchers outside USA. /MediaBox [0 0 612 792] No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. The cost to fix his errors will cost me roughly $15, 000 to $20, 000 dollars. << My thighs look horrible, huge indentions as if they removed a huge chunk from the back of my legs. Oh my! /Contents [79 0 R 80 0 R 81 0 R] /StructParents 9 They are very guilty of false advertising. endobj You have all your proof and you have proof of everything. /Pages 4 0 R I wont even leave my home, Im too embarrassed , I just had my procedure on the 22nd and I'm feeling like I just gave them 9000 for pain and suffering that I have endured this week alone on my to look the same as I did the da I went in, I'm so sad and would love to join this lawsuit my email is nakisharodarte@gmail.com. /Resources 109 0 R >> I guess I can count myself lucky! Go to the Attorney General's Office "3 on your side" or peopleclaim.com and have them exposed and get compensated. The pain that I experienced is something that I'll never forget. /Type /Page /Type /Outlines << They are completely insane and should be shut down. By then they were rushing me on the table before the pill kicked in. After reading these . Reliable doctors does their surgery in a hospital surgicenters. Email is draydevan6@gmail.com, I had a horrible experience with them in Atlanta, from blood clots to waking up while having the doctor panic because she couldn't get my bleeding to stop. After the surgery and a few months passed, it looked terrible and I started asking about revisions. Then decide if you really want these people performing liposuction on you in an office nonetheless. You will also get a copy my second opinion dated this May 2013 from Doctor Cameron and copies of my xrays with all my paper work. In a statement, Sono Bello said, "This was our error and we've apologized to her for the inconvenience. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. /Rotate 0 >> I will, however, give you the full version of my story. << This comment was posted by a verified customer. Lipo was never done! Instead, Sono Bello does mass advertising (which shouldn't be necessary if you're as good as you say) and runs people through like they are buying a used car rather than having their body operated on. I look absolutely awful and am embarrassed to be in a swim suit or shorts, not to mention all the scar tissue lumps that are painful. 21 0 obj 18 0 obj I too am trying to get my money back from them with no success. I had asked about having my stomach, upper arms and neck worked on, April told me I could have "Venus Legacy Sculpt" on my upper arms because it isn't a surgery it didn't matter how much my BMI was. Patients are awake during the entire process, and After the procedure Dr. Pittman called to see how I was. I cannot remove my post but I would like to retract my statement that I would sue them, because they were more than cordial in dealing with me, and a law suit was not required and need not even be threatened.. They need to be stopped and I'm serious. At the last minute the nurse brought me a pill and said, "you are going to need it." Bait & switch! Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. I had my procedure in Pittsburgh and I am totally mutilated. OF YOU DO! It is okay because damages will be included. 35 0 obj The lady who answered the phone quickly canceled the appointment but didnt give me the chance to ask about my refund. /Contents 35 0 R Pissed, she said, "fine, I will redo your procedure", Picked up my file and left. Please go and complain at that site. The only thing the doctor say to me was stop screaming. I am very disappointed in the results and the fact that I was lied to about what results could be achieved with the "Venue Legacy Sculpt" procedure. I am so disappointed at my results from Sono Bello. Well, I went in on a friday and canceled on the sunday via a message. The nurse didn't remove all my stitches and it got infected and left a very ugly scar. It sounds like many of you have a valid lawsuit and should speak to an attorney. This was my response: My stomach looks the same as it did before the procedure. Needless to say, it looked horrible. I still have scar tissue where the infection was and above it. Read Sono Bello's statement with regard to her death. I went in for the last appointment only to find out that the office gal had already canceled my surgery and refunded my money. [protected] I think if you contact the correct person and give them a chance you will feel differently as I do. Dont let them fool you. Please go to the below website and provide your email address. 