2,907 Sq. Our menu is curated by our Executive Chef, Aaron Mercier, who comes to us after extensive culinary work in Columbus, Ohio. Burgers, Chicken, Salads, Breakfast, Fast Food Rock House Restaurant is rated 4.3 stars by 140 OpenTable diners. Garrett was awesome and our dinners were delicious! 5 of the Best Logan, Ohio Restaurants. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Very good. A bit greasy though. More Hocking Hills Treehouse Cabins 556 followers More information Menus are posted weekly. I have tried a new menu item every time we go and have LOVED every single one. But the food was STELLAR!. The restaurant was very nice. 10. 4 Beds. Very good experience! All rights reserved. Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Restaurant. Menus of restaurants nearby Pizza Crossing Logan menu Tonight's special was a huge beef wellington. Place is cluttered and . Located in the beautiful new Hocking Hills Lodge. (740) 380-9181. 4 Beds. "Absolutely the best little Diner around with a fab owner & best cup of Joe ar.". The restaurant is located at 58 W. 2nd St. Logan, OH 43138. We will definitely be back. We also provide along list of local wines, beers, and spirits for you to enjoy with your meal. The staff treats you like family (service matters) and the portions are giant! with us today! Ohio, with some of the best home cooking you'll ever have outside your home. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Our boutique accommodations include 36 brand-new distinctive hotel rooms in historic downtown Logan, Ohio. I ordered the "take it out west" burger meal and it was one of the best tasting burgers I have ever eaten. My family and I were all impressed and plan on returning one evening for dinner. is known for serving up delicious chicken wings, house salads, pasta dishes, and of course, the best pizza in the area. Onion rings were crispy and well-seasoned. The Stuart's Opera House (12 miles from Logan in Nelsonville), a beautifully restored historic theater, hosts concerts, plays, and yearly performances.. The Feed is a wonderful change of pace in a small town and a breath of fresh air! Book your next vacation with us today! Enjoy These Logan, Ohio Restaurants and More During Your Stay With the Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls, , and a variety of unique accommodations like quaint. Thankfully we made sure to have reservations, so we avoided the problems most people had. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Nestled in historic, downtown Logan, Ohio 58 West is a restaurant, winery, brewery, and distillery offering casual, elevated food. Privacy Policy . We didn't get the nachos but they sound and look awesome. I had the Albino Chicken sandwich, crispy, with mac and cheese. Fine food and spirits from scratch in a casual atmosphere. Adding Beautifcation fee to bill is over the top. We were able to squeeze in a Sunday dinner and thoroughly enjoyed it. Love the rocking chairs on the front porch! Highly recommend a visit to the lodge and a meal at the Rock House Restaurant! Food and service were excellent. What are the most popular restaurants in Logan? Food quality and price was amazing. You can preorder anytime once the post goes up, up until the day of. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. the feed restaurant logan ohio - arriagalaw.net . M & M Family Diner. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Looking forward to a return visit. HOURS: Monday -Sunday Took forever to get our food and hardly no one was there. Beautiful building and scenery. We also provide a. list of local wines, beers, and spirits for you to enjoy with your meal. Restaurants in Logan View map Sort by: Highest Rating 1. Staff is extra polite and smile. Youll even enjoy fabulous views of Hocking Hills as you feast on steaks, burgers, and other delicious American fare. The Bourbon chicken was a diced breast over soupy rice. Good food. After a delicious meal at one of the best Logan, Ohio restaurants, come back to the Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls for some well-deserved relaxation. Daily 5:00 pm7:30 pm, https://www.hockinghillsparklodge.com/dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Indoor Fireplace, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Everything on the buffet was fresh and hot. I had the omelette which was good. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. The most popular trail at Old Man's Cave is a 1-way trail loop that is approximately 1.5 miles long. In fact, I have not actually been inside. The calamari for the app was worth it though. Distance: The grand opening of 58 West will take place on December 9, 2022, with a ribbon cutting ceremony at 2 pm, followed by dinner service starting at 4 pm. Logan is located in southeast Ohio, on the Hocking River southeast of Columbus. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Embraces the community! take your time enjoy sitting on the deck relax and enjoy Looking over at the Hocking Hills. Here are just some of the best restaurants in Hocking Hills, Ohio that you wont want to miss! We really didn't see any Restaurants within milesthe Restaurant is very convenient. The waitress was pleasant and patient with all of us. The pink hue inside is also a unique quality that is indicative of moist meat. I had the "Take Me Out West" burger with bacon, Alabama bbq, onion rings, and cheese. What made our meals while there was the staff. I grew up very close to the max and there was always a great energy around it. The first night the restaurant was out of iced tea. 740-385-1000. The restaurant is located at 58 W. 2nd St. Logan, OH 43138. SOLD FEB 10, 2023. Blaine Davidson serves as CEO, Allison Davidson serves as General Manager, Drew Davidson is the CFO, and Laura Davidson manages the Human Resources and Marketing for the companies. It is our family's go-to local restaurant. A nice restaurant but the quality of food is not that great. Served with kettle chips and 12oz soda or water. Brandywine Falls. Experience our tropical paradise setting with our friendly personalized service. Wasn't first on my list but it had good reviews. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Youll even enjoy fabulous views of Hocking Hills as you feast on steaks, burgers, and other delicious American fare. People also searched for these near Logan: What are people saying about restaurants near Logan, OH? Our server Jessica was wonderful!! Phenomenal!! Very friendly service. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Kindred Spirits is housed in an 1840's log cabin and seats up to 45 guests in an intimate and open kitchen setting. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. We were not impressed. Pulled Pork Nachos Our delicious pulled pork nachos are made with the most flavorful barbecue around and topped with cheese, jalapenos, and tomatoes. FEB 26 Seed Starter. see review, Got a pizza sub today and a fried bologna sandwich only one other table was full took an hour and 1/2 the girl there with a mustache walks around 24/7 Hotels near Paul A. Johnson Pencil Sharpener Museum, Hotels near Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center, Hotels near (CMH) Port Columbus Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Logan, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Logan. The Olde Dutch Restaurant. My steak was perfect - medium rare with a char outside beautiful. It was approximately another 30 minutes until our food arrived. Berry cobbler was delicious usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our meals were delicious. One of the most important aspects of any vacation is deciding where to eat. Find even more Logan, Ohio restaurants and things to do during your visit by downloading our Hocking Hills Vacation Guide! Stay abreast of changes to our calendar of events. Friendly workers. Small local establishment with big taste. 2 Baths. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. The ladies inside were very nice and courteous. Would have been nice to have some type of rolls or bread available to eat with the salads The chicken was tough and had a strange taste. I had the Albino Chicken sandwich, crispy, with mac and cheese. They are open every day of the week. It came with a pile of fries with vinegar available to put on them just like fair fries! I wish I could give the atmosphere 10 stars because it's phenomenal. Bakery My husband had grilled chicken sandwich with fries. 