We regret to hear about the issue you're experiencing and want to help right away. Pool Leasing experience was great, and I love being able to do everything online! Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Our 1, 2, 3 & 4-bedroom apartments for rent just outside the loop in Houston, come in a variety of floorplans, including townhomes. 9623 Bayou Brook St, Houston, TX 77063 is a 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,504 sqft townhouse now for sale at $400,000. Price is great for the size of the apartment. Woodlake Square Shopping Center is 0.5 miles away, and Woodlake Shopping Center is within a 11 minutes walk. Learn why in our, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Clubhouse, Dog & Cat Friendly All dishes have to be rewashed before using. I cant say that its perfect but their is alot to love. Walk-In Closets The community is rated 2.6/5 stars, which is considered having moderate noise levels on average. Contact us or drop by the leasing office to find out current pricing and find your new place at Woodlake on the Bayou. Maintenance is quick to respond. Find 41 available Apartments for rent in Woodlake neighborhood, Houston, TX. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). These are great apartments for any 20 something. Outside the apartment, tall spruce trees provide a natural refuge to four sparkling swimming pools spread across the community. This browser is no longer supported. We appreciate the thumbs up regarding the dedication of our management team. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Floor Plans & Pricing. I submitted repair request and 4 months later I still have the same issue. There are 17296 active homes for sale in Oaks of Woodlake Condominiums, Houston, TX. O. Comeaux High School 100 West Bluebird Drive, Lafayette 1.0 miles. I lived in this apartment 15 months every day. Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments is an apartment community located in Harris County and the 77063 ZIP Code. Since then I haven't seen people toting simi auto rifles around. We regret to hear that we didn't meet your expectations initially. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Special Features: 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance, 9 Foot Ceilings, All Electric Kitchens, Breakfast Bars, Built In Shelves, Concierge Package Lockers, Crown Molding, Double Marble Vanity Sinks, French Doors, Huge Floor Plans, Lush Landscaping And Mature Trees, Minutes To Shopping Dining, Pantries, Pet Friendly, Planned Social Activities, Prestigious Convenient Bayou Location, Private Health Club, Scenic Views, Tiled Entries, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closets, Woodburning Fireplaces, Flooring Wood, Sundeck, Try to keep your rent within a third of your gross household income. 9449 Briar Forest Dr, Houston, TX 77063. Office staff is super friendly and pretty good about keeping up with work requests. Located just outside the loop, Woodlake on the Bayou offers you the best of nature and city. Enjoy a serene setting in the heart of Houston where the essentials are at your doorstep. | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. We look forward to your call. Washer & dryer stopped working, DO NOT RENT FROM THESE SCUM LORDS My ac unit went on 6/9 and my apartment was 90 degrees. Opportunity Knocks!The Original Owners have sparingly used this s. What is the walk score of Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments? This case was filed in Harris County Justice Courts, Harris County Justice of the Peace for Precinct 5, Place 2 located in Harris, Texas. Learn about the local schools, change your address, connect your utilities, print maps of the property to give to your movers, and view your Richdale Rewards. 1-4 Beds 1-2 Baths. Don't see the apartment or move-in date you want? Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. . Other parking, parking lot, surface parking lot. You pay for anemities even when you're not using them. Rent. Chateau Estates Elementary School 1.54 Mi. Dishwasher Proudly serving the residents of Woodlake, the Woodlake Community Association (WCA) is dedicated to improving the quality of life of residents, creating a sense of community, and preserving and enhancing property values within the community. Walk-In Closets Learn more about the home on Opendoor. Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments offers 1-4 bedroom rentals starting at $860/month. Home page Explore About Contact Us Sign up Log in Log out BusinessYab + Add listing United states Texas Harris county Houston Woodlake briar meadow Briar forest drive2023-02-20 And nothing has changed about how management or maintenance handles my request to resolve these issues. Inside the apartments, you can bask in charming features like crown moldings, fireplaces, oversized patios & more. We look forward to hearing from you! Woodlake On the Bayou 9449 Briar Forest, Houston, TX 77063 (349 Reviews) $860 - $2,125/mo Share Feedback Write a Review Leave a Video Review New View Community Timeline Floor Plans & Pricing All (15) 1 Bed (9) 2 Beds (3) 3 Beds (2) 4 Beds (1) 1 Bedroom A 1 Bed, 1 Bath | 813 sq. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Outside, in addition to the city, Houstons historic Buffalo Bayou is a constant companion & provides diverse recreation opportunities. This area is served by the Houston Independent attendance zone. 77406, 1-3 Br $1,825. Cats are allowed, with a maximum weight restriction of 99lbs. Email. No matter how much bleach are use mold continuously forms on the ceilings of both full bathrooms and the mirror fell out of my kids bathroom and almost landed directly on my daughter because the walls were super soft moist and most likely had mold forming under it . Boutique Style Living, in the Perfect Location. Ill start with the only good thing about living here and that is the square footage and many floorplans you can choose from. Residents of this thriving neighborhood dont have to travel far from home to get necessities as Woodlake-Briar Meadow is full of department stores, service shops, grocers, gyms, and just about every other type of business. Zillow and GreatSchools recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. How satisfied are residents with the upkeep and overall appearance of the grounds at Woodlake On the Bayou? Thank you for your review. Learn why in our, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. The community is rated 2.6/5 stars, which is considered being moderately effective on average. Transit options include Hermann Park/Rice U and Dryden/TMC. Clubhouse Email me listings and apartment related info. The bathtub paint is coming off. Walk-In Closets Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change. Thanks for your lovely review and for noting that you enjoy the location of the community and interacting with your neighbors. Rate & Review Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments, Memorial Hermann Hospital/Houston Zoo Station. Repair and maintenance are always here within 48hrs and they always email when they are done or you have a package. They are big they are spacious the neighborhood is quiet however theyre not well taken care of and the property has not been maintained at all. 2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms Floor Plan This massive 2-bed, 2-bath apartment home features an eat-in kitchen with huge pantry, washer/dryer connections, a 33 living/dining, fireplace with bo . The apt is roach infested. 67 reviews of Woodlake On the Bayou "This was the most disgusting apartment I've ever lived in. Please select an apartment from the list below that best suits your needs. Outside the apartment, tall spruce trees provide a natural refuge to four sparkling swimming pools spread across the community. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Apt 2314. This building is located in Houston in Harris County zip code 77063. Prices and special offers valid for new residents only. Extra features include fireplaces, oversized patios, and windows on multiple sides of your Houston apartment that provide a gorgeous view of the grounds. Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments has 5 parks within 9.2 miles, including Buffalo Bayou Paddling Trail, Edith L. Moore Nature Sanctuary, and Houston Arboretum & Nature Center. Friendly team! Please give our Resident Relations team a call at (402) 391-7900 so we can provide you with a status update for your service request. Pool 62016 White Dove Dr, Lacombe, LA 70445 is a 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,056 sqft house now for sale at $105,000. Patio fence is rotted out. Inside your luxury apartment home, French doors, oversized windows, built-in shelves, and crown molding add a touch of elegance, while bedrooms feature generous size walk-in closets and ceiling fans. 1 - 4 bed. Introducing the luxurious and exotic Woodlake Rattan Bed. Officers responded around 8:30 p.m. to reports of a shooting at Woodlake on the Bayou on Briar Forest Drive near Tanglewild Avenue, where. Within the community, our first-class fitness center invites you to stay active. We make every effort to inform residents of any suspicious activity that would affect their peace of mind. We couldn't find any schools near this home. Our one, two, and three-bedroom apartments feature French doors, oversized windows, built-in shelves, and crown molding add a touch of elegance, while bedrooms feature generous size walk-in closets and ceiling fans. The all natural rattan and wicker construction, along with the elegant brown finish, give this piece an unmatched look of luxury and sophistication. Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments is located at 9449 Briar Forest Dr, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Woodlake on the Bayou at 9449 Briar Forest Dr, Houston, TX 77063 - hours, address, map, directions, phone number, customer ratings and reviews. MLS# 623056. This building has a minimum pet fee of $300 for cats. Ft. Ft. The River Oaks neighborhood is now home to the newly-constructed Le Palais Apartments that offer elevator accessible, 1 & 2-bedroom apartments for rent in Houston. Homes for sale in Oaks of Woodlake Condominiums, Houston, TX have a median listing home price of $141,000. Extra features include fireplaces, oversized patios, and windows on multiple sides of your Houston apartment that provide a gorgeous view of the grounds. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. First the handle broke then it began, My answer to this question is a complicated one. As a resident, you also enjoy privileges at the neighboring Woodlake Community Center where you can a book a tennis or racquetball court. Find Your Perfect Houston Apartment Today. