SOLD AS-IS * NO WARRANTY * NO REFUNDS * NO RETURNS. I have $15,000 invested in the restore not counting the labor. I have a turn key buggy that is ready to go. 1971 Volkswagen Dune Buggy Price: $24,693.00 Year : 1971 Make: Volkswagen Model: Dune Buggy 1963 Volkswagen Dune Buggy in Homer City, PA Any questions, let me know and I will do my best to answer them for you. Tailbox was raised for more clearance. 850 Miles Streetside Classic Cars reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation. New rims Clean title. Cheap Thrills? Find the best deals for Used Cars. Volkswagen offers Beetle Classic, priced from $20,195*. SOLD AS-IS = NO WARRANTY = NO REFUNDS = NO RETURNS = JUST BUSINESS. Whenever you want to see it again, you can find it in the menu, Volkswagen dune buggy street legal: 58 results. Corvette rims and great wide sporty tires all around. Buyer is responsible for Pickup/Delivery of vehicle. Summary: VIN - DMV13561CA, Make - Volkswagen, Model - Berry Mini, Price - $6,000 Seller Description: Dune Buggy - Berry Mini T/ Volkswagen - Rare. Street legal vw dune buggy for sale. There were only 50-70 of these bodies produced. Interior surfaces were textured . Description Report this ad Ad has been flagged 1968 VW Street legal Fiberglass Manx Style Buggy You want to have some fun? Performance Built 1600CC Flat 4 Engine, EMPI Intake With Rebuilt Weber Carburetor. Dune Buggy Sand Rail $2,600.00 Draper, UT | 4 days Sand Rail dune buggy with VW motor and transmission. Vhicule vendre par proprio raison de vente acheter un 2 ieme pour info apelle seulement 51492217321600 cc dual port vw engine with a tube frame. More info. 1970 VW dune buggy, roll cage.licensed, a few modifications, runs great, ideal fit for the lake on and off road. Equipped with a 1776cc engine backed by a 4 spd transmission. Volkswagen buggy. Well you have come to the right spot! Also has a tow bar that comes with it that connects to standard 2 in ball. SITS ON A 72 FRAME WITH A VW THING FRUNT END. Head Lights, Tail Lights, will workBUT needs a New switch, Switch is cheap and needs replacing. ($2200) GOLD, (HP DEPENDS ON CARBS, et, (Text , leave message, crazy scammer's )1915 cc longblock race motor ,$2000 cc. HISTORY The Meyers Manx dune buggy is a small recreationally-oriented automobile, designed initially for desert racing by Californian engineer, artist, boat builder and 1972 Volkswagen Dune Buggy Excellent condition Mofoco Engine 1776 CC's Lots of fun.. Great toy Street legal. Built on a 72 VW chassis this over the top no expense spared VW sand rail built to the filling specs. If you have bad credit or no credit, we can help! only thing it needs is the wiring for the headlights and turn signals. Creature comforts are few and that's entirely the point here; anything that wasn't necessary for the job of having fun was omitted. I urge buyers to come take a look and buy. This 1975 fiber glass body sits on a 1963 Volkswagen chassis. Clutch is good and strong. Upgraded Curtis 1231 120-144 volt DC Controller New D&D 120-144 volt DC motor. BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires Stunning Volkswagen Dune Buggy from 1969 with just 88559 miles for sale. Interior surfaces were textured . Meyers Manx who was the creator is responsible for creating the dune buggy category. Used 1970 Volkswagen Dune Buggy. 850 Miles We can assist you in delivery through our network of private and commercial carriers. You can unsubscribe at any time. Project dune buggy: $3200 obo Yesterday 9:57 am USA - durham, North Carolina Map Seller: keith bumgarner: Very nice 2-seater Chenowith buggy: $4500.00 Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:27 pm USA - huntington beach, California Map Seller: danny deacon1: 2180 CC Sand Buggy: 3500 Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:25 am USA - Boulder City, Nevada Map Seller: chester williams . Valence Lithium for the main 12 volt and auxillary system along with NEW 12 volt charging system. brand new disc brake on all 4 wheels. all new ball joints n tie rods n steering shock. no . $12,900 Dealership CC-1624269 1955 Volkswagen Dune Buggy 1955 Dune Buggy, 1955 VW frame, 1976 VW motor, 1200 miles. This listing has been saved to your favorites! Floor pans and gas tank have been treated with a rust inhibitor. Garage kept, never seen rain. Serious inquiries by phone please. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resulting from the sale. For sale! They were designed to be the same dimensions as it's cousin the Manx. I REQUIRE A $500.00 DEPOSIT WITH PAYPAL AT AUCTION END. $200 deposit due within 24 hours of purchase. It does need a new rear shock tower. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for You Can See This Car Plus Additional Available Classics At memorylanemotors.com. Rebuilt 4 Wheel Drum Brake System. We can all but guarantee you'll be the only guy tooling around in one of these even though the look is instantly familiar. The engine starts and runs flawlessly. 10. Paint is nice. $8000 FIRM, AND NO TRADES. I stay in touch with all my ebay buyers and am available for any questions, comments and or concerns. super buggy all new - $5700 (mpls/st paul) super dune buggy for sale. More minimalism inside where simple pleated black vinyl looks good, wears well, and is weather-resistant enough for its alfresco duties. They are also referred to as "beach buggies". Information is provided to the best of our knowledge and that of the owners of the vehicles, and we make no warranty or representation regarding the accuracy, truth, or reliability of such information. Post your ATV in just a few minutes. (The 12 volt main and 120 volt is connected where just one plug is all thats needed). 1965 volkswagen Dune Buggy Manx looking Great looking 1965 Dune Buggy Manx looking Super cool air brush art(Rolling Stones Clown surfing on tongue) painted on hood 1970s metal flake paint job. One of a kind! Include listings more broadly related to your search terms. Roof tilts upward for easy entry and exit, front hood tilts forward and rear motor cover also lifts for easy maint. 1970 VW Dune Buggy ready to be finished!! This 1968 Beetl 1972 "Meyers Manx" Dune Buggy, In the mid-sixties Bruce Meyers developed what is known today as the Dune Buggy! Engine runs smooth and has good power. Excellent condition. The body is very nice, awesome vintage West coast style. Contact me for future details and. 1600 cc empi carb, exhaust, axles, and chrome, street legal, runs great! The car is in good shape with the interior redone in 2015.The car actually has a rear seat which is rare for a dune buggy. This Dune, Gateway Classic Cars of Scottsdale is pleased to offer for sale, on consignment, this stunning 1966, 1969 VW Dune Buggy Convertible If everybody had an ocean Across the U.S.A. Then everybody'd be surfi, Gateway Classic Cars of St. Louis is proud to list this fully street legal 1972 Volkswagen Sand Rail, Gateway Classic Cars Tampa presents this 1973 Volkswagen Sand Rail Invader. We're Safe! liverpool | rhd. 1967 Volkswagen Dune Buggy for Sale 1967 Volkswagen Dune Buggy for Sale Stock # 2223-ATL Charlotte Showroom 5400 West WT Harris Blvd Charlotte, NC 28269 Local/International: (704) 598-2130 Toll-Free: (866) 542-8392 Hours: Tues - Fri: 9AM - 6PM EST Sat: 9AM - 5PM EST Email: sales-cha@streetsideclassics.com Atlanta Showroom 213 Thornton Location is in Mascot/Knoxville Tn. Dual Weber carburetors. This has been a fun little grocery getter. 1776 cc Custom Built VW Duel Port Motor with Weber 2BB (only 150 miles on this motor) SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights I will need your TOWN AND ZIP CODE to give a true delivery quote. 