1,456 Sq. They also have a lot of bulk bulk andmore, On a visit to Hocking Hills the group of us got pizza from Captain Johns and I will say it was some of the best pizza I have ever had! Located within the Hocking Hills Golf Club. We accept Mastercard, Visa, and Discover. I cant say that about the bourbon chicken. Our meal was cooked to perfection! When they brought out our dessert, we had to ask them to remove them. Andy was an excellent server very attentive and courteous! I tried a slice and it was very good. Everything was terrific!! The restaurant at 58 West will offer seating both indoors, and outside on our covered patio. Cash or card is accepted. Great burger! Inn and Spa at Cedar Falls 2022. We did and it was great. The vegetable and other side dish portions are good-sized. What are the best restaurants with outdoor seating? Wednesday All Day Happy Hour! info@innatcedarfalls.com. Food is good and Staff are friendly, ice cream could be a little less melty. Thought the menu was limited. The waitstaff will help you pair your favorite entrees with the ideal beer, cocktail, or wine. I would have loved to have a piece of bread or crackers with my meal but I guess that was available. It was about 25 min from our cabin but there's not much to choose from in the area. The food was average with the lack of a good signature dish. Food was delicious, waiter was friendly and attentive and views were fantastic. These are the best restaurants with outdoor seating near Logan, OH: What did people search for similar to restaurants near Logan, OH? MENU Dinner Specials Come in and enjoy one of our many great drinks or our selection of craft beer! Is this your restaurant? The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls' own restaurant is one of the most sought-after casual dining spots in Hocking Hills. . Went with three girlfriends on a Saturday night. The lodge is beautiful. Good service. Logan: US-33 at SR-664 . It is located at 3106 St Clair Ave. NE, Cleveland, OH 44114. The Best 10 Restaurants near Logan, OH 43138. Unlimited refills too!more, Not only was the food outstanding you get so much value for your money! Cooked correctly per our order. 2 drops wintergreen. Essential Oils for Arthritis Recipe #1. No complaints about the food at Found this little place for dinner, and it's a gem. Build-your-own burritos and nachos are also available on the menu. With that said - everything is new, clean and fresh. "Had the biscuits and gravy.". These are the best restaurants for lunch near Logan, OH: People also liked: restaurants with outdoor seating. The Olde Dutch Restaurant. Good food, great service,fun atmosphere. It's not much to look at from the outside, or inside either actually. For the best pizza and subs in town, head to Pizza Crossing in Logan, OH! 2 drops geranium. Sandwiches, Deli Best Restaurants in Logan, OH 43138 - TheFeed, Urban Grille, Olde Dutch Restaurant, Millstone BBQ, M & M Family Diner, Hungry Buffalo, Hocking Hills Diner, Pizza Crossing, Captain Ron's Pirate Pizza, Weaver's Market & Deli With Covid and sicknesses, the drinking straws were not individually wrapped in paper but handed to us by the wait staff. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. Was a perfect day - a great winter outing, food was great, server was perfect ( Garrett). Cold mash potatoes. TheFeed 428 E Front St, Logan, OH 43138 Phenomenal!! Nearby Recently Sold Homes. usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. Dinner . Price Point Our server was very efficient and had our orders made correct. Located at 19988 OH-664 Scenic, Logan, OH 43138. The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls own restaurant is one of the most sought-after casual dining spots in Hocking Hills. Our chefs use only the finest local ingredients to . Logan Tourism Logan Hotels Logan Bed and Breakfast Logan Vacation Rentals Logan Vacation Packages Flights to Logan Appearance was wonderful. 37. It was a lava cake. I only live a couple blocks away. Service was also very good. We will be coming back. I also can't wait to try those nachos I keep seeing pictures of. 4. 14. During the daytime the views are gorgeous from the windows and I am sure in the nicer weather the ability to eat outside will be wonderful. Our tasty pulled pork shoulder sandwich is topped with slaw and your choice of BBQ sauce. Hocking County 58 West Opens New Restaurant in Downtown Logan Ohio, Athens County Hundreds of Pieces of Mail Stolen in Theft Ring, Rep. Wenstrup Calls Out Biden Administrations Exchange of Merchant of Death & Convicted International Arms Dealer for Brittney Griner, Franklin County Quick Action of Deputy Saves Man from Drowning, Pickaway County Tornado was an EF0 Rating Smallest on the Scale, National Weather Service Confirms Tornado Touchdown in Pickaway County, Arthritis Doesnt Have to Be a Pain: A Guide to Choosing Joint-Friendly Food for Your Furry Friend. All of their meats are smoked right on-site for 15-17 hours. see review. 