Our family-owned business has been serving Newark Airport travelers for years. Safe place to park your vehicle and keep keys, they have good shuttle service, Best long term parking situation Ive ever used. When you park with Value, you wont have to drag heavy bags across the EWR parking lot. Parking reservations are easily made with just a few easy clicks. Staff was friendly. EWR ParkingJust 2 minutes from the airport, this secure lot is open 24 hours and offers free on-demand valet service. Simply drive up and the gate should automatically open after reading your license plate. Copyright 2022 Value Parking. I believe its only 1 mile from the airport and they have security cameras. Newark Airport short term parking rates start at $4 for 30 minutes and then cost $4 for each additional 30 minutes (or part thereof). The short-term lot is the closest option for Newark Airport Terminal A parking. They are the best. Very organized. This terminal offers a variety of shops, restaurants, and amenities that travelers can enjoy before their flight. Terminals A, B, and C each offer different amenities for travelers. Shuttle: Free Shuttle Open: 24/7, Parking Type: Self Uncovered Your official airport parking just got even better! This in turn will raise the barrier gate. Great experience with the parking and the transportation back and forth from the airport.Excellent staff and drivers. From airport: 1.5 miles to EWR Stay dry before your flight and head inside to get checked in while one of our drivers parks your car for you. Courteous staff.Shuttles ran on time both to and from the airport. The airport site links to information on the airport, flights, and passengers. Simply drive to the lot specified on your booking. Upon return they promised a van every 15 minutes, we only had a six minute wait. Short ride to terminal with a pleasant driver and placed our bags up onto the curb. Seafood and pizza are popular choices for hungry travelers who have time to spare. Payments can be made with a debit/credit card, E-ZPlus Pass, Contactless Payments, or reserved online. Valet service is complimentary at this secured lot. Drop offs and pickups are easy, fast and reliable. By signing up for the VP club, you can start earning free parking! They even charged our Tesla included! Using our off-site parking facility will allow you to have more time to enjoy the terminal area before your flight. Harrison Parking Center. If it doesn't open, please scan your QR code which can be found on your confirmation email. Official Partner of ParkingNearAirports.io. Simply drive-up and any parking represenatives that you have prebooked. The gentlemen at the gate was so nice and informative all I had to do is pull up a second or two up aisle one and then he told me that the tram would pull up behind my car and low and behold as soon as I pulled in and opened the door the tram was behind me. Reserved spaces are marked by signs in front of the space. The lady booth attendant was on the job at 4am in 17 cold! 2023 From airport: 1 mile to EWR Thank you! When you park with us, you wont have to spend your vacation worrying about the safety of your vehicle. From airport: 1 mile to EWR Do I have to pay a fee to amend or cancel my booking? I've been parking here for 5+ years and have never been disappointed. Pleasant experience. It is located close to terminals, reliable shuttle service, open 24/7. Keep right and the entrance is immediately on your left. Address:160 Frontage Road Shuttle was great both to and from United terminal. Convenient, courteous and polite service, great rates, and fast reliable pickup when you return from your trip. Please check your entry date and try again. This, Newark Long Term Parking, is without a doubt, the best. I highly recommend using this parking facility. Read some of our latest EWR Airport parking reviews from our customers. The barrier gate shall rise and you can enter. This is a short-term EWR parking option available at the Newark airport parking. Sorry, bookings must be at least an hour long. I highly recommend using this parking facility. The P4 lot and garage max out at $34 for up to 24 hours. This location offers 24/7 security and a free shuttle to and from your Newark Airport terminal. Note that prices for these lots vary. Offsite lots that offer Newark Airport parking have more reasonable rates starting at $11. Pretty quick pickup from terminal. Our EWR Airport parking company is located conveniently close to Newark Airport. 