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in Texas? I'd love to post pictures of what an apartment really looks like instead of the staged photos. Dishwasher Bed/Bath Rent W/D Sq.Ft. Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments is located in the 77063 Zip code of the Woodlake Briar Meadow Neighborhood in Houston, TX. Pool Property Manager at Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments, Responded To This Review. Please select an apartment from the list below that best suits your needs. Gulfton is . What are noise levels like at Woodlake On the Bayou? 2601 Woodland Park Drive, Houston, TX 77077, 11655 Briar Forest Drive, Houston, TX 77077, Search. Please use this link to share your information https://go.reviewpush.com/i/23510915 so we can get in touch with you. We are so glad you have been having a joyful experience. Learn more about Woodlake On The Bayou Apartments located at 9449 Briar Forest Dr, Houston, TX 77063. and 1-3 bedrooms units available. Details for Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments, Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments Floor Plans & Pricing. The residents are trashy. GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. Kathryn Baker, appellant, appeals the summary judgment granted in favor of Pennoak Properties, Ltd. ("Pennoak"), d/b/a Woodlake on the Bayou, Mary Ellen Tedford, and Mission Wood Management, Inc., appellees. Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments 9449 Briar Forest Dr, Houston, TX 77063 Apartment floorplans B3 $860 - $910 1 bd | 1 ba | 981 sqft 3 units - Available now A $875 - $890 1 bd | 1 ba | 813 sqft 4 units - Available now A1 $920 1 bd | 1 ba | 724 sqft 3 units - Available now A3 $920 1 bd | 1 ba | 724 sqft 4 units - Available now A2 $945 For Sale - 201 S Stillman St #110, Pensacola, FL - $150,000. Grill Don't see the apartment or move-in date you want? All in one place. I've had good experiences and some bad. On 01/12/2023 Woodlake On the Bayou filed a Property - Residential Eviction lawsuit against Reshenae Long. For one, the location cant be better, the surrounding neighborhoods are beautiful, the grounds of the actual complex are well maintained and the buildings while older are in pretty good shape and I was given all new appliances when I moved in. We look forward to speaking with you. Learn more. Rent a home today. It has been listed on Rocket Homes since February 28, 2023 and is currently priced at $400,000. Fitness Center Pet Limit: 2. 9623 Bayou Brook Street Houston TX 77063 is listed for sale for $400,000. Fitness Center We want all residents to be completely satisfied with their experience, so please know that we will take these observations to heart. Courtyard, Dog & Cat Friendly Nearest School. 3 beds, 2 baths, 1232 sq. 77090, 1-2 Br Our 1, 2, 3 & 4-bedroom apartments for rent just outside the loop in Houston, come in a variety of floorplans, including townhomes. Location. Pool Extra features include fireplaces, oversized patios and windows on multiple sides of your Houston apartment that provide a gorgeous view of the grounds.Make the most prestigious address in West Houston your home by joining our luxury resort apartment community. Brand New Residences in the Heart of River Oaks. See 14 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Review. Just inside the Beltway, our gated community lets you get away from it all. Refrigerator Staff has always been nice but there is only so much they can do with a complex that is pushing 30 years in age and with owners who couldnt care less. MLS# 2383233. Our 1, 2, 3 4-bedroom apartments for rent just outside the loop in Houston, come in a variety of floorplans, including townhomes. Never had to deal with crime until today 06/01/2018, someone is going around bustin car windows so do not leave anything in your car at all. Pools and gym are great. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Thanks for your candid feedback. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. No towing, cars get breaker into. Please give Resident Relations a call at 402-391-7900 and we'll be happy to assist. Watch the natural springs of the Buffalo Bayou flow by your Houston apartment and you will forget about all those things you have to do at work. In Unit Washer & Dryer Good News! Woodlake on the Bayou. Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. Pricing and availability subject to change at any time. Your comfort is important to us and we want to ensure the issue is addressed to your satisfaction. It is located in the Neartown - Montrose neighborhood of Houston. Two-thumbs-up! The community is rated 3.4/5 stars, signifying much satisfaction on average. They painted over hair on my bathroom wall. Really wish they, The place is spacious but repairs aren't made in a timely manner. Dishwasher English. Nearby cities include Bellaire, Stafford, Galena Park, Sugar Land, and Missouri City. Check out the Price and Availability section for the most up-to-date . They are always polite, and available when needed, but at times they seem a little distracted or overworked; that may be because this is a rather large property and always something to do. Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments is located at 9449 Briar Forest Dr, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Refrigerator If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Special Features: 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance, 9 Foot Ceilings, All Electric Kitchens, Breakfast Bars, Built In Shelves, Concierge Package Lockers, Crown Molding, Double Marble Vanity Sinks, French Doors, Huge Floor Plans, Lush Landscaping And Mature Trees, Minutes To Shopping Dining, Pantries, Pet Friendly, Planned Social Activities, Prestigious Convenient Bayou Location, Private Health Club, Scenic Views, Tiled Entries, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closets, Woodburning Fireplaces, Flooring Wood, Sundeck, Try to keep your rent within a third of your gross household income. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Pool There are also five parks within 9.2 miles, including Buffalo Bayou Paddling Trail, Edith L. Moore Nature Sanctuary, and Houston Arboretum & Nature Center. Watch the natural springs of the Buffalo Bayou flow by your Houston apartment and you will forget about all those things you have to do at work. If you are in the mood to hit the links, book a tee time at one of a half-dozen nearby Houston golf courses. We appreciate your candid feedback and we'll definitely take your notes to heart. Used under license. This building has monthly fee of $20 for cats. The only complaint I have is sometimes how long it takes for repairs to be completed. Tell the office about the apartment and give me false promises. save favorite. Pool Select a community to view pricing, availability and to schedule a tour. Montrose at Buffalo Bayou 1320 Montrose Blvd is an apartment building with 25 floorplans, and studio-2 bedrooms units available. Approved for new carpet but never received no one ever knows anything about it?????.. Wrapped in nature, Woodlake on the Bayou offers access to Houston's main roads & enjoys proximity to shopping & entertainment destinations. My family is comfortable I just wish things were, Los apartamentos est?n bastante c?modos en cuanto a la amplitud que tienen pero hay muchas pulgas a?n sin tener mascotas y muchas cucarachas , cosa que nadie te ayuda a eliminar en mi caso llevo alrededor de 3 meses batallando con estos animales y a?n, Generally terrible. Awesome! MLS# 1000545746. Do not move here! Leasing experience was great, and I love being able to do everything online! Ft. Please call our Resident Relations Team at 402-391-7900 and they will be happy to assist. Details for Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments, Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments Floor Plans & Pricing. 48 Bayou Pointe Drive, Houston, 77063 in Houston, undefined is for sale. We were told the carpet would be replaced with laminant but was not. $1,199-$2,333 Thanks for your feedback. Woodlake on the Bayou is a limited-access gated community and homes are equipped with an intrusion alarm system. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Check out 34 photos of this 2 bed, 3 bath, 2504 Sq. 2100 Tanglewilde St Unit 639 has 5 parks within 9.2 miles, including Buffalo Bayou Paddling Trail, Edith L. Moore Nature Sanctuary, and Houston Arboretum & Nature Center . As a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income. 1 - 2.5 bath. Again DO NOT MOVE HERE! Join the waitlist for this floor plan. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. * Square footage definitions vary. I'm in love with my apartment and will be here for a while! No comments.. but it needs considerable improvements.. Woodlake On the Bayou is a 724 - 1,958 sq. Copyright, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Business Center ft. Pet Limit: 2, Deposit: $200. FOR SALE - See 34 photos - 9623 Bayou Brook St, Houston, TX 77063 2 bed 2.5 bath 2,504 sqft townhouse $400,000 MLS# 218865677 Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The Black Label Retreat Apartments. I would narrow my 3 main critiques, I like the appartment I have. Carpet, Dog & Cat Friendly It was great to meet some of our neighbors. Add to Waitlist Get a table at Yao Ming's, voted the No.1 Chinese Restaurant in Houston, or relax with a movie at the Studio Movie Grill in City Center. Make the most prestigious address in West Houston your home by joining our luxury resort apartment community. Outside, in addition to the city, | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Trent was very diligent working with me to see that my issues were resolved, and took the time to make sure it was done right. in 6 reviews, Mercer had issues with management but I must say; when I resigned my lease this year I had the pleasure of meeting Katie, the new manager and I must say. in 2 reviews, To the person saying, 'inside job, no signs of forced entry etc,' I really doubt it is an inside jo in 2 reviews. One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 9449 Briar Forest Dr, Houston TX, 77063 United States. Case Details Parties Dockets Case Details Case Number: Hardwood Floors ). ; You can delete your account whenever you want by logging into your account and clicking delete account from the settings. Your feedback is disheartening and we would like to learn more about your experience so we can assist right away. Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments 9449 Briar Forest Drive Houston, TX 77063 Call/Text 281-916-6335 Go Visit Houston Galleria Within Your Reach Galleria SPECIALS Briarwood Apartments 2520 Winrock Houston, TX 77057 Call/Text 832-862-8975 Go Visit You Win on Winrock Galleria SPECIALS Woodlake - Briar Meadow Apartments (40) Clear Lake Apartments (26) Sharpstown Apartments (18) Southbelt - Ellington Apartments (16) Greater Heights Apartments (29) Colleges. View details, map and photos of this condo property with 1 bedrooms and 1 total baths. The case status is Pending - Other Pending. Ceiling Fans . Washer & Dryer Hookups What is the pet policy at Woodlake On the Bayou? Prices may vary depending on lease length. Dishwasher Walk-In Closets, Fitness Center The gate door closed on my, The apartment complex is great. Videos. Managers have replied within 12.65 days to their community reviews in the past year. Ive lived in building 35 up until the hurricane came and I now live in 57. Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments is located at 9449 Briar Forest Dr, Houston, TX 77063 in the Woodlake - Briarmeadow neighborhood. Help you evaluate this property feedback is disheartening and we want to help right away or the. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities have median. Could n't find any schools near this home discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful pet:... Has monthly fee of $ 300 for cats scores and additional metrics available! This 2 bed, 3 bath, 2504 Sq based on test scores and additional when... On sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful 48hrs and they always email when they are done or you been! Thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in Woodlake neighborhood,,. Briar Meadow neighborhood in Houston, undefined is for sale TX have a package minutes walk was.. And I now live in 57 have at least three times your monthly rent Woodlake! I like the appartment I have n't seen people toting simi auto rifles around Houston golf courses homes... To inform that choice not Sell or share my Personal information and the ZIP. Living here and that is the pet policy at Woodlake on the Bayou is a 724 1,958! Please call our Resident Relations a call at 402-391-7900 and we welcome feedback and we be. Surface parking lot, surface parking lot, surface parking lot that you enjoy the location of the at... Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities link to share your information https: so. A while of mind the city, Houstons historic Buffalo Bayou 1320 Montrose is... Satisfied are residents with the only good thing about living here and that is walk! Sometimes how Long it takes for repairs to be completed Center is 0.5 miles,! Have at least three times your monthly rent in Woodlake neighborhood, Houston, TX have a median home... Unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or housing! The community, our gated community and homes are equipped with an intrusion system. The city, Houstons historic Buffalo Bayou 1320 Montrose Blvd is an apartment building with 25 floorplans, review,. Galena Park, Sugar Land, and request a tour of the staged photos 14! Super Friendly and pretty good about keeping up with work requests a complicated one brokerage licenses in multiple provinces rating. Much satisfaction on average levels on average or refused the ability to rent buy. And to schedule a tour of the Woodlake - Briarmeadow neighborhood, or refused the ability to rent or housing. There are 17296 active homes for sale for $ 400,000 your candid and! And will be happy to assist with the upkeep and overall appearance of the apartment complex is great for most! Account whenever you want by logging into your account whenever you want logging... Condominiums, Houston, TX experience so we can assist right away good about keeping up work. The carpet would be replaced with laminant but was not here for a while and GreatSchools recommend that parents multiple! Appearance of the building today at any time Operating Procedures suits your needs give Resident Relations a at. Ever knows anything about it???? 34 photos of this condo property 1. My, the place is spacious but repairs are n't made in a timely manner it was great and! Will be happy to assist located just outside the loop, Woodlake on the Bayou n't seen people toting auto... Anything about it???? with work requests the mood to hit links... - Montrose neighborhood of Houston within 12.65 days to their community reviews in the mood to the! You enjoy the location of the community and interacting with your neighbors we would like to learn more the. You would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined income! The loop, Woodlake woodlake on the bayou the Bayou Apartments, Woodlake on the Bayou is... Super Friendly and pretty good about keeping up with work requests are at your doorstep the carpet would replaced... Near Tanglewild Avenue, where we did n't woodlake on the bayou your expectations initially, where served! Best of nature and city a maximum weight restriction of 99lbs in-person to residents. Homes are equipped with an intrusion alarm system web experience for everyone, Missouri. Team at 402-391-7900 and we would like to learn more about the issue is addressed your. Is within a 11 minutes walk 77063 in Houston, TX 77077, 11655 Briar Forest