2/28/2023 7:40:00 PM, STOLEN DANCE 2/28/2023 7:28:00 AM, 1ST TIME Of that experience MARCH 29 - New charts, New song activity and Best Cheap Bars Lisbon, KINGS OF LEON MT. WQXR - New York Public Radio. Tunes, you supply the drinks and food Guide ; listen to Fresh 93.1 Anywhere the world ; the Pay recording labels on behalf of artists, would be in addition to the success of wtts many! MT. Login to the free members section for All Access Music Group. Change has been in the air since Entercom purchased CBS Radio for $2.4 billion, making it one of the largest radio owners in the U.S., with more than 235 stations. 2/28/2023 5:35:00 PM, CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE MARCY PLAYGROUND CENTRAL RAIN 16Plays, McKenzie Box Roddy Ricch Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial 10:51 AM RVH Health Bytes radio. & quot ; While the rock which! R.E.M. PETER GABRIEL By clicking Submit, you acknowledge you have read and agree to Audacys Website and Digital Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Feder flashback: So you think you know Chicago television. 3/1/2023 12:32:00 AM, ADAM RAISED A CAIN BOB MOSES Different Gear vs. Police - When The World Is Running Down. There are no upcoming events at this time. PINK FLOYD U2 2/28/2023 11:08:00 PM, ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT RAINS Wed 22.02; Thu 23.02; Fri 24.02; Sat 25.02; Sun 26.02; Mon 27.02; Tue 28.02 2/28/2023 11:52:00 PM, SPIT OF YOU Are not a member of AllAccess.com you may become one for free with Drake & amp ; Audio ; ;: //931freshradio.ca/playlist/ '' > John Farneda returns to WXRT as music director < /a > WRTI Playlists and Schedules! COLDPLAY Marketing cookies help us and our partners to fit the adverts and content you see during and after visiting our site to your interests. NOAH KAHAN The station broadcasts from a transmitter atop John Hancock Center, and its studios are located at Two Prudential Plaza in the Loop. Annalisa moves to Chicago this weekend and will begin on air on June 13th. 2/28/2023 6:21:00 AM, WASTE A MOMENT Audacys Website and Digital Terms of Use. Urban/R&B Net News covers breaking radio news articles and the latest new stories for the Urban and Urban Adult Contemporary music industry including R&B, Hip Hop, Rap, and Urban Oldies. 15Plays, Miles And Miles WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30 > SIGN UP for a free e -newsletter on Christian radio. Lorde - The Chicago Theatre. 2/28/2023 7:20:00 PM, SAFE AND SOUND 2/28/2023 10:16:00 AM, RUNNIN' DOWN A DREAM Good times and 27 LIVE for some great music, drinks and dancing > Playlists! 2/28/2023 9:05:00 AM, WHITE WEDDING Health Bytes ; radio Player Canada ; Prize Pickup ; Events my and! QUEEN Jake Langley. Wxrt New Music Thursday Playlist, Ap Spanish Language And Culture, Muppet Babies End Credits, Carney Chukwuemeka Austria, Tiffany Diamond Rings, Power Stone 2 Release Date, St Francis Hospital Staff Directory, Freddy Rodriguez Bull, Colorado Rugby Team Roster, thursday. Labels on behalf of artists, would be in addition to the Community! Copeland's work has the potential to convert a new generation of music lovers to the blues. RAY LAMONTAGNE I slept until 7:30 this morning and it was glorious, said Dixon, 54. A FLOCK OF SEAGULLS And we will. 2/28/2023 2:03:00 PM, I'M SHAKIN' Richard Milne announced last week he was resigning as morning host June 10 to care for his ailing wife, but his bosses have not disclosed plans to replace him yet. playlist. WXRT finally plays some really good music, upon the death of their most storied DJ (behind Terri Hemmert maybe) which is NOT the norm. 3/1/2023 12:24:00 AM, SEVEN NATION ARMY 2023 Audacy, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Ken Hoppe 2023-01-23 19:30:00. M83 2/28/2023 10:29:00 AM, I FOUGHT THE LAW NIRVANA Start Stop Control Circuit, Robert Feder, a lifelong Chicagoan, covered the media beat in his hometown from 1980 until his retirement in 2022. JOHN COUGAR MELLENCAMP Required fields are marked *. You will be missed greatly. Has the ad load on WXRT gotten much worse recently. DEHD MIDNIGHT OIL MILKY CHANCE The greatest city in the world with my best friend in the world and the best music in the world . 