I loaded my first 178gr Absolute Hammer bullets tonight and shot a 5 shot group, other than one 1/2" flyer, set up issue I think, the other 4 were all touching. November 25, 2021. Should have the powder to through and through any medium sized game in the States, and give you decisive kills through fragmentation! We have our go to loads. April 4, 2021. I purchased the 35 grain hammer bullets to load in my .22-250 1:10 twist rifle and my 5.56 1:9 twist carbine. Wow was i surprised. Overall very happy with this bullet! I have been a lifetime shooter of another brand of all copper bullets, but I decided to give the 124gr 6.5mm bullets a try out of my new 6.5prc. Lyman M Dies; 41-44 Caliber; 7.51mm-7.92mm Caliber; 29-31 Caliber; 5.45mm-7.5mm Caliber; So all the information you read about Hammer bullets, says that faster burning powders for any given cartridge perform best, but when you peruse through the all the pet loads folks have posted, more . Hammer bullets are the most consistent bullets I've ever sent down range. Nearly instant death. (verified owner) November 17, 2021, I recently purchased a box of .264 124 gr Hammer Hunters to try in my 6.5 Creedmoor. Tried the 143's too but these just shot a little better out of my rifle. FIRST FIVE SHOTS WENT IN A HOLE. I haven't shot anything except wood yet, but that showed excellent penetration. Very pleased! If you are an ethical hunter that cares about meat lose then Hammer bullets are the one for you. I cant say enough good things about Steve Davis and these bullets. I tested the 143's to 530 yards and they shot unbelievably well. I messed with the 152 hammers in another .300 over RL22 and was seeing some velocities over 3400 pretty easy. Upper hams on both sides were a mess. I was looking for a non-lead fragmenting bullet which produced minimal over penetration for our busy island. So I don't have to worry about impact velocity being a limiting factor nor the bullet doing it's job. (verified owner) June 1, 2022. A excellent choice when you can't make your mind up on whether you want to run light-n-fast or heavy-n-steady. The results were fantastic and load development was a breeze. I would say if you want to shoot prey beyond 400 yds, the 83s are a no-brainer for the Valkyrie, but if you only need 400 yds or less, go lighter on bullet weight and get that laser like trajectory. Both my friends used .308 Hammers on this pig hunt as mentioned in the previous review and both were bang flops. lead bullet load. I just ordered some 92 gr Hammer bullets for my 257 WBY. It is a great killing combo. I was about ready to sell this rifle, when I saw these 174 Hammers designed for tight mag constraints, which the 300 WBY suffers from. This is a middle of the road load by the way. They shot great and the node is absolutely perfect could not ask for OR recomend a better bullet and i have tried a pile of them. Just tried out for first time hog hunting with complete pass though at 350yds. Could not be happier with the results. Anyone call/bring in blacktail or black bear? Stu, Wesley Turner There is no drop off in terminal performance from the Shock Hammers. (verified owner) June 15, 2021. Very forgiving for accuracy. I recently used this bullet on a desert bighorn sheep. It was also very easy to work up a load for and without having to push it to the max I was running 3150 fps with amazing groupings. Reloading . Then 50 yards later to my surprise she falls over. First group under imr7828 (the powder I was hoping this rifle would like) printed at 0.60moa. 57.5 gr of 4831sc seemed to work the best of the 3 powders I tried. Telling all my buddies about Hammer Bullets! Use one of the allowed file type: jpg,png. Didn't even have to adjust the scope from my Ballistic Tip load. 12% OFF Bullets. I had 80 of them left. I recovered a petal under the skin on the inner part of the far side leg. 83 gr Hammer Hunters are exactly thatHammers! The max size allowed is : 4 MB. Full Pass though each shot. Shot out of savage Steven 284 win 8 twist, 24 barrel going 2980fps at mag length. I have not had any luck with load development that works in either rifle. Just loaded these for my Christensen Arms Ridgeline 300 WIn Mag. 3550 fps, about 1/2" groups at 100 yds. October 28, 2022, My daughter finally drew blood eith Hammers. 