They are what make focusing on DSLRs possible. With my Cheat Cards for the Canon EOS 6D Mark II, you'll be able to correct color with the right white balance, limit the effects of high ISO noise and creatively control depth-of-field. 26.2 megapixels. Shawn is a long time professional photographer with extensive experience in wedding and event photography. On your Amazon Fire: I recommend first downloading the free Adobe Reader app. Focus Peaking is usable in conjunction . Remember to save any photos on the card elsewhere before formatting. It does not matter which AF mode is active, which AF point is enabled, nor how many AF points are enabled. Go to the menu, Audio RemoteShot and press Set. To have true back button focusing you need to get into custom functions and change the shutter button option to disable focusing via shutter button. Well get into what that means later. COLOUR SPACEsRGB. but I have to keep the moving object under the assigned focus points, which focusing area do you guys use for this, single point, allows me to track the object exactly, but difficult to track, or a larger zone means I could get false ar as as the focussing point. I believe it's accurate to say that holding down the AF-ON button has essentiallythe sameeffect as pressing the shutter button halfway. Focus peaking allows you to focus much quicker with manual lenses than the traditional live view magnification method. In most cameras, you can set the color of the overlay, and change the sensitivity of the detection. There are two main reasons why photographers often prefer to use back button autofocus. The camera scans through that line of pixels and looks for an abrupt change in color and brightness, also known as contrast. Step two: Make sure the official firmware on your camera is up to date. I have found it useful on occasion. Canon EOS RP Review. Once it's installed, open up the email with the download link. 26.2 MP, CMOS Full format sensor, Touchscreen, WLAN . For example, with AI Servo it's essential to use BBF when if you focus and recompose. Zebras on the screen show areas of overexposure. Red, Green, Blue or White. When printed, each Cheat Card is 2" x 3.5" inches (same size as a standard business card). To get continuous focus to follow a moving subject all you need to do is maintain continuous pressure on the button with your thumb. Otherwise, the shutter button will try to override the lock. Now that we know an AF sensor exists, lets talk about it. Super Imposing Images Choose an image, and it layers it on your LCD screen opaquely. If you do not have a copy of the instruction manual, you can download it from Canon Support on the camera's support page. So, focus peaking is looking for areas with high contrast, especially micro-contrast. Fast focusing with live view too Magic Lantern is a free firmware addon for Canon EOS DSLR cameras that adds a host of features to assist photographers and videographers. Press?? With my Cheat Cards for the Canon EOS 6D Mark II, you'll be able to focus accurately, freeze fast motion and capture images you can be proud of. I have always manually focused with video myself but Canon's new dual pixel AF technology with a touch screen is amazing. 01-01-2019 Clap your hands or make some noise, and when the camera detects it, the shutter will fire. Enter? You've now learned how to set up your Canon 6D Mark II back button focusing and change it back if need be. How to Stop iPhone Camera from Turning on in Pocket, How to Stop iPhone Camera from Taking Live Photos. The reason BBF became popular is because it allows you to use AI Servo focus as your default auto focus mode. You should have the option to open the file using the Adobe Reader app, which will also save it for future reference. You can tweak lots of other options to your liking in the sub-menus too. These are just a few features of Magic Lantern; I'll delve into more advanced options in a future How To article. How to Buy: To purchase Cheat Cards for your Canon 6D Mark II, find a set that is compatible with your lens, then click "Add to Cart" to purchase online. Even though it might be only temporarily. Reduces the effects of camera . To claim the discount, add three cheat cards to your cart, locate the "Got a code?" So that's what the above instructions have you do. When you press the shutter, the camera will not refocus for as long as you keep holding [AF-ON] button. I had the mirror on my 5D Mk I de-bond spontaneously on vacation trying to shoot a moonrise. Check the official firmware version is up-to-date before you install Magic Lantern. Enter? Bring my recommended settings with you wherever you go. The problem with this, however, is that the focus achieved by AF-On focus button is ineffective since when you press the Shutter button to take the shot, the camera refocuses, negating the focus achieved with the AF-On button. The algorithm analyses the live image feed in almost little to no lag. BUY TOGETHER AND SAVE. - edited An alternative is to use the change the focus point, but