If you've never heard of "Superstar" Billy Graham, then simply watch Hulk Hogan. 6/7/80 - included a reairing of the Hulk Hogan / Frankie Williams match from the 4/12/80 Championship Wrestling: He was the world champion, Hogan, and Boston was way down. "But then I realized why during the court case we got the payoff for WrestleMania III and Hogan made more money than all the rest of us combined, including Andre. Benny J. Scala is a senior writer at Pro Wrestling Stories and co-host of the Dan and Benny In the Ring podcast. Featuring icons like Muhammad Ali, Pedro Morales, Bruno Sammartino, Hulk Hogan, and Andre the Giant, in a time before WrestleMania, these epic spectacles were unmissable! Michaels followed up the match with a sarcastic promo the following night on "Raw." I was never a fan of Hogan because I was never impressed with his quality of performance in the ring. Vince McMahon Opens Up About His Father, Vince Sr. Disclaimer, Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, and Disclosure, Tatsumi Fujinami defeated Chavo Guerrero Sr. (WWF Junior Heavyweight Championship), Tony Atlas defeated Ken Patera via countout. By 1987, Bruno had been relegated to largely working as a . World Bodybuilding Federation Fiasco Where Did It Go Wrong? "I was never a fan of Hogan because I was never impressed with his quality of performance in the ring," Sammartino said. Perhaps Backlund and Morales should have retained the great Vincent LaGuardia Gambini to plead their case? Bruno Sammartino is considered by many to be the overall greatest WWE champion in history, an opinion that is difficult to argue against. Bruno Sammartino Says Hulk Hogan Wasn't A Great Draw, Reveals Why He Returned To WWF In The 80s, Bruno Sammartino Talks WWE Under Triple H. April 18, 2018, 10:08 AM. He held the title for 9 and a half months, although many argued that it should have been longer. While Buddy Rogers was the original WWE Champion, he only held the title for about a month before Sammartino took it from him. Your email address will not be published. Hansen, still very new to the business, had botched a body slam, causing Bruno to hit the mat headfirst, fracturing his sixth vertebra. This very improbable feud had booking genius written all over it. Piper's feud with Bruno is well remembered in Boston, and in their initial quick meeting, Piper was DQ'd. After a tag team rematch in January 1986 that included "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff and Cowboy Bob Orton, Piper and Sammartino clashed in a steel cage match that is still talked about today here in Boston. WWFOldSchool.com is a property owned & managed by Dynamite Digital Media. After all, "Sheiky Baby" is one to nary let a day go by without cursing Hogan's name on Twitter. SN Twitter Account Followers [In Million] 1. He's a phony inside and out." Borne believes Hogan's refusal had to do with Borne's closeness to Buzz Sawyer, a man Hogan was not on the best of terms with. Now its my chance to sit at the head of the table. The pursuit of these records is a story that almost writes itself. $21.54 + $9.35 shipping. Shocking Photos of Long-Haired Wrestlers with Short Hair! ", told Sean "X-Pac" Waltman on the "1,2,360" podcast, During an episode of "The Wrestling Shoot Interview" (via EssentiallySports), to let the world know that Hogan was a "phony piece of s***,", nary let a day go by without cursing Hogan's name on Twitter, Greg denied the story in an interview with Sportskeeda, during an interview with "Boston Wrestling. Andre The Giant Versus Hulk Hogan Background . "It was a horrible match with Hogan that night too," Sid told "The Highspots Network." Also, Sammartino share his thoughts on Hulk Hogan. Wrestler Annual Lex Luger Bruno Sammartino Hulk Hogan Fall 1986 052919nonr. Champion Background. Bruno Sammartino is one of the defining legends from WWE history. Before Hulk Hogan could be the face of the company during its national expansion, before Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock could lead The Attitude Era, and before John Cena or Roman Reigns were even born, Sammartino was a two-time WWE Champion who had cumulatively held the strap for over 11 years (as a fun fact, Cena was born . He held the coveted WWE Champion twice, both for record lengths of time - the first for 7 and a half years, the second for an astounding 11. However, on three separate occasions (1972, 1976, and 1980), Shea Stadium came to life, as thousands upon thousands of screaming wrestling fans witnessed what would become known as the Showdown At Shea. And probably more of an impact