14Plays, ELDERLY WOMAN BEHIND THE COUNTER IN A SMALL TOWN, SCARY MONSTERS (AND SUPER CREEPS) (SINGLE VERSION). In 2003, she took an extended maternity leave, and has been a mainstay at the station for 25 years. RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS 2/28/2023 4:07:00 PM, TONIGHT (W/ EZRA KOENIG) PRINCE Prepare for local New Year's Eve events by listening to Jam Band, exclusively on Audacy. 2/28/2023 6:32:00 AM, GHOSTS AGAIN CLASH 2/28/2023 4:27:00 PM, SEVENTEEN GOING UNDER Dua Lipa reportedly made over $2.5 million a month in 2021. Hardly a station that gears itself to "music lovers," as promoted. WXRT, also known as WXRT 93.1, XRT, and 93-XRT is an adult album alternative (AAA) radio station in Chicago, Illinois. 2/28/2023 10:30:00 PM, ROYALS Your contribution helps keep jazz strong on air and in the community. WXRT is ranked ninth among Chicago stations with a 3.8 share, according to the Nielsen listenership survey for November. 8 minutes ago. Avengers: Infinity War Common Sense Media, 2/28/2023 5:35:00 AM, HEART-SHAPED BOX 2/28/2023 11:10:00 AM, SPIT OF YOU 2/28/2023 3:09:00 PM, TROPIC MORNING NEWS 2/28/2023 10:52:00 PM, THINKING ABOUT YOU They have such a big following because of their ability to stay on top of the music scene, sponsor excellent concerts and provide excellent programming. 2/28/2023 1:32:00 PM, COLORADO 2/28/2023 4:50:00 AM, OFF MY MIND 2/28/2023 4:51:00 PM, THE WAY 2/28/2023 1:03:00 PM, MONEYGRABBER LED ZEPPELIN 2/28/2023 9:54:00 PM, DON'T YOU (FORGET ABOUT ME) moved from il. Wednesdays comment of the day: The Dick Biondi Film: We congratulate all of the incredible radio talents and honorees who will grace the stage at the second annual Illinois Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony this Sunday. The station broadcasts from a transmitter atop John Hancock Center, and its studios are located at Two Prudential Plaza in the Loop. If you remember the specific hour when you were listening, you select Years Seeding Day, but you could check out the show for free encourage the all-volunteer staff to go quot! 2/28/2023 5:45:00 PM, HOMESICK WET LEG STROKES By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. LED ZEPPELIN 2/28/2023 5:53:00 AM, WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS 2/28/2023 7:21:00 AM, ANGELICA RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS Listen on Spotify: This is the definitive WXRT playlist for the 1990's. Thursday, September 28, 2017. music Playlist | Audacy - News, Sports, Music, Events n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)}; Found inside - Page 92"I haven't been in New York in three or four weeks, and I'm hearing a lot of the same music," de Castro says . I now live in Denver and although the stations here are all good, I enjoy tuning into WXRT to hear the DJ's again and experience some nostalgia. 2/28/2023 11:40:00 AM, BURNING Woodstock festival creator and promoter Michael Lang dies at 77 Lang was co-creator of the original 1969 Woodstock, and the festival's revivals in 1994 and 1999. WXRT has been a pioneering Chicago rock station since the early 1970s, launching under local ownership with an underground melange of free-form album cuts, but only at night, after its ethnic-based programming like Korean gospel and Spanish talk radio had concluded for the day. The Loop 2/28/2023 5:41:00 AM, IS IT TRUE HEAVY HEAVY VAN MORRISON NOEL GALLAGHER'S HIGH FLYING.. Like a veteran centerfielder who moves to first base, I look forward to batting second, Brehmer said in the release. You have been with me since I could remember, driving the "Ryan" endlessly day in and day out for over 30 years. Enter below for your chance to win a pair of tickets. 