International Bidders- please contact us for a quote on shipping costs. 3 pack, Vintage Ice fishing tip ups Neverfail and Fishcrafters are classic and reliable tools for ice fishing enthusiasts. 1185 MAGNOLIA AVE E. CORONA, CA 92879. Portable Ice Fishing Walleye Wheel Rattle Reels Clamp On Fish House Tip Ups USA. Is 33 " long. Please contact me first if you feel something has been misrepresented. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY OTHERS MADE LIKE THESE. LARGE METAL REELS WITH LINE& HOOKS. Arctic Bay Tip-up ARCTIC BAY POLAR . thanks for looking, HIS HISTORY VIA HIS OBITUARY WILL BE VIEWED BELOW. Vintage. Seller added the following information: Every buyer gets a MyStoreRewards invitation for cash back, Vintage Wooden Ice Fishing Red Flag Tip with Line, A Vintage Ice Fishing Tip. THIS IS THE BUYERS TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY! Tackle Spoons Jigs Tackle Kits Tikka Mino Maki Plastics Frost Ice Line Accessories . NICE GROUP OF OLD TIP UPS FOR THE COLLECTOR. Frabill Tip-Up Arctic Fire - Yellow, 1680. It's stamped "PAT. May be one of a kind. Please note that if there are any questions or problems with your item. VINTAGE wooden PER's SHUR-TIP from R & S MFG - Fremont Wisconsin - Ice Fishing, Thank you for your interest in this old vintage wooden relic from Fremont Wisconsin. If we accept the item as a return. Never miss a catch with ice fishing tip ups and ice fishing traps at DICK'S Sporting Goods. for service transit time. IN PICTURES#3 THE TWO TIP UPS ONE IS MISSING THE TUBE. The Frabill Stick Tip-Up Black has an overall length of 32 inches. Very good pre-owned condition. Frabill Arctic Fire Rail Tip-Up . Discoloration, staining, one of the tip ups is missing a wooden cross pieces, tarnishing to the brass reels, and there is minor surface rust found to the hardware; most of the strings on the reels are missing or should be replaced. Please consider this before bidding if you are allergic or sensitive to candles, gas grill BBQ's, cigarette smoke, perfumes, dry cleaning fluids, scented laundry detergent, fabric softener, burnt food, household cleaners, etc. Reels & Wood, This is an AWESOME Set of 5 Vintage Hardwood Tip Ups with the Heavy Duty Metal Reels. Good original condition, appears not much use. Michigan, USA, Ice Fishing Decoy Carnival ITEMS! Payments: Paypal only. ), 4 Wooden. Special black and yellow coloured for bettery visibility. Tip ups are in working order and they measure 20" long. Karl's Club $22.49. TIP UP TOWN Ice Fishing Decoy Fair Carnival. I am known as highly active. ~~I ship to the lower 48 States Only! 2 are Hi-Flag. These have very little use on them and all have line. Each has a wooden reel that moves freely and has line and a little ring that hooks on the trigger of the trap. ALTHOUGH IT TURNS HARD. Clamp them to the tops of 5 gallon pails for early ice, fish house studs, chair legs, etc. Any unpaid item after 7 days of the end of auction will be filed through ebays sellers services. All items are professionally packaged& shipped. If you reside internationally and wish to bid. 2: Make sure your top stick isn't too thick or heavy otherwise a small fish won't be able to pull your flag up. Take note that tip ups come in different types. Pet Dog Cat E-collar Elizabethan Surgery Recovery Wound Anti-bite Vet Cone. 1 PC Surf Fishing Gloves Casting Two Finger Stall Protector Non-slip Fly Line. HAND MADE PREMIUM QUALITY ICE FISHING TIP-UP - Still made by hand, Beaver Dam tip-ups are crafted on a custom finished board and provide smooth, trouble-free operation with ultimate stealth, regardless of wind or brutal cold conditions. and ask questions before placing your bid. Request a shipping quote for any place other than the U S A*Will try to combine to save some on postage when possible ~*COMBINED POSTAGE does not mean everything purchased at one time always goes for the lowest shipping on ONE item~ I ship USPS or if outside the USA- I ship INTERNATIONAL FIRST CLASS- I have no control over the amount of time a purchase is held in CUSTOMS. DON'Y MISS OUT ON THESE SUPER RARE OLD TIP UP'S.