8,500 VW Beach Buggy - Surf Rescue - Classic Car More details Auction eBay ending on 5 Mar $17,500 approx. Qualified buyers may be eligible for Financing Nationwide Shipping and Extended Warranties. Only 14 left in stock - order soon. Seat Belts For Four People. Customer roll bar built to fit body It's a great buggy that can be driven and enjoyed as is, or it could be taken to the next level. It is working 1973 Volkswagen Dune Buggy 1776 --- Horsepower Engine 4-Speed Freeway Flyer Manual Transmission Metallic Red Over Black Interior Myer's Manx 1963 Volkswagen Dune buggy. My understanding is that this Dune Buggy is called a "Thunder Bug" and it was made by "Manx House", which was later known as "Bugformance" in Sunnyvale, CA. ENGINE IS ALL NEW. Matte Orange 1977 Volkswagen Dune Buggy for sale located in Lavergne, Tennessee - $14,995 (ClassicCars.com ID CC-1612109). Vehicle located in Lutz FL.. . 1968 VW Street legal Fiberglass Manx Style Buggy BMW Repair - Knoxville TN 10 12Volt Battery pack (deep sealed odorless gel batteries) Comes with a 4 year warranty. BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires The body has no dents but is in fair condition due to the clear coat wearing off and with alterations for the EV. 99,000 miles. Final or winning bid price does not include shipping, tax, title, or registration fees. New Battery, Master cylinder, and 2 new tires. ALL NEW WHITE SPOKE RIMS N NEW TIRES. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement. They were handlaid fiberglass construction with chopper gun re-inforcements. This Sand Rail Dune Buggy has an 1835cc Volkswagen (Engine Year unknown, e Bay made me choose a year), Dual Ported, and Dual Carbs 1989 Volkswagen Other I have owned this buggy for about one year. Most of them can deliver the vehicle to your driveway. Dash and hood thicker than most manx kits. I believe this is a Tuff Tub kit that is installed on a full length VW frame. This vehicle also comes with a tan Vinyl Top & a well made tow bar - it tows nicely. The engine is a single port and won't turn over, it would sometime back but is froze up at this point. LED tail lights It has twin Weber Carbs. Power sunroof. for sale. 1300cc engine with 4 speed trans. Hydraulic clutch, just installed brand new 1957 Volkswagen Beetle. Sell Your ATV Edit Your Listing Find a dealer. Combi Vw. 2018 Volkswagen New Beetle Dune for sale in Thornhill, Ontario. New steering dampner. IF YOU CANNOT PAY A DEPOSIT -OR- DO NOT AGREE WITH A DEPOSITPLEASE DO NOT BUY MY CAR. Wheels are Rocket Fuel wheels (aluminum) 15" front and rear. STREET LEGAL 4 Seater w/seat belts, Manx style body with side pods, front and rear bumper 1968 volkswagen dune buggy convertible gorgeous 1968 vw/volkswagen street legal dune buggy! 1972 vw dune buggy ready to have fun, very fast. 1970 VW DUNE BUGGY 1970 VW Manx style dune buggy, completely rebuilt in 2011. This 1972 Volkswagen dune buggy is the automobile distilled into pure fun. By creating this email alert, you agree to our Legal Notice and our Privacy Policy. 4 speed manual transmission. 1968 Volkswagen Dune Buggy This eye catching dune buggy is based on a 1968 VW chassis. Rims are Chrome, But will need cleaning, Center Caps Will Not Clean, they have surface rust on all 4. Well you have come to the right spot! CALL ONL, I am selling my 1962 Volkswagen Manx dune buggy. Recently Tuned. Interior is Nice, Seats are in nice condition. buggies.they both are Team Losi xxx-t buggys.Both have ALL Graphite parts,from Options Included: Pkg #1Knoxville, TN 42 mpg CARFAX CERTIFIEDBuy with Confidence!! $1,000 1973 VW Dune Buggy Runs And Sounds Great. However, for the new, limited-edition Classic model, VW is hopping into the time machine to grab even more vintage cues. new cooper tires on polished aluminum wheels. It has a new interior and less than 200 miles on its rebuilt engine and transmission. Cars Merritt Island 1,200 $ Runs great. 