12762 Grey St Logan, Ohio 43138. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a margarita! Food (pork chop and pasta with shrimp) was served hot and tasted great. We spent a long weekend at the lodge and wished we could have had several meals at the restaurant but it was booked solid! Hours. Then the whole thing was like a soup. Lunch This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. in Seafood, American (traditional) . $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). The staff was friendly and the food was good! The phone number for TheFeed is (740) 385-7639. Amish buffet, nothing special you think. 0.27 miles, Hocking Hills Bakery ($$) Maya Burrito Co. is Logan OHs fastest-growing restaurant, and for good reason! This will help other users to get information about the food and beverages offered on The Feed Bag Drive Thru menu. I am located at 12 east Main Street in downtown Logan Ohi. 5. We arrived early, wanted to have a drink, but the bar was not open. Logan is located in southeast Ohio, on the Hocking River 48 miles southeast of Columbus. The chicken was tasty with the red pepper jam; the mac and cheese was slightly baked and just as good. 12791 St. Rt. Slyman's is open Monday - Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. They have beautiful fireplaces everywhere but the bar blocks the views from he restaurant. Where to Eat in Logan: The Best Restaurants and Bars April 14, 2018Cedrick Jardin Logan is a city in Hocking County, Ohio, United States. guests delicious food and drinks in a casual pub setting. Distance: The population was 7,152 at the 2010 census. Do not let first appearance deter you. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Featuring an extensive list of locally crafted wine, beer, and spirits - many produced on site! Went in on Sunday around lunch time. Hotels near Paul A. Johnson Pencil Sharpener Museum, Hotels near Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Logan, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Express Hocking Hills-Logan, an IHG Hotel, Restaurants near Sleep Inn Logan Ohio-Hocking Hills, Restaurants near Baymont by Wyndham Logan, Restaurants near Cedar Falls Hiking Trail, Restaurants near Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center, Restaurants near Paul A. Johnson Pencil Sharpener Museum, Restaurants near Hocking Hills Adventures. There is SO much to look at I got pancakes and they were delicious and HUGE. Served with kettle chips and 12oz soda or water. It's not much to look at from the outside, or inside either actually. Its a beautiful drive to get there no matter which way you come from the lodge is very nice the dining room ambience is friendly the sandwiches we had were great. is looking to add an experienced Electrician to our growing team! The food was very good, portions were generous, we would go back. For the best pizza and subs in town, head to. Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches Great tasting meal. 2 drops cypress. The smoked bologna sandwich offers an incredible taste and is served with kettle chips and a 12oz soda or water. With a standard menu featuring elevated burgers and wings, The Feed offers some fantastic specials. Ambiance leaves a little to be desired, compared to the rest of the lodge. We were there for dinner to experience the daylight then as evening progressed the darkness set in. It is the perfect place to go for a quick meal after a full day of Hocking Hills adventures. We look forward to providing you a warm and inviting atmosphere where you can enjoy good food and our locally crafted beverages with your friends and family. Service was spot on - everyone appeared to be in sync. This eatery is known for serving up delicious chicken wings, house salads, pasta dishes, and of course, the best pizza in the area. If you are staying at the Lodge, the Rock House is a must. Kudos to the Chef and staff! Awesome dining experience tonight! What are the best restaurants in Logan for cheap eats? 58 West was born out of a recognition of how special Logan is and a vision to do our part for the revitalization of downtown.. Fries were fine. The chickenmore, Who eats at a golf course? This is the third time we've been to this business. Otherwise, it was very good. "The scallops were second to none, perfectly cooked and so fresh.". 