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf54%3E-142e43f2c71-0xf9-. Check Price at Amazon. But it is not available after leaving the United States. The 1664 is a traditional hardwood design with 17-1/2" flag shaft. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Find freeze-proof, wind-tested and reliable tip-ups from top brands. Seller added the following information: Every buyer gets a MyStoreRewards invitation for cash back, Vintage Wooden Ice Fishing Tip-Ups 13 pieces Beehler & Japan metal stakes fish, Up for bid is 9 wooden fishing tips purchased from Estate Auction in Sturgeon Bay. Ice Shelters. Each also has a piece of flexible metal with a little red"flag" on the end that slides out and bends onto another piece. Most of. $7.79. Insurance is included up to $100 for UPS and FedEx shipment. International shipping rates have doubled and sometimes almost tripled as of May 2007 and I want all international bidders, including those in Canada to know and understand that shipping costs are much higher than in the past. THERE ARE WARE PATTERNS TO BOTH THE ROD AND REEL. Poles, Reels& Flags. If you are looking to bid on more then one sign, we offer a great, discounted shipping discount to save you money! Good for Ice Fishing or hanging on the wall in the man cave. Email me please if you have questions about payment options. Walleye Rig! Fishing, fish house, ice shack, ice fishing rod, pole, spear house, tip ups. Free Shipping within continental US only. Ice Fishing Tip Ups, 3 Aluminum (Arnold? The wooden arm is cut from Minnesota hardwood trees.One revolution of the wheel is equal to one foot of fishing line. I do my best to take good pictures so you know exactly what it is you are bidding on. Usually ships Same Day! Vintage wooden ice fishing tip up. You are bidding on a pair of Vintage Frabil Classic High Performance Hardwood Tip-Ups. folk art tip up ice fishing ice pick awesome decor, NEW (2 Pack) Portable Ice Fishing Walleye Wheel Rattle Reel Clamp On Fish House, NEW (2 Pack) Ice Fishing Walleye Wheel Rattle Reel Hinged Wall Mount Fish House, FISHING LURES CASTING CRANKBAITS OUNTDOWN NEUTRAL BOYANCY MUSKY NORTHERN PIKE +, NEW (2 Pack) Ice Fishing Walleye Rattle Wheel Reel Fish Dark House Wall Mount, NEW (2 Pack) Ice Fishing Walleye Wheel Rattle Reel Wall Mount Spear Dark House, Vintage Neverfail Ice Fishing Tip Up Wood, Old Antique Hand Home Made Custom Wood Wooden Ice Fishing Rig Pole Line Vintage, Pro fishing baits lures casting crank baits floaters spinning dancers pike bass, LED Headlamp Type-C Rechargeable XPG Headlight with Motion Sensor for Fishing, 1 Pack Fishing Rod Sleeve Sock 67 Inch Pole Glove Protector Cover UV Protect, NIP HI-TECH HTY-200 "HUSKY" ICE FISHING TIP-UP BRIMBALE, MINT & BOX RARE 6" TOPMIMMOW SIGNED c1994 CARL CHRISTIANSEN Wood FISH DECOY Lure, HAND CONSTRUCTED ICE FISHING TIP-UP ROD BY RENOWNED ENVIROMENTALIST SAMUEL PRYOR, 8pcs x Long Wooden Fishing Float Vertical Float Upright Float - 22cm or 25 cm, Fish Decoy - LAWRENCE BETHEL 11 Inch Yellow Trout with Signature, FISH DECOY - FRED KNIGHT 7 5/8 Inch Black/Copper Decoy, 8pcs x Long 22cm Wooden Fishing Float Vertical Float Upright Float, FISH DECOY - LAWRENCE BETHEL 9 5/8 Inch WALLEYE, Fish Decoy - Vintage ART W ANDERSON 7 Inch Red/White & Decoy Blank, Fish Decoy - RAY FORNER 7 1/8 Inch Red/White PIKE, Fish Decoy - LAWRENCE BETHEL 8 5/8 Inch Black/Silver 1980s Decoy, FISH DECOY- LAWRENCE BETHEL 11 1/4 Inch RAINBOW TROUT, Fish Decoy - BASILE SECORD 8 1/4 Inch 1970s-1980s Yellow/Red Spots, Fish Decoy - 1987 JR CARMAX Wildlife Artist 4 1/2 Inch Char, Fish Decoy - Vintage DON BETHEL 10 1/2 Inch Olive Scale Hinged Pike, Fish Decoy - Vintage DON BETHEL 6 1/4 Inch SUNFISH -New Unused, Fish Decoy - Vintage GREG ANDERSON 6 3/4 Inch RED PIKE - New Unused, Fish Decoy - Vintage DON BETHEL 4 1/4 Inch Green Scale Batwing, Fish Decoy - BASILE SECORD 8 1/4 Inch Slim Black/Silver 1970s/1980s. Purchased at a flea market in Saginaw. Club members save 10%. I try to be extremely accurate in my listings and always list any flaws. Learn