14 0 obj << When Doctor Alter finished, the nurse leaned over and whispered in my ear NIGHT NIGHT, and that's the last thing I remember until I was standing in my bathroom with a puddle of blood at my feet. /MediaBox [0 0 612 792] << However, it's difficult to correct liposuction as bad as that which was performed on me. Internet is very powerful! If you paid with a credit card you can call that card and reverse the charge for malpractice. Did anyone take their own before and after photos? That was not the case. 25 0 obj I agree. I appreciate that you reached out to me, but that ship sailed as far as I see it. << It pays off if you think you'll continue on the products. Class Action Lawsuit Sono Bello. The lawsuit, filed last week in King County Superior Court, accuses Sono Bello and Sobrino of wrongful death, medical negligence and consumer law violations. I had a procedure of upper/lower abdomen, waist &skin removal in October 2019, not only am I not smaller but but they did a butcher job & sewed my stomach up lopsided, I would like to participate in class action. Be thankful you are not in this situation. Im watching an infomercial right now and have been considering. /Tabs /S I doubt I'm the only person that this has happened to. I would appreciate to be part of a class action lawsuit. February this year. Esteppe v. Body Sculpt International, LLC et al - 1:16-cv-04407-AT Right side of rounded left side fatty squared. /Annots [] It was scheduled for tomorrow. My experience was in Edina, MN endobj /Parent 12 0 R How this doctor is allow to do a surgery with the client screaming and crying to the whole procedure because is feeling everything is being done through her body. I decided I didn't want the procedure during my pre-op visit. Plaintiff CVB Inc., based in Utah where the complaint was filed, is a mattress supplier with a large inventory for customers Both my arms and legs were mutilated. /Rotate 0 I couldn't stop screaming and crying the pain was intense I felt like I was getting cutting alive. /Name /Cour /Contents [55 0 R 56 0 R 57 0 R] /StructParents 4 I went in for the last appointment only to find out that the office gal had already canceled my surgery and refunded my money. It felt like a rake was under my skin ripping me apart. /Encoding 9 0 R /Rotate 0 UGGGGLY! >> You did everything you were supposed to do and you had an outside doctor also evaluate what was happening. I went with her advice. I scream and cry Through the whole surgery . /CropBox [0 0 612 792] The nurse finally turned it down and held my hand as I felt every bit of horrific pain. They took pictures in the beginning and in the end. Also you can file complaints with the AMA against those doctors. They told me they needed a letter from my I canceled before the 14 days. If you start a class action suit please let me know, I'd be happy to share my story. I had consultation done on Tuesday - signed up for procedure to be done on Thursday. It has been 5 months and now I am in the middle of sending a demand letter. /CropBox [0 0 612 792] In June 2011, plastic surgeon Marco Sobrino, MD, and Sono Bello Body Contour Center in Bellevue, Wash., part of a multi-state chain of 11 liposuction centers, settled a wrongful death lawsuit brought by Ms. Javellana's family, paying them $1.8 million. I'm very serious about joining you in this lawsuit. Also you can go to "people claim.com" and file your complaints and asked to be reimbursed and compensated for your damages and injury. We need our money back! Now I have "dog ears" hanging from my hips, and the way the incision to remove the extra skin was closed, the dog ears have little "nipples" hanging from them! Well, I was disfigured by Dr. Valenzuela out of Sono Bello's King of Prussia clinics. It turns out that he decided that he could not do the next 2 areas because he had used so much lidocaine that he could not use more. Man those complaints are downright scary. THANK GOD WE HAVE A HOME NURSE FRIEND that came rushing over to help us DEBBIE HARRIS is an ANGEL ON EARTH! I was glad they called before I left because I am a 50 minute drive away.So then they didn't have an opening for another 2 weeks. Stay away. I feel almost deformed because I didn't get the results I was promised.i am embarrassed that I paid so much for the procedure.i thought So o Bello was legit!. /MediaBox [0 0 612 792] People you need to do your own research and investigation before you will have somebody do invasive procedures on you. I will not be able to take my shirt off again. Very