Paschel's charges stem from an incident that took place prior to Paschel participating in the show. 160 posts. Paschel, who famously appeared on the Before The 90 Days: Season 4 in 2020, is facing serious jail time after being found guilty and convicted of a slew of heinous crimes. Officers stated they saw visible injuries on her sustained during the dispute including a large raised bruise on her forehead and abrasions on her elbows and knees.. At the time of the attack, Kristen was working as a fourth grade teacher. Why Is 90 Day Fiance Star Geoffrey Paschel Serving Time in Prison? He continued with, I have everything that I need to exonerate me. Meanwhile, he has also appeared in several short films including Crossword, Mute and Vote. He was convicted of aggravated kidnapping and domestic assault charges last October. 90 Day Fianc Spoilers: Biniyam Shibre Gets His Revenge After All! Among other things, he cited that Geoffreys pattern of abuse and lack of remorse made him a clear danger. However, fans never found out what happened between them afterwards because he was not invited to the tell-all due to his legal charges. She was eventually able to leave when Paschel fell asleep. This served to provide evidence that his behavior towards Wilson was indicative of repeated behavior and was not a singular domestic violence incident. Daily Soap Dish - TV & Entertainment News. Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google or Facebook password. Is Every Duggar Ridiculously Messy? A motion for a retrial is simply the first of many. Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now. From Paola Mayfield to Thais Ramone! When Kristen testified, she recounted the horrors of that vicious attack entirely consistent with our previous coverage of the police report. On the stand, the officer described the marks by touching his own torso, in part because that is how he believes that they were sustained. She has always been passionate about telling and writing stories. Kristen Wilson told police and later testified in court, revealing that on the day she phoned 911 for assistance, she was grabbed by the neck by Paschel, who then proceeded to slam her head against a wall several times. His ex-girlfriend, Kristen Wilson told the court that Paschal beat her repeatedly and she was held against her will. Whether that is true or not, Geoffrey will certainly miss a major part of his kids' lives. The defenses opening statement included Geoffreys attorney claiming that Kristens injuries were "self-inflicted.". Even so, Geoffreys attorney only needs to get lucky once. 90 Day Fianc former cast member, Geoffrey Paschel was found guilty of all of the charges against him this week. Details about '90 Day Fianc' star Geoffrey Paschel's criminal past and abusive behavior have been exposed after judge gives him a hefty sentencing. He was convicted of "Aggravated Kidnapping, Domestic Assault, and Interference with Emergency Calls." This is all just an agenda to try to make me lose custody of my child. Geoffrey has been a man of many words and this time it seems that he has been silenced for once and for all. She ended up changing her mind and wanting to re-visit his proposal, but by that time, Geoffrey claimed he had feelings for his friend, Mary. So far, there is also no indication that they will hear in detail about his ex-wives or other exes who have accused him of similar abuse. Geoffrey has not admitted to his violent crimes, not even for a lighter sentence. Malina denied his proposal on the trip, so Paschel returned to Tennessee, where he and Wallace started to give their relationship a chance. Plenty of Drama! To ensure that no other women fall victim to his horrifying crimes, the judge proceeded in notifying Paschel that he would be serving his eighteen year sentence without the possibility of parole, and went on to say, "With the sentence in this case, no other victims will be abused by this offender for a long time. Neha Nathani is a Reality TV writer at Screen Rant, and she loves it! American cast members between $1,000 and $1,500 per episode. Upon arrival to the scene, officers said there was a large bruise on Wilson's forehead and "bruises and abrasions on her back, arms, and the inside of her lip. After all, the Before The 90 Days couple had attracted a lot of interest to their story, especially when it featured a love triangle. She was also thrown to the ground and dragged.. However, when Varya and Geoffrey broke up on the show, the former TLC star started dating his friend Mary Wallace, who also became a part of the 90 Day Fianc storyline. Malina reacted to Paschel's sentencing in an Instagram post on Thursday. Anyone affected by abuse and in need of support can contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline (1-800-799-7233). However, the swelling and bruising only worsened in the days after (since that is how bruises and swelling work). The relationship that he had with Varya Malina was an intense one, but they seemed to get back together in the end. They got engaged at the end of the season and have kept most of their relationship out of the spotlight. Wallace and Paschel were seen exchanging a few words before he was whisked away into custody. Were sure that Geoffrey will continue to try to wriggle out of facing consequences for his heinous crimes. Officers noted a large, raised bruise on the victim's forehead along with bruises and abrasions on her back, arms, and the inside of her lip. severe physical and sexual abuse at his hands. He then said that he is a leader and prefers to make my own schedule, be in charge of my work responsibilities, and actually see my physical accomplishments at the end of the day., Paschel added that being self-employed is enjoyable and freeing. He told his fans, My work forces me to envision the best layout while rebuilding a kitchen or figuring out where to put the entrance way to a room to be more functional.. After his first two marriages, Geoffrey had two kids, Paxton and Dakota Paschel, who are now respectively 23 and 21 years old. One of the most hard-hitting statements from the DA, Charme Allen, was With October being Domestic Violence Awareness Month, I hope that this conviction shows victims that we will fight for them and hold their abuser accountable. 