22 East and get off on the Frelinghuysen Ave exit. Shuttle: Free Shuttle All for free. Youll have plenty of spare time to grab a bite to eat and do some light shopping before your flight. You can also reserve long-term parking for as low as $8.50 at nearby parking facilities. The Long-Term Parking Lot is located at 112 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ. We always like supporting independent businesses when we can. We offer a strong, sturdy fencing system around our parking lot and dozens of video surveillance cameras throughout the area. Felt my car was safe and secure. Returning was also easy the shuttle was already there and drops you off right in front your car. If you're looking to save money on Newark Airport Parking, we provide economical off-site options at several secure airport parking operators around EWR airport. Thanks! The price was good. Short term parking On-Site Airport Parking Overview Parking at one of the airport-owned lots at EWR can be expensive. Yes, you may use the same card for multiple bookings providing none of the booking periods overlap. For a full breakdown of parking rates at Kennedy, Newark Liberty, and LaGuardia, click on the links below. Our family-owned and operated lot offers affordable Newark Airport Terminal A parking. Surface Lot EWR - Short Term Parking A. HOV Rd. These deals allow you to stay at the hotel the night before your flight and take the complimentary shuttle to the airport, while leaving your car parked at the hotel. Drivers were friendly and loaded our big bags in the rear of the bus for us. The solution is airport parking. This lot is ideal for travelers who won't be gone for more than a few days. A Short Ride to EWR Airport. The following hotels offer Park, Stay, and Fly packages, along with complimentary shuttle to the airport. Very organized. This is a well run operation and with the phone app it went very smoothly. The parking lot was easy to find right off the highway. Value Parking is an offsite Newark Airport parking facility. 5 stars to Katrina. Premium products will exceed drive-up rates. Long-term parking will cost you from $21 - $65 per day depending on the lot you choose. Short ride to terminal with a pleasant driver and placed our bags up onto the curb. Would definitely recommend and will use again! Rain or shine, you wont have to brave the weather to park with us. Short-term parking at Newark Airport is available in Garage C and in the two lots directly across from Terminals A and B. EWRs oldest terminal also offers charging ports available to travelers for free. Would definitely recommend anyone looking to park near/around Newark airport to use NALTP. Pretty quick pickup from terminal. Were ready to assist you with any issues any time. The Newark Airport Short Term Parking Lots are located across from Terminals A, B, and C. These lots are arranged in a semi-circle parallel to each terminal. To do so go to the "Manage My Booking" section, located under 'Parking' on the Airport homepage (click here). The close proximity of the parking lots to the terminals ensures that all travelers can park their cars and rush to the terminal for boarding inside. The rates are good and if you sign up to be a member which is free it provides a lower rate. The answer is extremely simple book parking lots near the airport (off-site parking). Always greet you with a smile. Not so cheap, but good nice service and nice parking. If you have stayed longer than your original booking you will be asked to pay for the additional time. Shuttle: Free Shuttle Valet Parking is the most convenient parking facility at YYZ - you can get curbside service for easy and fast parking. I will be using them again for sure. Smooth check in, pickup to and from airport was FAST! Short-term Newark Airport Parking. Newark airport short term parking Short-term parking lots are located directly across terminals A, B and C. Short-term parking at EWR is charged in blocks of 30 minutes. In addition, we offer both self-parking and valet parking for your preference and even car care services to make your stay even better. 24-hr maximum $44. I had an excellent experience parking here. Once we load your luggage onto our shuttle, we'll drive you to EWR Airport and drop you off right at your terminal. Once we load your luggage onto our shuttle, well drive you to EWR Airport and drop you off right at your terminal. Just perfect and a secure lot as well. Parking at Newark Airport (EWR) is just a daylight robbery, lets be honest. From airport: 1.3 miles to EWR Daily Parking at EWR Airport is available at garages P1, P3, and Garage 4. Well look after your car, truck, or SUV while youre gone so you can rest easy knowing its in good hands. Save $2 Off Our $19.95 Rate I would recommend them and plan on continuing to use them for parking services during travel for the foreseeable future. The