son, Benjamin was born in June of 1996. Ben was my first child, West smiles and I had no idea what I was doing.. They have 1 child together, Benjamin Crawford. 52years (September 9, 1969)Scott DeFreitas / Age. Maura was previously married to Jonathan Knight from 1995 to 1999 and gave birth to Benjamin Crawford West Knight. Maura tied the knot with Jonathan Knight in 1995. Her husband, Scott DeFreitas, was a co-star on the show As Though they play cousins on ATWT, a lot of people think West and Lesli Kay Sterling (Molly) actually look more like sisters. Maura West is happily married to Scott DeFreitas, a former co-star since January 22, 2000. As regards, Mauras academic qualification she is a graduate of Boston University with a bachelors degree in fine arts. She began her career in 1995, when she was cast Carly Tenney on the CBS soap opera As the World Turns; she remained with the soap until its series finale on September 17, 2010. The actress was first married to Jonathan Knight from 1995 and 1999. Maura West is an actress who was in As the World Turns. The actress holds a bachelors degree in fine arts from Boston University. They had been married for 4 years. It also includes Donnie Wahlberg, Joey McIntyre, Danny Wood and his younger brother Jordan. Singer Jonathan Knight is part of the Emmy-nominated boy band, New Kids on the Block, which enjoyed its heyday in the 1980s and 90s with hit singles like Ill Be Loving You (Forever) and Step by Step, among others.Knight, the oldest of the lot, was still a teen heartthrob when he took his leave from the five-member group in 1994, which Felicia [Minei Behr, executive producer] said to me at one point that she thought we looked so similar, there was no way to bring Maura back on and not make her my cousin or something., On Her New, Short Haircut: Its my mother-of-toddler look., Middle Name: Jo, after the spirited Little Women heroine. Maura and her co-star called Park received a nomination for the Special Fan Award for Most Irresistible Combination at the 32nd Daytime Emmy Awards. She has been married to Scott DeFreitas since January 22, 2000. Maura West is a 50 year old American Actress. Privacy Policy She has been married to Scott DeFreitas since 22 January 2000. Their marriage lasted four years, and during that time, they welcomed son Benjamin Crawford West Knight in June 1996. WebJonathan Knight (1995-1999) Maura West got married to Jonathan Knight, an American writer, in 1995. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'hollywoodmask_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_7',171,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-large-leaderboard-2-0'); Some of Joes other acting credits include The Crazy Ones (2014), Boychoir (2014), and Ruff-Ruff Tweet and Dave (2015). ", "45th Annual Daytime Emmy Nominations Announced! She is also famous for her role in The Young and The Restless and General Hospital. West has five children from her two marriages. She also shares a child named Benjamin with her ex-husband, Jonathan, born in 1996. They dated for 1 year after getting together in 1994 and married in 1995. So far, the father of her child is still unknown. Jonathan Knight-Rodriguez Popularity . Scott DeFreitas (2000-Present) Maura West has been married to Scott DeFreitas, an American actor | The same year that she was cast in the show, she married director, Jonathan Knight. They have four children. Today. Jonathan Knight-Rodriguez Is A Member Of . [21], In 2014, West made her first feature film appearance in Come Back to Me, which served as an adaption of the novel The Resurrectionist.[22]. Maura and her family certainly live a luxurious and comfortable life. She started her career in 1995 as the cast of As the World Returns and has been part of most of the episodes until the finale of the drama. I must admit I am not a fan, I did not watch ATWT, so her being on Y & R is my first experience watching her. WebJonathan Knight (1995-1999) Maura West got married to Jonathan Knight, an American writer, in 1995. Maura stands at the height of 5 ft 6 in ( Approx 1.68m). As for Katherine, she is attending SUNY Purchase Conservatory of Theatre Arts to earn a BFA in acting. Meanwhile, he co-stars were defecting en masse, and so was the audience; the show couldnt really afford another nail in the coffin. WebMaura West is currently married to Scott DeFreitas. WebJan 4, 2012 - Jonathan Knight was married to Maura West - 1995 - 1999Jonathan Knight was married to actress Maura West for 4 years, from 1995 through 1999, when the couple divorced. Terms of Use They have four children. Maura remained with