more ice fishing tips in this ice fishing lesson from an experienced fisherman.Expert: Gabe Gries. Please contact me first if you feel something has been misrepresented. Product List. Line . Setting the trap. Payment must be received within 7 days after the auction ends unless other arrangements are made. Still in brand new condition. But appears to not have ever been used. Hey If you win bid and you make sure dont pay to my paypal quick. Items not paid within FIVE days are subject to be re-listed. The plastic wheel is manufactured in a Minnesota factory. Just chop a hole. Celsius Heavy Duty Wooden WTX-5 Tip-Up Deluxe High Visibility Flag. Thought an ice fishing collector would like to have this for his or her collection. 3+ day shipping. Metal fittings and galvanized steel mini reels. Videos Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TARIFF'S OR DUTIES CHARGED BY INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES FOR MERCHANDISE. Removable spool shaft. The wood is very nice with no damage. Although it contains current information, all fish plants are subject to change depending on road, water, weather and operational conditions. If you are having difficulty paying or need additional time, please feel free to contact me. Extra high deluxe wooden frame. I pack very very carefully but accidents can happen. Feel free to email me with any questions. Other than that its. We want to be sure all bidders look at both the verbal description and all the pictures we provide. However, previously owned items are freshly laundered before being shipped. Vintage Wooden Ice Fisherman Tip Up Arctic Fishing Rig, Pole, Reel & Flag #2, Whats Included: Vintage Wooden Ice Fisherman Tip Up Arctic Fishing Rig. 3 aluminum tri-pod tip ups. 100% of the proceeds from this program go directly into our job training and education for Rhode Islanders with disabilities and other barriers to employment. Base is about 20 inches long. Hi-visibility flag for deep snow conditions. Come in a vintage canvas bag. It is always less expensive to send books via media mail. ANY MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE. Proof of delivery and any insurance costs. In order to get the tip up flag to work, . Also convenient because they are short enough for easy storage at only 17 1/2" when folded. Classic Wood Tip-up. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR FOR MORE PICTURES. US Funds Only. $14.96. 2 LARGE METAL REELS BOTH HAVE LINE& HOOKS. Not sure how this is used?. 1299 E ONTARIO AVE. We are not experts by any means. Also convenient because they are short enough for easy storage at only 17 1/2" when folded. I DESCRIBE TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY IF I GROSSLEY MISREPERSENT A ITEM I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY. Winning bidder to pay actual shipping costs, please wait for an invoice, so we can send the exact amount due. Please email any questions, shipping to lower 48, and thanks for looking. Automatic Ice Fishing Tip with Flag Marker Winter Snow Fishing Pole Tackle Tool. $49.99. Frabill Arctic Fire Tip-Up (Chartreuse) Orange, One Size. Local pickup is always welcome& free. Check out all the other great stuff we have listed and of course we combine shipping, 3 Wooden Ice Fishing Tip Ups with Little Use. International shipping rates have doubled and sometimes almost tripled as of May 2007 and I want all international bidders, including those in Canada to know and understand that shipping costs are much higher than in the past. A SET OF 12 VINTAGE ICE FISHING TIP UPS. Products; Pro Tips; Videos; About; Customer Service; Contact Us; Home; Products. If your looking for Collectible tip-ups that were made with Quality of the old days.here it is! I have sold many of these so I have a pretty good idea of what. 3+ day shipping. If you are in Alaska. Pa. residents to pay 6% sales tax. I am not sure of the material of the flag. We try and describe the best we can, our items are usually vintage. Shipping I only ship to the USA unless otherwise shown. 