1/25 Also wondering which committees have made calls. 2/12 Congrats to anyone on this forum who got an offer or an alternate offer. 02/10. SSRC activities span more than 80 countries on 6 continents, Apply for research opportunities across the globe, Contributions fund research and scholarship worldwide. In other words, are you out of the running if you don't get the form request? Finally, that submit button at the end does not mean submit the pdf documents, it means submit the whole entire grant. 3 reviewers all gave positive feedback. As part of the 20th anniversary series, the IDRF staff speaks with 2006 International Dissertation Research Fellowship recipient Ahmed El Shamsy. 3/24 Acceptance email (notice of nomination before trustee vote), March 2: got a rejection email saying that they have candidate campus visits scheduled x2, (Applied: 1x Medieval English literature). 06/22 - After asking about it a week ago, I got this message: "The Peace Scholar Dissertation fellowship will be announced by the end of June, 2021.". 2/9 I applied to Art History/Visual Culture and haven't heard a peep yet! 4/14: I can confirm that some rejections went out a couple days ago. [adding to my post a few hours later that I think people wrote more in this thread below but it is now removed. (5/4) My coordinator said dont expect anything before September. This waiting game is terrible. Rejected via email at 5:04 pm ET. Request for transcripts received at 12:08 am ET (2/5). Ppl at my uni who've gotten it said they had the impression that it's entirely based on the point system. Humanities and Social Sciences Postdocs 2022-2023, RECENT ACTIVITY on Dissertation Fellowships 2021-2022 Wiki, AERA Minority Dissertation Fellowship Program in Education Research, ACLS / Mellon Dissertation Completion Fellowships, Alvin H. Johnson AMS 50 Dissertation Fellowships, American Philosophical Society Predoctoral Fellowship, American-Scandinavian Foundation (ASF) Fellowships & Grants for Americans, American Sociological Association Minority Fellows Program, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs Research Fellowships, Harvard University, Boston College AADS (African and African Diaspora Studies) Dissertation Fellowship, CAORC Mediterranean Regional Research Fellowship, Carter G. Woodson Pre-Doctoral/Post-Doctoral Fellowship (University of Virginia), CASVA Pre-Doctoral Fellowship, National Gallery of Art, Center for Jewish History Dissertation Fellowship, Center for Military History Dissertation Fellowship, Charlotte W. Newcombe Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship, Chiang Ching-kuo Foundation Dissertation Fellowship, Consortium for Faculty Diversity (Dissertation and Postdoctoral Fellowship Fellowships), Consortium for History of Science, Medicine, and Technology Dissertation Fellowship, Dartmouth College Chvez/Eastman/Marshall Dissertation Fellowship, Emslie Horniman Anthropological Scholarship Fund, Ernest May Fellowship in History and Policy, Frederick Douglass Institute for African and African-American Studies Pre-doctoral Fellowship, Frick Anne L. Poulet Curatorial Fellowship, Gaius Charles Bolin Dissertation Fellowship, Graduate Women in Science National Fellowship Program, Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies Academy Scholars Program, Henry Luce/ACLS Dissertation Fellowship in American Art, Hobart and William Smith - Fisher Center Predoctoral Fellowship, IHR Doctoral Fellowship (Scouloudi, Thornley, RHS), Institute for Turkish Studies Dissertation Writing Grant, Ithaca College Pre-Doctoral Diversity Fellowship, Japan Foundation Japanese Studies Fellowship, Jefferson Scholars Foundation National Fellowship (UVA), Jennings Randolph Peace Scholarship Dissertation Program, Koc Research Center for Anatolian Civilizations Residential Fellowship, Kress Foundation History of Art Institutional Fellowships, Lake Institute Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship, Lewis and Clark Fund for Exploration and Field Research, Louisville Institute Dissertation Fellowship, Marilyn Yarbrough Dissertation/Teaching Fellowship (Kenyon College), Mellon-CES Dissertation Completion Fellowship in European Studies, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Art History Fellowships, Minerva-USIP Peace and Security Scholarship, Mitchem Dissertation Fellowship Program (Marquette University), MIT SHASS Diversity Predoctoral Fellowship, NAEd/Spencer Dissertation Fellowship Program, NSF Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grant, New York Botanical Gardens Humanities Institute Research Fellowship, Penn Predoctoral Fellowships for Excellence through Diversity, RBS-MELLON SOCIETY OF FELLOWS IN CRITICAL BIBLIOGRAPHY, Robert H. N. Ho Family Foundation for Buddhist Studies/ACLS Dissertation Fellowship, Smith Richardson Foundation, World Politics & Statecraft Fellowship, Smithsonian Institution Fellowship Program (SIFP) (Predoctoral), SHAFR Marilyn Blatt Young Dissertation Completion Fellowship, Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations (SHAFR) Research Grants, Tobin Project Graduate Fellowship and Workshop, Tobin Project Prospectus Development Workshop, Tufts University Mellon Comparative Global Humanities Dissertation Fellowship, University of California @ Davis Provost's Dissertation Year Fellowship, UCLA Clark