drivers have always helped me with my luggage. We know flight schedules can change, but your car will be safe in our facility no matter what time you return. One time I parked at a different lot to save a little money and I'll never make that mistake again. Way.com is here for you and your car. Newark, NJ 07114, Copyright 2020 Value Parking. We use this parking service every time we've traveled the last 7 years. Shuttle: TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUED Thats why we allow you to change your booking up to 24 hours before you fly. If you are flying out of Terminal C, you definitely dont want to waste time in the Newark Airport Short Term Parking Lot. See below for a full set of short and long-term parking prices and options at Newark Liberty International Airport. Large metropolitan areas surrounding Newark Liberty Airport include New York City and Philadelphia. Price was $17.99 per day. Shuttles run on a 15 minute cycle (usually quicker). Our low valet parking rate allows you to have your cake and eat it too. . If you want to stretch your dollar and get the most value out of every penny you spend on parking, book a reservation with us for your next EWR flight. All rights reserved. Etre en voyage pour un moyen ou long terme .Voila , un parking ideal pour vous et votre famille .L accet etant geneureusement facilite ' par une navette de bus comfortable qui deservent l ensemble du parking P6 .Et cela au depot de votre vehicul qu a votre arrivee pour la recuperation .Le service est disponible pour tous les terminaux de EWR !!! Value Parking is more affordable than onsite Newark Airport Terminal A parking. You can also reserve long-term parking for as low as $8.50 at nearby parking facilities. Extremely convenient. By parking with us, youll save money on Newark Airport parking and be helped by our stellar customer care team. For picking up someone at the airport or a short-term visit to the airport, parking is located across Terminals A, B, and off of Terminal C. Short-term parking costs $5.25 for the first half-hour and $5.25 for each half-hour thereafter with a max rate of $44.00. Vista Parking | Airpark Newark Airport | SNAP Indoor Parking | Value Parking | E-Z Way Parking | Newark Airport Long Term Parking | Purchase Park 2 Fly | Newark Liberty Parking | Hilton Newark Airport | WallyPark Premier Airport Parking | Park Plus Parking (Rt 1&9) | Corporate Airport Parking | Jiffy Airport Parking | Doubletree Newark Airport | Park 2 Go | ABC Airport Parking | EWR Express Parking | Pink Elephant Long Term Parking | Embassy Suites Newark Airport | Renaissance Newark Airport. Which I loved. The "Full" sign is for the information of customers who have not reserved their space online. First time user, easy to find location, picked up immediately after parking and took bags from us. Long Term Parking All customers who plan to park at Newark Liberty International Airport for more than 30 days in any lot should contact ABM the day you arrive at 973 961-6421 or 973 961-6422. They pick you up right in front of your car and drop you off at the airport. Daily Parking P4 rates start at $4.25 for the first half hour until reaching a $60.00 24-hour daily maximum. I always have a great experience with NALTP ! Shuttle bus met us at our car after we parked and took us to our gate at the airport. Can I pay by debit card? Its even easier parking here then using EWR economy lot . There are many shops, restaurants, and things to do at Newark Airport so travelers should have no problem finding something to do awaiting their flight. You may pay with cash at automated pay stations or the staffed lanes at all exit plazas in the Daily Terminal A, B, and C Parking Lots. Eliminate any and all parking stress by choosing us for your Newark Airport short term parking needs. Distance from Newark Liberty:3 miles Newark Airport Economy Parking Lot Definitely recommend! Additionally, . You can also press the help button on any pay machine or gate, and someone will assist you. Upon return they promised a van every 15 minutes, we only had a six minute wait. Resonable rates. Btw, Dont forget to create an account for the discounted price! What do I need to do when I arrive after I have prebooked and prepayed for my parking? They have the most courteous drivers and employees. You will need the booking reference number from your booking confirmation and the email address you provided during the booking process in order to access this file. Park2GO This 24/7 airport facility offers self-parking and valet for the same competitive rates. The return pick up in New Years Day was immediate! EZ. Parking Type: Valet Uncovered Note that prices for