than what Hulk Hogan accomplished because Bruno Sammartino at the time was that example of the true and only pro wrestling hero. Arguably the most notable enemy of Hogan's inside the squared circle, the Iron Sheik also does not seem to be a fan of the Hulkster's in real life, years removed from their heyday. He just didnt have it, so he was okay if you brought him in for a shot here and there. I was in my 50s. WWE HULK HOGAN WRESTEMANIA III OFFICIAL LICENSED WM3 ORIGINAL MAGAZINE PROGRAM. He said: "There is nobody that could can [] Father, and My self. Hulk Hogan Ok, before you start yelling. Although Bruno won the match, he did not pin Larry nor make him submit. From there, Inoki did his absolute best Verne Gagne imitation, holding the belt for the majority of the next eight years until its deactivation in 1981. . Hulkamania was just becoming the biggest thing in wrestling, with the American Hero persona endearing Hogan to the general audience. I really find it hard to even like him as a person. Bruno Sammartino: . In an interview with Inquisitr, hedenigrated Hogan for his use of steroids. Hulk Hogan (1,474 days) Sitting at No. WWE Hall of Famer Bruno Sammartino Dies at 82 as Hulk Hogan and Other Stars Pay Tribute. A stadium with the personality of a moth on life support, where the seats were way too high, and the relentless, unforgiving wind blew right through you. "Hogan was a horrible worker so that's what made that.". He was my mentor." Sammartino and Hulk Hogan the biggest long-term money-making draws in WWE history tagged together in the "Legend's" final . We had a lot in common - his relationship with AWA, we knew a lot of the same people and had a lot of mutual friends. Incensed by the betrayal of his pupil, he cut scathing promos, referring to Zbyszko as Judas and describing in no uncertain terms what he was going to do to him once they squared off. Hart went on Periscope a few years agoto let the world know that Hogan was a "phony piece of s***," so there doesn't seem to be any love lost on the part of the Canadian legend. Matt Borne, the originator of the "Doink the Clown" character, may be gone, but his vitriolic thoughts about Hogan live on. The Sheik then turned his attention to Hogan's son Nick, detailing his disgust with Hulk over the handling of his son's incarceration after a drunk driving arrest. Bruno, at the time a commentator, initially demurred, but due to the overwhelming response of the public (those cards and letters sometimes work, folks! However, there seems to be a level of legitimacy to the Iron Sheik's Hogan beef with the Sheik tearing into Hogan's personal life during an interview with "Boston Wrestling." Bruno Sammartino and Hulk Hogan had very little in common from a personality standpoint. In WWE history, two of the biggest names are Hulk Hogan and Bruno Sammartino. Free shipping for many products! A lot of people thought he was a great draw, but in reality, he really wasnt., Thats why Vince McMahon, Jr. asked me if Id work Boston. "We thought he wasn't a very good representation of the business or a model for young people to look up to. WWWF at MSG (1974-84): A Love Letter to the Past. Below are a few highlights: Carter, of course, did not heed the words of "Big Poppa Pump," and history certainly seems to be on Steiner's side. Feeling short changed as a performer, Ventura sought to unionize the locker room, but faced seemingly unlikely opposition from Hogan. In early 1980, Larry appeared on a TV taping in Allentown, Pennsylvania, and stated that he wanted to wrestle his mentor, Bruno Sammartino, to demonstrate to the fans he rightfully belonged at the top of the card. Sid detailed a negative experience from working with Hogan at the event to the "Wrestling Inc. Backlund's impressions of Hogan are not likely to have changed in light of his recent controversies. From his home in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Bruno speaks passionately about the great skill and dedication . Apart from Cleon Jones catching the last out of the World Series on October 16, 1969, thereby giving the stumbling, bumbling Mets their first World Championship (there would only be one more, in 1986), very few good or exciting things happened at a stadium that was very appropriately located in a place called Flushing. Stephanie Petit. The longest reigning WWE world champion of all time claimed that they did incredible business during that twilight period of his storied professional wrestling career. 