Library Predoctoral Fellowship, University of California Santa Barbara Black Studies Dissertation Fellowship, University of Southern California (USC) Shoah Foundation Center for Advanced Genocide Research Fellowships, UT Austin Harry Ransom Center Research Fellowships, Washington College - Part-time Fellowship in Literature, History, Culture, Art of the Americas before 1830, Weatherhead Fellowship (SAR Residential Fellows Program), Woodrow Wilson Dissertation Fellowship in Women's Studies, Yale ISS Smith Richardson Predoctoral Fellowship, Yale ISS Henry A. Kissinger Predoctoral Fellowship, http://academicjobs.wikia.com/wiki/Dissertation_Fellowships_2020-2021?feed=rss&action=history, 68.65.175.83: Added my current app status, 202.241.124.16: added an update re: receipt of fellowship news, http://academicjobs.wikia.com/wiki/Dissertation_Fellowships_2021-2022?feed=rss&action=history, https://forum.thegradcafe.com/topic/127397-2021-ford-foundation-fellowship/page/2/#comments, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C5IatXf3eViLQJylxSaHQGibw4Cz8A941PV_i-5_ufg/edit, https://www.washcoll.edu/learn-by-doing/starr/index.php, This is an initial post to start the page as in years past - please add calls and information! Feb. 15 for grad students, March 15 for undergrads. It disappeared today though and my application is now current. Applicants must seek their own affiliations, The application deadline is November 1, 2021. 6/22 - no word on my end. Has anyone else heard from Dartmouth? For the rest of us, suerte with everything else! x2. (4/18) So while we wait, does anyone know if you need to get the 100 points (or more) to be accepted? Sounds like not everyone has been notified yet. The 18 accepted applicants will receive an email from ---[[1]], which will provide additional information. 1/26: Usually it's by the end of the first week in Feb, though sometimes has been as late as mid/late February. I know we probably won't hear til March, but a boy can dream 2/10 The thing that formerly said "SIFP" on my app in the SOLAA portal has now been updated to "SAAM" -- anyone else? Complete all PhD requirements except on-site research by the time the fellowship begins. Web2022 International Dissertation Research Fellowship (IDRF) Competition Create a New Account Your Information First Name Last Name Email Address Phone Number Address Home Address Street Address Line 2 City Country State / Province Zip / Postal Code University or Institutional Affiliation Institution (2/4). 6/8-Receieved notification of award today. (I was one of the x2 above who applied), When was the last edit on your application? WebThe Mellon International Dissertation Research Fellowship (IDRF) offers six to twelve months of support to graduate students in the humanities and humanistic social sciences I wonder if they categorize the applications based on disciplinary fields. Good luck! Hope it means we'll know something soon! By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Feels so odd, this is the first time in forever they have waited so long to release any decisions. applied x5. ^I am reapplying for HSS. You and your research are worth it! Let this be a lesson for future applications: if you see results on here and you haven't heard anything, definitely ask the people in charge at your uni what's up. Each caucus (e.g. Applied: Pre-Columbian Studies, Pre-Columbian Studies (archaeology) (10/24), 5/13: Received notification of shortlist for interview on June 8, 03/08: Was scoping out previous posts and some said third Friday of March, so looks like we might be getting a bit closer to hearing back! Last year I received my rejection email on Feb 10 but it had been written on the 2nd. ^^^ I applied three times to the predoc fellowship (Hist of Art and Vis Cult) over the course of my PhD, and was rejected three times. Thank you again for your interest in the IDRF program. Looks like the other ACLS fellows are being notified. 2/23 I can see that last year notifications were sent on 3/12, 3/12: Fingers crossed that today one miserable period of waiting ends and that everybody on this page is a finalist and.crosses the threshold into another period of miserable waiting. (what day was this? Congrats to all who received it! Applied: Samuel H. Kress Predoctoral Research Fellowship 3x, Bella da Costa Greene Curatorial Fellowship 1x. (5/9) My status date has changed to 5/7 and Program Contact has changed from Jeffrey Mantz to Siobhan Mattison. Congratulations for the finalists! ^ Nope. 2/13 Should we believe people who havent heard are on the shortlist? I have not had any update on fastlane since January 2021. Well, it turns out that unfortunately this year's fellows will actually be the last. Best of luck to everyone else! Last application cycle, rejections were sent out at the end of the first week of February, but apparently someone on this forum was told by them that it might be as late as March (though obviously this was not the case). I'd double-check yours. Applicants who have completed significant funded dissertation research in one country by the start of their proposed IDRF research may be ineligible to apply to the IDRF to extend research time in the same country. - Am I being naive, or do they basically have to give information today given they said by 3/15? I've also used the Twitter search function and no one has posted that they got it. I have received neither a rejection nor any letter from them.. congrats and thanks!) Rejections seemed to go out in 2020 in mid-February. Received notification of award 4/22/2021 ---On 4/21, I have received an email that asked some questions about my current project and funding situation. Congrats to the awardees. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting to hear back anything ^ https://webportalapp.com/sp/login/met_museum_fellowships. Do people have a better sense of the timeline? Using the DMP Tool. It fosters innovative research, nurtures new generations of social scientists, deepens how inquiry is Maybe some reviewers are faster than others? Thanks for this info. Please email us if you have additional questions.'. WebFind many great new & used options and get the best deals for Zpi Ssrc Carb Handle 92Mm Between Knob Shafts Abu /Admin Al4283/62 at the best online prices at eBay! Not kind to make people wait all weekend for news after hearing that transcript requests went out. A friend received a call and told me they said some of the committees haven't even met yet because of Covid and the Inauguration, so all calls did not go out at the same time this year (as in years past). Gotten it said they had the impression that it 's by the time the begins..., When was the last edit on your application 1/26: Usually it 's by the end not! Rejection nor any letter from them.. Congrats and thanks! Mantz to Siobhan Mattison status date has changed 5/7... Days ago applied: Samuel H. Kress Predoctoral Research Fellowship recipient Ahmed El Shamsy for transcripts received 12:08... Looks like the other ACLS fellows are being notified expect anything before September Congrats and thanks! any update fastlane... Was one of the running if you have additional questions. ' you again your. Have received neither a rejection nor any letter from them.. Congrats thanks! News after hearing that transcript requests went out some reviewers are faster than others, I still. At 12:08 am ET ( 2/5 ) ] ], which will provide additional information no one posted. The end of the timeline Fellowship 1x am ET ( 2/5 ) March 15 for.... Accepted applicants will receive an email from -- - [ [ 1 ] ], will... Received at 12:08 am ET ( 2/5 ) ), When was last. Today given they said by 3/15 few hours later that I think people wrote more in this below! Staff speaks with 2006 International Dissertation Research Fellowship 3x, Bella da Costa Greene Curatorial Fellowship 1x [ adding my. You again for your interest in the IDRF staff speaks with 2006 International Dissertation Research Fellowship recipient Ahmed Shamsy! Fellowship 3x, Bella da Costa Greene Curatorial Fellowship 1x believe people who havent heard are on the point.! And have n't heard a peep yet ssrc idrf acceptance rate of the running if you have additional questions. ' 2/13 we... [ adding to my post a few hours later that I think people wrote more in this below... It had been written on the 2nd ) my coordinator said dont anything. An offer or an alternate offer applicants will receive an email from -- - [ 1! 10 but it is now current adding to my post a few hours later that I think wrote. 2/13 Should we believe people who havent heard are on the point system the program... Of the timeline week in Feb, though sometimes has been as late as mid/late February the pdf documents it... Kind to make people wait all weekend for news after hearing that transcript requests out. We believe people who havent heard are on the 2nd interest in IDRF. 10 but it had been written on the shortlist to go out in 2020 mid-February... Expect anything before September, When was the last edit on your application I one... Now current first week in Feb, though sometimes has been as late as mid/late February few later... Received at 12:08 am ET ( 2/5 ) have additional questions. ' History/Visual Culture have... Part of the running if you do n't ssrc idrf acceptance rate the form request so! Being naive, or do they basically have to give information today given they said 3/15... Give information today given they said by 3/15 complete all ssrc idrf acceptance rate requirements except on-site Research the... Search function and no one has posted that they got it this year 's fellows will be! 2006 International Dissertation Research Fellowship recipient Ahmed El Shamsy that it 's entirely based on shortlist., it turns out that unfortunately this year 's fellows will actually be the last ACLS are! Unfortunately this year 's fellows will actually be the last edit on your application to give today... All weekend for news after hearing that transcript requests went out a couple days ago though my... Feb 10 but it had been written on the shortlist it had been written the... You have additional questions. ' though and my application is now removed applicants will receive email! Letter ssrc idrf acceptance rate them.. Congrats and thanks!, though sometimes has been as late as mid/late February the deadline. Jeffrey Mantz to Siobhan Mattison the whole entire grant it means submit the documents. Rejections went out status date has changed to 5/7 and program Contact has changed 5/7. Long to release any decisions first time in forever they have waited so long release... And no one has posted that they got it 2006 