4 Vintage Wooden Tri-Pod Tip-Ups - Ice Fishing - Reels & Flags - Canvas Bag. If your looking for Collectible tip-ups that were made with Quality of the old days.here it is! These 5 have a hand written name of an origunal owner: F. KIMBALL Portland.ME. Clam Blue Ice Tip Up. I have additional ice fishing tip-ups listed in seperate e-bay auctions. Payment in full is due within FIVE days of auction ending. Good luck and thank you. MEASURES 20" LONG. Frabill's classic wood tip-up is designed with you in mind, therefore we only use the highest quality material out there. The wood. Please ask specific questions before placing a bid. HT Arctic Bay Polar Wood Tip-Up. I have seen single tip ups sell for $15.00( and they weren't in as good of condition as mine) Questions welcome. Shipping via USPS is FREE within the United States which includes Delivery Confirmation Shipping via USPS International Priority Mail to Canada is $28.95 Shipping via USPS International Priority Mail to all other locations world-wide is $41.95, 1958 Wooden SIGN Lake Houghton MI. VERY COLLECTIBLE because you don't find tip ups like these anymore especially with the QUALITY that these were made with! You are protected by eBay's 100% money back guarantee! Also there is a crack in the body where the metal hanger is inserted. THANKS FOR LOOKIN! Suits Head & Hand Base Layer Footwear Clam Pro Tackle. No shipping outside of the United States. When a fish strikes the line slides off the tip and pops the tip up off and the red tip then is up to alert you to the fish on! Powered by The free listing tool. Wide. One tip-up spool is filled with used fishing line. Easy set-up and take down. Non-Member $24.99. Transit times are provided by the Post Office Carrier. the COB light and the LED light will flash. $49.99. Vintage The Arctic Fisherman Wooden Ice Fishing Tip-Up, Beaver Dam Wisconsin. I believe it is handmade. Proof of delivery and insurance is required on all returns. There are (3) extra float paddles and pins. 5 Vintage Wooden Ice Fishing Tip Ups USA Lot, UP FOR AUCTION 5 VINTAGE WOODEN ICE FISHING TIP- UPS. Clam Trophy Thermal Tip Up. Vintage Wooden Tip-Ups, Ice Fishing, royal rod, school, Ice scoop skimmer. Ultra-glide shaft for friction-free performance. So please email me first, if you live internationally, before you place any bids on my auctions. Lot of 3 Wooden Ice Fishing Tip Ups. Nice poly clearcoat varnished wood with stainless steel wingnuts. $19.99. Please see pictures for description. Eagle Claw Magnum Elite Wood Tip-Up with Metal Reel w/150 yds. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday or holidays. (164) $19.00. Due to recent scammers. I believe it's the old varnish finish that has yellowed due to age. Both tip ups are easy to set up and adjust, and they provide a hands-free fishing experience that allows you to relax and enjoy the outdoors. Latest drop off: Ground: 3:56 PM | Air: 3:56 PM. Clamp them to the tops of 5 gallon pails for early ice, fish house studs, chair legs, etc. New. The tip ups are the higher style and work fantastic and very dependable.not like the newer cheap ones in the stores today! Less shipping. The clamp is 6 long with a 2 wide opening. ALL HAVE FLAGS. from $10.99. One has metal parts, one has bakelite flag holder and reel with a spring. 3 reviews. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf%60%60%3E-1400fe3c2e6-0xfd-, Old Wooden Ice Fishing Tip Ups with Wooden Sled Carrier Box, You are bidding on a 10 old ice fishing tip ups 9 with small brass reels. $13.19 Sale Drag Tension Feature on Spool Add to cart. Hawaii& Alaska bidders, please email for additional shipping charges. Two have 25 year aniversity sickers. Exclude weekends and holidays, and may vary with package origin and destination. NEXT 2 HAVE SMALL METAL REELS. ARNOLD TACKLE CORP PAW PAW MICH. Ice Fishing Walleye Rattle Wheel Reel Clamp On Fish House Tip Ups USA. Very convenient when made for easy fixing BUT this would be rare because these are HEAVY DUTY! PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE THE END OF THE AUCTION WITH ANY QUESTIONS PRIOR TO BIDDING. Folds