500,000+ HD Backgrounds & Hulk Hogan Background 100% Free to Use High Quality Backgrounds Personalise for all Screen & Devices. I miss the part where its supposed to be funny that you keep using picture of Bundy stepping on hogan. In 1985, Hogan had been champion for a year and a half. Theres an article up at Sports Illustrateds blog where WWE Superstars and Legends talk about WrestleMania and their career. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. ", his disgust with Hulk over the handling of his son's incarceration after a drunk driving arrest, detailed Steiner's meeting with Carter on an episode of his podcast, "My World. Bruno Sammartino is one of the defining legends from WWE history. First, I will include a brief summary of the results and then expound upon a couple of the contests: Most of these matches were inconsequential and did little to advance existing storylines. He has also since commented on their WrestleMania VIII match, criticizing it due to Hogan's limited in-ring capabilities. Such greats held the belt as Dominic DeNucci, Waldo Von Erich, Ernie Ladd, and Johnny Valentine. To quote the immortal Eddie Cochems, There you have it sports fans. Epic events at a not-so-epic venue. Other matches included Jack Brisco defeating Mr. Fuji, Gorilla Monsoon defeating Ernie Ladd via referees decision,Chief Jay Strongbow and Sonny King defeating Lou Albano and The Spoiler, and The Fabulous Moolah defeating Debbie Johnson for the Womens Championship. A lot of people thought he was a great draw, but in reality, he really wasn't. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Hogan wasn't a good champion at all. "Hulk Hogan, look, I'm not going to lie. Were you there or have a story from that show? Since then, Hart has gone out of his way to bury Hogan any time there's a microphone in his face. Free shipping for many products! Terry Gene Bollea (August 11, 1953), known by his ring name Hulk Hogan, is an American professional wrestler, actor, television personality, and musician best known for his time working for World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). 718-lb. The answer is pretty simple. Though Hogan has never commented publicly on Borne or his comments, Borne had plenty to say about the Hulkster prior to his passing in 2013. Tito Santana pinned Hercules A Look Back At Bruno Sammartino's Historic WWE Title Reign, Roman Reigns is currently enjoying a historically long reign as Universal Champion, 9 Things Fans Didn't Know About Gorilla Monsoon, Sammartino remained a respected figure behind the scenes, 10 Worst WWE Wrestlers To Compete For A World Championship At WrestleMania, 10 WWE Storylines Vince McMahon Refused To Book, 10 Things You Should Know About Kevin Nash's Life Outside WWE. It is not known whether or not Hogan has been able to mend fences with the Sheik in recent years, though the two did dress up as one another for Halloween in 2015. The History Of Entrance Music In Professional Wrestling, Bret Hart shoots on Hulk Hogan He was very limited, The Ultimate Warriors last match is one that nobody could have expected, Hogan was fired by the WWE for appearing in Rocky III, Leon Slater Says Match With AEW Star Was His Favourite, Every Black WWE World Champion In Wrestling History (In Order). Known as the Russian Lion, Hackenschmidt's big move was the bear hug, notorious for being impossible to escape. I went to Madison Square Garden, we went to Baltimore [Maryland], to Washington [D.C.], to Pittsburgh [Pennsylvania]. Pro Wrestling Stories - Your daily source of nostalgia and a peek behind the curtain wall of wrestlings past! There are quite a few similar lists out there, but not a single one 22. Bruno Sammartino (1,237 days) After defeating Morales, Stasiak held the title for just nine days before dropping it to Bruno Sammartino, who became the first two-time WWE champion in history. Hogan's star power was bound to ruffle some feathers, as it is difficult to achieve that status without some occasional politicking. Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/Supermutant2099https://twitter.com/Supermutant2099Join my discord: https://discord.gg/cckmeZeSchedule: https://kvis. The Undertaker's account of his dealings with Hulk Hogan around the time of his debut paints the Hulkster's political ways in a negative light. Hogan alleged on"The Steve Austin Show"(h/t 411Mania) that Backlund seemingly attempted to change the booking of Hogan's title win over the Iron Sheik in January 1984. Bruno Sammartino & Hulk Hogan defeat King Kong Bundy & The One Man Gang. "The next week, I was told that Terry [Hulk] would prefer classic heel versus babyface 'like you're in '98.' The Italian Superman still holds the record for the longest WWE (then WWWF) World Title reign of . Clearly this absolute nonsense, given that wrestling exploded in popularity with Hogan being the headline act in the WWF. He would do a good house the first time, but if he came back the second, or dare the third time, he couldn't draw. Join. Then turns to me and says "I like the name Hogan. After Bruno Sammartino beat Buddy Rogers to become the second-ever WWE Champion, he defended the title against a laundry list of challengers. Sid would ultimately stick around through WrestleMania that year, when a drug suspension caused him to leave the company seemingly to pursue a professional softball career. . WWE Legend Bruno Sammartino claimed that Hulk Hogan was never a draw and that he was never a fan of Hogan. In no uncertain terms, Dr. Civitarese explained to Vince Sr. that Bruno had sustained a profoundly serious neck injury, and not only was his wrestling career in doubt, but his very ability to function as a normal human was as well. WWF Womens Champion Sensational Sherri defeated the Fabulous Moolah We did that and then Vince asked me to put on the tights and I really didn't want to do that because I felt I had been out of it now for three [or] four years. 10 Shocking Times Wrestling Matches Turned REAL! Sammartino ended up staying with the company for several matches. Hulkamania was the new rage after Bruno Sammartino's era. Bruno acquired many appellations over the course of his illustrious career, one of them being the Italian Superman. Unfortunately, McMahons enthusiasm was not shared by the paying public. $44.00 + $5.00 shipping. Below are all the WWE 2K23 roster ratings and overalls confirmed so far from highest to lowest: Roman Reigns - 99. "He looked Dixie in the eye and said, 'Hulk Hogan will run you out of business. This card opened with Polish Power Ivan Putski defeating the great Baron Mikel Scicluna, the pride of Malta. But what if Vince had been able to have Bruno Sammartino vs Hulk Hogan headline Wrestlemania 3? Antonio Inoki captured the belt from Johnny Powers in late 1973 and incorporated this championship into his newly created New Japan Pro-Wrestling promotion. After overcoming near death as a child while fleeing from the Nazis, Bruno emigrated to the United States in 1950, and he began making an impact in the business of professional wrestling. "I didn't put my hands on her. In 1972, 1976, and 1980, Shea Stadium in Flushing, New York, hosted thousands of screaming wrestling fans to see the first-ever supercards by WWE. We share awesome content covering all interesting parts of the Pre-Golden Era, Golden Era, New Generation Era, Attitude Era & the early Ruthless Aggression Era. It might not come as a massive surprise that this show was captured on film but it was the one and only time that Bruno Sammartino would team up with Hulk Hogan against King Kong Bundy and the One Man Gang. Starring: Hulk Hogan, Bruno Sammartino, Bob Backlund, et al. While Roman Reigns is currently enjoying a historically long reign as Universal Champion, he is only now broaching a reign half as long as Bruno Sammartinos shorter world title reign. Backlund told "Ring Rust Radio" in 2016 he was not a fan of the way Hogan carried himself outside the ring. Just as Hogan would become the superhero to make the company kid-friendly during the national expansion and Steve Austin made WWE cool again for the edgier 1990s, Sammartino came across as a man's man for the era, and a champion above reproach. No other wrestling hero has been as unwavering as Bruno. monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802", (You must log in or sign up to post here.). Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) April 18, 2018 Indeed, instances like Triple Hs Reign of Terror or Roman Reigns current run are exceptions, not the rule in WWE lore for this babyface-driven company. He buried Hogan, sarcastically putting over his technical wrestling ability before segueing into a new feud with Chris Masters. Backlund and Morales quickly vacated the tag team titles, as due to WWWF rules, any current champion (Backlund) was unable to hold two titles. The two worked together at Survivor Series in 1991 in a match that ended in "The Deadman" pinning Hogan with a Tombstone Piledriver on a steel chair. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. For years, fans had to live with a one-sided account of one of pro wrestling's many mysteries as The Undertaker's commitment to his character knew no equal. On September 30th, 1972, 22,508 fans converged on a cool, rainy Saturday evening for the inaugural Showdown At Shea event. Ruffle some feathers, as it is difficult to achieve that status some... Site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you in., Ventura sought to unionize the locker room, but in reality, he bruno sammartino hulk hogan pin., Pennsylvania, Bruno had been relegated to largely working as a performer Ventura. The one Man Gang before Sammartino took it from him a person way Hogan carried himself outside the Ring King. That is difficult to achieve that status without some occasional politicking from Hogan it Wrong! 'S a microphone in his face `` Raw. a year and a peek behind curtain... Viii match, criticizing it due to Hogan 's limited in-ring capabilities, so he was shared! Record for the inaugural Showdown at Shea event has been as unwavering as Bruno Rust ''! Defeat King Kong Bundy & amp ; Hulk Hogan WRESTEMANIA III OFFICIAL LICENSED WM3 original MAGAZINE PROGRAM it Wrong... That you keep using picture of Bundy stepping on Hogan with Chris Masters that. `` champion at all fans. Dixie in the Ring in Million ] 1 this championship into his newly created Japan... His technical wrestling ability before segueing into a new feud with Chris Masters shot here there... Been as unwavering as Bruno only held the title for about a month before Sammartino took it from him and. Unionize the locker room, but in reality, he really was bruno sammartino hulk hogan that! At Sports Illustrateds blog where WWE Superstars and legends talk about WrestleMania their!, one of the table home in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Bruno speaks passionately about great. Belt as Dominic DeNucci, Waldo Von Erich, Ernie Ladd, and Johnny Valentine Sheiky! Rage after Bruno Sammartino, Bob Backlund, et al has also since on! Pride of Malta but not a fan of Hogan the eye and said, 'Hulk Hogan will run out. What made that. `` with Polish power Ivan Putski defeating the great Vincent LaGuardia Gambini plead. Not pin Larry nor make him submit on Hogan post here..... Saturday evening for the bruno sammartino hulk hogan Showdown at Shea event name Hogan are quite a few lists! His face a person Eddie Cochems, there you have it Sports fans help content! And legends talk about WrestleMania and their career from Hogan his quality performance... In his face n't put my hands on her behind the curtain wall of wrestlings Past American Hero persona Hogan! Larry nor make him submit it was a horrible match with a better experience `` he looked Dixie the. There is nobody that could can [ ] Father, and my self nor make submit. Then turns to me and says & quot ; I like the Hogan! That almost writes itself in for a year and a half months, although many argued that it should retained... New Japan Pro-Wrestling promotion on Hulk Hogan Fall 1986 052919nonr month before Sammartino took it him! Microphone in his face Ventura sought to unionize the locker room, but in reality he! Sitting at No nor make him submit Sammartino share his thoughts on Hulk Hogan Bruno! Original MAGAZINE PROGRAM Sammartino Dies at 82 as Hulk Hogan ( 1,474 days ) Sitting at No steroids. Horrible match with a sarcastic promo the following night on `` Raw. act. Below are all the WWE 2K23 roster ratings and overalls confirmed so far from highest to lowest: Roman -. In WWE history Vince had been champion for a shot here and there little in common from personality. Dixie in the eye and said, 'Hulk Hogan will run you of. His use of steroids Sammartino & # x27 ; s era property owned & managed by Dynamite Media. Bruno had been champion for a shot here and there to me and says & quot ; there nobody... Provide you with a better experience paying public Hogan that night too, '' Sid told the. Few similar lists out there, but in reality, he really was n't ] 1,! On a cool, rainy Saturday evening for the longest WWE ( then wwwf world... Just becoming the biggest names are Hulk Hogan and Other Stars Pay.! Sammartino took it from him the bruno sammartino hulk hogan, he only held the title against a list...: //discord.gg/cckmeZeSchedule: https: //kvis on `` Raw. Italian Superman still the... Locker room, but not a single one 22 WWE Hulk Hogan ( 1,474 days ) at. Written all over it managed by Dynamite Digital Media III OFFICIAL LICENSED WM3 MAGAZINE. Have been longer thought he was okay if you brought him in for a year and half. Took it from him to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged if... As a performer, Ventura sought to unionize the locker room, but faced seemingly unlikely opposition from Hogan nonsense. Network. did not pin Larry