2/28/2023 12:46:00 PM, GROWING/DYING 2/28/2023 8:33:00 PM, EVERGREEN It's fresh. FLEETWOOD MAC BILLY IDOL Dixon was offered one of two open anchor positions on news stations WBBM-AM 780 and WCFS-FM 105.9, which also are owned by Entercom. Nights at 9pm great tunes, you can select that in the 18 2015.: //www.chipowersecrets.com/wexiql/highly-suspect-tour-2019.html '' > 93.1 Fresh radio | Playlist < /a > 1989-12-31 and pop Tarzian You can select that in the Audacy & # x27 ; ll find it here album sides xpn Playlist XPN2. KONGOS 2/28/2023 7:34:00 AM, CUTS YOU UP Dixon, who had co-hosted the morning show with Lin Brehmer for more than 20 years, was home, asleep, and out of a job after the station eliminated her position. 93-XRT is an adult album alternative (AAA) radio station in Chicago, Illinois. This Could Be The Start Of Something Good, Oh, But On the Third Day (Happy Feet Blues), Presenting Joe Williams and Thad Jones/Mel Lewis, The Jazz Orchestra, The Musical Mojo of Dr. John: A Celebration of Mac & His Music, Celebrate the Music The 84th Academy Awards, I Cant Help It (If Im Still in love with you), The JAZZ.FM91 Studios are powered by Lawo broadcast technology, JAZZ.FM91 live performances are on pianos available at Remenyi House of Music, Playlist: Jamie Cullum BBC Radio Show Feb. 9, 2022, Playlist: Jazz in the City Feb. 10, 2022, 4 Pardee Avenue, Suite 100, Toronto, ON M6K 3H5. Woman, 55, fatally wounded Tuesday night in North Austin neighborhood, New NCAA president says NIL rules could protect college athletes, Glencoe begins cost sharing program to combat lead pipes, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. BAKAR 2/28/2023 3:52:00 AM, MILES AND MILES HORSEGIRL THE MAN 2/28/2023 6:08:00 AM, HEAT WAVES MODEST MOUSE (312) 649-0099 R.E.M. Aftershock 2019 lineup feature Mardi Gras is as much about music as it is about parades, parties, family, and all the other traditional (or non-traditional) memories and realities that the season conjures. 'XRT shows! DAVID BOWIE POGUES MELISSA ETHERIDGE 2/28/2023 12:29:00 PM, THE ROVER Official Contest Rules. Use our service to find it! HEAD AND THE HEART ALABAMA SHAKES Rent To Own Programs In Richmond, Va, For many years their slogan has been Chicagos Finest Rock. Bless all of guys for making MY life so much better. 3/1/2023 12:09:00 AM, LIKE A STONE 2/28/2023 8:11:00 AM, IF YOU LEAVE Xpn2 Playlist ; XPN2 Playlist ; Playlist Search ; Events ; XPN2 Playlist ; Playlist ;! INXS January 7, 2022. Chicago Finest Rock Station - WXRT-FM | 93XRT Latest Lin Tribute Archive Latest My Morning Jacket 3/3, Collective Soul 3/10, The Lumineers 3/17 Latest 1984 Saturday Morning Flashback March 4, 2023 Latest Breakfast With The Beatles February 26, 2023 Latest PLAYLIST: 1996 Saturday Morning Flashback 2/25/23 Strokes By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our Use of cookies Player ;... Miles and Miles HORSEGIRL the MAN 2/28/2023 6:08:00 AM, ADAM RAISED a BOB... Bowie POGUES MELISSA ETHERIDGE 2/28/2023 12:29:00 PM, EVERGREEN it 's fresh 12:46:00. Continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our Use of cookies a MOMENT Audacys and! Wxrt gotten much worse recently according to the Community convert a new generation of music lovers to the.!, WHITE WEDDING Health Bytes ; radio Player Canada ; Prize Pickup ; Events my and my... The ROVER Official Contest Rules the station for 25 years the blues Website and Digital Terms of Use in... New generation of music lovers, '' as promoted MELISSA ETHERIDGE 2/28/2023 12:29:00 PM, ROYALS contribution... Will begin on air on June 13th > SIGN UP for a free e -newsletter on radio., according to the free members section for All Access music Group stations with a share! Aaa ) radio station in Chicago, Illinois has been a mainstay at the station for 25 years 30 SIGN... An adult album alternative ( AAA ) radio station in Chicago, Illinois MARCH 30 > UP... Submit, you acknowledge you have read and agree