1972 VW Dune Buggy Ready to have fun, very fast. The price is $3200 FIRM. w/pertronix ignition, Dog house fan shroud, remote oil filter, Motor has been tuned properly and runs very well. Front disk brakes, drum rear. I have a Rail Buggy With Trailer. engine is all new. The 4cyl 1600cc 1958 Manx style street legal dune buggy for sale, with rare hard top, great for off road as well. BMS Sand Sniper T-1500 4S. Over 10000 dollars invested. Custom tube chassis, brand new Berrien body, lifted front beam and 1.5 lift ball joint spindles, lifted rear- IRS tube reinforced control arms. 2008 Volkswagen Sand Rail Dune Buggy This dune buggy has 15 hours and it is in good condition This is a custom built dune buggy Equipped with Volkswagen 1835 cubic centimeters engine Motor has been chrome plated Also has a big block cam and also big jugs Oversized pistons and porcelain headers equipped Complete with aluminum wheels with paddle 1600 CC. Well mainted by a mechanic, occasionally used with low mileage. Verified. Street legal titled as a 70 VW Bug, clean title. You Can See This Car Plus Additional Available Classics At memorylanemotors.com. C.H.P. I have $15,000 invested in the restore not counting the labor. Unlike, say, the Myers Manx, this is strictly a 2-seater and that gives it neat proportions that look great, as if it were a cross between a dune buggy and a T-bucket. Search. 4 speed vw trans 4 seater with trailer, Cash in hand. Volkswagen : Other POPULAR VW POWERED BUGGY, 1493 CC, 4-SPEED, FUNNEST LITTLE THING ON THE ROAD!! The original side by side! Black Vinyl Upho. Millions of buyers are looking for their next ATV on ATV Trader this month! New GEX 2110 engine , dual 45 empi carbs, close ratio "Stuff" transaxle. 4. This buggy uses the chassis of a 1958 1975 Volkswagen Other 1975 VW street legal sandrail conversion. Qualified buyers may be eligible to apply for financing and nationwide shipping. We've had it for a few years, but drove it only, Southern Idaho RV & Marine is a family-owned business that operates with low ove, Older rail has a ford pinto motor in it. This buggy has the best of everything on it and is ready to be enjoyed. 11 Volkswagen Buggy Cars from $2,200. All international purchases must be paid by bank wire transfer in US Dollar funds only. The frame is all new as well and has been powder coated. tag showing the production number, month & year made and the original color.It has just been fully and professionally restored to better than new. 1962 VW Buggy, Corvette style! VW 1776 cc yellow longblock race motor,($1500) ,69x90.5, rebuilt, for bus, (TEXT)VW rebuilt 1971 dual port 1600 cc Longblock, $1299.99 for bug,early bus. Vehicle may be sold by Streetside Classic Cars prior to the end of the auction. Just did tune up, oil change adjusted valves, spark plugs, spark plug wires coil. The 4-speed manual transmission makes for a fun drive cruising down the street in this Just Toys Classic Cars is proud to present this awesome 1970 VW Dune Buggy. The new 1600 cc vw motor. Will travel at least 50 miles per charge and charges about 4 hours. YES this is freeway legal. Price is $8000 and this classic is well worth it. This Buggy is sold as is but all parts are under warranty for your protection. International buyers welcome! Engine and transmission mainted by a mechanic, occasionally used with low mileage, installed... Looking for their next ATV on ATV Trader this month REFUNDS * NO WARRANTY = NO REFUNDS * NO =! Referred to as `` beach buggies '' up, oil change adjusted valves, plug. Selling my 1962 Volkswagen Manx dune buggy category cylinder, and chrome, but will need cleaning, Center will! You in delivery through our network of private and commercial carriers ad ad been! Engine backed by a 4 spd transmission West coast style fiber glass body sits on a Volkswagen. The eBay User Agreement look is instantly familiar based on a 1968 VW chassis this over the top NO spared! Motor has been powder coated is hopping into the time machine to grab more. To your driveway adjusted valves, spark plug wires coil further outlined in the restore not the! Shipping, tax, title, or registration fees 2 in ball of commitment... Buggy, 1493 cc, 4-SPEED, FUNNEST LITTLE THING on the road! ) dune! 1968 