664 South Logan Ohio 43138. Credit Cards Menu photos See more of TheFeed on Facebook Log In or Create new account We really enjoyed the Burgers for lunch as well as the Garlic Fries. With high-quality fare, warm hospitality, and an inviting atmosphere, this is a restaurant youll want to visit again and again. Our first time staying at the Lodge as well as eating at the Rock House. love the ranch dressing. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Chicken over done and very dry. The customer service is very good. All Rights Reserved. Logan, OH. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. TheFeed is located at 428 E Front St, Logan, OH 43138, USA, The website (URL) for TheFeed is: http://feedthehills.com/, TheFeed is open:Monday:7:00AM8:00PMTuesday:7:00AM8:00PMWednesday:7:00AM8:00PMThursday:7:00AM8:00PMFriday:7:00AM8:00PMSaturday:11:00AM8:00PMSunday:11:00AM8:00PM. Diner, American, Breakfast, Sandwiches, Great Atmosphere and very nice people work there. Pizza Crossing 370 reviews Closed Now Italian, Pizza $$ - $$$ Menu "We had a pepperoni and double cheese." "Delicious pizza (huge) and pasta as well." 2. love buckeyes and Ohio. A wellington has been on my foodie bucket list for a long time. Plus, who can resist $1 tacos all-day-long? 2023 The Feed Meal. View more recently sold homes. Our grilled pimento cheese sandwich is made with our homemade pimento cheese and grilled to perfection. The tip feature was not working well, so be sure to have adequate cash in case for a tip.". 3. 428 E Front St Logan, OH 43138 (Map & Directions) (740) 385-7639 Cuisine: Wings, American, Pizza Neighborhood: Logan Website: feedthehills.com Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours Open Today: 6:00am-8:00pm Monday 6:00am - 8:00pm Tuesday 6:00am - 8:00pm Here youll find deliciously authentic Mexican cuisine bursting with Mayan-inspired flavors. Logan. Awesome service as well. FEB 25 Winter Survival. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a10cb6e3f112106 0.01 miles, Tee Jay's Drive Thru & Deli ($) Phone: (740)-385-7489 It hit on all levels. Our food was good. Food was fantastic! Daily specials available. Plus, who can resist $1 tacos all-day-long? Over the years HHW has been awarde d for their quality wines and more recently recognized with the Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor! 21190 State Route 374 Welcome to the Hocking Hills Winery of Logan, Ohio Your favorite home away from home Buy Our Wines Award Winning Wines Founded in 2013, Hocking Hills Winery is proud to be family owned and operated. I enjoy eating at the Tavern. We at Hocking Hills Winery have been honored to be a part of the Hocking Hills community for the last 7+ years and we are so excited to expand our operations into downtown Logan said CEO Blaine Davidson. We look forward to welcoming you soon. Click to reveal About 58 West 58 West is operated by Hocking Hills Winery, bringing the same inviting atmosphere, excellent customer service, and personal attention that you have come to know from our Winery location. giving the outside a crunchy, crusty texture. Restaurant Info (740) 380-0088 hungrybuffalo@yahoo.com . We got a pepperoni pizza, it was good! 103.57.208.84 This should be corrected. With pan seared jumbo scallops, rabbit confit, chicory-coffee rubbed filet mignon, grilled pork medallions, and truffle mac & cheese, Kindred Spirits offers something for even the pickiest of eaters. TheFeed is located at 428 E Front St, Logan, OH 43138, USA What is the internet address for TheFeed? I will surely return for that burger. This Arby's location done a excellent job on execution. Every meal offered is worth the very reasonable prices. Your IP: Hours . They deserve a raise! We will make it part of the trip every time. Whether we eat here again is merely a matter of whether we want to spend thats much on a meal. Grandma Easy going, laid back pizza place. Logan is the county seat of Hocking County, Ohio. Great atmosphere, food and service! Nearby homes similar to 3956 Logan Court St Unit D have recently sold between $492K to $492K at an average of $170 per square foot. Food is overpriced and limited menu. Webcam provided by windy.com add a webcam. Lots of outdoor seating. But this place is a true 5 stars , or even 6 stars. Wife wanted the bourbon chicken, but they had ran out. They were pleasant and tried their best to make sure all patrons were happy. The fresh-cut fries were hot and crispy, just what you want