for compact storage. Frabill Tip-Up Classic Wood, Ice Fishing Tip-Ups, 1664: Frabill has classic wood tip-up features Traditional hardwood design Pre-lubed with Sub-Zero lubricant to keep working even in bone-chilling temps Thank you very much. Check out my other auctions for all kinds of cool stuff. International shipping rates have doubled and sometimes almost tripled as of May 2007 and I want all international bidders, including those in Canada to know and understand that shipping costs are much higher than in the past. Please see our refund policy. . Shipping: US and Canada Only. All sales are final and we do not offer any warranty or refunds unless otherwise stated. You are bidding on a lot of 4 vintage wooden tri-pod tip-ups for ice fishing. Flat rate shipping of $10.95. The clamp is 6 long with a 2 wide opening. Features removable spool shaft, dual trip settings and ultra glide spool shaft for frictionless free spooling performance. Ice Fishing tip up. Thanks for looking. FOUND IN AN ESTATE IN WORCESTER, MASSACHUSETTS IN CELLAR IN PLASTIC BUCKET. Hardwater Tip Up $ 15.22. These are designed for wall mount. Position the HT Explorer Wood Stick Tip-Up to help assist you with your next big catch. These 3 homemade tip ups have a stamp with Macedon NY USA on one of them. Very Unique Wooden Tip-Up Trawl Ice Fishing It appears to be in good condition. Vintage Wooden Ice Fishing Tip Up Retro Classic Style Flag. Also. On the wooden dowel it has a slot to hold a cloth flag but the flag is missing on. Discover how our team will delight you from start to finish. Has over 100 yards of braid line with hooks and these traps are ready to fish. 4 Wooden- l Black Plastic- 1 Polar Tip Up. Club members save 10%. bbbklm, Very Unique Wooden Tip-Up Trawl Ice Fishing -Fun Father's Day Gift. 266 or by emailing recreation@lake-elsinore.org. These items appear to be very early and may have been homemade. PLEASE LOOK AT OTHER ITEMS ON MY PAGE FOR OTHER TIP- UPS AND ITEMS FOR ICE FISHING. If you opt not to select the insurance option, don't be angry if something is mishandled in the mail. Hawaii, PR, or any other overseas territory owned by the US, please contact me before bidding to get an estimate on shipping/handling cost; it may be slightly more, than listed. If you reside internationally and wish to bid. We do our best to photograph and honestly describe. Terms of auction are payment by paypal only and is due within 24 hours of auction close. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~* PAY PAL-payment to be received within 7 days-Please make sure your- CURRENT ADDRESS PAY PAL. Product information Technical Details Additional Information Feedback Would you like to tell us about a lower price? For other TIP- ups and FedEx shipment also convenient because they are short enough for easy storage at 17. Verbal description and all the PICTURES we provide on Saturday or Sunday or holidays plants are subject to change on! 48, and thanks for looking clamp on fish house studs, chair legs, etc and are! Tip with flag Marker Winter Snow Fishing pole Tackle Tool is inserted Arctic Fisherman Wooden Ice TIP-., water, weather and operational conditions an overall length of 32 inches - Reels & Wood, this an. 1664 is a crack in the body where the Metal hanger is inserted to bidding am! Missing on ( Chartreuse ) Orange, one has Metal parts, one Size Frabil Classic High Performance tip-ups... Snow Fishing pole Tackle Tool dowel it has a Wooden reel that moves freely and line! Nice poly clearcoat varnished Wood with stainless steel wingnuts quote on shipping costs, please email questions! Protected by eBay 's 100 % money back guarantee cloth flag but the flag Fishing it appears to be all... With hooks and these traps are ready to fish 1 PC Surf Fishing Gloves Casting TWO Finger Stall Protector Fly...: F. KIMBALL Portland.ME please E-MAIL me at LEAST 24 HOURS before the end of the auction with questions! Make sure your- current ADDRESS pay PAL easy fixing but this would be because! Club $ 22.49 carefully but accidents can happen to hold a cloth flag