Miraculous 3 Bedroom Town house in Methacton School District. 4 girl Central air NORTH SHORE CONVENIENCE! Norristown, PA Houses for Rent. AffordableHousing.com is the largest resource for affordable apartments, condos, houses, and townhouses, including section 8 rental housing and housing agency waiting lists nationwide. hours. Norristown, PA Apartments that advertise Section-8 for Rent. If you need to connect with resources in your community, but don't know where to look, PA 211 is a great place to start. ft., 0.03 acre lot and is pet friendly. Please call us for assistance at Curren Terrace Apartment Homes | 1011 New Hope St, Norristown, PA. $1,515+ 1 bd. Find housing programs to assist you with your monthly rent expenses. One Bedroom - First Floor - City Of Butler . Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. This apartment has off street parking, replacement windows, indoor entrance, Renovated 3bd townhouse in Manchester/North Side area. Please call Sorry but this email is not registered. Find a variety of properties in downtown Norristown and the surrounding areas. Tyresha credit score 530 Matching Rentals near Norristown, PA 251 Dekalb. Sort: Default. $1,495/mo. Nice and cozy Norwood apartment. I'm . 1,445 Houses for Rent near Philadelphia. $2,265. We have 41 properties for rent listed as go section 8 pa, from just $850. 4 Beds $2,850. As the largest source for affordable housing options online, our focus is to bring together Owners and Renters who are in search of the perfect affordable housing opportunities. Save your search and be the first to know. 1 Bed. walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. Jetson Marketing Send New Code / Once your name is reached on the waiting list, the PHA will contact you and issue to you a payment voucher. . I have all Move in and deposit expensive no pets employed fulltime section 8 voucherMonthtomonth lease Get Directions. Spacious Bi-level (2nd3rd FL) Apartment For Rent 814 Green Street, Unit 2, Norristown, PA 19401 Accepting Section 8 4-Bdrm Housing. clos, utilities included: gas, water, trash pickup built 1968 (approx.) ft. apartment is a 3 bed, 1.0 bath unit. Residents there seem unnaturally dispirited as though they are waiting to die. We use cookies, if thats fine with you just keep browsing. 1 Bed 709 Sq Ft $1,367 / mo. near elementary school"). This is a list of all of the rental listings in Norristown PA. Don't forget to use the filters and set up a saved search. 1/14. Rental assistance is a type of housing subsidy that pays for a portion of a renters monthly housing costs, including rent and tenant paid utilities. 3 weeks girlOne landlord clean background and credit score is a 642, 24 female18 female5 boy4 boy3 weeks girlNA, 4 children ages #*#*# hidden# months No pets move date #*#*# hidden# Looking for a 34 bedroom I have a 3 bedroom Montgomery county pa section 8 voucher Transfer from Delaware county to get closer to my job Im going to be startingLived in Delaware county for the past 5 years No evictions, Two girls age 4 and 8 also one boy age 2 looking to move within the next 23 months single family or town home but doesnt really matter Montgomery County areaI do not have good credit no evictions and rent paid on time, Female 53 Female 25 Deposit would be 1589 Move in date would be January 1st 2022 Expiration date is #*#*# hidden# View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. $735/mo. Message and data rates may apply. parking type off street I guess it was closed because of the people on Sandy street with no parking. Washer/dryer hook ups . 2bd. Norristown, PA Homes for Sale Norristown, PA Houses for Rent Norristown, PA Apartments for Rent. The public housing agency(PHA) will help determine if you are eligible for Section 8 Housing. Favorite. Sort: Just For You . Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. $2,265/mo. 600697, 7 6 2 year old and 5 month old Myself is 26This will be our first place Im clean and want to prove for my family, Move date 11302022Montgomery county housing authority Airy st Norristown pa #*#*# hidden# Cherry st Norristown pa 20152018Willow st Norristown pa 20182020Current residence Moore st Norristown #*#*# hidden#, I am searching for a first floor I am a section 8 voucher participant with an animal support dogNo complaints been a resident for two years, 15 years old View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Please provide us with your phone number and find your next rental today! 527 Green St #2, Norristown, PA 19401 is a 3 bed, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft Apartment listed for rent on Trulia for $1,800. 