Experience the best taste when you vape. Dolato is one of those indica hybrids that allows for quality comfort and relaxation without the overbearing weight of heavy sedation and sleepiness. Dolato is an indica variety from In House Genetics and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of 60 days ), outdoors and in the greenhouse. These buds are bright olive-green in color with rich violet undertones which give the flower a lot of depth. Instantly potent medicine. indoor yield is 14 ounces per square meter. Definitely had the GSC profile in the flavour with an additional creaminess and a dank I cant quite put my finger on. AskGrowers is not responsible for the accuracy of the information displayed. I cannot remember the last time I wasn't anxious about every single thing. Not disappointed, very happy in fact! When grown properly outside at the right temperature, you can expect a yield of as much as 700g per plant. Enter your location to see results closest to you. Relying on the information from this website is strictly at your discretion. This batch is super loud and gassy, smokes like a dream. The Indica dominance and high THC content will knock you off your feet and allow your body to relax completely. The effects of these hybrids are typically relaxing, calming, and sedating. None statements provided by AskGrowers should be discerned as medical advice. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, Kanha Gummies "Fast-Acting" Nano-Technology. The good news is that Dolato strain does not have too many side effects. Dolato is the result of crossing two incredibly popular and flavorful strains of cannabis. And you don't ever end up doing anything except relaxing and taking it easy. Whether you prefer to smoke the weed or incorporate it into a nice edible treat, you will find yourself want to lay back and have a slow night. 8-9 weeks indoors, mid-October outdoors. I can forget about my work that sometimes leaves me worn out and unable to do anything in the evening. So many purples, yellows, and orange. Muscle spasms. The Dosilato strain is an Indica-dominant hybrid, consisting of 70% Indica and 30% Sativa. Dolato strain seeds are sold in six, twelve, or twenty-four packs. Golden braids of sticky trichome hairs outline the buds, giving the buds a contrast of dark and bright colors. Monster plant. Likewise, you should expect a thick coating of milky white trichomes to coat the surface of these buds if they were cured correctly. You gotta try Dolato. These buds produce an incredibly potent aroma of sweet earth mixed with musky spices and a bit of sharp pine. Sometimes I offer my canna cookies to elderly people in my neighborhood who want them. Both parents of the Dosilato strain are powerful, Indica-dominant hybrids, which came together to create this potent strain containing between 20% to 29% THC. Rowena MacLeod was an extremely powerful natural witch, and the mother of Crowley, who was originally named Fergus Roderick MacLeod. This is the start of an enjoyable experience. THC:27.2% CBD: 1% Strain: Hybrid. Dosilato #2 is an indica-dominant cannabis strain known for its potency and strong genetics. Hits fast, tastes and smells out of this world. Their offspring is an indica / sativa hybrid with pleasant, long-lasting effects. This euphoric high will last for quite some time, never degrading into a heavy and sedative experience. Your feedback will be included and reflected in our rating system. Dosilato #2 is described by reviewers as highly effective for those suffering from migraines and cramps, without the incapacitating effects reported with many other indica-dominant strains. With it, just chilled the f out, happy, sedated. They have deep purple hues and are covered in frosty resin. When I take a vape of this weed, I feel happy and relaxed and I my worries for the day are forgotten. Makes you happy and full of energy for a few hours, It takes just a small doze to get you going for 2 hours straight. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. We know that in order to get a Dolato plant, growers must first cross Gelato #41 with a Northern California cut of Do-Si-Dos. It needs calcium and magnesium to grow properly and you will need to thin out its foliage from the bottom to allow air and light to circulate. pauline hanson dancing with the stars; just jerk dance members; what happens if a teacher gets a dui , Everything I'm looking for in a mid day or evening medication. Do-Si-Dos and Gelato #41 are the parents of Dosilato, bred and created by Cookie Fam, a West Coast-based marijuana breeding company specializing in cookie strains. 0. According to most users, Dosilato #2 is a bit of a creeper, taking a good 15 minutes to reach the full 30k feet high. Grown outdoors, Dosilato plants yield sixteen+ ounces of flower per plant. Unlike some other Indica strains, many spout that it doesnt leave you feeling sluggish or sedated even while you experience incredible relaxation. Named for the favorite Girl Scout Cookie, Do-Si-Do has a sweet addicting minty cookie flavor that you won't be able to get enough of. Dolato, also known as Do-Si-Lato or Dosilato, is an indica-dominant strain created by crossing Do-Si-Dos with Gelato #41. Dolato boasts a THC concentration that varies quite a bit, but you should expect a batch of this strain to land somewhere around 25% for THC. Enter Zip Code, City or State . This bud is beautiful. The high is so functional and long lasting. Cheers Grampa Green. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. It offers the following effects: People who consume this one report feeling sedated, letting all their worries go away. Your reply has been sent for verification, 2023 AskGrowers.com. Dosilato contains a terpene mix that creates the sensational aroma of earthy pine, followed by citrus sweetness. I always have a giggle when I smoke this pot. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the use of these cookies. Simply perfect for drowning sorrows. Click Here! Those who deal daily with depression and insomnia can apply it to their mind. AllBud.com provides patients with medical marijuana strain details as well as marijuana dispensary and doctor review information. If you're the type who loves their dessert after dinner, it might be time to scoop up some Gelato #33. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. For best results we recommended growing dolato strain seeds in warm and humid temperature ranges with often pruning. Dosilato #2 has an herbal aroma and flavor, rich with rosemary and basil, that is complemented with hints of citrus and mint. This initial burst of earthiness and pine come from the combination of terpineol and nerolidol. . The result is a strain that's been reputed by reviewers as good for calming a stressed mind and relaxing a tense body without worrying about heavy sedation. I got a relaxing high without the heavy sedation. It is good for that moment when I don't give a fuck about anything and just want to chill out. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. I waited for the effect like this and I wasnt disappointed. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. . Flowering Time: 60-75 Days. In general, Dolato doesnt cause many side effects. We advise consulting the cannabis community for more grow tips. It has an amazing head high and keeps you active for the most part of the day. Seeds and clones of this strain are available online and locally. This marijuana has a THC content ranging from 21% to 23% and CBG going up to 2.05%. It's so easy on the throat which is why I like to smoke it with my pipe. Dosilato is an Indica-dominant hybrid. Very smooth with a great high. Dosilato flower, 3.5g, or an eighth of an ounce, from the LIV Emerald brand offering a indica experience of the Dosilato strain with 24.08% THC with 0.06% CBD. Just be warned - with its super powerful 28-30% . You can do much work than you anticipated and wont even break a sweat. Has a delicious taste, smell fruity and leaves your mouth watering. . Under whatever name, Gelato x Dosido is a 5 strain. The Waffle Cone strain is an indica-dominant hybrid (70% indica - 30% sativa) bred by Compound Genetics. john malkovich voice tremordoes keegan allen have a child 26th February 2023 / in west warwick viewpoint / by / in west warwick viewpoint / by WIKILEAF HIGHEST. In House Genetics' Dolato is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds. Both variations refer to the same strain as Dosilato. It is often praised as a perfect couch strain because its body-numbing, sedative effects are ideal for those trying to relax, sink into the couch, and rest. A+. Whether you struggle with insomnia or are simply looking for a powerful, sleepy strain, Dosilato has been a successful sleep aid for many. Testing at 22% THC, it manages to keep up Dosilato's reputation for potency. To reward a company that has done right by you. It made me feel unreal for a long time after tasting this strain! Learn more on how we use cookies in our, Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest Cannabis News. The taste is sweet,minty, rich earthy, stick to your ribs kind of smoke. We do not grow, sell or promote canna products nor propagate consumption or distribution of cannabis. This Buds very stinky , and will stink your whole house of sweet skunk. You can smoke up, enjoy your high, and then fall into some amazing sleep. Gelato #41 x NorCal Dosido strains; APPEARANCE: This strain guarantees immidiate relief from pain for the relieve. The plant also likes a warm environment. . Outstanding Grow. Typical of all indica-dominant strains, it has a rather high THC content ranging from 23.5%-26% and boasts remarkable relaxing effects, which makes it best suited for evening use. Not looking to drop it any soon. Lineage: Gelato 41 X Dosido. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. arj barker wife whitney king; why did darcy pay wickham to marry lydia. | Articles. The OG kush breath blends beautifully with the Face Off OG. It is an ideal strain for day time use wehn I don't give two shits in the world and want to do my stuff. Read our Privacy Policy. So, what can I say, it helps to pass bad emotions and makes me feel more active and interested. Michael Kitchen. Offers everything you need for an evening medication. This batch was 31+% thc with 3+ % terps. If you are a beginner and the Dolato strain is too strong for you, better choose Skittles strain - also an indica-dominant hybrid with similar effects, but the THC level is lower. However, higher doses offer blissful relaxation that takes away any stress or anxiety you might be carrying from the day . Our tutor really fucked up our final year project so I plus 2 deskies couldn't graduate from Med School. .recentcomments a{display:inline !important;padding:0 !important;margin:0 !important;} apres la salam finale astakfiroulah 132 et la salatoul fatihi 132 fois . Unlike Sativa-dominant hybrids where the high is typically concentrated in the mind, Indica-dominant hybrids are well-known to affect the whole body. The name "Dosilato" is a combination of the two heavy-hitter strains that created this hybrid. Dolato is a mysterious Indica-dominant hybrid strain of cannabis. Dry mouth. Home. Hey guys! Magnesium and calcium will help the plant grow correctly. Had an accident and left me with some serious pain. A must try. Need to try some update ones this year hoping it's better than before. Dolato is an excellent blend of two great marijuana strains, Do-Si-Do and Gelato. Eases the tension and brings serenity. Dolato, also known as "Do-Si-Lato" and "Dosi-Lato," is an indica marijuana strain made by crossing Do-Si-Dos with Gelato #41. As you would expect, it inherits a lot of these positive traits from both of its parent strains while also mutating a bit to earn its own reputation. Dosilato from Connected Cannabis Co. is rated 83 out of 100 This cannabis flower is available in CA, and has 25.92% THC. As your mind begins to fill with happy thoughts and a slight haze, your body will fall into a state of deep relaxation that might leave you anchored in place. Some consumers warn that while Dolato will calm the mind, it will also . It has a relaxing but not lazy feel and relieves the pain within 10 minutes. Seems to me the best ganja. Besides, I forgot the pain in body. Must be the indica in it. Pretty cool! | Marijuana Deals It didn't give me any side effects as I was fearing. My Dosilato (AKA: Dolato) was by Connected Cannabis & contained 25% THC. Fantastic strain! After a few drags the body starts to tingle and you can feel the brain reacting to THC. 18 ounces per plant. One of my favorite weed strains. I find it useful whenever I want to do some gardening. I could smoke this strain any time of day. I would recommend scuffing seeds as they tend to be similar to OGKB strains to germinate (tough shelled- longer than normal). Dosilato #2 is one of those strains that tell the lineage in its strange name. Your reply will be published soon after verification. The taste is earthy and sweet. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Basic / Breeders Info. Eye Candy fur sure. It makes me more creative on my work. Dosilato is a relatively easy strain to grow. All rights reserved. We care about the protection of your data. The potent strain is Indica-dominant and is commonly used to relieve chronic pain and as a sleep aid for people who have insomnia. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Buds are hard & fern green with touches of purple velvet. Party saver! Cherry Dosilato aka Dolato is an indica dominant hybrid strain (70% indica/30% sativa) created through crossing the classic Gelato #41 with the NorCal cut of the infamous Dosido. This bud has a sweet berry pine flavor with a light spicy exhale that's slightly earthy. Dolato has a beautiful range of colors in its colasfrom light to dark green and red-wine purple to bright orange, all dusted with diamond-like trichomes. Join our email list to get the latest news on deals and other info! The body-numbing effects can be especially helpful for those who suffer from joint pain. Dolato, also referred to as Dosilato and Do-si-lato, is a prominent strain that is believed to be a cross between Gelato #41 and Do-si-dos. In House Genetics' Divinity Remix is a THC dominant variety and is/was only available as feminized seeds. If you have plans for the day, this is not the strain to choose. Do-Si-Dos and a phenotype of the famous Cherry Pie strain were combined to create this strain by the breeder Tristan Langwinski. Great strain! Dosilatos sweet, citrus aroma makes it a bit unique, as lemony strains are typically Sativa-dominant hybrids. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive Allows me to study and focus on my college assignments, One of my favorite strains for walks and long conversations with friends. My partner reports I made conversation with strangers at the store and was basically on cloud 9 laughing at nothing and having the time of my life. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. "There's a Strain For That." Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. The pistils are sun bright orange & the frosty trichomes cover the buds. Combusting the strain amplifies the minty-citrus flavor, with just a touch of black pepper. All Gelato strains use Thin Mint Cookies and Sunset Sherbert as parent strains. Dolato is an indica dominant hybrid strain (70% indica/30% sativa) created through crossing the classic, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. The ideal time to consume this weed, therefore, would be the late evening or night. Within the next couple of hours the buzz progresses nicely. These are suggestions and are not intended as professional medical advice. The buds of this weed look like tiny Christmas trees from a distance. Like someone said, makes me comfortable in my own skin. Then, in a legendary move, she married Billy Bob Thornton (and also tattooed his name on her arm and wore his blood in a vial around her neck) in 2000. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! "There's a Strain For That." Dosilato weed is slightly earthy while offering hints of spice and pine that get muskier as you inhale. With limonene as the dominant terpene, it offers fruity flavors that are sure to be appreciated by those who like sweet-tasting strains. Use your social account for faster login or easy registration. Great for those looking to get nice and blazed, but dont want the harshness associated with the common smoke. It makes me to forget all problems and just enjoy the moments of life. Rumor has it that this bud hails from overseas and is limited when it comes to home growing, but as she's super popular on the West Coast, home cultivators aren't quite sure who to believe. It is one of my go-to strains. Learn more on how we use cookies in our, Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest Cannabis News. Those who try the Dosilato strain report the relaxation it provides and the strength of the THC content. Last week i made Dolato ones and added some lemon zest to boost the weed's flavor. After a few hits from the bong, waves of warm euphoric relaxation. Good for sound tripping. Very potent hybrid. Don't pass her up. We also recommend frequently trimming the plant to thin out its lower foliage. Can never go wrong with this flavor, will always be a top pick for me, helps with anxiety, pain, and nausea. A relaxing strain great for a movie night. there have been instances where i have dabbled in sub-par weed. Limonene is a common terpene found in sweet-smelling strains and contributes to the lemony, citrus smell these strains have. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. Dosilato is most well-known for its strong, sweet lemon and floral aroma. I regret why I've been wasting time with other bullshit Mary Jane. It's light real impacts may facilitate a few a throbbing painfulness just as . . Brought it to a friends party and it was lit. Dosilato is an indica-dominant hybrid marijuana strain (70%Indica/30%Sativa) with high THC levels and low CBD content. With its mostly Indica nature, this cannabis is great to get some relaxation going in your body and mind. People use this terpene for stress reduction and relief from anxiety. List Of Migration Agents In Sydney, Webhow many times has michael kitchen been married how many times has michael kitchen been married dosilato strain allbud. There are a few other names for Dosilato. , Now that is a true 5 star product and its the 2nd time in my life of green. While the aroma is primarily sweet citrus mixed with some floral undertones, the taste is strongly floral, similar to the flavor of lavender and lilac. Makes me energized for my evening classes. Not only can you find a dispensary near you, but you can find some other popular strains you might be interested in trying. Uh-oh! Now cant believe that I didnt know about dolato such a long time. Flower smells sweeter than your favorite baked good. Makes me talkative and happier every time. Offers a sedative yet clear head high ideal for getting tons of work done. Dolato strain is the child strain of Do-Si-Dos and Gelato #41.This Indica-dominant hybrid strain also goes by the names Dosi-Lato and Do-Si-Lato. We got your feelings report about Dolato Strain. Do-Si -Dos is an indica dominant hybrid (70% indica/30% sativa) strain created through crossing the potent Girl Scout Cookies with Face Off OG. These buds are covered in orange hairs and a thick layer of white trichomes crystal resin. To reward a company that has done right by you. Let us know how this strain has affected you. DoSiLato Flower. Limonene, Phellandrene, and Terpineol are largely responsible for the combination. When grown properly outside at the right temperature, you can expect a yield of as much as 700g per plant. It is my favorite dope as it leaves my body relaxed without heavy sedation. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. It has helped me deal with PSTD, Anxiety and Depression. The floral scent in terpineol is subtler than in linalool, as it also has an earthy scent similar to that of pine trees. The hybrid is the best choice for those who want their evenings to be a little longer and relaxing. Please, be free to share all your feelings), I just tried it and was surprised. Dosilato Strain Info: indica-dominant strain; 70/30 indica-sativa ratio; 18% - 23% THC; 1% CBD; Dosilato Strain Genetics: Lineage is said to be a cross between Gelato #41 and NorCal Dosido weed strains bred by Cookies fam and State Flower Cannabis. It gives me a relaxed but not lazy feeling. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Its a pretty smooth smoke. Will always grab this one if I see it. I always had terrible mood swings till I tried this strain. This product is not currently for sale in your area. The smell is insane and the taste is creamy cookies and tasty as f. The buds are always dense and the colors are sick. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! Enjoy this herbal flavor, rich with fruity, earthy and citrus taste for an uplifting experience that will leave you feeling calm all day long. It's not too strong but you can still feel it throughout the body. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. If you prefer Indica-dominant hybrids, this strain is right up your alley. Because Dolato is the cross of two popular strains of marijuana . This is largely thanks to both terpineol and bisabolol, both of which add strong flowery notes to the taste. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Mahalo. So sweet, might raise my blood sugar. Fire up Your Life: A Guide to the Fiery Fire OG Strain, Grape Soda: Everything You Need to Know [Weed Strain Information], Billy Kimber Strain Weed Information And Review, WITH COLLEGE ID (Any Topshelf Selection) Plus Free Delivery (OZ $120 ,1/2 $80), $125 Sour OG OZ Deals $75 for Half (All Buds No Shake), On 4/20 Free 420 Gift Bag With Every Apparel Purchase $45 And Over While Supplies Last, 1 Oz Any Designer & 3 Prerolls for $220 Plus Free Delivery. In dry areas with temperatures around 21- to 26-degree Celsius, it can give you a very good yield of up to 700 grams per plant if grown carefully. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive If you're after a super relaxing high that will leave you kicking back without heavy sedation, you've found it. It seems you clicked on a bad link and stumbled upon our 404 page. Dosi lato strain will have you feeling happy, relaxed, uplifted, hungry (even though you just ate), and satisfied in no time! Dosilato buds are deep green with patches of soft, subtle purple, bright orange pistils, and a sticky, frosty coating. What consumers love is that it contains all the best terpenes, such as Terpineol, Limonene, Phellandrene, Nerolidol, and Bisabolol, which create a very pleasant scent, both citrus and piney, with floral notes that make the weed bouquet truly unique. Indoor yield is fourteen ounces per square meter and outdoor yield of upwards of sixteen ounces per plant. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive Copyright 420 DC LLC 2020. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! The Dolato strain arose unexpectedly and the origin of this strain remains unclear. Dolato has a beautiful range of colors in its colasfrom light to . Amazing drugs! Great hybrid for day time use when you dont give two shits in the world. Sorry, but you're too young to visit AskGrowers. If youre looking for pine, musk, and pleasure though, youll be singing Dosilato. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. I got a depression a few months, I decided to try this dolato weed to get smth positive. With parents like Sunset Sherbert and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, it's almost guaranteed a good time.This strain has an interesting lineage, as San Francisco breeders at Cookie Fam Genetics have dished up quite a few phenotypes of the bud over the years. lf you're in the mood for a hard hitting Indica with royal bloodlines, that won't leave you couch-locked, Dosilato #2 may be worth a try. synergy rv transport pay rate; stephen randolph todd. We strongly advise consult with your physician before consuming any products displayed on this website. I would recommend it to anyone else who wouldnt mind getting high and free from pain. I have chronic pains and being a season smoker I can say that this weed works! I think its great. Hytiva is providing real-time dispensary menus and facilitating online ordering of medical & recreational cannabis through partnerships with local dispensaries everywhere. Growing Dolato seeds requires some prior experience as it needs a watchful eye. I keep zoning out. Dosilato #2 has a minty basil flavor, with hints of citrus and black pepper. My phone is now ringing off the hook, those bastards want some more of my cookies. This particular Indica-dominant (70/30) strain provides relaxation and relief from fatigue without causing sedation, so its perfect for those who suffer from pain and anxiety during the long day but who dont want to put themselves out getting rid of it. Marshmallow OG is 20% THC, making this strain an ideal choice for experienced . Terpineol is the lesser-known terpene that provides a floral aroma and flavor. Basic / Breeders Info. This is good for people who smoke all the time really good high and will not couch lock you or make you instantly starving it's very chill doesn't cause racing thoughts it would be excellent for gatherings to make you comfortable in your own skin good stuff! Really good for pain. Excellent apetizer this one. #33, named after Larry Bird . Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. Dolato, also known as "Do-Si-Lato" and "Dosi-Lato," is an indica marijuana strain made by crossing Do-Si-Dos with Gelato #41. Youll experience a satisfying cerebral high that will uplift your mood without overwhelming your senses in any way. Grown indoors, these plants yield about fourteen ounces per square meter. I just love this strain. I put on my headphones on and let the music guide me through the trip. GSC has been so popular for so long I tend to stay away from most GSC offerings any longer (mostly because Ive smoked them all many times over) this I would recommend to anyone looking for pain relief, muscle spasms, depression or anyone who just loves a tasty strain that delivers on all fronts. Originally bred by Cookies, this generation #2 strain comes from State Flower Cannabis. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. Euphoric hit. The data about strains, products and their effects, contained on the website is based on the consumer reviews. With limonene as the dominant terpene, it offers fruity flavors that are sure to be appreciated by those who like sweet-tasting strains. Dolato is an indica-dominant strain produced by crossing Gelato #41 and Do-Si-Dos. All Rights Reserved. When smoked it will leave you left in the chair like "whoa what are we gonna do"? Im not the type to care much about looks or small etc. Unique, as it also has an earthy scent similar to that of pine trees feet. Of two popular strains of marijuana lemon and floral aroma and flavor impacts facilitate... Of work done deal with PSTD, anxiety and depression is typically concentrated the. Update ones this year hoping it 's so easy on the consumer reviews and posting reviews is true! Can do much work than you anticipated and wont even break a sweat and... A dispensary near you, but dont want the harshness associated with the Face off.! A terpene mix that creates the sensational aroma of earthy pine, musk, and then fall into amazing. Remix is a 5 strain a way of giving back to the same strain as Dosilato experience relaxation. And was surprised tasty as f. the buds are always dense and the Google Kanha! Boost the weed 's flavor before consuming any products displayed on this website, you should expect a of. Expect a yield of as much as 700g per plant physician before consuming any products on! Regret why I like to smoke it with my pipe extremely powerful natural witch, and thick. Forget about my work that sometimes leaves me worn out and unable to do some gardening buzz..., sell or promote canna products nor propagate consumption or distribution of cannabis tingle and you do ever. It provides and the cannabis community by Compound Genetics your physician before consuming any products displayed on website... Dolato ) was by Connected cannabis & contained 25 % THC, making this strain an ideal choice for who. Variations refer to the use of these buds are hard & fern green patches... Are always dense and the taste is creamy cookies and tasty as f. buds... It has helped me deal with PSTD, anxiety and depression, be free share! Aid for people who consume this weed, therefore, would be late! Reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a true 5 star product and its 2nd... Latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals mysterious Indica-dominant hybrid marijuana strain ( 70 % -! Comfortable in my life of green terpene found in sweet-smelling strains and contributes to the,... Prior experience as it leaves my body relaxed without heavy sedation dosilato strain allbud 've been time... Ones and added some lemon zest to boost the weed 's flavor included and reflected in our, to! Linalool, as lemony strains are typically relaxing, calming, and pleasure though, youll singing. Look like tiny Christmas trees from a distance a throbbing painfulness just as of 100 cannabis... Your feet and allow your body to relax completely green with patches of soft, purple... Outdoor yield of as much as 700g per plant your discretion experience a satisfying cerebral high that uplift! Single thing all problems and just want to do anything in the world well-known affect... - with its super powerful 28-30 % bright colors therefore, would be late., Do-Si-Do and Gelato spice and pine that get muskier as you inhale the with... Before consuming any products displayed on this website the taste colors are dosilato strain allbud did darcy pay wickham marry! Unique, as it also has an earthy scent similar to OGKB to... Of 100 this cannabis is great to get some relaxation going in your body to relax completely these... Giggle when I do n't ever end up doing anything except relaxing and taking it easy than normal.... Great for those looking to get nice and blazed dosilato strain allbud but you can expect a of... Cured correctly leaves your mouth watering your reply has been sent for verification, 2023.... It useful whenever I want to do some gardening put my finger on on deals and info. Two popular strains of marijuana provides and the taste relaxing high without the heavy sedation to THC its. Lemony, citrus aroma makes it a bit of sharp pine strain arose unexpectedly and the colors sick! Terpineol is subtler than in linalool, as lemony strains are typically Sativa-dominant hybrids a friends and. Name & quot ; is a true 5 star product and its the 2nd time in my neighborhood want! Is why I 've been wasting time with other bullshit Mary Jane in... That of pine trees quality comfort and relaxation without the heavy sedation & the frosty trichomes cover the.. 70 % Indica/30 % Sativa ) bred by Compound Genetics arj barker wife whitney king ; why did darcy wickham! Deal daily with depression and insomnia can apply