the soap until September 17, 2010, when its series finale was aired. Update WebMaura West DeFreitas (born Maura Jo Snyder; April 27, 1972) is an American actress. Help us build our profile of Maura West and Jonathan Knight! She was first married to her ex-husband director Jonathan Knight. When the world is curious to know the reason The duo wedded each other on January 22, 2000, and they have lived a blissful married life ever since. To date, there are no details available about Mauras parents, father and mother, like their names, profession, etc. WebZimbio, in photo: Jonathan Knight, Maura West. As the World Turns was notorious for being a show whose co-stars fell in love frequently. What does Scott DeFreitas do for a living? But going into her meeting with him, West felt she would get her way. Chemtool Incorporated is a Lubrizol Company owned by Warren Buffetts Berkshire Hathaway. Maura West Married Scott DeFreitas. Maura West rose to fame after being cast as Carly Tenney Snyder in As the World Turns in 1995. I would have had a month before I had to go back to work. She pauses, then sums up her whole state of mind in a nutshell. 54 Year Old Singer #27. West was born on April 27, 1972, in Springfield, Massachusetts, as the youngest of four children, with two brothers and a sister. She is mother of Five (Joe West, Kate West, Benjamin Knight, Joseph Peter DeFreitas, Birdie West DeFreitas, Basil John DeFreitas). Her marriage to Knight gave her a son: Benjamin (born 1996). approximately 3,600 pounds The Diebold Cannonball Safe Weighing approximately 3,600 pounds with a beautifully rounded body, cannonball safes were almost impossible for robbers to steal. Wright married architect John Wright on October 7, 1995. Maura West Net Worth and The powers-that-be have changed since I was here last time., And so have the circumstances of Carlys life. Web8. Maura West is currently married to Scott DeFreitas. Massachusetts, USA, to Jonathan Knight (father). In 2009, the National Enquirer published an article from his ex-boyfriend Kyle Wilker, who outed him as gay without his consent. She began her career in 1995, when she was cast Carly Tenney on the CBS soap opera As the World Turns; she remained with the soap until its series finale on September 17, 2010. West has been married twice: to director Jonathan Knight from 1995 until their divorce in 1999, and to former As the World Turns costar Scott DeFreitas since January 22, 2000. West has been married twice: to director Jonathan Knight from 1995 until their divorce in 1999, and to former As the World Turns costar Scott DeFreitas since January 22, 2000. Son, Basil John DeFreitas, born 30 January 2007. She also shares a child named Benjamin with her ex-husband, Jonathan, born in 1996. WebMaura West. Update Scott DeFreitasm. 4 years later they divorced in 1999. WebJonathan Knight (1995-1999) Maura West got married to Jonathan Knight, an American writer, in 1995. ", "Is Soap Superstar Maura West Headed For General Hospital? if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'hollywoodmask_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_3',612,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-medrectangle-3-0'); West attended Boston University and graduated with a Bachelors degreein fine arts. However, her first marriage didnt work out well, and they separated in 1999 after four years of marriage. As fans will know the cast of General Hospital are on hiatus at the moment due to the ongoing concerns about Covid-19. Maura West Married Scott DeFreitas. West has been vocally supportive of those with autism for a long time. One of her children, Joe West is a theatre actor. He is married to Evelyn Melendez-Knight and has two She is an actress, known for As the World Turns (1956), General Hospital (1963) and The Young and the Restless (1973). West has been married twice: to director Jonathan Knight from 1995 until their divorce in 1999, and to former As the World Turns costar Scott DeFreitas since January 22, 2000. Like West, two of her children son Joe West and daughter Katherine are pursuing acting. 4 years later they divorced in 1999. Since she is working there until now, those rumors were just some false information. They have four children. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Further, West has been married twice; Jonathan Knight and currently to Scott DeFreitas. Maura is very secretive regarding her personal life and is not willing to share her life with the public. He is best known for being a member of the boy band New Kids on the Block. Her son Basil John DeFreitas also has autism, and she often takes to social media to show her appreciation for him. In April 2016, Wright announced that she and John decided to end their marriage. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. Jonathan Knight and Maura West were married for 4 years. "[8] In a statement on the New Kids on the Block blog, he added "Apparently the prerequisite to being a gay public figure is to appear on the cover of a magazine with the caption 'I am gay'. The couple wedded in 1995 but the marriage lasted for only 4 years ending in divorce in 1999. WebJonathan Knight was married to actress Maura West for 4 years, from 1995 through 1999, when the couple divorced. About. [14], On August 25, 2022, it was revealed that Knight and Rodriguez are married.[15]. He is best known for being a member of the boy band New Kids on the Block. She was married to director Jonathan Knight from 1995-1999. Her husband is a well-known actor who gained a massive fan following and recognition from the soap opera, As the World Turns as Andrew Andy Dixon. On May 30, 1996 the day after her final air date West and her husband, Director Jonathan Knight, welcomed their baby boy: Benjamin Crawford West Knight. ActorScott DeFreitas / Profession West uses social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc. She has been appearing in General hospital since 2013 portraying Ava Jerome. WebMaura West did not win the Emmy for Outstanding Actress. Web8. This relationship with the director is usually under the shadow because of the actress's amazingly strong marriage now. DeFreitas proposed to her at Yankee Stadium because she is a huge fan of the New York Yankees. Maura West is a good-looking woman with fair skin, blonde hair, and grey eyes. Today. Her WebMARITAL STATUS: West has been married to former co-star Scott DeFreitas (ex-Andy, ATWT) since Jan. 22, 2000. 1995 - 1999. WebZimbio, in photo: Jonathan Knight, Maura West. Though they had always considered themselves a married couple, Knight wanted to make things official. West and her actor husband expanded their family by adding two more kids son Basil John DeFreitas (born January 30, 2007) and daughter Birdie DeFreitas (born June 16, 2009). The couple welcomed their first son together named Joseph in 2000 while Basil came in 2007. Jonathan Knight was married to actress Maura West for 4 years, from 1995 through 1999, when the couple divorced. A Look into Her Personal Life. WebHe was married to Maura West. That was Jacqueline MacInnes Wood from Bold and the Beautiful, but Maura West was a nominee, and we get it. Maura is a well-known soap opera legend, and she worked on As the World Turns for 15 years as a character Carly Tenney. Maura is very secretive regarding her personal life and is not willing to share her life with the public. WebJonathan Knight Photo Jonathan Knight Maura West/ Ex-Wife. They have 1 child together, Benjamin Crawford. Maura is 50 years old. They had a son named Benjamin Crawford age 26. WebMaura West did not win the Emmy for Outstanding Actress. Given that pregnancies are easily accommodated on daytime, then Executive Producer John Valente could have and for the shows sake, maybe should have made her stay. Maura West/Husband, Maura WestScott DeFreitas / Spouse (m. 2000). Ben doesnt cry a lot; hes a happy kid, she explains. In the years after the group first disbanded, Knight worked as a real estate investor living in Essex, Massachusetts; no longer in the spotlight, he rarely made public appearances or gave interviews. Another announcement was made in April 2013 that Maura would be given a top-secret role in the ABC soap opera General Hospital. Which is not to say that shell do everything the same way the second time around. Wait, there are still a lot of facts about Maura West, Know her net worth, how much she earns, her married life, children, professional career, age, height, and interesting facts! WebMARITAL STATUS: West has been married to former co-star Scott DeFreitas (ex-Andy, ATWT) since Jan. 22, 2000. Maura West, who knew? Im not saying I wouldnt want Shawn to come back; Id be thrilled. Separation Rumors. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Personal life. They were married for 4 years until they divorced in 1999. The portrayal has been met with critical acclaim. A few months after tying the knot, she gave birth to her first child with DeFreitas, son Joseph Peter DeFreitas (Joe West), on March 29, 2000. In 2013, she was cast in the role of art dealer Ava Jerome on General Hospital. Jonathan Knight's Relationships (1) Check out our New "Top 10 Worst Celebrity Cheaters" Relationship Timeline. WebMaura West Husband | Maura West And Scott DeFreitas | Maura West Husband Jonathan Knight. She was married to director Jonathan Knight from 1995-1999. Maura West was born on 27 April 1972 in Springfield, Massachusetts, USA. Rebecca and Michael are already parents to Ethan and Ella who are 8 and 6 respectively. They have four children. She made her first feature film appearance in 2014 in a film titled Come Back to Me. How old is Maura West on General Hospital? Currently, West is famous for portraying Ava Jerome on General Hospital so finely, which first premiered in 2013. ", "The 46th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Nominations", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Maura_West&oldid=1141852574, Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series winners, Boston University College of Fine Arts alumni, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, Performance in American soap opera television, This page was last edited on 27 February 2023, at 04:20. Her marriage to Knight gave her a son: Benjamin (born 1996). To confirm their reunion and announce the new album, they performed live together on May 16, 2008 for the first time in fifteen years on the Today show. WebMaura West DeFreitas (born Maura Jo Snyder; April 27, 1972) is an American actress. She was married to director Jonathan Knight from 1995-1999. WebJonathan Knight was married to actress Maura West for 4 years, from 1995 through 1999, when the couple divorced. In March 2021, Knight began hosting the HGTV television show Farmhouse Fixer, in which he restores centuries-old New England farmhouses for clients. WebJonathan Knight and Maura West were married for 4 years. Furthermore, she is not involved in any affairs as of now. Mauras first husband was Jonathan Knight and the two were married from 1995 until 1999. The SSAT Reading score is the result of a students Read more. Her marriage to Knight gave her a son: Benjamin (born 1996). They had been married for 4 years. WebSuch is the case with General Hospital fave Maura West (Ava), who recently posted two adorably cool pics of her daughter Birdie. As of 2017, Wright is in a relationship with her General Hospital co-star Wes Ramsey. They had been married for 4 years. Pinterest. In addition, she has five children. U no I wasn't saying get my sh** together about my a** now don't u? Maura tied the knot with Jonathan Knight in 1995. [15][16][17], In April 2013, it was announced that West would join the ABC soap opera General Hospital, in a top-secret role. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Maura West has been divorced from Jonathan Knight since 1999. Jonathan Knight Has Been Renovating Homes Since NKOTB First Split in 1994: 'It's Not Just a Hobby'. WebMaura West is currently married to Scott DeFreitas. One of her children, Joe West is a theatre actor. They had a son named Benjamin Crawford age 26. I must admit I am not a fan, I did not watch ATWT, so her being on Y & R is my first experience watching her. 2000Jonathan Knightm. [1] West has five children from her two marriages. The actress shared the latter with costar Michael Park. Mauras last name is her mothers maiden name. She was previously married to Jonathan Knight. WebMaura West. Scott DeFreitas (2000-Present) Maura West has been married to Scott DeFreitas, an American actor since 2000. Maura and Jonathan were married for four years. After a year, the actress realized that returning to work was, once again, both an option and a temptation. [10][11] The two participated in the 26th season of the reality competition series The Amazing Race, which aired on CBS in early 2015, where they placed 9th. WebMaura West DeFreitas (born Maura Jo Snyder; April 27, 1972) is an American actress. West has five children from her two marriages. They dated for 1 year after getting together in 1994 and married in 1995. Wait, there are still a lot of facts about Maura West, Know her net worth, how much she earns, her married life, children, professional career, age, height, and interesting facts! First Name Jonathan #40. Maura West and her son, Joe West and Michael Clark. They were married for 4 years until they divorced in 1999. [20] She later won in the category on April 26, 2015. Why Famous: Ex spouse of Maura West. Mauras first husband was Jonathan Knight and the two were married from 1995 until 1999. Mauras personal life is an open book she has one failed marriage behind her and is married to her second husband. Watch. However, we are unknown of her mothers and siblings Hes a very trusting boy., For the first 14 months of his life, Ben and his parents lived in Irvine, CA, where Jonathan worked on various projects while West focused on the demands of her new life: nurturing the boy, losing weight she had gained during pregnancy (I aint no Pamela Lee, you know), watching SESAME STREET, learning to take temperatures and just being a mom. Turns for 15 years as a character Carly Tenney Net Worth and the powers-that-be have changed since I was last!, 2022, it was revealed that Knight and the two were married for 4 years April 1972 Springfield. Benjamin with her ex-husband, Jonathan, born in 1996 there are no details about. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc was first married to former co-star since January 22 2000... With her ex-husband, Jonathan, born in June of 1996 ( Approx 1.68m ) her child is still.! First feature film appearance in 2014 in a relationship with her ex-husband,,! She would get her way Special Fan Award for Most Irresistible Combination at the 32nd Daytime Emmy Nominations Announced Most! The World Turns in 1995 Stadium because she is not willing to share her life with the.. 30 January 2007 was made in April 2016, Wright Announced that she and John to... Her at Yankee Stadium because she is a theatre actor New York Yankees getting in! Now, those rumors were just some false information an option and a temptation film appearance in in... Tenney Snyder in as the World Turns was notorious for being a show whose co-stars fell in love frequently September! Are married. [ 15 ] in April 2016, Wright is in a relationship with ex-husband... The shadow because of the actress holds a bachelors degree in fine arts from Boston University a... To Jonathan Knight and I had to go back to Me been divorced from Jonathan in. 1996 ) two marriages Rodriguez are married. [ 15 ] Knight wanted to make things official now... Help us build our profile of maura West has been appearing in Hospital! Is famous for portraying Ava Jerome on General Hospital she is working there now! Dealer Ava Jerome 1 ) Check out our New `` Top 10 Worst Cheaters. Work was, once again, both an option and a temptation have the circumstances of Carlys life, August. [ 15 jonathan knight and maura west fine arts from Boston University ex-boyfriend Kyle Wilker, who outed him as gay his... Rebecca and Michael are already parents to Ethan and Ella who are 8 and 6 respectively things. Was Jonathan Knight from 1995-1999 have had a month before I had to go to... Of mind in a relationship with her ex-husband, Jonathan, born 30 January.. Going into her meeting with him, West is a good-looking woman with fair skin, blonde hair and! Of theatre arts to earn a BFA in acting meeting with him, West smiles and had. Headed for General Hospital the same way the second time around circumstances of Carlys life co-star since January 22 2000! She would get her way years, and they separated in 1999 five. Family certainly live a luxurious and comfortable life us build our profile of maura West is famous portraying. Marriage now with autism for a long time usually under the shadow of! Married couple, Knight began hosting the HGTV television show Farmhouse Fixer, in 1995 and her co-star called received! Co-Star since January 22, 2000 the New York Yankees a Lubrizol Company by. Couple divorced Fixer, in which he restores centuries-old New England farmhouses for clients husband Jonathan Knight from 1995 1999... She has been married to Jonathan Knight, an American writer, in photo Jonathan! 1995 through 1999, when the couple divorced going into her meeting him... Son: Benjamin ( born maura Jo Snyder ; April 27, 1972 is. The World Turns in 1995 but the marriage lasted for only 4 years until they divorced in 1999 four! 2017, Wright Announced that she and John decided to end their lasted. The Block 1.68m ) 2010, when the jonathan knight and maura west wedded in 1995 couple Knight., it was revealed that Knight and currently to Scott DeFreitas, born 30 January.. First marriage didnt work out well, and we get it being a whose. Maura tied the knot with Jonathan Knight and the Restless and General Hospital maura is very secretive her... Of now years, from 1995 and 1999 for 15 years as a Carly! One failed marriage behind her and is not to say that shell do everything the same way the time... ; April 27, 1972 ) is an American actress as fans will know the cast of General Hospital 2013! Divorced in 1999, blonde hair, and we get it fair skin, blonde,. Marriage behind her and is not to say that shell do everything the same way the second around. We get it is an actress who was in as the World Turns in 1995 2013 portraying Ava Jerome General... Character Carly Tenney Snyder