The first edition of Cartridges of the World was published in 1965. Find load data for IMR 4166 Enduron propellant by clicking the button "Loads for this Powder".More about this powder:IMR Enduron 4166 is a versatile, match-grade propellant, with the fastest burn rate in the Enduron line. Sign up to get updates and access to exclusive promotions. A medium burn speed propellant with many uses, IMR 3031 has long been a favorite of 308 Match shooters using 168-grain match bullets. Anyone have any experience/feedback loading VV N560 with 6.5 CM? This is 20" Barrel. Find load data for IMR 4451 Enduron propellant by clicking the button "Loads for this Powder".More about this powder:IMR Enduron 4451 is a versatile, match-grade propellant with a mid-range burn speed in the Enduron line. In more than 50 years, it has lost none of its usefulness. I have used IMR-3031 with 55gr Sierra HPBT, 55gr Hornady SP, and 55gr Hornady V-Max with charges in the 25gr-26gr range with CCI BR-4 primers. That brings us back to the Powley Computer. Outdoor vs garage below-ground storm shelters??? Biden admin insists Ohio air is safe after chemical explosion sparks fears, Somebody stuck this on the Jeep while parked at Atwoods, retrieve your I know it isn't quite this simple, but if it's supposed to be versatile according to lyman, then why would it work for .30-06 and .223 but not 6.5 which is in between both of those? Ammo & Reloading 7.62x39 data w/IMR3031 ira41magfan Aug 21, 2021 ira41magfan Sharpshooter Aug 21, 2021 #1 I thought I was in the practice of noting in my log where I found my data but I dropped the ball on this one. IMR is now owned by Hodgdon. The "do-everything" powder for every cartridge I load. It works great with a .30-30 Win, and it's also a highly . I switched over from 3031 to 4198 long ago for my 458 but I hope this helps. I was kind of surprised but the fastest powder I saw even for 90s is 8208, 3031 is faster, closer to h335. Ive been playing with Unique, Bullseye and Trailboss along with 2400 with great success just wanted to try a new jug o powder. Still, if you can find one (and the manual that goes with it), the Powley Computer is a useful tool for any handloader. Great powder for 223 & 308 among others. H322 is faster burning, and Shooters World Tactical Rifle is slower. We continue to prioritize our shipments to our traditional sales channels to maximize powder availability at retailers. Second Media Inc., 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Improved Military Rifle IMR 4350. Loading density is perfect for magnums, contributing to superb uniformity. This demand lead to an incredible 2.5 billion pounds of smokeless propellants being manufactured by DuPont for Allied Forces in World War II. A long drop tube will help with velocity. IMR 3031 Find load data for IMR 3031 propellant by clicking the button "Loads for this Powder".More about this powder:A medium burn speed propellant with many uses, IMR 3031 has long been a favorite of 308 Match shooters using 168-grain match bullets. IMR Double Base Powders - IMR Target. I use it in alot of different calibers and works good in all of them. PRODUCT OVERVIEW: IMR 3031 Powder 8 Lbs. I have some .458 reloads my Dad did for me and- IIRC it was 30 grains of 3031 with a 405 Grain Dillon lead flat point. for the same volocities. This website uses cookies to ensure the best experience possible. I thought I was in the practice of noting in my log where I found my data but I dropped the ball on this one. IMR recommends always consulting www.IMRReloading.com for the most accurate, up-to-date data. This versatile powder is a perennial favorite with .308 Match shooters who use 168-grain match bullets. I use IMR-3031 for my .223, .308 Win, and .358 Win. Go look at some on line loading manuals, you won't see 3031 for the 6.5 CM. LGS had 3031 so I thought Id give it a whirl. Best powder I've ever used. Choose from a variety of powders for everything from small-caliber ammo to magnum rifle cartridges in both 1 lb canisters and 8 lb jugs. It is too fast burning for the 6.5 Creedmoor. The old and the new: IMR-3031 and IMR-8208 XBR. A medium burn speed propellant with many uses, IMR 3031 has long been a favorite of 308 Match shooters using 168-grain match bullets. Find load data for IMR 4895 propellant by clicking the button "Loads for this Powder".More about this powder:Originally a military powder featured in the 30-06, IMR 4895 is extremely versatile as a medium burn speed propellant. And look at the velocity! lead bullet is a great shooter that wont kill your shoulder. Just to be clear when I said 458 I was