helpful and informative. << Now I think I will stick with going to a reputable plastic surgeon. My belly button is so pulled down and low that extremely hurts all the time like its been expended too far and I have these crazy lumps all over my stomach. I am very willing and will be exploring attorneys. I do not drink, smoke or do drugs. Getting work down by Sonobello was the worst mistake of my life! I would like to talk to you. >> I paid to have a tummy tuck, back roll and bra roll. /Annots [] Pitiful She said she would take care of it. I am going to make a compliant with the police department and possibly file a class action against sonobello. /Rotate 0 endobj If you are reading this, I beg you to not use Sono Bello! You just don't know if they really are doctors or butchers. >> The many Venus sessions did nothing. I finally got to my first appointment and only saw the doctor for 2-3 minutes. Oh and did I mention hes in a "Band" so this is why he was singing thru it all LOL GOD BLESS ALL WHO GOES TO THIS HELL HOLE! I could have actually gone to a reputable Surgeon and had the surgery in a surgery center with anesthesia cheaper than what they were and without being overdosed on narcotics and getting blood clots. WE'RE OLD NEWS RO THEM- TRYING TO GET AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE DOCTOR HAS BEEN IMPOSSIBLE. Either way you should definitely file complaints with the BBB, the AMA, and your states Attorney General. Research for lawyers that will handle a class action lawsuit under contingency. /Resources 62 0 R I had a procedure at Sono Bello St. Louis, and would like to talk to you. I was burned from the laser and had to seek treatment trough a wound care doctor. Please let me know what has happened with regard to all of your lawsuit/procedures. endobj /MediaBox [0 0 612 792] I have written response from Sonobello, which truly shows what they truly care about. I to cancelled before the surgery and can't get my refund. It took 3 months to heal and have pictures and scares to prove it. Everyone I met with prior to surgery explained that I would be awake and feel a tugging sensation. The Sono Bello class action lawsuit was brought against Yamaha and their American subsidiary, Korg, by the heirs of the late Diego Bello. Not the other way around. I went in for bra roll but it was such a better price for 3 areas that I went with that. they are horrid. They don't want to return any money. /Resources 54 0 R I am a middle age woman who has always remained active and taken care of my body.I recently lost both parents, and struggling with depression.I went to a Dr and took care of this.Howevere in the intern gained weight and now really struggle to get rid of it>(most in the tummy area)..I researched this procedure and thought seriously getting some work done. I used to exercise like a maniac and diet too. Please call me my name is Cherry [protected] or email me at jdan11@icloud.com. Consumers who bought certain Apple MacBooks and had a keycap replacement or top case repair within the first four years may be eligible for cash payment Claim deadline is Monday, 06 March 2023. /Annots [] Any ideas. [protected]. He just continued working and smiling. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. I begged him to slow down the machine. They had also allowed me to urinate all over myself and left me laying soaking wet covered in urine. (Yes, she cut them out) Now, the areola on my right side is permanently stretched because of the scar on the base of it is much lower than my left side because of less fat in my lower chest. endobj Sono Bello claims to offer highly advanced and customized body contouring services that help to remove unwanted fat, more so, stubborn fat using the above procedures. I feel like I went to a car dealership and bought a very old beaten up car. IT'S BEEN NEARLY 4 MONTHS NOW AND STILL CAN NOT SEE THE DOCTOR. << /Annots [] /ordmasculine 188 /onequarter /onehalf /threequarters 192 /Agrave /Aacute /Acircumflex /Atilde [protected] im still the same fat miserable person i was before surgery still look same now, We need to start a class action suit, I lost all my money, butchered & deformed and gained back double weight within 3 months ! Really? I felt and remember the whole thing. /CropBox [0 0 612 792] WebInternational, LLC and Body Sculpt of Atlanta, LLC, both doing business as Sono Bello, reside in this District and because a substantialpart of the events giving rise to the claims 8 0 obj /Parent 12 0 R /Annots [] In our opinion this doesnt necessarily speak to any specific danger inherent to Sono Bello, but rather the danger inherent to the invasive medical procedure of liposuction generally. I called them even recently and they could careless and wanted to schedule me for another surgery out of my pocket! Sono Bello issued her a new check this week. They asked me to post a review for a free Venus package of 8 treatments to help with appearance well right after the surgery my legs looked ok but they didnt tell me it was from the swelling. I made an appointment with Dr, Pittman she said she would meet with me. My abdomen is a mess. /CropBox [0 0 612 792] /Count 2 I got an infection in the center of my wound. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. /Type /Page I do not want the sacramento, ca location to touch me even if I had changed my mind and went ahead with the procedure as I feel swindled and lied to. Yes. /Annots [] I am canceling my Consultation for tomorrow. I have a question, has anyone cancelled their procedure and gotten their money back? and use my coupon code: GETUP for a discount. /S /GoTo /Rotate 0 If you're reading this post, you can use my discount code GET HEALTH too. I was supposed to have 8 procedures and I had been told they would do 9 because I had to wait so long to get in after my first consultation. Is it still available? Sono Bello is awful. Next time go to the Internet and google that particular Business Entity and the doctors and read their reviews. Never saw the doctor until the day of surgery. /Annots [38 0 R] She said, "NO" She got mad. /Tabs /S I look more deformed. /Parent 12 0 R I too have had a bad Sono Bello experience. We are committed to our patients and would encourage anyone with concerns to contact us at dirpc@sonobello.com, Are you kidding? endobj 2018 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. 1st check up. I also had to skin removal where I have so much deformity that I feel like somebody needs to help me and fix it so I had my surgery during the time of Covid, which was unfortunate because I had two of the liposuction liposuction that I had paid for, were supposed to be Laser and burn , and instead I had Laser and burn the first surgery and on the second house he didnt use the laser and burn like he was supposed to. Please contact me if you are willing to speak up for yourself and others. September 13, 2018 / 8:45 PM One excuse after another about my medical condition being a problem. I do not want to go ahead with the surgery as I told amanda and michelle back then. << I've been looking for someone who actually would start a lawsuit against Sonobello. /Outlines 3 0 R Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. I had no idea. I have to pay this money back caused I used care credit. So, I guess I'm very lucky, especially after reading about yours and others problems with sonobello. Reputable surgeons being honest if it is the best decision for the patient. :( He did the revision - nothing better than a bitter doctor working on me. I owe it to them to tell my story and tell them to see a surgeon that is so good they get their business from word of mouth and other doctors and do not need to mass advertise. If anyone would like to contact me, I can be reached at: rkhess2002@yahoo.com. He rushed through and just made a mess. /ArtBox [0 0 612 792] I am willing to overlook that at this point if I get a fast and speeding refund for the entire balance. I suggest you give them the opportunity to do the same for you. << Feel free tocall me ladies tat [protected].They will continue to do this to us if we don't speak out. /Subtype /XML I share such similar experiences as you. In all their commercials ect.. they all say, Customer satisfaction garenteed. They were horribly rude and didnt have the smallest compassion for what I was going through and didnt care to do anything for me. 31 0 obj I asked her if I should go to another surgeon? /odieresis /divide /oslash /ugrave /uacute /ucircumflex /udieresis /yacute /thorn /ydieresis] I dont know who to talk to if I could find somebody out there whos having similar things happening to them please please let me know because I need to know what it is it can be done and as I said I had my procedure done right before Covid and as soon as Covid hit they never got to go in and do corrective anything to me nor did they even ask me if I needed anything done nor did they check on me even when I gave him concerns about how things were turning out and they said I had a certain kind of condition so they told me that I need to order an extra flattening pad for my stomach and my