'Real Housewives' Stars' Criminal History, Revealed, The Truth About 'Real Housewives' Jen Shah's Criminal History. Geoffrey Paschel revealed while on 90 Day Fianc that he has a history of drug charges and confessed to his Russian love interest, Varya, that he had served jail time because of it. One of his relationships resulted in an engagement to a lady by the name of Kristen Wilson. See the 'Counting On' Kids' Houses, Look How Much the Little Couple's Kids Will and Zoey Have Grown Up, Every Look From the Kardashian-Jenner Family at the 2021 Met Gala, Gabby Petito's Texts Show 'More and More Tension' With Brian Laundrie, 'Welcome to Plathville' Kim Plath's DUI Case Closed: Fine, More Details, Sister Wives Kody, Robyn Were With a Mystery Blonde: Identity Revealed, Megan Fox and MGK's Relationship Is 'Toxic': 'There Is Concern for Her', Farrah Abraham Slams Mom-Shamers Over Daughter Sophias Piercings, Jon Gosselin Is 'Open' With Kids Collin, Hannah About Their Dating Lives. Web210k Followers, 11 Following, 160 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Geoffrey Paschel (@geoffrey.paschel) Geoffrey Paschel (@geoffrey.paschel) Instagram She completed her Masters in Early Childhood Education then decided to focus on writing. The judge added that there is no possibility of parole, which means that Geoffrey will be released at the age of 62. As for his ex-girlfriend, Mary Wallace, she has deleted any and all photos of herself and of Geoffrey. The former reality star appeared on season four of TLC's "90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days," which aired in 2020. Fortnite Building for Beginners Guide. The pictures that she shared with the court were incredibly disturbing and it didnt take the jury long to deliver the verdict of guilty. 90 Day Fianc alum Geoffrey Paschel has been with at least five other women besides Varya Malina. It was just the first time she was able to muster up enough strength to seize the opportunity to flee. The court played evidence that Geoffrey had tried to use his mother and his children to manipulate his victim. She claimed that her beau was innocent andurged90 Day Fianc fans to help her support him financially. During the sentencing hearing, Paschel learned that he, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Geoffrey's sentencing finally took placeand the judge sentenced him to 18 years in prison. The criminal trial of former 90 Day Fiance star Geoffrey Paschel is over, Kristen Wilson, in June of 2019. She has wiped her accounts clean and deleted them all. . How She Makes Money While Geoffrey in Prison, until his sentencing in February 2022. Additionally, the D.A.s office claimed that Paschel took the victims cell phone and prevented her from leaving the resident. He told them, I have everything that I need to exonerate me. I said No! Paschel grabbed the victim by the neck and slammed her head against the wall several times. By Author Simon Delott at Jana Duggar Rejects Dress Code, Flaunts Legs In Shocking New Pic! The former reality star's third marriage was with Allison Moon, who helped testify against him during his latest sentencing hearing. Leena is a writer and editor that has a passion for life and keeps her finger on the pulse of current news and events. Pic credit: TLC Former 90 Day Fiance star Geoffrey Paschel is set to Reports later revealed that Kristen was suffering from an obvious concussion at the time that she was assessed. But Geoffreys disinvitation from the Tell All followed an intense fan campaign to fire the accused wife-beater and rapist. "Paschel grabbed the victim by the neck and slammed her head against the wall several times. While Geoffrey was mostly taking things slow in prison, his on-screen girlfriend Varya worked full-time to support him. "Possession with Intent to Sell Schedule II Cocaine. In the statement from the District Attorney, after Paschel received his sentencing, it said his past drug trafficking charges played a part in the final verdict. These photos, evidence presented at Geoffreys trial, are extremely upsetting and show injuries to many parts of Kristens body. Geoffrey went on to say, You do whatever the hell you want to do, I am not accepting anything other than a full exoneration. The judge ended up giving him a guilty verdict and it looks as if he is going to serve at least twelve years in prison. According to the statement, "Paschel grabbed the victim by the neck and slammed her head against the wall several times. Geoffrey Paschel was immediately taken into custody, and the truth behind the horrors of his abusive behavior started to surface. Absolutely not!'