talking about 458 Winchester Magnum. IMR 7977 performs comparably to Hodgdon H1000 but charge weights are materially different. I'm asking because I don't know not because I'm trying to be a smarta$$. Highly recommend it when you can get it !!! A long drop tube will help with velocity. ALL POWDER PURCHASERS MUST PROVIDE A VALID PAL # & BIRTHDATE ON ACCOUNT. IMR-3031 was one of the illustrious family of "improved military rifle" powders introduced by DuPont in 1934-35, which also included IMR-4227, 4198, 4064 and 4320. You must log in or register to reply here. We are proud to offer IMR 3031 Powder in stock now for sale. If a pistol says Magnum, IMR 4227 is the choice for true magnum velocities and performance. Very versatile from 223 to 50-110 loads ( my loads). please post your data if you do shoot with it . It has so many good applications, and fills those niches perfectly, I dont see it being discontinued anytime soon.. When I started reloading many years ago 3031 was all I used in the 223,22-250 and 243these days I use very little 3031 as like a jack of all trades its master of very few. Find load data for IMR 8133 Enduron propellant by clicking the button "Loads for this Powder".More about this powder:IMR Enduron 8133 is the slowest burn rate in the Enduron family. The maxorder quantity of any powder SKU is, https://shop.hodgdon.com/sites/www/files/2022-04/2022-IMR%20Single%20Base%20SDS. Gun Reloading Powder Trickler, Taurus Gun 1 Guns, Browning Gun 1 Guns, Hunting Gun Reloading Powder Measures, Lyman Hunting Gun . Earlier, I mentioned how many IMR-3031 loads are found in the various editions of Cartridges of the World, and for some wildly unlikely cartridges. Find load data for IMR 4831 propellant by clicking the button "Loads for this Powder".More about this powder:IMR 4831 has a slightly slower burn rate speed than IMR 4350. 206gr cast; 28.-36.0gr; Accuracy load: 35.1gr IMR3031. In 2003, Hodgdon Powder Company acquired the IMR brand bringing these prestigious powders under the umbrella that also includes Hodgdon, Winchester and GOEX. It only required a bit of Dacron to keep the powder pressed against the primer for proper ignition. Lyman 44th and 45th: 150gr cast; 30.-39.0gr. ! It was also cooler-burning, reducing bore erosion. .45-70 Government Load Data . IMR 3031. Accuracy was slightly better than 1.5 MOA for 5 shot groups which is about my limit with the standard micrometer sights. Its very versatile and accurate. NRA Life Benefactor, Trout Unlimited, Safari Club International. Choose a IMR powder and find the respective load data for it. Gives good grouping with 150 to 165 grain bullets in .308. password. Comprehensive load data for IMR 3031 reloading powder und technical specifications for this propellant. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Reviews can only be submitted while being logged in. Powleys calculations may or may not be a near-maximum load or, for that matter, an appropriate starting load. Its always done It's job if I do my job. I'll verify. This powder meters extremely well through my Lee Auto Drum measure and very accurately. I started using imr-3031 many years ago, first in my 308 with 168 grains bullets, the magic load then I tried it in my 243 win with a load of 39.5 gr. **** NO shipping to Alaska or Hawaii. I have seen load data in the 26 gr area with 3031 powder and a 150 gr bullet for the 7.62 x 39. It was the smallest 100-yard group the writer has ever seen. Sharpe ended with the admonition: Watch this powder., Over the years, Handloader has published three Propellant Profiles on IMR-3031, first by John Wooters in 1972, followed by Al Miller and, finally, R.H. VanDenburg. * All prices incl. You are using an out of date browser. Sharpe wrote that it was one of the cleanest-burning powders in the DuPont line, flexible enough to handle cartridges from the .22 Hi-Power up to the .405 Winchester, and delivering velocities equal to 17 with much lower pressures. I can use 3031 in a lot of calibers and it works very well in all of tham. My favorite for .308 Win and 30-06. This website uses cookies to ensure the best experience possible. Most consistant loads in my 30-30 with cast bullets, Been using this product for over 50 years initially with the 30-30. IMR 3031. I only ask because I can't find any load data for it in my manuals or online. Given the wide variation in rifles, and the current condition thereof, chambered for cartridges like the .450/.400 NE (3 inch), I would also be extremely reluctant to publish any loads for it. The Latest In Reloading, Straight To Your Inbox I chose to work up loads with IMR-3031 because, with that powder, I could start with a legitimate published load and increase in a way that might well occur accidentally in normal handloading, witnessing the progression of signs as pressure increased. short hornady sp's.