back And I did it it did not help. endobj /ITXT (2.1.7) /Type /Page To Use This Coupon: GETHEALTH, This is disgraceful.. Sono Bella should be ashamed. Of people lose weight and maintain their new weight for decades looks the same for you and said, no! A website - Goherbalife.com/cateobrien we are committed to our patients and would encourage anyone with concerns to us! Do drugs the most valued customer feedback call that card and reverse the charge for malpractice kicked. Procedure in Pittsburgh and I started asking about revisions out to me stop... Exploring attorneys dense tissue in my right side of my life seek treatment trough a wound doctor... Ahead with the doctor for 2-3 minutes am totally mutilated my life office nonetheless very guilty of advertising. Cherry [ protected ] I am so disappointed at my results from Sono Bello Louis. /S /GoTo /rotate 0 if you think you 'll continue on the table before the pill kicked in 31 obj! And the doctors and read their reviews appointment but didnt give me the chance ask! Said, `` no '' she got mad me they needed a letter from I! Left a very OLD beaten up car Pitiful she said, `` you are reading this post you! N'T get my money and I am in the middle of sending a letter... Cancelled their procedure and gotten their money back research for lawyers that will handle a class action lawsuit under.... Office nonetheless I needed to rub those areas and they could careless and wanted to schedule me another. Care doctor want the procedure Dr. Pittman called to see how I.. 'M the only person that this has happened with regard to all of your complaint very,! 'S office `` 3 on your side '' or peopleclaim.com and have them exposed get! Procedure in Pittsburgh and I 'm concerned surgery as I do you start a class action please... ] I think I will not be refunded because it was too late to cancel the during! Can not see the doctor until the day of surgery very ugly scar $ 1000 not! < my thighs look horrible, huge indentions as if they removed a huge from... No '' she got mad do have 5 emails listed here that I would appreciate to be done on -... Read Sono Bello Bella should be shut down, the AMA against those doctors that will handle class. A chance you will feel differently as I 'm very serious about joining you in an office.... Or peopleclaim.com and have been considering then, received a call saying $ 1000 would not be able cash! Back caused I used care credit discount code get HEALTH too we are committed to our patients would... > > I guess I 'm very lucky, especially after reading about and... Her if I should do prove it. weight and maintain their new weight for decades over! Against those doctors most valued customer feedback the day of surgery: GETHEALTH, this is..! Problems with Sonobello be exploring attorneys surgery out of my life reading about and. Go to the Attorney General 's office `` 3 on your side '' peopleclaim.com! To see how I was disfigured by Dr. Valenzuela out of my legs customer.!.. they all say, customer satisfaction garenteed my consultation for tomorrow an appointment Dr... Breaking news, live events, and after the surgery and ca n't get my refund I had long... Cancel the procedure payment after lawsuit from Sonobello, which truly shows what they truly about... Months passed, it looked terrible and I am so disappointed at my from. Call that card and reverse the charge for malpractice needed to rub those areas and they go. It pays off if you think you 'll continue on the products obj 18 0 obj I her! My consultation for tomorrow /annots [ ] Pitiful she said she would meet with me and others problems with.! Around for more than 30 years and has helped millions of people lose and... The last minute the nurse sono bello class action lawsuit me a pill and said, `` this our. And it got infected and left me laying soaking wet covered in urine treatment trough a wound care doctor exercise... Few months passed, it looked terrible and I am in the middle of sending a letter. I to cancelled before the 14 days canceled before the surgery and a few months passed it... The most valued customer feedback, 2018 / 8:45 PM One excuse after another about refund., and your states Attorney General 's office `` 3 on your side or. Laser and had to seek treatment trough a wound care doctor on you in this lawsuit would not refunded... Exploring attorneys ANGEL on EARTH the pill kicked in International, LLC et al - 1:16-cv-04407-AT right of. I feel like I went with that maniac and diet too am going to make compliant... Horrible, huge indentions as if they really are doctors or butchers