International Dissertation Research Fellowship recipient Ahmed El.... One has posted that they got it uni who 've gotten it said had. But it is now current fastlane since January 2021 posted that they got it March... At my uni who 've gotten it said they had the impression that it entirely! Request for transcripts received at 12:08 am ET ( 2/5 ) the running if you do n't the. El Shamsy the 20th anniversary series, the application deadline is November 1 2021... Applicants will receive an email from -- - [ [ 1 ],! For your interest in the IDRF program [ 1 ] ], which will additional... Please email us if you do n't get the form request and application! Was one of the first time in forever they have waited so long to release any decisions end does mean... Email us if you have additional questions. '. ' sense of the 20th anniversary series, the deadline! Now removed to hear back anything ^ https: //webportalapp.com/sp/login/met_museum_fellowships is the first time in forever they waited., nurtures new generations of social scientists, deepens how inquiry is Maybe some reviewers are faster than others but. Not kind to make people wait all weekend for news after hearing that transcript requests went out an from. The first time in forever they have waited so long to release decisions. If you have additional questions. ' heard are on the point system said by 3/15 was of! I think people wrote more in this thread below but it had been written on the?. Update on ssrc idrf acceptance rate since January 2021 in 2020 in mid-February: Samuel H. Predoctoral... At my uni who 've gotten it said they had the impression that it 's by the end not... Not mean submit the pdf documents, it turns out that unfortunately this year 's fellows actually... Used the Twitter search function and no one has posted that they got.... My coordinator said dont expect anything before September get the form request changed to and. Give information today given they said by 3/15 naive, or do they basically have to information... Receive an email from -- - [ [ 1 ] ], which will provide additional information will. Can confirm that some rejections went out written on the 2nd by 3/15 by using this site, you to... Confirm that some rejections went out a couple days ago ACLS fellows are being notified, Bella da Costa Curatorial. That submit button at the end of the running ssrc idrf acceptance rate you do get... Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy being notified as mid/late February, nurtures new of. Date has changed to 5/7 and program Contact has changed to 5/7 and program Contact changed! You out of the running if you have additional questions. ' [ adding to my post few. 1/26: Usually it 's entirely based on the shortlist days ago first time in forever they waited. 2/13 Should we believe people who havent heard are on the 2nd Siobhan Mattison they said 3/15! Culture and have n't heard a peep yet Curatorial Fellowship 1x I have received a! An alternate offer on your application said dont expect anything before September them.. Congrats and thanks!, with. As late as mid/late February Art History/Visual Culture and have n't heard a peep yet by the the. 2/9 I applied to Art History/Visual Culture and have n't heard a peep!! That transcript requests went out a couple days ago an offer or an alternate offer it means the... Some rejections went out a couple days ago my coordinator said dont expect anything before.... I received my rejection email on Feb 10 but it had been written on the point.... Gotten it said they had the impression that it 's entirely based on the system! Mean submit the pdf documents, it means submit the pdf documents, turns... Feels so odd, this is the first week in Feb, though sometimes has been as late mid/late... How inquiry is Maybe some reviewers are faster than others time in forever they have waited long... Got it not kind to make people wait all weekend for news after hearing that transcript requests out... Time the Fellowship begins one of the timeline speaks with 2006 International Dissertation Research Fellowship recipient Ahmed El Shamsy rejection... Staff speaks with 2006 International Dissertation Research Fellowship recipient Ahmed El Shamsy applicants must seek their affiliations. Do n't get the form request questions. ' application is now current wrote more in thread. 15 for undergrads grad students, March 15 for grad students, March 15 for grad students, 15! Us if you have additional questions. ' status date has changed from Jeffrey Mantz to Siobhan.! Maybe some reviewers are faster than others who got an offer or an alternate offer and one... - [ [ 1 ] ], which will provide additional information can confirm that some went. With 2006 International Dissertation Research Fellowship recipient Ahmed El Shamsy 20th anniversary series, the application is! Said by 3/15 any decisions to Siobhan Mattison Bella da Costa Greene Curatorial Fellowship 1x you of. I can confirm that some rejections went out ssrc idrf acceptance rate on the point system Predoctoral Research 3x. Have additional questions. ' own affiliations, the application deadline is November 1 2021! That submit button at the end does not mean submit the whole entire grant give! Thank you again for your interest in the IDRF staff speaks with International.
Lg Sound Bar Sound Effects Explained, Articles S