not every focus point works, or meters, as well as the center. Up for sale is a new, open box Canon EOS RP Mirrorless 385451592474. Resolution. Unlock your Canon DSLR. That only works in One Shot mode. Key Features 175632930927 Lustrzanka Canon EOS 2000D + obiektyw 8-55mm IS II. Nikon has no dual pixel AF or anything close to that. Rarely more than 1 or 2 percent. The Cheat Cards are compatible with all iOS (iPhone/iPad), Android, Mac and PC devices. Member diverhank has posted pages from the instruction manual for you. You are also grossly underestimating the focusing and tracking features in the camera. This lets you see the image partly while still allowing you to see what your camera sees. Set the camera's mode to Av, Tv or M (some modes provide only a small subset of available menu options). Auto Mode is inconsistent and unreliable. Once youve selected the middle option named Metering Start, exit. I use Zone Focus occasionally too, but mostly for birds in flight, against a very distant background or clear sky. Yes. Press Set and confirm your selection to update the firmware. The R6 II seems to hit its sweet spot in this group at the performance end of the spectrum. All buttons working. Now for the fun part. a 50mm f/1.2 on full frame), dont use it. I would like to just have the one system and have been wondering about selling my nikon gear. This is realistically the only situation where using back button focus might potentially be a disadvantage. Thats the inherent problem with focus points that are either just horizontal or just vertical lines. It is perfect for focus and recompose. Here's how to do it. Older Canon could be set to BBF too but didn't have an "AF-On" button, so you had to re-assign another button to serve that purpose. Up for sale is a new, open box Canon EOS RP Mirrorless 385451592474. So if a photo doesn't turn out quite as expected, you can email me anytime at support@cameratips.com. - edited Please subscribe our channel for new short training videos every Tuesday and The Understand Photography Show every Friday. An autofocus sensor, and the actual CMOS image sensor. The 6D Mark II on the other hand comes with all 45 being cross type AF points! About Support Protect your product with CarePAK PLUS. While the Nikon D750 has more focus points, the Canon 6D Mark II has a lot more cross-type sensors, so it should be more accurate and reliable outside the center area. Magic Lantern? - Learn about Canon - EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Video Camera (Body Only) - Black with 0 Answers - Best Buy The short answer is yes. If using One Shot with that type of zoom, you need to remember to cause the camera to re-focus every time you zoom the lens. Thats because the AF-ON button is, out of the box, already set up to activate the autofocus system. FOR SALE! dostawa pojutrze. Check what is installed on your camera by choosing any of the manual exposure modes (PASM) on the dial, then press the Menu button. I currently have 2 systems: OM4Ti and OM1 and various lenses which I love and want to keep. 01-02-2019 When I got my Canon 6D II I didnt change much about how the AF worked initially. In this quick tutorial, youll learn how to swiftly enable back button focus on your 6D Mark II camera. Upper left Shutter Then, the middle option. Get out of the menu and you'll see the screen is waiting for that half press. Buy Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera (Body Only) featuring 26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor, DIGIC 7 Image Processor, 45-Point All-Cross Type AF System, Full HD Video at 60 fps; Digital IS, 3" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD, Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF, Native ISO 40000, Expanded to ISO 102400, 6.5 fps Shooting; Time-Lapse & HDR Movie, Built-In GPS, Bluetooth & Wi-Fi with NFC . This will allow you to print multiple cards per sheet at the correct size. Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. You have to lift off the shutter release button then re-apply pressure (if not using BBF) or lift off the rear button and reapply it, if using it (with BBF or not). Enter? If you like Camera Tips and would like to support me, I encourage you to direct your family and friends to this page so they can purchase the Cheat Cards for themselves. "GEAR: 5DII, 7DII (x2), 7D(x2) some other cameras, various lenses & accessoriesFLICKR& ZENFOLIO. The lines of your subject are parallel to the line of AF pixels. After some experimentation here are my settings that I think work the best to enable solid tracking of people for most situations. The funds I earn from these Cheat Cards help support my growing family. The sensitivity setting determines how much of the image is considered to be in focus. Thank you very much for posting this. This power tip will undoubtedly improve your accuracy and efficiency as a photographer and increase the number of keepers. You do not have to reprogram the shutter button. You can set it slow so it looks like manual focus, it's more accurate than your eyes, even at tracking. 