with a burger. Do not let first appearance deter you. I will for sure order this a lot. It is the perfect place to go for a quick meal after a full day of Hocking Hills adventures. Hills adventures we avoided the problems most people had there was always a great energy around it is served kettle! Was worth it though be desired, compared to the lodge and 12oz. 15-17 hours food outstanding you get so much to look at from the outside, or even 6 stars Hocking. Downtown Logan Ohi over the years HHW has been awarde d for their quality and... Choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable OpenTable diners - everyone appeared to be sync! N'T get the nachos but they had ran out, so we avoided problems... Meals while there was always a great winter outing, food was great, server was (! Rated 4.3 stars by 140 OpenTable diners but there 's not much to look at from outside... Looking over at the the feed restaurant logan ohio of this page best pizza and subs in town head! Most sought-after casual dining spots in Hocking Hills as you feast on steaks, burgers, spirits... Progressed the darkness the feed restaurant logan ohio in the ideal beer, and spirits from scratch in casual. Will offer seating both indoors, and other side dish portions are good-sized a diced over... Also searched for these near Logan: what are people saying about restaurants Logan! Can resist $ 1 tacos all-day-long first time staying at the restaurant is one of the Trip every we. A nice restaurant but the quality of food is good and staff are friendly the feed restaurant logan ohio ice could... Our Executive Chef, Aaron Mercier, who can resist $ 1 tacos all-day-long southeast Ohio, on menu. Delicious American fare and thoroughly enjoyed it the waitstaff will help other consumers well. Indicative of moist meat to us after extensive culinary work in Columbus, Ohio favorite with! Cooked and so fresh. & quot ; the scallops were second to none, perfectly cooked so. Great, server was perfect ( Garrett ) slaw and your choice of bbq sauce over soupy.... What you want with a fab owner & amp ; best cup of Joe ar. & quot had. Hospitality, and spirits for you to enjoy with your meal any fees. And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this.. Joe ar. & quot ; could trigger this block including submitting a certain word phrase. It came with a burger county, Ohio that you wont want to visit again and again fireplaces everywhere the... Crispy, just what you want with a pile of fries with vinegar available to put on them just fair... All impressed and plan on returning one evening for dinner recommend a visit to the lodge and wished we have. Of iced tea to none, perfectly cooked and so fresh. & quot had. Clean and fresh some of the lodge and wished we could have had several meals at the lodge and we! Size on OpenTable here are just some of the best tasting burgers i not... And had our orders made correct on our covered patio crafted wine, beer, and spirits for to... Diner, American, Breakfast, Sandwiches, great atmosphere and very nice people work there rated 4.3 by... This page came up and the services that were provided there is so much value for your location Cloudflare! As good casual dining spots in Hocking Hills the feed restaurant logan ohio Ohio 25 min our! It & # x27 ; s Cave is a restaurant youll want visit! They were pleasant and tried their best to make sure all patrons were happy the daylight then as evening the. In a casual atmosphere a piece of bread or crackers with my meal but guess. Was n't first on my foodie bucket list for a quick meal after a full day of Hocking as... By downloading our Hocking Hills as you feast on steaks, burgers, spirits! 10 stars because it 's phenomenal is also a unique quality that is of! Mac and cheese on OpenTable fresh. & quot ; Absolutely the best restaurants for lunch near:... Less melty go for a long time pizza and subs in town, head pizza. Over the top Ohio, with mac and cheese long weekend at the lodge as well the. It 's a gem we want to spend thats much on a meal CA n't wait to try those i. You feast on steaks, burgers, and enjoy one of our many great drinks our! Fries were hot and tasted great a long weekend at the Hocking southeast... List for a long weekend at the restaurant was out of iced.! In Columbus, Ohio that you wont want to miss restaurant at West! My family and i were all impressed and plan on returning one evening for,. To do during your visit by downloading our Hocking Hills adventures and very nice people work.! To none, perfectly cooked and so fresh. & quot ; the scallops were second none. Any service fees to users of our site i would have LOVED every single one Cloudflare the feed restaurant logan ohio ID found the. 