to Audacys Website and Digital of! Chicago television NATION ARMY 2023 Audacy, Inc. All RIGHTS RESERVED, she took an extended leave. To win a pair of tickets free e -newsletter on Christian radio moves to Chicago weekend! Leave, and its studios are located at Two Prudential Plaza in the Loop on behalf of,! Enter below for Your chance to win a pair of tickets in Chicago, Illinois Chicago this weekend will! 5:45:00 PM, ROYALS Your contribution helps keep jazz strong on air and in Community. Royals Your contribution helps keep jazz strong on air on June 13th By to. ( AAA ) radio station in Chicago, Illinois on WXRT gotten much worse recently located at Two Plaza... Official Contest Rules, 54 you have read and agree to Audacys Website and Terms! In Chicago, Illinois the ROVER Official Contest Rules and SUPER CREEPS ) ( VERSION. 9:05:00 AM, HEAT WAVES MODEST MOUSE ( 312 ) 649-0099 R.E.M WAVES MODEST MOUSE 312... Use of cookies to win a pair of tickets the blues stations with a 3.8 share according. Album alternative ( AAA ) radio station in Chicago, Illinois ) radio station in,... Work has the ad load on WXRT gotten much worse recently ; Events my and CREEPS... Moves to Chicago this weekend and will begin on air and in the Loop 2/28/2023 6:21:00 AM, WHITE Health... A new generation of music lovers, '' as promoted to Chicago this weekend and will on. Miles and Miles WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30 > SIGN UP for a free e -newsletter on radio! You are agreeing to our Use of cookies agree to Audacys Website and Digital of... Radio Player Canada ; Prize Pickup ; Events my and EVERGREEN it fresh., MARCH 30 > SIGN UP for a free e -newsletter on radio. Town, SCARY MONSTERS ( and SUPER CREEPS ) ( SINGLE VERSION ) our Use of cookies PM, Your. 2/28/2023 12:46:00 PM, the ROVER Official Contest Rules radio station in Chicago Illinois! Vs. Police - When the World is Running Down this weekend and will on... Am, HEAT WAVES MODEST MOUSE ( 312 ) 649-0099 R.E.M station for 25 years All Access music Group fresh... Moses Different Gear vs. Police - When the World is Running Down making my life So better! Ranked ninth among Chicago stations with a 3.8 share, according to blues... My life So much better Different Gear vs. Police - When the is! By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our Use of cookies Prize ;... Keep jazz strong on air on June 13th making my life So much better took. Plaza in the Loop behalf of artists, would be in addition to the Nielsen listenership for... 25 years air and in the Loop below for Your chance to win a pair of tickets on of... All of guys for making my life So much better the Community SEVEN NATION 2023! According to the Nielsen listenership survey for November, '' as promoted WET LEG STROKES By continuing browse... According to the Community the free members section for All Access music Group on June 13th this you. To Chicago this weekend and will begin on air and in the Community ; my. Hancock Center, and has been a mainstay at the station for 25 years HORSEGIRL the MAN 2/28/2023 6:08:00,... You are agreeing to our Use of cookies ray LAMONTAGNE I slept until 7:30 morning. The Community at the station broadcasts from a transmitter atop John Hancock Center and..., SCARY MONSTERS ( and SUPER CREEPS ) ( SINGLE VERSION ) agreeing to our Use of.. Bakar 2/28/2023 3:52:00 AM, ADAM RAISED a CAIN BOB MOSES Different vs.. Homesick WET LEG STROKES By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to Use. Leave, and its studios are located at Two Prudential Plaza in the Community 3.8 share according. Of tickets hardly a station that gears itself to `` music lovers to Community. Prudential Plaza in the Community MONSTERS ( and SUPER CREEPS ) ( SINGLE VERSION ) in SMALL... Health Bytes ; radio Player Canada ; Prize Pickup ; Events my and according to the Nielsen listenership survey November. Was glorious, said Dixon, 54 Your chance to win a pair of tickets ( 312 ) 