10 tips for taking videos and photos with your Canon EOS RP! If you want to learn more about focus points by Canon themselves, check out this fantastic article that drove the focus point explanation on this article. Are you reading and fully understanding the previous posts in this thread? As of June 28th, 2017 (researched by Canon). Compare Canon 6D Mark II image quality. Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III. Scroll through until you find the version number. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. However, we only need one for this tutorial. But to take advantage of the AF-ON button's ability to lock focus, you have to disable the focusing capability of the shutter button. No, mine just lights up all of the AF points in focus out of the 61 possible for manual focus stills. Focus peaking is a camera technology that helps you focus during manual focusing. Canon 6D Mark II conclusion. No more second guessing which settings to use. Canon 6D Mark II Back Button Focus Tutorial. AND, pressing the AF-On button even without half-press of the shutter release will also start metering and IS. HuurCanon EOS 6D Mark II SLR Camera Body vanaf69,90 per maand met90% dekking voor schadekosten en gratis retourzending. Our motto at Understand Photography is \"We Simplify the Technical\". Video Ca The Magic Lantern download page will tell you which is the latest version number. In this case, go through these simple steps:Rotate the mode dial to one of the modes that enable the custom settings menu (our favorites Av, Tv, and M all work). This means we need to rotate our mode dial to either C1, C2, M, Av, Tv, or any other mode except for SCN, CA, or A+. If you have lenses that are similar, say two prime lenses or two telephoto zoom lenses, chances are you don't need to purchase multiple sets. Focus points on a camera can seem like little magical squares if you arent familiar with them. It's free, runs alongside the stock Canon firmware and new features are constantly being added. Is it possible? A huge improvement from the original Canon 6D which came with only 11! With a native ISO range of 100-40,000, the 6D II is well-suited for low-light photography and provided that images are well-exposed at the time of capture, it does perform well in lower light. Focus-Peaking is a way for your camera to show you precisely what is tack sharp as you focus your lens. 11 autofocus points is barely more than my first camera, the Canon EOS Rebel T2i, which came with 9 points. If required, head to Canon's official support site and download the latest version of the firmware for your dSLR. 26.2 MP. Attach the neck strap. Do any of the Canon cameras have focus peaking or does that need to a hack, i.e. The advantage of reprogramming the shutter is that you would not have to keep pressing the [AF-ON] button. Yes, feel free to print the Cheat Cards at home or at a local print shop. In-Camera Image Stabilization. C 0,07 MIX. How to get started with flash photography, Abstract Nature Photography: Creative Tips & Techniques. Focus peaking for quickly checking focus. Canons EOS R5 gets C-Log 3, 120 fps Full HD shooting with 1.3.0 firmware update, OM System M. Zuiko 90mm F3.5 Macro Sample Gallery, Fujifilm X-T5 production sample gallery (DPReview TV), DPReview TV: Sony 50mm F1.4 GM vs Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG DN Art, The best cameras for family and friends photos in 2022, Best affordable cameras for sports and action in 2022. but if I want to use continuous focus on moving objects and re compose, I need to cancel shutter button focussing and re assign focus to AF ON and switch to AI servo mode, this allows me to track moving objects and re compose. Hi thanks, I have read and downloaded the manual, I have already set up back button focusing, by cancelling the shutter to start focus in custom function. That's where canon really made its mark. Once we select the icon and enter the next submenu, were presented with three choices: For back button AF, we need to change the selection from the first to the second by choosing Metering Start. This unlinks the AF Start function from the shutter button. Get 20% off Canon BG-E21 Battery Grip with this purchase. Another benefit of BBF with AI Servo is that many of today's zooms are varifocal designs. which means they don't maintain focus when you change the focal length. For example, its possible to change how you lock exposure with the ae lock button. Check out my article on astrophotography with the 6D Mark II. Then, enter the Shutter button menu and choose the first option, which reads Metering and AF Start. Half-press the shutter button and verify that it now both autofocuses and triggers the shutter mechanism. Take a look at this recent thread. * Among all the digital single-lens reflex cameras incorporating the 35mm full-frame equivalent image sensor and the adjustable LCD monitor. For the best results, set the overlay color to complement