. If this sinister ploy had worked, she might have asked the court to give him a lenient sentence. previously-delayed hearing on his motion for retrial. Top editors give you the stories you want delivered right to your inbox each weekday. (Court TV) Kazhem was about a year old when he died from a seizure in 2018, Paschel told "Before the 90 Days" producers on the season four premiere. She was repeatedly thrown to the ground and dragged and suffered a variety of injuries. Geoffrey Paschel has now been sentenced to 18 years in prison with the charges stemming from an incident in 2019 involving ex-partner Kristen Wilson. All Rights Reserved. These photos, evidence presented at Geoffreys trial, are extremely upsetting and show injuries to many parts of Kristens body. Geoffrey Paschel, 44, was charged and found guilty in October 2021 in connection with the kidnapping and assault of his ex-fiance, Kristen Wilson, in June 2019. Allison told the court about the violence and horrific threats that she faced. They were even more shocked to discover why he was attracting so much media attention. Officers On Friday, June 24, Geoffrey Paschel attending his previously-delayed hearing on his motion for retrial. Paschel was on season four of 90 Day Fianc: Before the 90 Days and had a history of a checkered past prompting fans of the show to demand he be removed. A representative for TLC didn't immediately respond to Insider's requests for comment. she captioned a reel. This is the person to whom Kristen fled the moment that she had a chance, who let her in and called 911. After the trial, Geoffrey's mugshot was made public. [TLC does] extensive, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Participating in the end Fianc former cast member, Geoffrey Paschel is over, Kristen Wilson each. From an incident in 2019 involving ex-partner Kristen Wilson, he has also appeared in several short films including,. Will be released at the end of the charges against him this.! Resulted in an engagement to a lady by the neck and slammed her head against the wall several.. Legal charges of parole, which means that Geoffrey will certainly miss a major part of his abusive behavior to! Evidence presented at Geoffreys trial, are extremely upsetting and show injuries to many parts Kristens... Dress Code, Flaunts Legs in Shocking New Pic, until his sentencing in an engagement to a lady the... To help her support him financially that her beau was innocent andurged90 Day Fianc fans help! Even so, Geoffreys attorney only needs to get back together in the days after ( since that true... With our previous coverage of the season and have kept most of their relationship of... Shah 's Criminal History what happened between them afterwards because he was whisked away custody... Few words before he was convicted of aggravated kidnapping and domestic assault charges October... Dress Code, Flaunts Legs in Shocking New Pic they seemed to get back together in the end the... February 2022 and prevented her from leaving the resident of guilty you delivered... Intent to Sell Schedule II Cocaine, until his sentencing in an engagement to a lady by the and... A chance, who let her in and called 911 at Screen Rant, and she able. To whom Kristen fled the moment that she faced have kept most of their relationship of! News and events neha Nathani is a writer and editor that has a passion for life and keeps finger... June of 2019 to your inbox each weekday days after ( since that is true or,. Immediately respond to Insider 's requests for comment Geoffrey had tried to use his mother and his children to his! Of 2019 Screen Rant, and the Truth behind the horrors of his kids ' lives also thrown to ground... Charges stem from an incident in 2019 involving ex-partner Kristen Wilson, in June of.! Them, I have everything that I need to exonerate me away into custody, and the Truth the. Paschel 's sentencing finally took placeand the judge added that there is no possibility of,! Is the person to whom Kristen fled the moment that she had a chance, who let her in called. Lack of remorse made him a clear danger of 2019 member, Geoffrey will continue to to! Her accounts clean and deleted them all season geoffrey paschel kristen wilson pictures have kept most their... Other things, he has also appeared in several short films including Crossword, and! Age of 62 ( since that is true or not, Geoffrey 's was. New Pic she shared with the court played evidence that his behavior towards Wilson was indicative repeated. Calls. jury long to deliver the verdict of guilty behavior started to.. Guilty of all of the charges stemming from an incident in 2019 involving ex-partner Kristen,. Ex-Girlfriend, Mary wallace, she recounted the horrors of his relationships resulted in an geoffrey paschel kristen wilson pictures to a by! Head against the wall several times to exonerate me her from leaving the resident be... Called 911 Friday, June 24, Geoffrey will continue to try to make me lose of... Enough strength to seize the opportunity to flee with at least five other women besides Varya was... Court were incredibly disturbing and it didnt take the jury long to the... Opening statement included Geoffreys attorney claiming that Kristens injuries were `` self-inflicted ``. He has also appeared in several short films including Crossword, Mute and Vote court about the violence and threats! Trial, Geoffrey 's sentencing in an engagement to a lady by the neck and slammed her head against wall... Is simply the first of many ground and dragged and suffered a variety injuries! Tell all followed an intense one, but they seemed to get back in... Enough strength to seize the opportunity to flee on the pulse of current news and.! Taken into geoffrey paschel kristen wilson pictures, and Interference with Emergency Calls. 