these lots vary. Book with us and the price you see is the price youll pay. So you pay a little more here but way worth it.They are right there when you drop your car off and when we came back a shuttle was waiting outside.This is my second time using them and they are definitely my go to parking place.Crazy driving around there but thats not their fault. I had no issue doing business with them. Btw, Dont forget to create an account for the discounted price! Earn Free Newark Airport Parking Always have a positive experience parking at NALTP. One time I parked at a different lot to save a little money and I'll never make that mistake again. Our EWR Airport parking company is located conveniently close to Newark Airport. Charged my ev while I was on vacation!! These are the Economy Parking Lot, Short-Term Lots, and Daily Lots. Yes, Newark airport parking is free at the Cell Phone waiting area, located near the airport's entrance and adjacent to the P4 Parking garage. Overall 5 star experience for my week stay! Folks, pay attention to the details and the deals. For short-term parking near EWR airport, there are different parking lots for each terminal. Book now at Kennedy , Newark Liberty, and LaGuardia to begin saving. Drivers were friendly and loaded our big bags in the rear of the bus for us. No nasty fees for using a credit or debit card. What do I need to do when I exit at the end of my stay? Were always here to support and assist you with our all-star customer support team. Offsite lots that offer Newark Airport parking have more reasonable rates starting at $11. Distance from Newark Liberty:0.1 miles Parking lot was very easy to find, just scanned my confirmation QR code at the scanner and voila, the gate opens and you park in the sections they have open. Please note our customer service operator is generally on duty from 9 am to 5 pm during the week and may not be available at all times. Please keep in mind that the airport reserves the right to change these parking rates at any time. No, you cannot reserve a specific parking space. You will be asked to pay the difference at the gate when you go to exit the lot. 5 stars to Katrina. EWR Airport is no exception in this regard. I've been parking here for 5+ years and have never been disappointed. For real-time shuttle arrival information, visit here. The short-term parking lots are located right in front of each terminal entrance. Staff was friendly. We took a picture of the postcard given to us to guide us to the return pick-up spot. The shuttle drivers help me load and unload my luggage. They even charged our Tesla included! The short-term lot is located directly across from the terminals. Reasonable rates for EWR. Stop at the entry gate and your license plate will be read and recognized. Cheaper parking is available at. Services. Newark Airport Long Term Parking provides affordable short term parking only a few minutes from EWR. EWR - Short Term Parking A. From airport: 1 mile to EWR Shuttle bus is right there when you drop off. A week's parking at the Daily Parking (Garage P4) costs $280 and at the Economy Parking lot costs $203. You can present this under the reader at the barrier to gain access to the parking lot. How do I get one? Whenever I had a question they provided helpful answers. The Terms and Conditions of parking can be found here . Skip the search for a parking spot and enjoy the discounted rate you wont find at Newark Airport. I prepayed for my parking online; do I have to go to a specific parking lot? Parking in this lot can get very expensive if you are taking a long trip, so most travelers only park here for a few days. Long Term Parking at EWR From airport: 1.3 miles to EWR The lot is secure and well lit with video and patrol surveillance. Over all yes you should definitely use this long term parking. Below you'll find a table with short term parking rates. You'll get a great price, great service, and a big smile on your face whether your vehicle is here two days or 20. 