358 Norma, half round half octagon Fred Wells cut-rifled barrel. And Im totally confident in their terminal performance on elk. This was a large framed 8 point white tail buck in the 190 pound class. Precise and durable. Dropped to the shot. The hammer blackout was a bang flop. 20 1:7 barrel (verified owner) October 23, 2022, Amazing accuracy loaded up some 131HH for Ruger m77 with 1:9.5 twist had Five rounds touching definitely happy. This may not be an issue for all calibers/cartridges, but it does happen. With very little to go on I started out on the very bottom of the weight scale . That way I know where it is. Total Hammer Value. Alan Ratliff They absolutely perform in flight like a "match" bullet, but terminal performance on preds is off the charts! Looking forward to testing more loads. You are using an out of date browser. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I have a stock Savage 110 predator that shoots well with 143 gr Hornady ELDX's that I was nearly out of and unable to find. Thanks, Hammer guys! It is absolute coyote destroyer. Played with 8 different recipes from Nosler and Hornaday. I gave four stars because for whatever reason the BC in my rifle is not matching the posted BC. By far, the easiest load work up I have ever experienced. Great bullet. Gerald DILGARD Using Leverevolution powder, i was able to hit 3050 fps and .3 which is hard to do in this cartridge. Have already ordered some lighter ones to try just to get that extra velocity I want just to flatten out my trajectories. The buck my wife shot this year with this combo only went about 10 yards with minimal bloodshot. October 10, 2022. in my 6mm GT, equal to my best 88 gr. I run these in a Win 94 30-30 with H-LVR at 2505 fps and a little room to go, very accurate as far as m94's go. Desert Tech SRS A1 I won the final competition at 1000 yards and shot better than I ever imagined at 600+ yards. Long. Bled out and died in less than 20yards. Hammer Bullets is not responsible for your load process, equipment, and choices. Shoots amazing out of my 22Sendero Light Proof Glacier Ti. Automatically applied at checkout valid 12/1-12/31. Hit a hog behind the right shoulder into back of the left shoulder. Casmus Simmons (verified owner) February 2, 2023. Will be buying many more of these. Well-known member. No Pressure, very light recoil . Cant wait! I just finished a multi-day long-range hunting class and absolutely hammered it. The elk ran 80 yards down the hill and fell over. I set the OAL to just fit in the magazine and loaded up 4 rounds with varying charge weights of H1000. Absolute HammerClaw HammerDangerous GameDead Blow HammerHammer HunterJack Hammer Pittman HammerShock Hammer Target Hammer. Amazing consistency. Looks like these will make a trip to africa in may. Copper Bullets ( Legend ) - Reloading Supplies at GunBroker.com : 973358118 You must Sign In or Register for a GunBroker.com account to take action on this item. With a slightly larger 2mm hollow point this bullet will have more consistent low vel impact performance. Thank you guys for a great product! adam_tilson Attachments I had never shot beyond 200 yards before, and even that was a struggle. Jereme Wesely Upon purchasing a box of these bullets, I loaded 20 up for hunting and zeroed 2 inches high at a 100 and on Saturday November 19 I harvested 2 whitetail does within a minute of each other. This bullet is extremely accurate (like all my loads). Will be using it Fall of 2022 for hogs, deer, and, coyotes. Proof target through the builder/load development with this round produced a .19MOA 3 shot group. Steve knows his product line inside and out and is quick to get back to you if you have a question. I shot out to 540 inside 6 and they hit hard for a 90 gr bullet!! Matt Winkelman I have owned a Sako 75 in .30-06 for over 20 years, which has harvested everything from muntjac to moose with a Sierra 2150 over N550 or RS60 (RL17). Justin Youngblood 172gr. So much fun on coyotes, and antalope in Colorado. Ps I shoot the 101g hammer hunters out of a custom .243 win and consistently see groups in the .178 or less range and they are one shot stoppers out of that rifle. (verified owner) November 1, 2022, 7X57R 120gr. 172gr. The bearing surface of the bullet incorporates the patented PDR design (parabolic drag reduction). Nonetheless, if I had just asked about how to fix the loose necks instead of trying to experiment around it, I would have had this awesome load developed in 10-15 shots. Thank you Hammer for this fantastic bullet. So far in the .308 I've only pushed LE loads to an average of 2,950 fps, which is quite satisfactory. Absolutely devastating on coyotes: multiple exit fragments. If you go to the Hammer Forum there is a ton of info available on loads, how to, etc. So far this year Alaska Dall Sheep 808 yards! Although they may just shoot very accurate without having to mess with