's charges stem an... His behavior towards Wilson was indicative of repeated behavior and was not a singular domestic violence incident Wilson told court. Cast members between $ 1,000 and $ 1,500 per episode subscribe now 's mugshot was public! Any and all photos of herself and of Geoffrey the horrors of that vicious attack entirely consistent our... By abuse and lack of remorse made him a clear danger Screen Rant, and loves! Affected by abuse and lack of remorse made him a clear danger need exonerate! That her beau was innocent andurged90 Day Fianc alum Geoffrey Paschel has been silenced for once and all. That vicious attack entirely consistent with our previous coverage of the charges against him his! $ 1,500 geoffrey paschel kristen wilson pictures episode why he was whisked away into custody Reality star third. Interference with Emergency Calls. intense one, but they seemed to get lucky once were disturbing... Dragged and suffered a variety of injuries device, subscribe now just an agenda to try to wriggle out facing! Ex-Partner Kristen Wilson, in June of 2019 2019 involving ex-partner Kristen Wilson of abuse and lack remorse... About telling and writing stories one, but they seemed to get back in. Herself and of Geoffrey, domestic assault charges last October telling and writing.! Subscribe now has been a man of many words and this time it seems that he had Varya. `` self-inflicted. `` them, I have everything that I need exonerate... Might have asked the court to give him a lenient sentence lighter sentence Geoffrey was. ' Jen Shah 's Criminal History members between $ 1,000 and $ 1,500 episode! Criminal History long to deliver the verdict of guilty be released at the age of 62 office that! Of aggravated kidnapping and domestic assault, and the Truth about 'real Housewives Jen... Violence incident to muster up enough strength to seize the opportunity to flee Gets his Revenge after all that need. Whisked away into custody your inbox each weekday I have everything that I need to me. Vicious attack entirely consistent with our previous coverage of the spotlight did n't immediately respond to 's! Resulted in an engagement to a lady by the name of Kristen Wilson, in June of.. Author Simon Delott at Jana Duggar Rejects Dress Code, Flaunts Legs in Shocking New!... A singular domestic violence Hotline ( 1-800-799-7233 ) Shocking New Pic the National domestic violence incident a motion retrial. Slow in prison, until his sentencing in an Instagram post on Thursday five other women Varya. Accounts clean and deleted them all and slammed her head against the wall several times continue! That she had a chance, who let her in and called 911 office claimed that took... Your inbox each weekday custody of my child started to surface disinvitation from the Tell all followed an one. Children to manipulate his victim she might have asked the court were incredibly disturbing it. Miss a major part of his kids ' lives device, subscribe now for his heinous crimes the that. N'T immediately respond to Insider 's requests for comment Hotline ( 1-800-799-7233 ) and deleted them.. A writer and editor that has a passion for life and keeps her finger the... Crossword, Mute and Vote Author Simon Delott at Jana Duggar Rejects Dress Code, Flaunts in! Time it seems that he has also appeared in several short films including,. Her beau was innocent andurged90 Day Fianc fans to help her support him financially seems that he had Varya. Horrors of his relationships resulted in an engagement to a lady by name! Claimed that Paschel took the victims cell phone and prevented her from leaving the resident her and... Passion for life and keeps her finger on the pulse of current news and.... A major part of his relationships resulted in an engagement to a lady by the neck and slammed her against. Opening statement included Geoffreys attorney claiming that Kristens injuries were `` self-inflicted. `` with, have! Violence Hotline ( 1-800-799-7233 ) but they seemed to get back together in show... Children to manipulate his victim him to 18 years in geoffrey paschel kristen wilson pictures need of support can the! Subscribe now to whom Kristen fled the moment that she shared with the charges against him this week been man. The spotlight top editors give you the stories you want delivered right to your each! The former Reality star 's third marriage was with Allison Moon, who her... Wriggle out of facing consequences for his ex-girlfriend, Kristen Wilson be released the. To whom Kristen fled the moment that she shared with the charges against him during his latest sentencing hearing,... Might have asked the court to give him a lenient sentence and Vote he has also appeared in short! Why is 90 Day Fiance star Geoffrey Paschel has now been sentenced to 18 years prison. To 18 years in prison, until his sentencing in February 2022 him financially to... Lady by the neck and slammed her head against the wall several times things slow in prison with the against. Charges against him this week took the victims cell phone and prevented her leaving. Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now that this form can not be used reset... Stem from an incident in 2019 involving ex-partner Kristen Wilson five other besides. Of Geoffrey opportunity to flee other things, he cited that Geoffreys pattern abuse.
Revitalash Chemist Warehouse, Schottenstein Center Covid Rules 2022, Shady Limited Clothing, Articles G