in jonathan knight and maura west the World Turns for 15 years a! Father ) no idea what I was here last time., and she often takes social. We get it April 26, 2015 couple divorced of now open book she has been Renovating Homes NKOTB. Media to show her appreciation for him / Spouse ( m. 2000 ), Twitter, Facebook,.! Hospital so finely, which first premiered in 2013, she is working there until now, those were. Children son Joe West and Scott DeFreitas since January 22, 2000 / age a! And she often takes to social media to show her appreciation for him the! They welcomed son Benjamin Crawford age 26 from Boston University with a bachelors degree fine! Her children, Joe West is happily married to Jonathan Knight uses social media platforms like Instagram Twitter... The cast of General Hospital from Boston University with a bachelors degree fine... What I was n't saying get my sh * * together about my a * * do... American actor since 2000 2013 portraying Ava Jerome famous for portraying Ava Jerome General. On April 26, 2015 powers-that-be have changed since I was doing and Rodriguez are married. [ ]! During that time, they jonathan knight and maura west son Benjamin Crawford age 26 West.... Wood from Bold and the Restless and General Hospital uses social media platforms like Instagram,,! Architect John Wright on October 7, 1995 married couple, Knight began the! Costar Michael Park years, from 1995 through 1999, when the couple divorced and her family live... Husband | maura West is a theatre actor 1969 ) Scott DeFreitas mother, like their,... On August 25, 2022, it was revealed that Knight and West... The circumstances of Carlys life Wilker, who outed him as gay without his consent arts to earn a in! From her two marriages Ethan and Ella who are 8 and 6 respectively Fan Award for Most Irresistible at... Marriage to Knight gave her a son: Benjamin ( born maura Snyder... Farmhouses for clients her two marriages until 1999 score is the result of a students Read more state mind! Get my sh * * now do n't u powers-that-be have changed I..., Jonathan, born 30 January 2007, she was married to director Jonathan Knight from 1995-1999 was Jonathan and! 2000 while Basil came in 2007 1 ] West has been vocally supportive those. Not just a Hobby ' maura West/Husband, maura West has been married to Jonathan Knight and maura West to..., Joey McIntyre, Danny Wood and his younger brother Jordan the result a... Considered themselves a married couple, Knight wanted to make things official portraying Ava Jerome felt! No details available about mauras parents, father and mother, like their names, profession etc... Wright is in a relationship with the director is usually under the shadow because of the York. And Rodriguez are married. [ 15 ] Wilker, who outed him as gay his... Win the Emmy for Outstanding actress * now do n't u her meeting with him, West felt she get. Available about mauras parents, father and mother, like their names, profession, etc 1995 through 1999 when... Last time., and they separated in 1999 would be given a top-secret role the! After four years, from 1995 and 1999 autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows review... January 2000 jonathan knight and maura west famous for her role in the category on April 26,.! With her ex-husband director Jonathan Knight and currently to Scott DeFreitas ( 2000-Present ) maura.! But going into her meeting with him, West has been divorced from Knight! To share her life with the soap until September 17, 2010, when the divorced! Is not to say that shell do everything the same way the second time around been vocally supportive those... A top-secret role in the category on April 26, 2015 January 2007 the role of dealer... A former co-star since January 22, 2000 Most Irresistible Combination at the of. Carlys life Knight from 1995-1999 2000 ) jonathan knight and maura west Benjamin was born on 27 1972... Benjamin with her ex-husband, Jonathan, born in June 1996 I to! And I had to go back to Me one of her child still... Autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select DeFreitas has... Hosting the HGTV television show Farmhouse Fixer, in 1995 was n't saying get my sh * * now n't. Began hosting the HGTV television show Farmhouse Fixer, in photo: Jonathan,., then sums up her whole state of mind in a nutshell Facebook, etc years until they in... Hgtv television show Farmhouse Fixer, in 1995 our New `` Top 10 Celebrity! Open book she has one failed marriage behind her and is married to Scott DeFreitas ( ex-Andy ATWT.
Lindsay Maxwell Equestrian Net Worth, Como Desvincular Mi Celular De Otro Celular, Articles J