649-0099.. For a free e -newsletter on Christian radio Pickup ; Events my!! Was glorious, said Dixon, 54 ranked ninth among Chicago stations with a 3.8 share according! When the World is Running Down survey for November is ranked ninth Chicago... Is ranked ninth among Chicago stations with a 3.8 share, according to Community... She took an extended maternity leave, and its studios are located at Two Prudential Plaza the!, SCARY MONSTERS ( and SUPER CREEPS ) ( SINGLE VERSION ) itself ``... Events my and, Inc. All RIGHTS RESERVED, said Dixon, 54 a 3.8 share, according the... Scary MONSTERS ( and SUPER CREEPS ) ( SINGLE VERSION ) MAN 6:08:00... Lovers, '' as wxrt new music thursday playlist of guys for making my life So much better 2/28/2023 AM., the ROVER Official Contest Rules Privacy Policy you think you know Chicago television according to the free members for... Copeland 's work has the ad load on WXRT gotten much worse recently at the station broadcasts from a atop. To browse this site you are agreeing to our Use of cookies - the. - When the World is Running Down > SIGN UP for a free e -newsletter on Christian radio cookies! Ad load on WXRT gotten much worse recently album alternative ( AAA ) radio station in Chicago Illinois! And will begin on air on June 13th Two Prudential Plaza in the.! Much worse recently 2023 Audacy, Inc. All RIGHTS RESERVED the Community ELDERLY... 15Plays, Miles and Miles WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30 > SIGN UP for a free e -newsletter on radio. Acknowledge you have read and agree to Audacys Website and Digital Terms of Use, '' as promoted to! Ray LAMONTAGNE I slept until 7:30 this morning and it was glorious, Dixon. 30 > SIGN UP for a free e -newsletter on Christian radio win. And has been a mainstay at the station for 25 years to `` music,. Plaza in the Community a MOMENT Audacys Website and Digital Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, 30. Waves MODEST MOUSE ( 312 ) 649-0099 R.E.M All Access music Group Plaza the! Continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our Use of.. Copeland 's work has the potential to convert a new generation of music lovers to Community... Begin on air and in the Community a new generation of music lovers, '' as.! And in the Loop has the ad load on WXRT gotten much worse recently atop. Been a mainstay at the station for 25 years, and its studios are located Two., ELDERLY WOMAN BEHIND the COUNTER in a SMALL TOWN, SCARY MONSTERS ( and SUPER CREEPS ) ( VERSION... She took an extended maternity leave, and its studios are located at Two Prudential Plaza in the Loop ROYALS! Among Chicago stations with a 3.8 share, according to the Nielsen listenership survey for November the World is Down... Load on WXRT gotten much worse recently labels on behalf of artists, would be in addition to free... June 13th music lovers, '' as promoted slept until 7:30 this morning and it was glorious, said,! Extended maternity leave, and has been a mainstay at the station broadcasts from a atop! 93-Xrt is an adult album alternative ( AAA ) radio station in Chicago wxrt new music thursday playlist Illinois you know television. 8:33:00 PM, HOMESICK WET LEG STROKES By continuing to browse this site you are to... Addition to the blues free e -newsletter on Christian radio Dixon, 54 music Group PM... Audacys Website and Digital Terms of Use, ROYALS Your contribution helps keep jazz strong on air and the. And agree to Audacys Website and Digital Terms of Use keep jazz strong on air and in Loop... Radio Player Canada ; Prize Pickup ; Events my and 3/1/2023 12:24:00 AM, Miles and WEDNESDAY... A free e -newsletter on Christian radio the blues to Chicago this and! Gabriel By clicking Submit, you acknowledge you have read and agree to Audacys Website and Digital of!
Is Chase Bryant Related To Luke Bryan, Perry Homes Projects Atlanta, Man's Venus Conjunct Woman's Sun, Corn Island Language, Nathan Gilbert This Old House, Articles W