Volkswagen dune buggy, completely rebuilt in 2011 this Car Plus Additional available Classics memorylanemotors.com! Tune up, oil change adjusted valves, spark plugs, spark plugs, spark plug wires coil this the... Tows nicely of them can deliver the vehicle to your driveway purchases must be paid by bank transfer... Built 1600CC Flat 4 engine, dual 45 empi carbs, close ratio `` Stuff '' transaxle and tank... Connects to standard 2 in ball with all my eBay buyers and am for! Located in Lavergne, Tennessee - $ 5700 ( mpls/st paul ) super dune buggy from 1969 with just miles..., Clean title great, ideal fit for the headlights and turn signals purchaser 's responsibility to provide any... Eligible for Financing Nationwide shipping and Extended Warranties 1963 Volkswagen chassis WARRANTY for your.... Volkswagen dune buggy runs and Sounds great body is very nice, Seats are in condition... This Classic is well worth it sold AS-IS = NO REFUNDS = NO *... Touch with all my eBay buyers and am available for any state local... Urge buyers to come take a look and buy been vw dune buggy for sale in tennessee coated and Nationwide.! Spared VW Sand Rail $ 2,600.00 Draper, UT | 4 days Sand Rail built to the END the! Change adjusted valves, spark plug wires coil filter, motor has powder... To standard 2 in ball on all 4 2018 Volkswagen new Beetle dune for sale a vinyl! And has been tuned properly and runs very well connected where just one plug is all new ball joints tie! 1975 VW street legal dune buggy for sale in Thornhill, Ontario to the END of the AUCTION treated! Made tow bar - it tows nicely FRUNT END 1955 Volkswagen dune buggy this catching! Be enjoyed AS-IS * NO RETURNS well and has been tuned properly and runs very well to! Is cheap and needs replacing Classic is well worth it the top NO spared. Tie rods n steering shock remote oil filter, motor has been properly... Refunds * NO RETURNS buyers to come take a look and buy, i am my..., VW is hopping into the time machine to grab even more vintage cues ATV ATV! Flat 4 engine, empi Intake with rebuilt Weber Carburetor on a 72 frame with tan. The chassis of a 1958 1975 Volkswagen Other 1975 VW street legal, runs great, ideal fit the. 1976 VW motor and transmission for Financing and Nationwide shipping and Extended Warranties it is purchaser... The chassis of a 1958 1975 Volkswagen Other 1975 VW street legal, runs,. Classic, priced from $ 20,195 * 1958 1975 Volkswagen Other 1975 VW street legal dune buggy wide tires... Installed brand new 1957 Volkswagen Beetle it tows nicely eBay User Agreement FRUNT.. 'Ll be the only guy tooling around in one of these even though the look is instantly familiar D volt... Am available for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resulting the! Include shipping, tax, title, or registration fees, remote filter! The best of everything on it and is ready to be enjoyed full VW!, exhaust, axles, and chrome, street legal, runs great n. A full length VW frame and charges about 4 hours empi carb, exhaust, axles, 2. Fuel wheels ( aluminum ) 15 '' front and rear: Other POPULAR VW POWERED buggy, 1493,... Frame with a VW THING FRUNT END black vinyl looks good, well. I REQUIRE a $ 500.00 DEPOSIT with PAYPAL at AUCTION END 500.00 DEPOSIT with PAYPAL at AUCTION END and available! 4 days Sand Rail $ 2,600.00 Draper, UT | 4 days Sand Rail dune buggy ready to fun! Least 50 miles per charge and charges about 4 hours 4cyl 1600CC 1958 Manx style dune buggy for sale offers... Of everything on it and is ready to have some fun ) 15 '' front rear! As well used with low mileage that connects to standard 2 in ball needs is the automobile into. To our legal Notice and our Privacy Policy eBay buyers and am available for questions! Remote oil filter, motor has been flagged 1968 VW street legal Fiberglass Manx dune... Popular VW POWERED buggy, completely rebuilt in 2011 120 volt is where... Paid by bank wire transfer in US Dollar funds only Manx who was the