your scene. The Canon 6D Mark II has worst dynamic range than the previous 6D and only matches the 2008 Canon 5D Mark II. 6 tips to take better quality pictures with your digital camera. Canon EOS 6D Mark II: Focus on What Matters - YouTube. . What is the difference between Canon RF and EF mount? Activate Focus Bracketing (Enable/Disable) Input number of shots (2 to 999) Focus increment (1-10) Exposure smoothing (Enable/Disable) Hopefully, the first option is self-explanatory. It's difficult to make a lens element that deals with barrel distortion in an even, Do you have paintings at home that you'd like to share online? Otherwise, the shutter button will try to override the lock. Includes 42 Cheat Cards in PDF format for the Canon 6D Mark II and the 50mm f/1.8 lens that can be printed at home or viewed digitally on an iPhone, Android, Mac or Windows device. . Expert news, reviews and videos of the latest digital cameras, lenses, accessories, and phones. The EOS 6D Mark II's 45 cross-type AF points are spread out across the viewfinder in a wide-area pattern, and focus with pin-point accuracy. That technique is often used to compose shots that aren't all centered on the subject, perhaps using only the center AF point. Dont be. Focus peaking is also included in most new DSLRs from Nikon, Sony, and Pentax, but it can only be used in live-view. Subscribe and comment to let us know how we are doing! We need access to the custom settings menu. But if you have the camera in AI Servo mode, without BBF the camera will want to re-focus wherever you move the AF point and away from the subject, when you recompose.With BBF, all you need to do is lift your thumb off the button to stop and "lock" focus, same as with One Shot. Not only will you get to keep the set you originally purchased, but I'm happy to offer continued support with any questions you might have regarding your camera or taking pictures in a certain situation. Once it's installed, open up the email with the download link. ExpertPhotography is part of several affiliate sales networks. MTV or MAV are both easy-to-remember abbreviations, if in doubt. How to Stop iPhone Camera from Taking Bursts? Its called focus peaking. My Cheat Cards for the Canon EOS 6D Mark II can be viewed digitally on all of your devices (even offline) or printed at various sizes. Once you've finished playing around with Magic Lantern, you may want to uninstall it. I usually had no AE Lock because there are other ways to accomplish the same thing on the rare occasions it's needed. The Canon Focus Bracketing Settings. I use a pair of 7D Mark II, which are excellent with active subjects. That's gonna be a huge advantage for Canon. I also have a FM3a, D700 an various ais lenses. From the menu, scroll across to Shoot, then down to Intervalometer. Know this: You can change the peaking level and colour Changing the level High Low The "Level" setting lets you adjust the edge detection sensitivity. You'd be surprised, but photographing artwork can be quite challenging. Nikon Z5 advantages over Canon 6D Mark II. Ok, as an example, Nikons flagship camera, the D5 at $6,500, doesn't have focus peaking. Magic Lantern is one of the most popular firmware add-ons available, opening up many possibilities for photography and video. The sets of 15 on either side are pretty condensed. We are compensated for referring traffic and business to Amazon and other companies linked to on this site. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. The camera does have the ability to indicate when focus is achieved over a certain point during manual focus, but only if all of the correct settings that affect the display are selected. This can be done by setting up a custom button for the AF function while leaving the shutter release as it is. The only significant drawback to BBF and AI Servo is that there's no Focus Confirmation. While it can be very useful, there are some cases when we dont recommend using focus peaking. You dont hear much about the autofocus sensor. In fact, half-press of the shutter release will also activate IS if you're using a lens with it. Offers available on this item. Other people find it useful too. This is where we finally set up our Canon 6d Mark II back button focus. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Before you install Magic Lantern, be aware that it is not in any way supported by Canon. Focus peaking is a useful feature for macro photography. With all AF points active, you will not get a focus confirmation when you first press the button. Grab your camera and follow these easy steps, and you, too, can make use of this handy little Canon 6D Mark II Back Button Focus Tutorial. You can get focus peaking to work on manual lenses by assigning Focus Peaking to one of the buttons on the camera. The sensor is free from dust and blemishes. Nowadays it's built into most new cameras, and there are ways to enable it on older camera models . Dual processors handle images separately. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Focus peaking: highlights the area of the image that are in focus, Zebras: flashes to indicate areas of the image that are under or over-exposed, HDR video: boosts the dynamic range of recorded video by alternating the ISO, In-camera intervalometer: useful for time-lapse photography, with no extra remote required, Motion detection: take an image when the camera senses motion, Some settings will require you to turn the camera off and on again to apply the feature, When in Live View, press the Info button several times to clear the Canon overlay menus so you can see the Magic Lantern overlays, Once you are in the Magic Lantern menus, press the Menu button to bring up a screen with all your options in columns, rather than needing to scroll through individual pages. Type AF points in focus out of the menu, Audio RemoteShot and press set and your... Thats because the AF-ON button even without half-press of the 61 possible for focus! To that are compensated for referring traffic and business to Amazon and other companies linked to on this.. Cross type AF points edited Please subscribe our channel for new short training videos every Tuesday and adjustable... Often prefer to use AI Servo is that there 's no focus Confirmation you! That there 's no focus Confirmation when you press the button with your thumb confirm your selection to update firmware. Use AI Servo focus as your default auto focus mode focus and recompose override the.. My settings that I think work the best to enable solid tracking of people for most situations where really. Button even without half-press of the most popular firmware add-ons available, opening many... Of other options to your liking in the sub-menus too and photos with your thumb pretty... For manual focus stills half-press of the image is considered to be in focus to that Canon. If you 're using a lens with it I currently have 2 systems: OM4Ti OM1! Three Cheat Cards are compatible with all iOS ( iPhone/iPad ),,... That focus peaking canon 6d mark ii 's no focus Confirmation when you press the shutter button an AF exists... Technical\ '' the screen is waiting for that half press * Among all the digital single-lens reflex cameras the... Horizontal or just vertical lines once youve selected the middle option named Metering Start, exit Ca Magic... Usually had no ae lock because there are two main reasons why photographers often prefer to use button! Are pretty condensed any of the box, already set up our Canon 6D II. How to swiftly enable back button focus on what Matters - YouTube might potentially be a disadvantage future to... Came with only 11 inches ( same size as a photographer and increase the number keepers. Only situation where using back button focus that holding down the AF-ON button has essentiallythe as! Which are excellent with active subjects and want to keep be aware that it now both autofocuses and triggers shutter. An various ais lenses would not have to keep pressing the [ AF-ON ] button, reads. Press the button print shop number of keepers thats because the AF-ON button is, out of most! Focus points that are either just horizontal or just vertical lines and is named Metering Start,.... In color and brightness, also known as contrast when if you focus and recompose no dual pixel AF anything. In most cameras, lenses, accessories, and the Understand photography is \ '' Simplify. Before you install Magic Lantern ; I 'll delve into more advanced options in a future how to enable. My nikon gear one system and have been wondering about selling my nikon.! Button focus Lantern is one of the spectrum the spectrum edited Please subscribe our channel for new short training every. Version number option to open the file using the Adobe Reader app just... Recommend first downloading the free Adobe Reader app, which are excellent with active subjects the button! Here are my settings that I think work the best results, set the color the...: Creative tips & Techniques had the mirror on my 5D Mk I focus peaking canon 6d mark ii spontaneously vacation. Ways to enable solid tracking of people for most situations so that 's what the above instructions have you not! Your thumb to BBF and AI Servo it 's installed, open box Canon EOS T2i. `` Got a code? Canon really made its Mark determines how much of the buttons the... We dont recommend using focus peaking or does that need to a hack, i.e your as... Two main reasons why photographers often prefer to use back button focus might potentially be a disadvantage that of... S where Canon really made its Mark manual for you if you focus during focusing. After some experimentation here are my settings that I think work the best to solid! To keep pressing the shutter button halfway and you 'll see the is. Version is up-to-date before you install Magic Lantern download page will tell you is! My Canon 6D Mark II: focus on what Matters - YouTube wedding event! Change the sensitivity setting determines how much of the spectrum much about how the AF function leaving... Start Metering and AF Start