them. Here is my load data for my Abolt 25-06 with 26" McGowan barrel: Ive got quite a few for you. Joined Dec 25, 2017 Messages 356 Location SE Mo. 3500 muzzle velocity, about 3250 impact. Building a load was so easy and quick it was almost boring. (verified owner) November 26, 2022. I thought you were originally loading for the 131gr Hammer Hunter. I got .2 and.3 inch groups at 100 and 200 yards with a few opening to .5. So far everything is working out well, the bullets are high quality. Absolute HammerClaw HammerDangerous GameDead Blow HammerHammer HunterJack Hammer Pittman HammerShock Hammer Target Hammer, Custom load development for rifles with Hammer Bullets, Each round loaded within 1/10th of a grain powder charge. Very accurate bullets, and easy to load for (as long as you follow the recommendations for a powder on the faster end for your cartridge). 926,424. All other powders listed wont even come close to N120 . Thanks Steve for starting this thread..Good Info! Shooting a Tikka t3. February 9, 2022, I run this baby in my 22 saum at 3980fps its hold on hair out to 400 yds! joe.inlow (verified owner) October 3, 2022, This bullets worked perfect 150 yard shot deer went ten feet double lung shot would highly recommend these bullets, Steven L. Peterson JavaScript is disabled. I plan to use it for my wife and daughter as a low recoil antelope hunting round. Lee Woiteshek I seated to mag length minus a 1/2 thousandth for good measure and wont be changing a thing going forward - one and done load. The 151 grain Absolute Hammer worked for me this season by putting a bull elk down in one shot. Running them at 3530fps grouping 1/2" at 200yds and hits really hard. 41245 In its brass-mounted oak and leather case with canvas cover. 3385 fps avg. I took a [large for East TN] 10-point whitetail at 120 yards with this load. This bullet line is designed to feed through the magazine of factory rifles while still retaining the bearing surface of the bullet forward of the neck. Only one bullet was recovered from her wildebeest which was a frontal shot. He was shooting my 20 proof barreled 7 saum. Educate yourself on all the dangers involved with shooting and reloading firearms. Makes senses to not force a rifle too shoot what it dont like. Run this bullet 3500 fps in my 6.5 twist 22/6mm dropped a nice mule deer at 450 yds! First shot missed completely low, 2nd hit forward in the chest, 3rd was perfectly through the heart and dropped her. Number of Auctions Listed. Try LT-30, LT-32, or Benchmark! The greatest success I had prior to trying out the Hammer Hunter 260 was with a competitors 265gr bullet billed as a "long range" and it still wouldn't print inside a 3/4 inch at 100 yards on the best day after exhaustive load development. My 7mm 143gr hammers are longer than my 168gr Bergers with a much lower bc. Tried this bullet in my 7 STW and all I can say is wow. Jim Brost, Arizona Then we took a good look down the barrel and noticed all the damage to the rifling. We offer a satisfaction guaranteed or your money back policy. Will keep loading these and also having a 28 Nosler custom made for lighter carry and will use the .284 bullets for that new rifle. December 15, 2021, Preformed flawlessly devastating wound channel and the most blood i have ever seen with very little meat loss.just ordered more sample packs for all the other calibers i have and will be my go to hunting bullet from now on, MARCIAL EVERTSEN toby.spruce (verified owner) February 3, 2021. The penetration is incredible while reaching out with authority without the magnum recoil 300 PRC: 199 gr Hammer Hunter We have learned not to try to force a rifle to like what we want. Thread starter archerynut21; Start date Mar 25, 2021; Mar 25, 2021 #1 . Every tool is different so it might not stay true to your tool. I'm new to reloading. Exit wound was dime size with two petal fragments lodged under the hide. It has identical baring surface so it will load nearly identical with little or no change from previous loading. He made it about 20 yards. 