- a neck only intrusion loading- way cool , I thought,, I went by mserics Quickload data- , didn't equal anything special. I'll be trading some pistol powder for IMR3031 soon, and it will work for my .223 and .30-06 so am wondering if it will work well for 6.5CM also.. I heard that Ross Seyfried had created 3031 load data for the 375HH that could be at very reasonable pressures and velocities. It will certainly work with 90-120 grains but is not optimal for anything heavier. The main features of the Enduron series are copper fouling eliminator, insensitivity to temperature changes, ideal loading density and being environmentally friendly. IMR powder has long been a choice powder for knowledgeable reloaders. Powder burns clean and does not seem to be dirty. They data was in a really old reloading book in my buddys garage dated 1928 , here's the load Ive been shooting since 1980 till this day IMR 3031-- 36 grains , 405 gr lead round nose somewhere around 1200 / 1300 feet per second . .30 - 06 Springfield - Manufacturer Loading Data Shellholder: Hornady #1 Lee #2 Lyman #2 RCBS #3 Pistol Rifle Cowboy GR. Prepping is a Waste of Time and Money: Prove Me Wrong. Of note, bottom 2 (Left and middle) are using Sierra GAME CHANGER 64 grain bullets, but button right is using 62 grain M855 steel core. No writer has listed the possibility of destroying a rifle as one of 3031s many desirable attributes, or as evidence of its versatility, so I offer that for what its worth. I don't give a damn about velocity, its a consistant point of impact I want. 1,900 FPS. It may not display this or other websites correctly. I only ask because I can't find any load data for it in my manuals or online. The main features of the Enduron series are copper fouling eliminator, insensitivity to temperature changes, ideal loading density and being environmentally friendly. In rifles, this powder delivers excellent velocity and accuracy in such cartridges as the 22 Hornet and 221 Fireball. : 2.539" Powder: 28.7 gr 33.8 gr Vel. A medium burn speed propellant with many uses, IMR 3031 has long been a favorite of 308 Match shooters using 168-grain match bullets. My lyman manual has load data for .223 and .30-06, 2 calibers I'll be loading soon.. and says it is a popular small to medium size rifle powder. SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TO STAY UP ON THE LATEST. Double Base. IMR Reloading 3031 Smokeless Powder is an extruded stick type powder that meters well. Powder meters well in Hornady havent shot yet but sure will meet expectations as do all IMR. I shoot the same load in my century arms model 100 in 45-70 too. There was considerable overlap. IMR Reloading 3031 Smokeless Powder performs very well in the .308, especially with Match load 168 gr bullets.IMR Reloading 3031 Smokeless Powder can also be an . Find load data for IMR 4198 propellant by clicking the button "Loads for this Powder".More about this powder:This fast-burning rifle powder gives outstanding performance in cartridges like the 222 Remington, 221 Fireball, 45-70, and 450 Marlin. 28 grns -- 1448 fps. Since Hodgdons goal was to improve on 3031, not simply match it, no H-3031 was developed. Thank you. First used in battle in 1805 by United States naval forces against pirates off the coast of Algiers, DuPont supplied more than 80% of Allied Forces powder needs in World War I. IMR 8133 performs comparably to Hodgdon Retumbo but charge weights are materially different. On vacation this week pulled the trigger a little today one load in particular did very well 1/2" group at 90 yards best 5 shot group I've ever gotten out of that gun, it looks like you have just stumbled on your pet load gun), I understand this is an old thread, but want to reply anyway, IMR 3031 and Win 150gr silvertips CURIOUS, Hammer bullet for short range bear hunting. Shooters will find IMR 8208 XBR yields max velocities and 'tack driving' accuracy. Aside from noting signs of increasing pressure, I also wanted to see whether, in fact, the 96 Mauser was weaker than the P-17 a Mauser-98 derivative of noted strength. Snipers Hide is a community of Snipers of all kinds, focusing on long range shooting, accuracy, and ballistics. 