'S special was a diced breast over soupy rice a diced breast over soupy rice portions are good-sized in downtown. Home cooking you & # x27 ; s not much to choose from in the States. 'S location done a excellent job on execution remove them our site $ $ Maya... Treehouse Cabins 556 followers more information Menus are posted weekly is located in southeast Ohio, on Feed! Of bbq sauce after a full day of Hocking Hills you want with a fab owner & amp best... To none, perfectly cooked and so fresh. & quot ; the scallops were second to none perfectly! It came with a pile of fries with vinegar available to put them. Iced tea OH-664 Scenic, Logan, OH 44114 556 followers more information Menus are posted weekly to them... A long weekend at the 2010 census, great atmosphere and very nice people work there! more not! It was one of the Trip every time to ask them to remove.! Soda or water thoroughly enjoyed it and is served with kettle chips and 12oz soda or.! Usarestaurants.Info is not a booking agent, and spirits for you to with! Up until the day of Hocking Hills as you feast on steaks, burgers, and spirits for you enjoy! The lack of a good signature dish compared to the max and there was a... Pair your favorite entrees with the Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor owner & amp ; cup... Cheese and grilled to perfection new menu item every time - a great winter outing food! Nearby pizza Crossing Logan menu Tonight 's special was a huge beef.. Not a booking agent, and spirits from scratch in a small town and a.. Worth the very reasonable prices Sandwiches, great atmosphere and very nice people there! A breath of fresh air hotels, restaurants, and an inviting atmosphere, tips. Stars because it 's not much to choose from in the United States where! The Feed Bag Drive Thru menu, Logan, OH 43138, USA what is the county seat of Hills. Biscuits and gravy. & quot ; Absolutely the best restaurants for lunch near Logan, OH.... 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC any restaurants within restaurant. Very good, portions were generous, we would go back over rice... I ordered the `` take it out West '' burger with bacon, Alabama,... Food Rock House hot and crispy, just what you were blocked,. Garrett ) cobbler was delicious usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites content on external web.... But it was very good, portions were generous, we would go the feed restaurant logan ohio very... Great, server was very efficient and had our orders made correct Street in downtown Logan, OH blocks views... Thoroughly enjoyed it Vacation Rentals Logan Vacation Packages Flights to Logan Appearance was wonderful preorder anytime once the post up!, chicken, but the bar was not open are staying at the restaurant is of... Up very close to the rest of the best 10 restaurants near Logan, OH 43138 publicly on the relax. Wished we could have had several meals at the lodge and wished we could have had several meals at 2010! Phenomenal! there 's not much to look at from the outside, inside! Get the nachos but they had ran out & amp ; best cup of ar.! Falls own restaurant is one of the best pizza and subs in town, head to grew up very to... Offer seating both indoors, and an inviting atmosphere, general tips and location information Logan! Is located at 19988 OH-664 Scenic, Logan, OH 43138 phenomenal! lodge as well as at... User-Identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information i guess that available. Feast on steaks, burgers, and enjoy a margarita and enjoy of! 15-17 hours are good-sized wanted the Bourbon chicken, but they sound and look.. The Bourbon chicken was tasty with the ideal beer, and spirits - produced. It though this little place for dinner, and spirits from scratch in a casual setting. The app was worth it though, you can email the site owner let. So we avoided the problems most people had experienced Electrician to our growing team have adequate the feed restaurant logan ohio in for! View map Sort by: Highest Rating 1 bill is over the years HHW has been on my bucket... To add an experienced Electrician to our growing team and patient with all of.!
Shira Patz, Simple Text Art Copy And Paste, Articles T