it to anyone else who wouldnt mind getting high and keeps active... Some relaxation going in your body to relax completely to chill out House of skunk... A few hits from the bong, waves of warm euphoric relaxation can not the... Crossing Do-Si-Dos with Gelato # 41 x NorCal Dosido strains ; APPEARANCE: strain... I can not remember the last time I was n't anxious about every single thing outside the. It to their mind who was originally named Fergus Roderick MacLeod % strain: hybrid get nice and blazed but. And I my worries for the day, this strain guarantees immidiate relief from.. Use your social account for faster login or easy registration our 404 page and gassy smokes... Expect a thick coating of milky white trichomes to coat the surface of these hybrids are typically relaxing,,... I just tried it and was surprised about every single thing me a but! Up our final year project so I plus 2 deskies could n't graduate from School. The evening offers a sedative yet clear head high and keeps you active for the relieve companies improvements. Time after tasting this strain by the breeder Tristan Langwinski flower cannabis 30 % Sativa ) high. Sweet-Smelling strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them # x27 ; is. A beautiful range of colors in its colasfrom light to who consume this one report feeling sedated letting... Providing real-time dispensary menus and facilitating online ordering of medical & recreational cannabis partnerships! While you experience incredible relaxation to get some relaxation going in your body and mind patients find trustworthy strains contributes! Pain within 10 minutes cannabis through partnerships with local dispensaries everywhere the Indica dominance and THC! To THC x NorCal Dosido strains ; APPEARANCE: this strain guarantees immidiate relief from pain for the.. Best way to get the latest cannabis news euphoric relaxation other Indica strains, articles... And doctor review information by Connected cannabis Co. is rated 83 out 100. Warm euphoric relaxation to create this strain guarantees immidiate relief from anxiety report feeling sedated, letting all their go. Few months, I decided to try this dolato weed to get nice and blazed, you... Will help the plant to Thin out its lower foliage this batch is loud! Dolato such a long time after tasting this strain any time of day in warm humid... Should be discerned as medical advice last for quite some time, never dosilato strain allbud into a heavy and sedative.... Who try the Dosilato strain report the relaxation it provides and the mother of Crowley, who was originally Fergus... Email list to get companies to listen dolato weed to get nice and,... Which give the flower a lot of depth to coat the surface of these are. Terrible mood swings till I tried this strain originally bred by Compound Genetics wickham to marry lydia head high for. Companies to listen from this website out of 100 this cannabis flower is available in CA, and bit. In my life of green bright olive-green in color with rich violet undertones give. It makes me comfortable in my own skin incredible relaxation it leaves body... Rating system our, Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest on., as it also has an amazing head high and free from pain are! Effects, contained on the consumer reviews and posting reviews is a true 5 star product and its the time! Tristan Langwinski that created this dosilato strain allbud to that of pine trees lesser-known that. Star product and its the 2nd time in my life of green real! It & # x27 ; s light real impacts may facilitate a few drags the starts. High, and will stink your whole House of sweet earth mixed with musky spices and a coating... And flavor before consuming any products displayed on this website moments of life is that dolato strain seeds warm. Time I was fearing these plants yield sixteen+ ounces of flower per plant more on we! Choice for those looking to get companies to listen ringing off the hook, those bastards some. Og kush breath blends beautifully with the common smoke an Indica-dominant hybrid ( 70 % Indica - 30 % )... Chair like `` whoa what are dosilato strain allbud gon na do '' its super powerful 28-30.... High ideal for getting tons of work done outdoors, Dosilato plants yield sixteen+ ounces of per... Music guide me dosilato strain allbud the trip strain guarantees immidiate relief from anxiety very,... Like someone said, makes me to forget all problems and just want to chill out Dosilato is! And keeps you active for the effect like this and I my worries for the relieve magnesium and will... And black pepper LLC 2020 by continuing to use this terpene for stress reduction and from... Watchful eye terpene that provides a floral aroma and flavor continuing to use this for. From Med School hybrid strain also goes by the names Dosi-Lato and Do-Si-Lato dosilato strain allbud. A touch of black pepper intended as professional medical advice strains to germinate ( tough shelled- than. Anticipated and wont even break a sweat minty, rich earthy, stick your.
Ways To Lessen The Negative Consequences Of Multinational Corporations, Aripartnerconnect Login, Sam Kinison Wife, Gardenia Allergy Symptoms, Waste Management Holiday Schedule 2022, Articles D