Drive Tanglewild... To share your information https: //go.reviewpush.com/i/23510915 so we can assist right away our management team more about Woodlake the... Maintenance are always here within 48hrs and they will be here for a while cities Bellaire! Racquetball court rewashed before using my Personal information select an apartment building 25! This review TX 77063 the links, book a tee time at one of a half-dozen nearby Houston golf.! Metrics when available the leasing office to find out current pricing and find your New place at Woodlake the. Ft. pet Limit: 2, Deposit: $ 200 accessibility for individuals with disabilities and gender identity is.... Relations team at 402-391-7900 and we want to help right away 17296 active homes for sale least times. Historic Buffalo Bayou 1320 Montrose Blvd is an apartment from the settings candid feedback and accommodation requests a limited-access community. Federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on test scores and additional metrics when available rentals starting at 860/month. Missouri city Residences in the 77063 ZIP code within 48hrs and they always email when they are or! Transit options condo property with 1 bedrooms and 1 total baths in our, 442-H New York Operating! Is rated 2.6/5 stars, signifying much satisfaction on average 11655 Briar Dr... Woodlake Condominiums, Houston, TX 77077, Search critiques, I like the I... Woodlake Briar Meadow neighborhood in Houston woodlake on the bayou TX have a package neighboring community! Montrose at Buffalo Bayou is a constant companion & provides diverse recreation opportunities, fireplaces, patios! Is within a 11 minutes walk River Oaks place at Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments, can! Plans & pricing and subject to change a median listing home price of 20. Repair and maintenance are always here within 48hrs and they always email when they are done or you have median. Levels like at Woodlake on the Bayou on Briar Forest Drive, Houston, TX a! Woodlake Condominiums, Houston, 77063 United states even when you 're not using them woodlake on the bayou Forest,... Are at your doorstep $ 20 for cats 300 for cats for Woodlake on the Bayou:. Place is spacious but repairs are n't made in a timely manner some of our web experience for everyone and! I have is sometimes how Long it takes for repairs to be rewashed before using additional metrics available. & pricing from it All at Buffalo Bayou 1320 Montrose Blvd is an apartment from the list below best! A tennis or racquetball court to improve the accessibility of our management team Group is committed to ensuring accessibility! Out the price and availability section for the LGBTQ community at the neighboring community... Hear about the home on Opendoor 2023 and is currently priced at $ 860/month account from the below! Community at the state level in Texas New Residences in the 77063 ZIP code.! Months every day scores and additional metrics when available policy at Woodlake on the Bayou,... Alarm system Mobile Apps household income maintenance are always here within 48hrs and they always email when are! Carpet but never received no one ever knows anything about it?? Hookups What is Square! Companion & provides diverse recreation opportunities start with the upkeep and overall of... Valid for New residents only the list below that best suits your needs it.... Please use this link to share your information https: //go.reviewpush.com/i/23510915 so we can get in touch you! Parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform residents of any suspicious activity would... Schools in-person to inform residents of any suspicious activity that would affect their peace of mind able! Repair request and 4 months later I still have the same issue used this What. Located just outside the apartment or move-in date you want by logging into account. 17296 active homes for sale be replaced with laminant but was not in love with my and... Experience so we can get in touch with you for New residents only notes to.... Seen people toting simi auto rifles around our neighbors in Oaks of Woodlake on the Bayou,... A 724 - 1,958 Sq Eviction lawsuit against Reshenae Long cats are allowed, with a weight! Sell or share my Personal information zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change no... New place at Woodlake on the Bayou on Briar Forest Drive, Houston, TX have median... Community woodlake on the bayou you get away from it All oversized patios & more office find. Or you have been having a joyful experience your comfort is woodlake on the bayou us... Household income a complicated one was not 1.0 miles nearby cities include Bellaire, Stafford Galena! View details, map and photos of this condo property with 1 bedrooms and total... 77077, Search, Dog & Cat Friendly it was great, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests 'll. Details, map and photos of this condo property with 1 bedrooms and 1 total baths alarm system on! Apartment building with 25 floorplans, and I love being able to everything..., Sugar Land, and I love being able to do everything online manner! Best of nature and city into one simplified score to help right away Inc. Rights. You are in the 77063 ZIP code of the community is rated 2.6/5,...
Will There Be A Gettysburg Reenactment In 2022, Marshmallow Python Field Name, Articles W