4.73. I shoot the same load in my century arms model 100 in 45-70 too TjB101 I Ivan1911A1 Registered Joined Oct 17, 2021 Loads are still listed for many cartridges. I tried IMR 3031 in my 308 and the groups I get with this powder is perfect. Address: xxl-reloading.com, Gartenweg 9, 83661 Lenggries, Germany. Re: .308 and IMR 3031 3031 is a bit on the fast burning side with 175gr's bullets. Although the class of 35 is not noted for being especially clean, they were cleaner than just about anything that had gone before, and their ballistic performance was, by comparison, spectacular. Load data for 70 loads in caliber .325 WSM with .323 | 196gr | Sellier & Bellot HPC bullet including underlying parameters such as bullet length, cartridge length and case capacity. ( 180 gr. This is a compressed charged (anything over 25gr with 3031 in a 223 Rem case will be a compressed charge) and needs to have a slight crimp in it. Powder Starting Max Source 57 gr ALS (Lapua) 0.308" Powder: N110 (VihtaVuori) Primer: Large Rifle Case: Lapua Trim Length: 2.484" C.O.L. IMR-3031 was actually the first, produced in 1934, but only released in canister form a year later. I have never used it before I normally use Varget or Win 748 but was able to lay my hands on a 8lb keg so I did trying to get Varget is still a pain in the backside. Local pickup. 2. Use these loads only in modern .45-70 firearms rated for high-pressure ammunition. We are proud to offer IMR 3031 Powder in stock now for sale. Now, a top choice for the .308 is IMR-8208 XBR, which has a similar burn speed but shorter granules, which improves metering.. Picked up a pound of 3031 for my Henry XLever 45-70. In burning rate, IMR-3031 ranked in the middle, with 4227 and 4198 faster and 4064 and 4320 slower. For more information, go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Due to this, you can't go super high velocity using this in 50-64 grain bullets, because you would have to massively compress the load. reliable never get a failure this powder and other quality loading products a reloader cannot go wrong, Best powder use it in everything from my 338 Lapua to my 556 ARs and all shoot shoot 1 inch or less groups at 100 yards Lapua is shooting 1 1/2 inch group at 300 yard zero. Its basically near 150 FPS less velocity using similar charge as H322. The five famous powders introduced by DuPont in 1935. From the 17 Remington to the 243 Winchester to the 375 H&H Magnum, accuracy and performance are excellent. Thanks Ive been looking for 4198 for quite some time now. It could be used in cartridges from the .22 High Power through the .257 Roberts, .30-06 and .30-caliber magnums on up to the .405 Winchester. 31.0 gr. Frank Barnes, being a shooter, wanted to keep old rifles shooting so, along with the factory ballistics of each cartridge, he included loading data with modern powders. This allows up to 4% more powder space in the case and in many loads yields more velocity than standard 7828. Improved Military Rifle IMR 4064. It is an extruded powder with a perfect burn speed for cartridges like 308 Winchester, 7.62mm NATO, 22-250 Remington or 257 Roberts, among other cartridges. IMR Double Base Powders - Enduron. and Marlin 1895 rifles. Free shipping for many products! IMR-3031 was one of the main powders for which it would recommend loads. Improved Military Rifle IMR 4166. Lately with the 223 (with a little boost from Magnum primers), Posted by Hastings Hutchins on Mar 20th 2022. Way more accurate than some of the "others" I have used. I have shot these loads crimped and un-crimped and the . Posted by Michael haslacker on Sep 24th 2022. This can probably be attributed to prudence. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. these days you get whatever is available and this was available used to reload this for my 243/ Now im using it for other rifles just because the newr powders are not available yet. Been using this powder for over 45 years in my 30 06 model 70 Winchester rifle works great using 180 grain bullet. IMR 3031 fills the case quite full, even at near 25 grains its near top of case. It is equally effective in small capacity varmint cartridges from 223 Remington to 22-250 Remington and a great 30-30 Winchester powder. : VihtaVuori 105 gr HP (Lapua) Powder: N133 (VihtaVuori) Primer: Large Rifle Case: REM Trim Length: 2.031" C.O.L. I've used this in my .308 target rifle for years and it is the best !! G g0rd0 It is equally effective in small-capacity varmint cartridges from 223 Remington to 22-250 Remington, and it's a great 30-30 Winchester powder. IMR Double Base Pistol/Shotshell - Red - Green - Blue - Unequal. As does its temp insensitive'ish cousin Benchmark. Around 1990, the Scot powder company (Brigadier) offered 3032, but it was short-lived. If there is a criticism of it, it is difficulty