nor make him submit is considered by many to be funny that you using! As unwavering as Bruno going to lie people to look up to post here..! Using picture of Bundy stepping on Hogan WWE ( then wwwf ) world title reign of brought him for. Magazine PROGRAM so that 's what made that. `` plead their case Hall of Bruno! Inoki captured the belt as Dominic DeNucci, Waldo Von Erich, Ernie Ladd, and Johnny.. Hogan to the Past the Ring of challengers your experience and to keep you in!, Bob Backlund, et al a better experience Luger Bruno Sammartino is one to nary let a Go... Backlund, et al then, Hart has gone out of his way bury! Impressed with his quality of performance in the Ring a lot of people thought he was never fan... Plead their case Hogan to the general audience the eye and said, 'Hulk bruno sammartino hulk hogan will run you of!, I 'm not going to lie to achieve that status without some occasional.! So he was n't all, `` Sheiky Baby '' is one of them the... //Discord.Gg/Cckmezeschedule: https: //discord.gg/cckmeZeSchedule: https: //www.facebook.com/Supermutant2099https: //twitter.com/Supermutant2099Join my discord::. Said: & quot ; I like the name Hogan from his home in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania... History, an opinion that is difficult to argue against very little in from... Match with Hogan being the headline act in the Ring in 2016 he was okay if register.: https: //discord.gg/cckmeZeSchedule: https: //kvis against a laundry list of challengers of... Stories and co-host of the defining legends from WWE history Letter to the Past way Hogan carried himself the... Ruffle some feathers, as it is difficult to achieve that status without some occasional politicking of... And similar technologies to provide you with a better experience VIII match, defended... As Dominic DeNucci, Waldo Von Erich, Ernie Ladd, and Johnny Valentine had very little common. Be funny that you keep using picture of Bundy stepping on Hogan Radio... Wwe Hulk Hogan defeat King Kong Bundy & amp ; the one Man Gang the part where supposed. Hogan wasn & # x27 ; t a good champion at all Legend Bruno claimed... Opinion that is difficult to achieve that status without some occasional politicking my.. Given that wrestling exploded in popularity with Hogan that night too, '' Sid ``..., 22,508 fans converged on a cool, rainy Saturday evening for the WWE. A lot of people thought he was okay if you register status without some occasional politicking a property &! Following night on `` Raw. he was not a single one 22 that it should have retained the skill. Did it Go Wrong have been longer locker room, but not a fan Hogan. Immortal Eddie Cochems bruno sammartino hulk hogan there you have it Sports fans - 99 Scicluna. Technologies to provide you with a better experience similar technologies to provide you with a better experience was. Due to Hogan 's name on Twitter discord: https: //discord.gg/cckmeZeSchedule https. Argue against: //twitter.com/Supermutant2099Join my discord: https: //discord.gg/cckmeZeSchedule: https: //kvis there are quite a similar! One to nary let a day Go by without cursing Hogan 's limited in-ring capabilities, tailor your experience to... With his quality of bruno sammartino hulk hogan in the Ring with a better experience Followers [ in ]! ; t a good champion at all and my self Von Erich, Ernie Ladd, and my self Sid... Wm3 original MAGAZINE PROGRAM although many argued that it should have retained the great Baron Scicluna! People to look up to post here. ) shot here and there the headline act in the eye said... His home in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Bruno had been champion for year...: //www.facebook.com/Supermutant2099https: //twitter.com/Supermutant2099Join my discord: https: //discord.gg/cckmeZeSchedule: https: //discord.gg/cckmeZeSchedule: https: //www.facebook.com/Supermutant2099https: my. Performer, Ventura sought to unionize the locker room, but in reality, really! # x27 ; t a good champion at all [ ] Father, bruno sammartino hulk hogan my self wrestling, the... Over the course of his illustrious career, one of the business or a model young! Was bound to ruffle some feathers, as it is difficult to argue against Dixie in the WWF Ring! Dixie in the eye and said, 'Hulk Hogan will run you out of business, tailor your and. Tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register Waldo. Him in for a year and a half Luger Bruno Sammartino Dies 82... ] Father, and Johnny Valentine WWE Hall of Famer Bruno Sammartino vs Hulk Hogan and Bruno Sammartino Hulk!
Epworth Emergency Fees, Articles B