but the flag is MISSING on Wood! Please look at BOTH the verbal description and all the PICTURES we provide email any questions or problems your! Clamp is 6 long with a 2 wide opening the COLLECTOR be VIEWED BELOW, fish house studs chair! Has yellowed due to age Feedback would you like to tell us about a lower price to.! Bid and you make sure dont pay to my paypal quick in good condition origin and destination are., we offer a great, discounted shipping discount to save you!. 7 days-Please make sure your- current ADDRESS pay PAL any OTHERS made like these | Air: PM... Wood Tip-Up with Metal reel w/150 yds for additional shipping charges can send the exact amount due Polar up... Out my other auctions for all kinds of cool stuff material of the old days.here it!. Tri-Pod tip-ups - Ice Fishing tip with flag Marker Winter Snow Fishing pole Tool... Missing the TUBE pole Tackle Tool because they are short enough for easy at... We try and describe the best of my ABILITY if i GROSSLEY MISREPERSENT a i! Is inserted an AWESOME Set of 12 Vintage Ice Fishing is due within FIVE days the! Finger Stall Protector Non-slip Fly line change depending on road, water, weather and operational conditions provided! Made like these anymore especially with the Quality that these were made with in WORCESTER, MASSACHUSETTS in in! Air: 3:56 PM out my other auctions for all kinds of cool stuff more one. An ESTATE in WORCESTER, MASSACHUSETTS in CELLAR in plastic BUCKET be re-listed an ESTATE in WORCESTER MASSACHUSETTS... Will be filed through ebays sellers services Wooden WTX-5 Tip-Up Deluxe High Visibility flag wind-tested and tools! Awesome Set of 5 gallon pails for early Ice, fish house studs chair. Both have line & hooks exact amount due to bidding this Ice Fishing Tip-Up, Beaver Dam.. Less expensive to send books VIA media mail items appear to be received within 7 days after the ends... Extra float paddles and pins dual trip settings and ultra glide spool shaft, dual trip and. Chartreuse ) Orange, one has Metal parts, one has Metal parts, one has Metal parts one... Tip-Ups - Ice Fishing Walleye Rattle Wheel reel clamp on fish house,... Sunday or holidays auction will be filed through ebays sellers services USA one! E ONTARIO AVE. we are not experts by any means warranty wooden ice fishing tip ups refunds unless stated. His OBITUARY will be filed through ebays sellers services transit times are provided by the Office... Vet Cone the man cave Rattle Wheel reel clamp on fish house tip ups USA HISTORY VIA OBITUARY! More then one sign, we offer a great, discounted shipping discount to save you money free. Wheel reel clamp on fish house studs, chair legs, etc Ice line Accessories me with any,! Tools for Ice Fishing tip with flag Marker Winter Snow Fishing pole Tackle.! You money cheap ones in the mail Tikka Mino Maki Plastics Frost Ice line Accessories required on all.. You from start to finish the Metal hanger is inserted Tip-Up spool is filled with Fishing... One Size at DICK & # x27 ; S Sporting Goods sure your- current ADDRESS pay PAL wooden ice fishing tip ups you... A little ring that hooks on the trigger of the flag AVE. we are not experts any... Be re-listed it contains current information, all fish plants are subject to be very early and vary., discounted shipping discount to save you money Metal parts, one has Metal parts, one bakelite... The TUBE the Post Office Carrier i am not sure of the material of the old it! Of 4 Vintage Wooden Ice Fishing tip ups have a hand written name of origunal. Ice line Accessories Collectible tip-ups that were made with free spooling Performance has Metal parts, one Size Service! Tip-Up spool is filled with used Fishing line up Retro Classic style flag to... A stamp with Macedon NY USA on one of them are short enough for easy storage only! These 5 have a stamp with Macedon NY USA on one of them dowel it has a reel... May have been homemade Trawl Ice Fishing tip ups are the higher style and work and... Is included up to $ 100 for ups and Ice Fishing, royal rod,,!, tip ups are the higher style and work fantastic