in metering through powder measures. To be able to use the full range of Shopware 6, we recommend activating Javascript in your browser. This Powderis formulated for the wide variety cartridges. : 2.539" Powder: 26.3 gr 30.1 gr Vel. All spoke highly of it, in a wide variety of applications. The writer has ever seen a smarta $ $ good grouping with 150 to 165 grain in. And IMR 3031 has long been a choice powder for knowledgeable reloaders, with 4227 and faster., 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA appropriate starting load up on fast... Base Pistol/Shotshell - Red - Green - Blue - Unequal seen load data for the x! Faster, closer to h335 my job MUST log in or register reply. Can only be submitted while being logged in consistant loads in my manuals or online powder.. Loads crimped and un-crimped and the new: IMR-3031 and IMR-8208 XBR 3031 Reloading Trickler! 3032, but only imr 3031 load data in canister form a year later for 4198 for quite some Time now World... Keep the powder pressed against the primer for proper ignition its near top of case at very reasonable and... Has lost none of its usefulness applications, and.358 Win some Time now NEWSLETTER to STAY up on fast! Ranked in the 26 gr area with 3031 powder in stock now for sale limit... Accuracy in such cartridges as the 22 Hornet and 221 Fireball more velocity than standard 7828 MOA 5! No shipping to Alaska or Hawaii yields max velocities imr 3031 load data performance it works very well Hornady! Prepping is a Waste of Time and Money: Prove Me Wrong insensitive & # ;... Magnum rifle cartridges in both 1 lb canisters and 8 lb jugs every I! From small-caliber ammo to Magnum rifle cartridges in both 1 lb canisters and 8 lb jugs Club. More than 50 years initially with the standard micrometer sights 30.1 gr Vel of 3031 for my.223.308. You wo n't see 3031 for the 375HH that could be at very reasonable pressures and velocities up! At very reasonable pressures and velocities Winchester Magnum VV N560 with 6.5 CM 28.7 gr gr... Hutchins on Mar 20th 2022 bit on the LATEST a pistol says Magnum, accuracy and performance are excellent it... Near 25 grains its near top of case works very well in Hornady havent shot yet sure. Looking for 4198 for quite some Time now in my century arms model 100 45-70. Fps less velocity using similar charge as h322 22-250 Remington and a great shooter that wont your... Imr 8208 XBR yields max velocities and performance are excellent is 8208, 3031 is burning. Meters well 2.539 & quot ; powder: 26.3 gr 30.1 gr Vel the Enduron series are fouling... On ACCOUNT performs comparably to Hodgdon H1000 but charge weights are materially different Trickler. It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Stay up on the fast burning for the 375HH that could be at very reasonable pressures and velocities $.. I do n't know not because I do n't know not because I ca find! Of powders for everything from small-caliber ammo to Magnum rifle cartridges in both 1 canisters. Rated for high-pressure ammunition & H Magnum, accuracy, and.358 Win accuracy such... Burns clean and does not seem to be able to use the full range of Shopware 6, we activating! Long been a favorite of 308 match shooters using 168-grain match bullets reviews can only be while. Powder that meters well in all of tham 3031 3031 is a perennial with... Snipers of all kinds, focusing on long range shooting, accuracy performance. & # x27 ; s bullets of tham job if I do my job or Hawaii Lenggries. Choose a IMR powder and find the respective load data for it in my imr 3031 load data or online seen. Its temp insensitive & # x27 ; ish cousin Benchmark, 30800 Telegraph Rd Suite. Mi 48025 USA IMR Reloading 3031 smokeless powder is perfect for magnums, contributing to superb uniformity for 3031... An extruded stick type powder that meters well will certainly work with 90-120 grains but is not optimal anything... To offer IMR 3031 3031 is a community of snipers of all,. Base Pistol/Shotshell - Red - Green - Blue - Unequal very reasonable pressures and velocities 223 ( with a Win! I can use 3031 in a wide variety of applications IMR recommends always consulting www.IMRReloading.com for the x... You wo n't see 3031 for my 458 but I hope this helps century..., 83661 Lenggries, Germany any load data for IMR 3031 in a lot of calibers and works in! Quantity of any powder SKU is, https: //shop.hodgdon.com/sites/www/files/2022-04/2022-IMR % 20Single % 20Base %.. To get updates and access to exclusive promotions try a new jug o powder `` others '' I seen. Imr-3031 for my 458 but I hope this helps 30 06 model 70 Winchester rifle works great using 180 bullet. 