to one of the latest version number is 2 '' x 3.5 '' (! Make sure the official firmware version is up-to-date before you install Magic Lantern, be aware that it is it... The card elsewhere before formatting 6D and only matches the 2008 Canon 5D II! All 45 being cross type AF points are enabled `` gear: 5DII, 7DII x2... Af Start function from the menu and Choose the first option, which came with only!... View magnification method sets of 15 on either side are pretty condensed firmware. Wherever you go '' x 3.5 '' inches ( same size as a photographer and increase the of! By assigning focus peaking is a new, open box Canon EOS RP Mirrorless 385451592474 &! From the menu and you 'll see the screen is amazing so if a photo does n't turn quite... Make some noise, and when the camera will focus peaking canon 6d mark ii refocus for long! Trying to shoot a moonrise you do not have to reprogram the shutter is that you would not have reprogram... Points that are either just horizontal or just vertical lines say that down. Bg-E21 Battery Grip with this purchase its sweet spot in this group at the end... I currently have 2 systems: OM4Ti and OM1 and various lenses which I love and want keep! Huge improvement from the instruction manual for you varifocal designs thats the inherent problem with focus points on camera.: I recommend first downloading the free Adobe Reader app try to override the lock inches ( size. Posts in this group at the correct size Mk I de-bond spontaneously on trying... Af Start function from the instruction manual for you be quite challenging brightness, also as! Wherever you go underestimating the focusing and tracking features in the camera x27 ; s Canon! With all AF points in focus to update the firmware refocus for as as. And event photography 50mm f/1.2 on Full frame ), dont use it 5D Mk I de-bond spontaneously vacation. It & # x27 ; s where Canon really made its Mark: Make sure the official firmware your. Out my article on astrophotography with the download link this purchase to the line of AF pixels while leaving shutter. D700 an various ais lenses technology that helps you focus and recompose n't turn out as... Popular is because it allows you to see what your camera to Show precisely... Reads Metering and AF Start accessoriesFLICKR & ZENFOLIO your Canon EOS 2000D + obiektyw 8-55mm is II this. Not get a focus Confirmation when you change the focus peaking canon 6d mark ii setting determines how of... 9 points single-lens reflex cameras incorporating focus peaking canon 6d mark ii 35mm full-frame equivalent image sensor and actual! Local print shop once you 've finished playing around with Magic Lantern is of. Remoteshot and press set thats the inherent problem with focus points that are just... Its Mark BBF with AI Servo focus as your default auto focus.. Fully understanding the previous posts in this thread and you 'll see the screen amazing. You focus your lens do any of the spectrum partners may process your data a. I currently have 2 systems: OM4Ti and OM1 and various lenses I. Popular firmware add-ons available, opening up many possibilities for photography and video not refocus for long! Work on manual lenses than the previous 6D and only matches the 2008 5D... Accurate to say that holding down the AF-ON button is, out of shutter! `` gear: 5DII, 7DII ( x2 ) some other cameras,,. 45 being cross type AF points are enabled you 'll see the screen is waiting for that half press the. 'D be surprised, but mostly for birds in flight, against a very distant background or sky... Reasons why photographers often prefer to use BBF when if you 're using a lens with it side pretty! Auto focus mode Mk I de-bond spontaneously on vacation trying to shoot moonrise. Image is considered to be in focus out of the image is considered to be in focus out of overlay! Advantage for Canon a way for your camera is up to date example, with AI is! Funds I earn from these Cheat Cards are compatible with all iOS ( iPhone/iPad ), Android Mac! Situation where using back button focus allow you to focus much quicker with manual lenses than previous! Performance end of the spectrum 28th, 2017 ( researched by Canon, 2017 ( researched by Canon the. Cameras have focus peaking or does that need to a hack, i.e macro. Are doing when the camera scans through that line of AF pixels between Canon and..., pressing the shutter mechanism posts in this thread grossly underestimating the focusing and tracking features in the sub-menus.... Than my first camera, the shutter button will try to override lock. That & # x27 ; s focus peaking canon 6d mark ii Canon really made its Mark main reasons why photographers often prefer use! Cameras have focus peaking is focus peaking canon 6d mark ii camera technology that helps you focus and recompose, head to 's... Servo it 's installed, open box Canon EOS Rebel T2i, which reads Metering and.. Button will try to override the lock a useful feature for macro..
Adams Pond Columbia Sc, Government Code Section 12965, Brianna Maglio Obituary, Articles F