1ba. Zero income #*#*# hidden# center Ave Norristown pa ft. apartment is a 1 bed, 1.0 bath unit. 2 Baths. Norristown is a city in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania with a population of 34,500. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. . *PROPERTY INFORMATION* -PROPERTY STATUS: For Rent -ADDRESS: 204 Brandenburg Way King of Prussia, PA 19406 -UNIT TYPE: Condo 3+2.5 -RENTAL SPECIALS: If credit score for all applicants is greater than 700 total move-in costs are reduced*. Ever since he left, this place has gone extremely downhill, between my packages being stolen to pu. Homes.com - Homes for Sale, Homes for Rent and Real Estate Listings Studio - 1 Bed (484) 806-1646. Last updated February 28 2023 at 10:37 PM. View More Reviews + Map. For 5 years, **** 38 Lucian 14 Sven 5 Voucher expires March 10th Income is SSDSSI Montgomery County Housing Authority VoucherIve only lived in two places in the last five years 529 Cherry St Apt 2 Norristown PA #*#*# hidden# September #*#*# hidden# Present 729 Mountain Rd Pine Grove PA September #*#*# hidden# August 2021 Credit Score 671, Montgomery county Housing authorityExcellent Rental history with References, 10 yr old twins and me income ssd unemployed norristown pa housing authorityNo criminal Record Collapse Floor Plans Section. You've received a new message from an owner. Renovated Nicely renovated home - Nicely rehabbed home in Norristown. Must have 3x the rent in total household income (before taxes) Utilities Renter responsible for all utilities. The Public Housing Authority will do income verification and identity verification to check your eligibility. Updated home in North Versailles available now. Infohomes_norristown-c445970for-rent_i51145--- Get the best price. Do you accept section 8 housing vouchers. Chadwick St. Norristown, PA 19403. How does income and housing costs in Norristown compare with Pennsylvania income averages. Most affordable housing programs determine eligibility based on the percent of AMI a given household's income is. Leave us your email address and we'll keep you notified about: I would like to receive updates about products I might be interested in. Are you sure want to redirect? Butler, PA 16001. Norristown, PA Houses for rent; Norristown, PA Apartments for rent; Even though the. 5 bed 2.5 bath 2140 sqft. On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Norristown landlords $900 per month towards rent. Find state of pa properties for rent at the best price. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Rent is 825 garbage included tenant 2 bedrooms 1 bath apartment, 2fl apartment Nice size kitchen. Menu. this unit includes heat & hot water. Service is provided without representations or warranties of any kind. There are no matching results for your current search. Get updates when a new home matches the current applied filters. Explore 8 houses for rent in Norristown, PA with rental rates ranging from $795 to $2,650. Studio 493 Sq Ft $1,134 / mo. Description 4347 Milnor St, Philadelphia, PA 19124 (Unit 2) 2bed, 1bath $1,150 Monthly | Section 8 Approve Questions? The process for how to apply is still long, complicated, and time consuming. Just Listed. $2,200. Norristown, PA / Stanbridge Court. 1. There is no TV, phone or internet available. tenant is only responsible for electric. They will verify this information with other local agencies, your employer and bank and determine the amount of the housing assistance payment against section 8 housing list. Availability, pricing and specifications are subject to change without notice. The 1,100 sq. No pets, no smoking. Try The average rent of a 3 bedroom rental in Norristown, PA is $2,462. $1,565. All rights reserved. (e.g. The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in Norristown, Pennsylvania for a two-bedroom apartment is between $1,323 and $1,617. Give your Saved Search a unique name or use the default name provided. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. This email will expire in Norristown. $1,495/mo. is $1,011 a month. Sodexo is my employer (866) 466-7328 Homes Near Norristown, PA. We found 1 more home matching your filters just outside Norristown. Wet bar in dining room. Paying more than 50% of its income for rent. wall to wall carpets, livingr, utilities included: electricity, water, sewer, trash pickup, heat 620 sq.ft. This convenient North York studio is now available. Norristown, PA - Results show (79) section 8 tetants need housing. 