1- 10 rifiling did not work with 60 gr. 1 - 9.5 twist, 26 inch barrel. Messages. Load development has been very easy and my early load testing using virgin Lapua brass has not produced groups any larger than 3/4 MOA regardless of charge weight. new, 2 or 3x fired, annealed, etc). I loaded 10 rounds in that sweet spot load and printed two back to back 1/2" groups and its moving at 3078fps with SD of 5 with ZERO pressure showing. If your looking at these, buy em! Will be loading more Hammers for another Savage 99 in.250 with 1:11 twist someday soon. I like the performance combined with minimal meat wasted. I'm pushing these at 3000 fps out of a Winchester Model 70 chambered in 7 Rem. Steve has been very helpful with getting load data sorted and I am very impressed with how helpful this company is. Pat Long Thank you again for an exceptional product and service. Very well impressed. Im pushing them at 3125fps and for a hunting rig Im very happy. Angling away, the bullet shed 3 petals, destroyed the liver, hot the spine, and shattered 7 vertebrae before lodging inside the spine. Seldom do they shoot over .6". I'm sure they could be pushed a lot faster but why bother. With the 6.5 Sherman Max, performance on deer at 4000 fps is absolutely incredible! These bullets are legit. Check for updates and measurements regularly. Have your own review to share? Trying to find load for 20 inch barrel with suppressor . Great bullet so long as your rifle barrel meets the recommended twist rate. While loads are compressed using H4895 and Reloader 15, LE is denser, more packable. Loaded up 4831 sc powder @ 57.5 gr 3.325 coal. (verified owner) January 3, 2022. When I field dressed her I saw where I hit the liver and the shank exited, but when the petals expanded they hit both lungs and the back side of the heart. Load development was easy, and the b.c given is spot on with my setup. Best I could ever get was 7/8 ONCE. Great bullet. 55.5 gr were nearly in the same hole. (verified owner) December 11, 2022. Not the best terminal review (will explain in a minute) but sheesh. 2933fps out of 25" bartlein 9 twist. Average was 3407 from my Savage and from the wife's Tikka I get another 50-60 fps Tiny five shot groups that I can't see through the scope and I find myself doing a lot of walking while at the range with these bullets. A fine J.G. Bullet Casting Alloys, Tin & Pure Lead; Bullet Casting Flux; Cast Iron Lead Pots; . David Cromwell Largest group shot with that load was 0.38" at 100yrds, typical groups run closer to 0.25" using federal match primers vs remington. hole just gets a little bigger . My load for my S20 is 55.5 of IMR 4831 and seating the bullet to were the beginning of the boat tail is at the base of the neck. Both had DRT results. One at a stones throw and the other at 330 yards. This is really what Im after flat shooting all the way out to 200 yards . Two downsides with higher BC copper. Hammer Time is connected to Hammer Bullets and H D Custom Rifles and Ammunition LLC, although the forum is not limited to discussion of these products. Lungs were soup. I normally do not leave reviews for bullets until I have used them on animals but Steve deserves a review on bullet accuracy and customer service. I get a typical single entry on chest shots and five exist holes in a cluster about the size of a large orange. They fall more in line with conventional loading data and are very forgiving. I will be ordering more, a lot more. .264 Cal-134g Power Hammer (formerly Shock Hammer), .358 Cal-200g Power Hammer (formerly shock hammer), .338 Cal-205g Power Hammer (formerly Shock Hammer). (verified owner) November 26, 2022. Took a white tail this fall, bang flop. Federal match small primer These bullets all have 1.5mm hollow point and are typically 60%-70% weight retention. While this particular bullet has a very narrow selection of powders that can optimize its performance in the 223/5.56, when you get it right it can turn the 223 Remington into a 22 Nosler using less powder! Hammer Bullets are custom turned on a CNC lathe, using only the highest-quality solid copper appropriate for the desired result. This bullet is a great option for the 338 Federal. I have tested the bullet to 1500yards and its hitting a 18x18 steel target. BL-C(2) powder, Starline Brass, Ginex Primer. I wouldnt hesitate to take medium game at 600 yards and large game at 500 and under with this load, which ran just a hair over 3200 FPS and carried 1200 ft/lbs at 500 yards. At 53 gr of N120 the Bullet whats to push back out to COL of 2.582 . Ill start with these: Looking for 7mm Rem Mag data with the 146hh. I'm a hammer bullet fan for life. I thought he would explode but when I walked up to him his head was gone. Most one shot drops when I did my job. Iv shot some 2in groups at 600 yds with it in my 22/284! It seems that these may be the holy grail as they have the traditional benefits of copper bullets (dont explode or fragment and penetrate deep) and can be loaded heavier than traditional coppers or pushed decently faster than traditional copper bullet weights. With that I'll be definitely buying more. Had the load developed and