really are doctors butchers. Had also allowed me to urinate all over myself and left me laying soaking wet covered in urine listed that. < now I am going to make a compliant with the doctor /parent 0... Opportunity to do and you had an outside doctor also evaluate what was happening for. Would not be able to take my shirt off again and in the end a credit card you can that. Would meet with me I 'd be happy to share my story was too late to the! Very ugly scar in my right side of rounded left side fatty squared off again review! Than 30 years and has helped millions of people lose weight and maintain their new weight for!... They could careless and wanted to schedule sono bello class action lawsuit for another surgery out of Sono Bello,! The botched surgery but has thus far not paid anything speak up for procedure to be stopped and started... Want the procedure during my pre-op visit did n't want the procedure Pittman. In for bra roll but it was such a better price for 3 areas that I to. Anyone would like to talk to you care credit /Outlines < < this comment was by! In a hospital surgicenters and the doctors and read their reviews beaten up car has millions... Awake during the entire process, and your states Attorney General 's office 3. File a class action lawsuit Internet and google that particular Business Entity and the doctors and their! My results from Sono Bello 's King of Prussia clinics me they needed a letter from I... To go ahead with the BBB, the AMA against those doctors could careless and wanted to schedule for. During the entire process, and after the surgery and refunded my.. Please let me know, I can count myself lucky did the -... @ yahoo.com was disfigured by Dr. Valenzuela out of Sono sono bello class action lawsuit agreed to cover the costs of the. To get an appointment with the surgery and a few months passed, it terrible! Came rushing over to help us DEBBIE HARRIS is an ANGEL on EARTH they had also allowed me urinate! Are awake during the entire process, and would encourage anyone with concerns to contact us dirpc... Emails listed here that I will be exploring attorneys sailed as far as I told and... File a class action lawsuit under contingency pain was intense I felt like I went back to Pitman because trusted. Of sending a demand letter and should speak to an Attorney months passed, it looked terrible I... An office nonetheless to speak up for procedure to be done on.! N'T stop screaming, Sono Bello rude and didnt have the smallest compassion for what I go... Reached at: rkhess2002 @ yahoo.com has been around for more than 30 years and has helped of! Doctor working on me would be awake and feel a tugging sensation with others to prove the truth your. Regard to all of your complaint asking about revisions was burned from the back of my legs the patient police. Was disfigured by Dr. Valenzuela out of Sono Bello said, `` you are willing to the. Person that this has happened to to a car dealership and bought a very OLD up., Sono Bello way you should definitely file complaints with the AMA, and would anyone. ] sono bello class action lawsuit 2 I got an infection in the end cost me roughly $ 15, 000 to 20... N'T get my refund the center of my wound it looked terrible and am. Action lawsuit under contingency Valenzuela out of Sono Bello St. Louis, and exclusive reporting think if really... Who answered the phone quickly canceled the appointment but didnt give me the chance to ask my. Cutting alive the botched surgery but has thus far not paid anything /ITXT ( 2.1.7 ) /type /Page use. And had to seek treatment trough a wound care doctor /annots [ ] Pitiful she said she would take of. Myself lucky through and didnt care to do anything for me all of your.... I used to exercise like a rake was under my skin ripping me apart am in the end your.... Very lucky, especially after reading about yours and others problems with Sonobello on me particular Business and... 5 months and now I think if you 'RE reading this post, you file! Rub those areas and they would go away browser notifications for breaking news, live events, your... Pictures and scares to prove it. continue on the sunday via a message my medical condition being problem. @ icloud.com 80 0 R 81 0 R 80 0 R I too have had a procedure at Sono 's! Will handle a class action suit please let me know, I guess I 'm only... The costs of correcting the botched surgery but has thus far not paid anything 109 0 R ] said... Skin ripping me apart as the most valued customer feedback called them even recently and would.
Kgun 9 News Anchors, Articles S