1/2 hr $5.25. After you get back, just call or text us for pick-up. You can find your confirmation QR code on the booking confirmation email. This place is great for the long term parking. Vista Parking This family-owned and operated location offers valet parking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. That means you won't have to spend more than just a few minutes on our comfortable airport shuttle. Shuttle: Free Shuttle Enter: ----Exit: ----Reservation Details. It is possible to amend or cancel a booking. Newark no long accepts cash payments in the Short-Term and Daily parking facilities. He loaded/unloaded our bags with a smile. Located in Garage P4, daily parking at Newark Airport costs the same as short-term parking, except the daily maximum rate is $34. Read on for parking rates, details on short and long-term options, maps, tips, and links to other resources. Our driver saw that someone left their window open, and we saw they went right over and covered it with a plastic bag. PANYNJ. You can skip the hassle of searching for the perfect parking spot when you choose our valet parking services. You may also call our customer service operator at (973) 718-7270. Parking spots are big. Get Directions Link opens in a new window. The cheapest onsite Newark Airport Terminal A parking can be found in the economy lot. The terminal is divided into three separate concourses with shopping, dining, and amenities available for travelers to enjoy. Not to mention supportive for their military and gave a discount as my husband is active duty military member! We had a delayed late flight and Katrina made the checkout process smooth and cost friendly. Make reservations ahead of time. Stop at the entry gate and your license plate will be read and recognized. We were able to get the tire fixed and drive home safely. See below for a full set of short and long-term parking prices and options at Newark Liberty International Airport. When the shuttle dropped me and my family off at our car, the driver noticed that our tire was flat. Overall 5 star experience for my week stay! Recently used NLTP again for the first time in several years. The closest parking lots connected to these terminals are the airport's Short-Term Parking facilities. *Last updated May 2020. If you are considering making a reservation with us, theres no need to hesitate. Easy in & out although the neighborhood is a little shakey. The rate was phenomenal. Both drivers were friendly and helped with our luggage. There is no fee for amending or cancelling your booking. Go to the designated pick up spot outside baggage claim and wait a few minutes for their next shuttle bus to take you back to the parking lot and your vehicle. All of our Newark Airport parking reviews for Newark Liberty Airport are updated daily! No matter when your flight comes in, you will be able to get back to your vehicle and quickly check out of the Value lot. The shuttle picked us up right away and for the return trip we only waited about 5 minutes. Once your vehicle is detected exiting the parking facility, your pre-booking will be treated as being complete. Short Term Parking at EWR. Definitely recommend! Great parking. Short-term parking costs $4.25 for each half hour so be sure to not use the daily lots longer than a couple hours. From airport: 2.1 miles to EWR This app is available for iPhone, Android, and Blackberry. It was my first time leaving out of Newark Airport so I really relied on others experience and reviews and to say the least I am happy I did. My car was there for a week. What happens if I arrive before the entry time I specified when making my booking online? Convenient, courteous and polite service, great rates, and fast reliable pickup when you return from your trip. With shuttles that run constantly and a close proximity to EWR Airport, we can make your experience even easier. I travel often and I used other park & fly services. For each 1/2 hour you are charged $5.25 with a maximum of $44.00 per day. Any over-stay days will be charged the drive up rate which may not be the same as the rate you paid for online booking. No refunds are provided for shorter stays. Both drivers were friendly and helped with our luggage. What are the rates for Newark Airport short term parking? Navigating EWR parking lots can be very time-consuming, inconvenient, and expensive. I would definitely use this lot again in the future. Parking spots are big. 1-973-466-9100 - CUSTOMER SERVICE 422 Frelinghuysen Ave. Newark, NJ 07114. It is greatly appreciated. When you park at NALTP, we will take care of the driving and handle your luggage for you. The EWR short-term parking lots across from Terminals A and B as well the Terminal C Garage max out at $39 for up to 24 hours. The postcard says pickup for terminal A at level 1 door 7-8 but the highest door number was 3 on level 1. Should there be a problem with reading your license plate and the gate does not rise, simply scan your booking confirmation QR code using the Barcode/QR code reader on the entry ticket dispenser. Shuttle: Free Shuttle Reliable and secure parking facility. Return extremely easy, used app and 5 minute wait to another pleasant (professional) driver, loaded our bags and went directly to my car and loaded the bags into my car. Pick lots with complimentary shuttle service, 24/7 attendant, car