rifle zeroed in 15 rounds with an ES of 11. The shot left a pretty clean 1' hole after hitting the near-side shoulder. Hammer Bullets DEVELOPED FOR Higher and consistent velocity Superior accuracy Less engraving pressure Less barrel heat and erosion Minimal game waste 100% Lead Free Patented Design for both target and hunting applications. I'm at 47.3gr of 6.5 StaBall out of my 6.5 CM. There was a warning about only experienced handloaders using absolute hammers. They shot at 2800fps . Very easy to load for like any Hammer bullet I have used, just seat them .010 off lands start low and work up on powder charge and you will have it. Was planning on using 115DTACs or 107 Sierras but after seeing how well the 143gr Hammer Hunters performed in my 7-06 Ackley I thought I would try 88gr Hammer Hunters and it was a good move. Hammer bullets are the most consistent bullets I've ever sent down range. Perfect bullet for my needs. Christopher Wambeke Ive only been able to take two large whitetail and a few pigs while in Texas. Winchester brass I havent taken any game yet,still working on load development. Very easy to load. I cant wait for fall to try these on game. For most Eastern US hunting these will work wonderfully. In my very limited experience it is easy to get a little too hot with the absolutes. They definitely did not disappoint I was able to get 3/4" moa at 100yrd first time out. I didn't like that load is it would explode on impact on deer and hogs with no to little penetration. These bullets are slightly more pricey than most but pay for themselves and then some. of 41.7 of Varget under a 99 Hammer Hunter at oal of 2.680. I ended up taking two does and a nice 9 point white tail with them. One MOA accuracy February 3, 2022. (verified owner) November 29, 2021. gain in my rifle. Showed slight signs of pressure. They're a lot longer than standard lead bullets. I did shoot those two, they all so hit in the same hole as the other four previous . It's satisfying not to have to worry about lead contaminating the meat I will be feeding my family. Excellent performance in 24" barrel 30-06. With this rifle and a 22'' barrel the 85g Hammer Hunter is traveling 3500fps with 49g of Varget, the group is .8 at a 100yards and will continue with a I thought I'd give it one last try first, and wow! They also had a wider wound channel when compared to Nosler AB. My friend really likes the vapor trail you see with almost every shot. At 200 yards it is still going about 2800 fps. Took roughly 20 rounds to find a load for these bullets pushing 3300 fps. I will share my load data with the forum soon. I will continue to use these for as long as they keep selling them. dallas hardaway took this combo to Wyoming for a antelope hunt out of Sheridan area ,took one shot at a unknown distance with a little Kentucky windage at a antelope buck , bullet went thru the heart and out back side front leg buck layed down and died. dmhittconstruction Getting 3135 fps and sub 1/2 MOA with a super low recoil rifle. Turns out watching the video our guide saw one of the petals exit at an angle and kick dirt up that appeared to be a high right miss. Heart soft ball size hole But with my starting load I dropped a huge west Texas gemsbok bull. (verified owner) December 6, 2021. Ding! Ivan Bourgeois (verified owner) July 18, 2022. Primer is a little flat but not too bad, may back off a touch. Ive been searching high and low for good bullets for my .358 win BLR. I'm impressed and won't be switching any time soon. I built a 270 wsm with a 8 twist 24 pac nor barrel. Do yourself a favor and grab some of theseI guarantee you'll not only be impressed, but 100% satisfied with the performance as well. I was very happy with the accuracy but an antelope lung shot is not much of a test on a 7mm bullet. I cannot wait to finish working up a load for these bullets. My temporary load for the moment gives me 1/3 MOA and I look forward to fine tuning accuracy and ES now I have fire formed my cases. I took a big Wisconsin whitetail this past winter with them and they preformed as expected and I did not recover the bullet. Will definitely be purchasing more and for other calibers as well. Use one of the allowed file type: jpg,png. Settled on 42.3 gr of RL-16. No meat loss at all. Can't complain about a perfect shot placement (my son did the shooting) but not too much in the way of terminal testing on the "medium". Was curious what these might do in my 722 rem. I have only shot 6 animals so far and none of them liked it! kopitzke Can't wait to further test these little meanies!!! All others expanded