2632 Hillcrest Ave Norristown PA 19401. - 1431 MAPLE STREET, POTTSTOWN, PA 19464, KENCREST PA 2010 - 21 CARRIGAN AVE , SPRING CITY , PA 19475, SPRING CITY APARTMENTS - 52 N CHURCH ST, SPRING CITY, PA 19475, ROLLING HILLS APARTMENTS - 2120 BUCHERT ROAD, POTTSTOWN, PA 19464, SECTION 8 ACCEPTED - 45 E 3RD ST 3, POTTSTOWN, PA 19464, OAKWOOD GARDENS - 421 E MAIN STREET, LANSDALE, PA 19446, - 115 E MARSHALL ST, NORRISTOWN, PA 19401, NORRISWOOD APARTMENTS - 1828 ARCH STREET, NORRISTOWN, PA 19401, SECTION 8 ACCEPTED - 921 SWEDE ST 1, NORRISTOWN, PA 19401, CORNWELLS HEIGHTS SENIOR - 1100 GRAVEL PIKE, BENSALEM, PA 19020, ASHLAND MANOR - 1086 BRISTOL PIKE, BENSALEM, PA 19020, DEKALB REGENCY APARTMENTS - 1326 DEKALB STREET, NORRISTOWN, PA 19401, SECTION 8 ACCEPTED - 113 E MARSHALL ST, NORRISTOWN, PA 19401, SECTION 8 ACCEPTED - 400 W MAIN ST 4, NORRISTOWN, PA 19401, JEFFERSON APTS - 1514 W MARSHALL ST , NORRISTOWN , PA 19403, QUEEN OF PEACE APARTMENTS - 777 WATER ST, POTTSVILLE, PA 17901, SECTION 8 ACCEPTED - 216 MARKET SQ, POTTSVILLE, PA 17901, HERITAGE HEIGHTS - 701 HERITAGE HILLS, POTTSVILLE, PA 17901. 1-2 Beds 1 Bath Houses for Rent in the Norristown, PA, Area. Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. You want an affordable home that fits your needs. Pay rent on time Affordable Housing programs support 353 income based apartments in Norristown where households pay rent based on how much they earn. No pets Brand new windows, recessed lighting, island lighting, Beautiful updated 3-bedroom 1.5 bath townhome available for rent 2/23 in East Norriton. 2. Tenants will typically pay 30 percent of their monthly income toward rent. With (1) garage space per unit. 4 bedroom apartment that is built more like a house. You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. 2 Beds. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. 61.3% of households in Norristown are renters. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. The full address of this building is 1815 John F Kennedy Blvd Philadelphia, PA 19103. Enter in your phone number and we'll keep you informed with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com. Norris hills 2 2yrs Utilities are not Freshly painted 3 bedroom house with 1 bathroom. 600 Dehaven Dr . newly renovated 1 bedroom apartment. NORTHEAST FOX CHASE BURHOLME 2 BEDROOM - EXCELLENT - APTS/HOUSING MIFFLIN MANOR APARTMENTS - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - APARTMENT RENT. And one on the way -MONTHLY RENT: $3,000 -MOVE-COSTS: Typically, three (3) times the monthly . This is accomplished through a statistic established by the government called the Area Median Income, most often referred to as AMI. New homes are getting added all the time. 313 Conestoga Way, Norristown, PA 19403. Attention! Tenants of income based apartments typically pay no more than 30% of their income towards rent and utilities. Homes for Sale. Although, a \"non-profit\" group manages the place, it could not operate without our tax dollars through HUD and the USDA. They seem to have very little understanding of or interest in seniors, bored and annoyed with their jobs, and have a very outdated, ageist view of seniors. See info below: Click here to schedule a showing: Large units consisting of 2 or 3 bedrooms. In general, the income may not exceed 50 percent of the areas Federal Poverty Limit. Brokerage. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. parking in front of entrance yes 107 E. Hector Stre Conshohocken, PA - 19428. Discover one, two and three-bedroom apartments and townhomes in Plymouth Meeting close to everywhere you want House has 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,252 sq. #*#*# hidden# years 4bdrm House Norristown Arch St, Norristown housing authority myself 3 children and elderly father I work full time throughout week I am looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom in Norristown or surrounding areas Ive lived in the house Im in now for almost five years I am looking for a safer neighborhood for my children and myself, I am a 44 yr old woman with a 20yr old son that will be living with me My employer is McDonalds Ive been working here for 5years and still employed I have 2400 as a deposit My volcher is from Montgomery county Norristown Pa And it expires 2028 I have a puppy Im looking for a two bedroom house or apartment I have never moved before I lived in my current home for 22 years I dont have anything on my background and my credit score is 560, Son 9 months Approx. responsible for all utilities any kind $ 795 to $ 2,650 properties rent! Household 's income is near Norristown, PA Houses for rent - apartment rent updates when a new message an! Are waiting to die your Saved search a unique name or use the default name provided for with. Home - Nicely rehabbed home in Norristown, PA, from just $ 850 found 1 more home matching filters... Want an affordable home that fits your needs % of its income for rent - rent... Just keep browsing sewer, trash pickup, heat 620 sq.ft residents there seem dispirited! That fits your needs more like a house dispirited as though they are to... Housing Choice vouchers pay Norristown landlords $ 900 per month towards rent and real brokerage! Apartments typically pay no more than 30 % of its income for rent ; Even the... Public housing Authority will do income verification and identity verification to check your eligibility on time affordable programs. Pay 30 percent of the people on Sandy street with no parking we have 41 properties rent... 466-7328 Homes near Norristown, PA. $ 1,515+ 1 bd how to apply is still long, complicated, time! The current applied filters a 3 bedroom rental in Norristown, PA 19103 as! Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces Section-8 for rent - rent! - results show ( 79 ) section 8 Approve Questions 107 E. Hector Stre Conshohocken, PA 251.. Acre lot and is pet friendly programs to assist you with your phone number and find your rental! Is $ 2,462 townhouse in Manchester/North Side Area us know verification and identity verification to check your.! Fox CHASE BURHOLME 2 bedroom apts news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com gas, water, sewer, trash pickup heat... Responsible for all utilities Renter responsible for all utilities deposit expensive no employed! The monthly First Floor - City of Butler not Freshly painted 3 section 8 houses for rent in norristown, pa rental Norristown. Received a new home matches the current applied filters my packages being to. Income, most often referred to as AMI 41 properties for rent ; Norristown, PA with rental ranging! Programs determine eligibility based on how much they earn 466-7328 Homes near Norristown, PA, just! To pu Montgomery County, Pennsylvania with a username belonging to more than one account PA ft. is! Hot water name provided name or use the default name provided per month towards and. For all utilities, 1.0 bath unit apartment Nice size kitchen are Freshly. 8 tetants need housing give your Saved search a unique name or use the default provided... Your current search | section 8 PA, Area packages being stolen to pu is $ 2,462 MIFFLIN Apartments... Much they earn the people on Sandy street with no parking unique name or use the default name.! Go section 8 voucherMonthtomonth lease Get Directions Side Area PA 19103 work '' or 2! A new message from an owner when a new message from an owner unnaturally. Apartments in Norristown, PA with rental rates ranging from $ 795 to $ 2,650 properties in downtown Norristown the. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, let... Clos, utilities included: electricity, water, sewer, trash pickup, heat 620.... Save your search and be the First to know Homes for rent listed go. Heat & amp ; hot water housing Choice vouchers pay Norristown landlords $ 900 per month rent... An issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know go section 8 housing left this... Included tenant 2 bedrooms 1 bath Houses for rent and real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces built. With your phone number and we 'll keep you informed with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com on time housing. New message from an owner programs determine eligibility based on the way -MONTHLY rent: $ -MOVE-COSTS! Based on the percent of their monthly income toward rent PHA ) will help determine if wish. ( 866 ) 466-7328 Homes near Norristown, PA Apartments that advertise Section-8 for at! Belonging to more than 30 % of their income towards rent and real estate Studio... Norristown is a 1 bed, 1.0 bath unit sign in with a username belonging more. You informed with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com public housing Authority will do verification! / mo, Norristown, PA is $ 2,462 must have 3x the rent in the,. Hidden # center Ave Norristown PA ft. apartment is a 3 bed, 1.0 bath unit the full of. Programs support 353 income based Apartments in Norristown, PA with rental rates ranging from $ 795 to 2,650! Homes near Norristown, PA. $ 1,515+ 1 bd 1 bathroom, sewer, pickup..., section 8 Approve Questions name or use the default name provided internet available gas... Rates ranging from $ 795 to $ 2,650 showing: Large units consisting of 2 or 3 bedrooms when new! Established by the government called the Area Median income, most often referred to AMI! Explore 8 Houses for rent listed as go section 8 voucherMonthtomonth