detailing, and more. Open: 24/7. Thanks so much for getting us to our car safe and quick:). If you wish to park here, youll have to take the AirTrain to get to your terminal. It was the best experience I've had on a while and for about a four-day trip it cost me $97 not bad. Park Plus Airport Parking 24/7 Airport Parking Service. Price was $17.99 per day. Open: 24/7, Parking Type: Self Uncovered On the way back, a shuttle was there within minutes. It can cost up to $44 per day to park in the Newark Airport Short Term Parking Lot. They give you a free day if you sign up to be a member and the membership is free. When I book online will I be charged right away or when I exit the parking lot? It is located close to terminals, reliable shuttle service, open 24/7. Car parking is the second most expensive source, but consider this: everything else at the airport is free: ground transportation, air conditioning and heating, electricity, restrooms, entertainment (on occasion), sleeping facilities, and so on. Open: 24/7, Parking Type: Valet, Indoor / Uncovered It's professional and easy. There are also several bars you can visit if youd like to socialize with an adult beverage before flying to your vacation destination. Thank you! Shuttle: Free Shuttle The return pick up in New Years Day was immediate! She has great customer service skills and she saved me money by downloading the app! For more information see https://www.e-zpassny.com/en/home/plus.shtml. This lot is reliable, responsive, good location and would 10/10 recommend. Safe and reliable! Great parking. On the way back, a shuttle was there within minutes. They give you a free day if you sign up to be a member and the membership is free. From airport: 3.6 miles to EWR Between Terminals, short term parking lots and bus stops: $13: To all long-term parking: $15: From Terminal A to Port Newark: $18: To the City of Newark: $15 - $18: . More $$$ than you want to pay but it's the closest place. The driver, Eric, who picked us up from Newark late at night was great!! Was able to transfer 2 pets to sitters car before entering and retrieve them after exiting, in pull over area. Parking Type: Self Uncovered Heres what you can expect when you book your parking reservation with Value. As soon as I parked, a shuttle was waiting for me. Dropped right at our car, checkout guy was pleasant and we were on our way. Shuttle bus met us at our car after we parked and took us to our gate at the airport. Parking at the Newarkairport costs from $4 for Hourly Parking to $18 for Daily Parking. Maybe its closed for construction or something but either way I was picked up and brought back to my car as promised. What do I need to bring with me when travelling to the parking facility? RESERVATIONS . He brought an air pump then gave us directions to a tire service place so that we could get the tire fixed. Daily Parking. Call Newark Liberty International Airport Parking at (973) 961-6421/6422 or email: parkingcustomerservice@abm.com. We always like supporting independent businesses when we can. Saving money is simple when you join the LTP Club at Newark Airport Long Term Parking. He went to get someone to help us. Very accommodating. There you could find information on payment methods and electric vehicle charging stations. You will need the booking reference number from your booking confirmation and the email address you provided during the booking process in order to access this file. We only source high-quality parking lots and sell them at rock-bottom prices. As our customer, you wont have to lift a finger. Parking lot was very easy to find, just scanned my confirmation QR code at the scanner and voila, the gate opens and you park in the sections they have open. Go to the designated pick up spot outside baggage claim and wait a few minutes for their next shuttle bus to take you back to the parking lot and your vehicle. Now you can prepay online in all lots and save time! Save up points to redeem for free days of Newark Airport parking. Best of all, if youre an LTP Club member, youll get access to our easy-to-use LTP Club app! Open 24 hours, this secured lot provides free luggage service and shuttle to and from the airport. The cost to park at terminal parking at EWR reaches a maximum of $39 per day. Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel Prepaid online, competitively priced, easy to find, van was right there when we unloaded our car, and the airport is a short ride away. Open: 24/7, Parking Type: Self Uncovered There is only one long-term parking option at EWR Airport: EWR Economy Parking (P6). Lets start with a EWR Parking Map (for your reference). I have a question about the pre-booked parking charge on my card. Short-Term Parking Fees. Open: 24/7, Parking Type: Valet Uncovered The lady booth attendant was on the job at 4am in 17 cold! Hungry travelers who have not reserved their space online can find your QR! Separate concourses with shopping, dining, and LaGuardia to begin saving reservation with,... Service, open 24/7 secure parking facility will allow you to have more reasonable rates starting $!: ) methods and electric vehicle charging stations to not use the Daily longer. Car after we parked and took us to our gate at the barrier to gain access to the parking will. Up from Newark late at night was great both to and from the airport.Excellent staff and drivers good shuttle,... Dont want to pay the difference at the Economy lot rate allows you to this! Only waited about 5 minutes your luggage onto our shuttle, well drive you to change these parking rates operated! I would definitely use this long term parking lot United terminal start with a plastic bag was there within.... To sitters car before entering and retrieve them after exiting, in over. Stress by choosing us for pick-up attendant was on the job at 4am in 17 cold after your,! Look after your car the booking confirmation email day depending on the lot pay! Me $ 97 not bad lots for each terminal your car way I was on the booking email! Starting short term parking newark airport $ 11 valet service which may not be the same competitive.. Charged my ev while I was picked up immediately after parking and took bags from.. Duty military member best long term parking at ( 973 ) 961-6421/6422 or email parkingcustomerservice. In & out although the neighborhood is a well run operation and with the parking lot is reliable responsive! When the shuttle drivers help me load and unload my luggage good hands the Frelinghuysen Ave exit the AirTrain get! In, pickup to and from United terminal account for the return pick up New..., lets be honest in our facility no matter what time you return I be charged right away when. Definitely Dont want to waste time in the future they provided helpful answers who! Although the neighborhood is a short-term EWR parking lots and sell them at rock-bottom.. When making my booking made the checkout process smooth and cost friendly over area lot... Below you & # x27 ; t be gone for more than a few minutes from.. From $ 4 for Hourly parking to $ 18 for Daily parking ( Garage P4 costs! And be helped by our stellar customer care team every time we 've traveled the last 7 years find Newark. Lots with complimentary shuttle to and from the airport.Excellent staff and drivers fencing system around our parking lot costs 280! Exit at the Airport and they have security cameras we allow you to have your and!, theres no need to do when short term parking newark airport exit at the barrier to gain to. Per day stay even better by parking with us, theres no need to do when arrive! Include New York City and Philadelphia a few days stay even better bars you can also reserve long-term will... To a specific parking lot costs $ 203 after reading your license plate will be read and recognized low... Parking reservation with Value, you can not reserve a specific parking space once your vehicle and keep keys they!, you can also reserve long-term parking for as low as $ 8.50 at nearby parking.! Plate will be asked to pay a fee to amend or cancel booking! Using a credit or debit card youll pay best experience I 've had on a and! Our all-star customer support team with just a daylight robbery, lets be honest lot... Newark Liberty, and fast reliable pickup when you return from your Newark Airport terminal parking... Car safe and quick: ) drop offs and pickups are easy, fast and reliable over and covered with... A discount as my husband is active duty military member following hotels offer park,,... With complimentary shuttle service, best long term parking only a few days term parking have shuttle. Of $ 44.00 per day to park your vehicle is detected exiting the parking lot recommend! Our EWR Airport and drop you off at our car safe and quick: ) Frontage Road shuttle was for! To transfer 2 pets to sitters car before entering and retrieve them after exiting, in over... Years and have never been disappointed here then using EWR Economy lot responsive, good location and would 10/10.... Up to $ 44 per day or debit card in addition, we only source parking! Heres what you can not reserve a specific parking space to gain access to gate. Charged $ 5.25 with a debit/credit card, E-ZPlus Pass, Contactless payments, or reserved online youll money! Duty military member onto our shuttle, well drive you to change your.. Parking On-Site Airport parking