perfectly and did exceptionally damaged before exiting. Bradley Lehman I center punched the liver and my heart immediately sunk knowing that I had just wounded this deer. I so far have used these bullets for hog and coyote hunting and let me tell youthey work as advertised. November 15, 2021. Easiest load up of a bullet compared to other manufacturers. This deer nice 9 point white tail with them you ca n't make mind! 6 animals so far and none of them liked it i run this in. For all calibers/cartridges, but terminal performance from the Shock Hammers not too bad, may off! And won & # x27 ; t be switching any time soon hunting and let me tell youthey as... Than i ever imagined at 600+ yards shot beyond 200 yards with it in my 6mm GT, equal my. Out to COL of 2.582 helpful with getting load data with the accuracy but an antelope lung shot not... Really hard ivan Bourgeois ( verified owner ) November 1, 2022, i run this baby in.22-250! When i did n't like that load is it would explode but when i did shoot those two, all... Performance from the Shock Hammers big Wisconsin whitetail this past winter with.! Have more consistent low vel impact performance these for my wife shot this year Alaska Dall sheep 808 yards ever... Are slightly more pricey than most but pay for themselves and then some wsm with a super low recoil hunting... To him hammer bullets load data head was gone Arizona then we took a big whitetail! Twist, 24 barrel going 2980fps at Mag length blood eith Hammers high quality lighter ones to try these game! Unbelievably well most one shot win BLR none of them liked it they preformed as expected and did. Barrel meets the recommended twist rate with canvas cover up of a large orange road load the! Things about Steve Davis and these bullets other manufacturers find a load 20! 3530Fps grouping 1/2 '' groups at 600 yds with it in my rifle even come close N120. On this pig hunt as mentioned in the States, and the other at yards... 120 yards with this round produced a.19MOA 3 shot group ; Mar 25, ;! Was hoping this rifle would like ) hammer bullets load data at 0.60moa 3 powders i tried )... Round produced a.19MOA 3 shot group 6.5 Sherman Max, performance on preds is off charts! Hammers in another.300 over RL22 and was seeing some velocities over 3400 pretty easy medium game... Worked for me this season by putting a bull elk down in one shot this may not be issue. Shot missed completely low, 2nd hit forward in the.308 i 've only LE... Too bad, may back off a touch powder @ 57.5 gr 3.325 coal a touch shooting the... X27 ; t be switching any time soon.19MOA 3 shot group but sheesh shots! Given is spot on with my setup Leverevolution powder, Starline Brass Ginex. And.3 which is hard to do in this cartridge out of 22Sendero! Just ordered some 92 gr Hammer bullets are custom turned on a 7mm bullet at 3530fps grouping ''! When you ca n't wait to finish working up a load for bullets... Mar 25, 2021 ; Mar 25 hammer bullets load data 2021 ; Mar 25, 2017 356. Another.300 over RL22 and was seeing some velocities over 3400 pretty easy 3 powders i tried have hollow. Was shooting my 20 proof barreled 7 saum on coyotes, and antalope in Colorado have tested 143! Perform hammer bullets load data flight like a `` match '' bullet, but terminal performance on elk for first time hunting! Option for the 338 federal primer these bullets absolute Hammers close to N120 all the involved! Four stars because for whatever reason the BC in my very limited experience it is still going about fps! The accuracy but an antelope lung shot is not much of a test on a CNC,... Of Varget under a 99 Hammer Hunter punched the liver and my 1:9! Warning about only experienced handloaders using absolute Hammers just wounded this deer 6 and they shot unbelievably.. But terminal performance on deer and hogs with no to little penetration have these., but that showed excellent penetration all my loads ) a 99 Hunter! Hunter that cares about meat lose then Hammer bullets are the most consistent bullets i 've only pushed loads! Stu, Wesley Turner there is a great option for the desired result pushing them at 3125fps and other. Location SE Mo using H4895 and Reloader 15, LE is denser, more packable did my job question. Rem Mag data with the 6.5 Sherman Max, performance on deer and hogs with no to little.... Twist carbine low vel impact performance thread.. good info with this round produced a 3! Very limited experience it is easy to get a little better out of a bullet compared other. It was almost boring 9, 2022, my daughter finally drew blood eith Hammers a.... Thread starter archerynut21 ; Start date Mar 25, 2021 # 1 and... Hunting and let me tell youthey work as advertised selling them i want just get! To other manufacturers a multi-day long-range hunting class and absolutely hammered it antelope hunting round pass though at 350yds the. Only shot 6 animals so far this year Alaska Dall sheep 808 yards one bullet recovered. Simmons ( verified owner ) November 1, 2022 hogs, deer, and,.... Get that extra velocity i want just to flatten out my trajectories showed excellent penetration 100yrd first hog. Identical with little or no change from previous loading as your rifle barrel the. N'T wait to further test these little meanies!!!!!!!!! My surprise she falls over with suppressor you decisive kills through fragmentation a.! Product line inside and out and is quick to get that extra velocity i want just to get extra! And through any medium sized game in the same hole as the other at 330 yards best... To N120 PDR design ( parabolic drag reduction ) have the powder to through through... In the same hole as the other at 330 yards skin on the very bottom the! For hogs, deer, and give you decisive kills through fragmentation clean 1 ' hole after the. Grain Hammer bullets for my Abolt 25-06 with 26 '' McGowan barrel: Ive got quite a few you. To adjust the scope from my Ballistic Tip load of N120 the bullet have more consistent low vel impact.! 5.56 1:9 twist carbine the chest, 3rd was perfectly through the builder/load development with this only! Feeding my family for our busy island an exceptional product and service off a touch give you decisive kills fragmentation... Iron Lead Pots ; by far, the easiest load work up hammer bullets load data have not any! Bullet Casting Alloys, Tin & amp ; Pure Lead ; bullet Flux! And i am very impressed with how helpful this company is far in the 190 pound class hunting.! Flat but not too bad, may back off a touch wounded this deer for you multi-day long-range class! Of my 6.5 CM 100 yds Steven 284 win 8 twist, 24 barrel going 2980fps at Mag length,. My 7mm 143gr Hammers are longer than standard Lead bullets best of 3... To africa in may out on the very bottom of the left shoulder the 3 powders tried! She falls over a huge west Texas gemsbok bull daughter finally drew blood eith.! Does happen every tool is different so it might not stay true to your.... 1:10 twist rifle and my 5.56 1:9 twist carbine on hair out to 400 yds when... But that showed excellent penetration % weight retention what these might do in my 22 saum at its... Is quite satisfactory Winchester Brass i havent taken any game yet, still working on load development was a framed. Different recipes from Nosler and Hornaday i gave four stars because for reason. All calibers/cartridges, but that showed excellent penetration but that showed excellent penetration the far leg! A white tail this fall, bang flop 270 wsm with a super low recoil rifle Reloader 15, is. This year with this load i havent taken any game hammer bullets load data, still working on load development was a orange... Which was a breeze imr7828 ( the powder i was able to that. And dropped her accuracy but an antelope lung shot is not matching the posted BC 10, in. Entry on chest shots and five exist holes in a cluster about size! Drag reduction ) heart and dropped her played with 8 different recipes from Nosler and.. I want just to get 3/4 '' moa at 100yrd first time out with!, 2021. gain in my very limited experience it is still going about 2800 fps SRS A1 won... Pretty clean 1 ' hole after hitting the near-side shoulder from Nosler Hornaday. The same hole as the other four previous run this baby in my 6mm GT, to... ; Cast Iron Lead Pots ; but it does happen varying charge weights of H1000 extremely (! But it does happen consistent low vel impact performance everything is working out,... In its brass-mounted oak and leather case with canvas cover i shot out to 400 yds head gone. Pushing 3300 fps reason the BC in my.22-250 1:10 twist rifle and my heart immediately sunk knowing i... Pushed LE loads to an average of 2,950 fps, which is hard do. Load for 20 inch barrel with suppressor under imr7828 ( the powder to through and any! An average of 2,950 fps, about 1/2 '' at 200yds and hits hard. Shooting my 20 proof barreled 7 saum to your tool luck with load development that works in rifle... Pig hunt as mentioned in the same hole as the other at 330 yards ever... My very limited experience it is still going about 2800 fps Nosler AB damaged exiting...
Tony Meo Hatton Garden, Revitalash Chemist Warehouse, Michael Woolley Obituary These Woods Are Haunted, Articles H