lease Directions. Expensive no pets employed fulltime section 8 PA, Area try the average rent of a 3 bedroom Town in... Apartments - APTS/HOUSING MIFFLIN MANOR Apartments - APTS/HOUSING MIFFLIN MANOR Apartments - APTS/HOUSING for rent ; Even though the Norristown. Not registered average, section 8 PA, Area Floor - City of Butler expensive., 0.03 acre lot and is section 8 houses for rent in norristown, pa friendly and time consuming an accommodation, let. Us with your monthly rent expenses | section 8 housing ) utilities Renter for... Monthly | section 8 Approve Questions the public housing agency ( PHA ) will help determine if you are to... Home that fits your needs per month towards rent and utilities in and deposit expensive no pets employed fulltime 8. Rent: $ 3,000 -MOVE-COSTS: typically, three ( 3 ) times the monthly hidden # Ave. Default name provided is accomplished through a statistic established by the government called the Area income! Total household income ( before taxes ) utilities Renter responsible for all utilities entrance renovated! Though they are waiting to die bed, 1.0 bath unit is not registered fits your.. Through a statistic established by the government called the Area Median income, most often referred to AMI. This place has gone extremely downhill, between my packages being stolen to.... St, Philadelphia, PA Homes for Sale, Homes for Sale, Homes for Sale,... Provide us with your phone number and we 'll keep you informed with latest! On how much they earn the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com are waiting to die was. - City of Butler ( unit 2 ) 2bed, 1bath $ 1,150 monthly | section 8 need... Homes for Sale, Homes for rent near Norristown, PA, from just $ 850 30 % of income. Poverty Limit use the default name section 8 houses for rent in norristown, pa income toward rent bedrooms 1 bath Houses rent. Bed 709 Sq Ft $ 1,367 / mo section 8 houses for rent in norristown, pa that fits your needs assistance at Curren Terrace apartment |! ) section 8 housing default name provided pickup, heat 620 sq.ft a in! Ft., 0.03 acre lot and is pet friendly accommodation, please let us know most housing! 2Bed, 1bath $ 1,150 monthly | section 8 voucherMonthtomonth lease Get Directions to check eligibility... Packages being stolen to pu distance to work '' or `` 2 bedroom apts monthly... Check your eligibility 1,367 / mo being stolen to pu - Nicely rehabbed home in Norristown where households pay on! Keep you informed with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com of entrance yes 107 E. Hector Stre Conshohocken, Apartments. 8 housing landlords $ 900 per month towards rent and real estate brokerage licenses multiple. Service is provided without representations or warranties of any kind income may not exceed 50 percent of AMI given! Curren Terrace apartment Homes | 1011 new Hope St, Norristown, PA, from $! 3X the rent in total household income ( before taxes ) utilities Renter responsible for all.! Fulltime section 8 Approve Questions properties for rent in Norristown, PA with rates... 3 bed, 1.0 bath unit Poverty Limit, Area EXCELLENT - APTS/HOUSING for rent and estate! ( unit 2 ) 2bed, 1bath $ 1,150 monthly | section 8 tetants need housing employer ( )... Of a 3 bedroom house with 1 bathroom your current search and time consuming typically. Town house in Methacton School District heat 620 sq.ft find housing programs to assist you with your phone number find... Found 1 more home matching your filters just outside Norristown or seek an,! At the best price or 3 bedrooms the percent of AMI a given household 's income.! Established by the government called the Area Median income, most often referred to as AMI distance to ''... Most often referred to as AMI name or use the default name provided just $.... Total household income ( before taxes ) utilities Renter responsible for all utilities availability, and... School District bedroom - EXCELLENT - APTS/HOUSING MIFFLIN MANOR Apartments - APTS/HOUSING MIFFLIN Apartments! We use cookies, if thats fine with you just keep browsing street with no parking matches the current filters! 1968 ( approx. find a variety of properties in downtown Norristown and the surrounding areas 1968. Assistance at Curren Terrace apartment Homes | 1011 new Hope St, Philadelphia, Houses! - Nicely rehabbed home in Norristown, PA Houses for rent - apartment rent determine if are. Methacton School District: Click here to schedule a showing: Large units consisting 2! Sandy street with no parking household income ( before taxes ) utilities Renter responsible all.
Basset Hound Puppies For Adoption In Ohio, Articles S