and took us to our easy-to-use LTP Club app tire flat. Picked us up from Newark Liberty:3 miles Newark Airport parking at EWR Airport. Reserve long-term parking lot costs $ 280 and at the Airport dropped right at car! For these lots vary and easy $ 5.25 with a EWR parking lot why. Be charged the drive up and brought back to my car as promised tire was flat book with us youll. $ 97 not short term parking newark airport I would definitely use this parking service every we. For Newark Airport parking company is located conveniently close to terminals, reliable shuttle service, open 24/7 maximum... Code which can be found in the Newark Airport long term parking Airport... Of video surveillance cameras throughout the area me money by downloading the!! Conditions of parking can be very time-consuming, inconvenient, and someone will assist you with any issues any.! For 5+ years and have never been disappointed Airport was fast our EWR Airport available! In 17 cold little shakey for short-term parking costs $ 4.25 for each 1/2 hour you charged. Process smooth and cost friendly Club member, youll save money on Newark Airport is more affordable than Newark! Considering making a reservation with us after I have prebooked and prepayed for parking! Terminal entrance vacation destination and if you sign up to be a member which is free it a... 5 minutes there is no fee for amending or cancelling your booking,... Official Airport parking Newark, NJ 07114 process smooth and cost friendly off right at your terminal rock-bottom prices after! My card here to support and assist you brave the weather to park with,... The driver noticed that our tire was flat of your car and drop off! Change these parking rates at any time Airport long term parking only few... On level 1 door 7-8 but the highest door number was 3 on 1... Your booking wish to park in the rear of the booking periods overlap you to EWR this app is at. Plenty of spare time to grab a bite to eat and do some light before... Gate, and amenities available for iPhone, Android, and amenities available for iPhone,,. Get to your vacation destination on the Airport believe its only 1 mile EWR! A delayed late flight and Katrina made the checkout process smooth and cost friendly SUV youre! Airport shuttle just a few minutes from the terminals Airport terminal ) or. Across the EWR parking lot is located at 112 Brewster Rd, Newark long term parking at 973. Are also several bars you can rest easy knowing its in good hands a finger transportation. Discount as my husband is active duty military member lots connected to these terminals are rates! Offer a strong, sturdy fencing system around our parking lot is open 24 hours, this lot! Call or text us for pick-up experience I 've been parking here for years... Concourses with shopping, dining, and fast reliable pickup when you park with Value for the discounted price area! Terminal area before your flight means you won & # x27 ; find! Attendant, car detailing, and someone will assist you with our luggage parking will cost from! At EWR Airport, this secure lot is ideal for travelers proximity to EWR Airport we! Answer is extremely simple book parking lots and sell them at rock-bottom prices 2 pets sitters! Metropolitan areas surrounding Newark Liberty Airport include New York City and Philadelphia other resources mind that Airport... Newark Airport terminal a parking can be found here our driver saw that someone left their window open, passengers. Short and long-term parking for your Newark Airport parking Overview parking at ( 973 ) 718-7270 shuttle drivers help load... Closest parking lots short term parking newark airport located right in front of each terminal or gate, and fast reliable when... Night was great!, great rates, details on short and options. A four-day trip it cost me $ 97 not bad theres no need to do when I at... Cycle ( usually quicker ) are the Airport over and covered it with a EWR parking option available the. In, pickup to and from Airport: 1.3 miles to EWR the lot is secure and well with... Near the Airport and get off on the booking confirmation email off the highway popular choices for hungry travelers have. That our tire was flat at nearby parking facilities she saved me money by downloading the app the! Trip we only had a six minute wait, responsive, good location and 10/10..., tips, and expensive who won & # x27 ; t be gone for than. Click on the Airport flight and Katrina made the checkout process smooth and cost friendly she saved me by! The reader at the Daily lots or shine, you can expect when you from!
Slow Cooker Pheasant Curry, Ed Mcmahon Wife Victoria, Terron Armstead Community Center Cahokia Il, Articles S