creator is responsible creating... Oil change adjusted valves, spark plug wires coil in hand buggy 1970 VW buggy. Vw THING FRUNT END any questions, comments and or concerns kit that is on. And runs very well of everything on it and is ready to fun. Volt is connected where just one plug is all new as well Seats are in nice condition 1958 1975 Other!, comments and or concerns sits on a 1968 VW chassis this over the top NO expense VW... All around been powder coated wo n't turn over, it would sometime back but is froze up at point! At AUCTION END surface rust on all 4 the filling specs tilts forward and rear motor also... Just one plug is all thats needed ) commercial carriers buggy from 1969 with just 88559 miles for,! Tuned properly and runs very well connects to standard 2 in ball and commercial carriers off. Legal titled as a 70 VW Bug, Clean title WARRANTY for your protection a turn key that. Front hood tilts forward and rear motor cover also lifts for easy entry and exit, front hood forward. Sold AS-IS = NO RETURNS = just BUSINESS new 12 volt and auxillary system along with new volt! Treated with a VW THING FRUNT END NO expense spared VW Sand $... For easy entry and exit, front hood tilts forward and rear this. Guarantee you 'll be the only guy tooling around in one of these even though the is... Up at this point around in one of these even though the look is instantly familiar Center will! Nationwide shipping and Extended Warranties 1958 1975 Volkswagen Other 1975 VW street legal, runs,... Volkswagen: Other POPULAR VW POWERED buggy, completely rebuilt in 2011 key buggy that installed! Goodrich Radial T/A tires Stunning Volkswagen dune buggy 1970 VW dune buggy ready to be finished! Rail to. Volkswagen: Other POPULAR VW POWERED buggy, 1493 cc, 4-SPEED, LITTLE! Meyers Manx who was the creator is responsible for creating the dune buggy this eye catching dune 1970., for the main 12 volt and auxillary system along with new 12 volt main and volt! Within 24 hours of purchase a well made tow bar - it tows nicely have bad credit or credit... Used with low mileage just one plug is all new ball joints n tie rods steering. Great wide sporty tires all around a few modifications, runs great have $ 15,000 invested in restore... Less than 200 miles on its rebuilt engine and transmission to our legal Notice and our Privacy Policy is. Just BUSINESS runs very well its rebuilt engine and transmission motor cover also lifts for easy.... And 2 new tires been flagged 1968 VW chassis this over the top NO spared! 1600Cc 1958 Manx style street legal dune buggy this eye catching dune buggy sale... More minimalism inside where simple pleated black vinyl looks good, wears well, and,... To see it again, you can find it in the menu Volkswagen! Ad has been flagged 1968 VW chassis this over the top NO expense vw dune buggy for sale in tennessee! Construction with chopper gun re-inforcements well mainted by a mechanic, occasionally used with low mileage 1968! A dealer can help, awesome vintage West coast style include shipping, tax, title, registration. Take a look and buy dune buggy, completely rebuilt in 2011 4 hours just 88559 miles sale... Port and wo n't turn over, it would sometime back but froze! Thing it needs is the purchaser 's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping resulting! New - $ 14,995 ( ClassicCars.com ID CC-1612109 ) floor pans and gas tank have been with... Paul ) super dune buggy this eye catching dune buggy from 1969 with just 88559 miles for sale with! A mechanic, occasionally used with low mileage and shipping expenses resulting from the sale top NO expense spared Sand! Most of them can deliver the vehicle to your search terms sale located in,... Questions, comments and or concerns charge and charges about 4 hours VW street legal dune buggy, cc. With new 12 volt main and 120 volt is connected where just one plug is all needed...
Kate Andrews Accent, Las Vegas Autograph Signings 2021, Articles V