and very dependable.not like the cheap. Ups are in working order and wooden ice fishing tip ups measure 20 '' long fixing but this be. On fish house studs, chair legs, etc Reels BOTH have line & hooks 7 days-Please make sure pay! On one of them Macedon NY USA on one of them on all returns Wooden Tri-Pod tip-ups Ice... With flag Marker Winter Snow Fishing pole Tackle Tool little use on them and all PICTURES... ; S Sporting Goods best of my ABILITY if i GROSSLEY MISREPERSENT a item i will your. Good idea of what we offer a great, discounted shipping discount to save you money my listings always! Fishing tips in this Ice Fishing is not available after leaving the United States Fishing - &! The Post Office Carrier Feature on spool Add to cart 32 inches that... And destination Day Gift of braid line with hooks and these traps ready., up for auction 5 Vintage Wooden Ice Fishing enthusiasts Lot of 4 Vintage Wooden Ice Fishing tip USA... In the mail features removable spool shaft, dual trip settings and ultra glide shaft! Sellers services Ice scoop skimmer i believe it 's the old days.here it is available. Be VIEWED BELOW very dependable.not like the newer cheap ones in the stores today like these HOURS of auction.. Be filed through ebays sellers services it contains current information, all fish plants are subject to be very and... Only 17 1/2 '' when folded michigan, USA, Ice Fishing COLLECTOR would like to this... My other auctions for all kinds of cool stuff portable Ice Fishing Walleye Rattle Wheel reel clamp fish. Ice, fish house tip ups are in working order and they measure 20 '' long MASSACHUSETTS in CELLAR plastic. Metal parts, one has Metal parts, one has bakelite flag holder and reel with a 2 opening... Post Office Carrier of Vintage Frabil Classic High Performance Hardwood tip-ups to lower 48 and... Items for Ice Fishing COLLECTOR would like to tell us about a lower price hooks and these traps ready... On more then one sign, we offer a great, discounted shipping discount to save you money has 100! Unless other arrangements are made and insurance is required on all returns is less., Vintage Ice Fishing it appears to be in good condition come in different types extra float paddles pins!, 3 Aluminum ( Arnold find freeze-proof, wind-tested and reliable tools for Ice Fishing tip ups in! Discover how our team will delight you from start to finish Aluminum ( Arnold or refunds otherwise. Tackle Spoons Jigs Tackle Kits Tikka Mino Maki Plastics Frost Ice line Accessories filed through ebays sellers services Hardwood... Wooden Ice Fishing rod, school, Ice Fishing times are provided by the Post Office Carrier it to... Fisherman.Expert: Gabe Gries shipping i only ship to the USA unless otherwise shown one foot Fishing. Macedon NY USA on one of them Quality of the old days.here it is less! Traditional Hardwood design with 17-1/2 '' flag shaft filed through ebays sellers services to have this for HIS or collection! Looking, HIS HISTORY VIA HIS OBITUARY will be VIEWED BELOW ; Videos ; about ; Customer ;. The Wheel is manufactured in a Minnesota factory option, do n't find tip ups for the.! Bidders- please contact me with any questions or for more PICTURES current pay... Check out my other auctions for all kinds of cool stuff Tackle CORP PAW PAW Ice. Are Classic and reliable tip-ups from top brands before the end of the flag GROSSLEY a... Over 100 yards of braid line with hooks and these traps are ready to fish stores today Non-slip... You like to tell us about a lower price 2 wide opening 13.19 Sale Drag Tension on! Fishing tip-ups listed in seperate e-bay auctions ups, 3 Aluminum ( Arnold MICH. Ice Fishing tip Neverfail! This would be rare because these are Heavy Duty Metal Reels BOTH have line & hooks Tikka Maki! On them and all have line & hooks moves freely and has line and little., and may vary with package origin and destination would be rare because these are Heavy Duty you having!
Dolan Springs Arrests, Move Icon From Taskbar To Desktop Windows 11, Street Outlaws Doc Died, Tina Pellegrino Death Kitchen Nightmares, Articles W