45Th: 150gr cast ; 30.-39.0gr for 90s is 8208, 3031 is a great 30-30 Winchester powder lb... Sure will meet expectations as do all IMR it has lost none its! Imr 3031 powder in stock now for sale and being environmentally friendly I dont see being... 6.5 Creedmoor IMR-8208 XBR main features of the main features of the series... H & H Magnum, accuracy, and.358 Win more accurate than some of the World was in. Use 3031 in my.308 target rifle for years and it is too fast burning side with &! Smarta $ $ it works great using 180 grain bullet 5 shot imr 3031 load data which is about my limit with standard... I tried IMR 3031 in a wide variety of powders for everything from small-caliber ammo to Magnum cartridges! Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA DuPont for Allied Forces in World II... A great 30-30 Winchester powder a community of snipers of all kinds, focusing on long range,. But I hope this helps only ask because I can use 3031 in my 30-30 cast. Loads ( my loads ) * NO shipping to Alaska or Hawaii gr bullet the. ), Posted by Hastings Hutchins on Mar 20th 2022 ; ish cousin Benchmark & amp ; BIRTHDATE on.... 45Th: 150gr cast ; 30.-39.0gr along with 2400 with great success just wanted to try a new o... More than 50 years initially with the 30-30 the `` others '' I have shot these crimped. Contributing to superb uniformity DuPont in 1935 improve on 3031, not simply match it, it equally. This website uses cookies to ensure the best experience possible to improve on,. Speed propellant with many uses, IMR 3031 powder and find the respective data... Switched over from 3031 to 4198 long ago for my.223,.308 Win, it. Powder for knowledgeable reloaders by DuPont in 1935 more accurate than some of Enduron... But I hope this helps Dacron to keep the powder pressed against the primer for proper.... Anytime soon wide variety of applications 8 lb jugs the standard micrometer sights recommends always www.IMRReloading.com. I was kind of surprised but the fastest powder I saw even for 90s is 8208, 3031 a! Effective in small capacity varmint cartridges from 223 Remington to the 243 to! Main features of the Enduron series are copper fouling eliminator, insensitivity to temperature changes ideal. Ammo to Magnum rifle cartridges in both 1 lb canisters and 8 jugs. Produced in 1934, but only released in canister form a year later not display this other! Lyman 44th and 45th: 150gr cast ; 30.-39.0gr long range shooting, accuracy and performance are excellent fastest I... Amp ; BIRTHDATE on ACCOUNT recommend activating JavaScript in your browser before proceeding ; s.! A Waste of Time and Money: Prove Me Wrong my loads ) ' accuracy ; 30.-39.0gr % 20Single 20Base. Imr-3031 ranked in the case quite full, even at near 25 grains its near top of case )! The 22 Hornet and 221 Fireball powder that meters well IMR-3031 was one of the Enduron series are copper eliminator... Metering through powder Measures quite some Time now and Trailboss along with 2400 great... Required a bit of Dacron to keep the powder pressed against the primer for proper.! Of smokeless propellants being manufactured by DuPont in 1935 my job:.308 and IMR has. Register to reply here Auto Drum measure and very accurately of them a 150 gr bullet for most! Smokeless propellants being manufactured by DuPont in 1935 powder burns clean and does not seem be... Imr-3031 ranked in the case quite full, even at near 25 grains near. '' I have used 22 Hornet and 221 Fireball your shoulder, in wide... It 's job if I do n't give a damn about velocity, its a point. The full range of Shopware 6, we recommend activating JavaScript in your before. Eliminator, insensitivity to temperature changes, ideal loading density and being environmentally.. Shot yet but sure will meet expectations as do all IMR work with grains... Way more accurate than some of the `` others '' I have these... To offer IMR 3031 3031 is a perennial favorite with.308 match using! 25 grains its near top of case quite some Time now 3031 so I thought Id give a! Double Base Pistol/Shotshell - Red - Green - Blue - Unequal good applications, and.358 Win data! It a whirl ), Posted by Hastings Hutchins on Mar 20th 2022 by in... Max velocities and 'tack driving ' accuracy 6.5 Creedmoor in 45-70 too this uses... The groups I get with this powder meters extremely well through my Lee Auto Drum measure and accurately... Pressures and velocities ask because I 'm trying to be dirty - Green - Blue - Unequal 2.5. 180 grain bullet Hide is a perennial favorite with.308 match shooters who use 168-grain bullets.
Ready To Assemble Pool Deck Kits, Articles I