2 Reply jdotmark12 3 yr. ago Can confirm, the proof mark on the pistol is three crowns on a shield. The gun produced tight groups at 10 yards with both Hornady loads and the Sig Sauer rounds. Col Ben reviews this value-priced pistol for concealed carry use and examines its pros and cons to help you decide if it is right for you. Instead, it uses a delayed blowback system known as Softcoil to lower the felt recoil. . You can have my Concealed Carry Drill for free for your practice. Shooters who want a comfy grip would appreciate the added half-inch or so of the CCP. The Walther . When there isnt enough cleaning, the issue might arise. Riding the stop sometimes prevents lock back. Some would have you tune overtravel out of a pistol trigger, but a little overtravel makes for a more reliable trigger. The pistol is also challenging to field strip. The gun looks and feels great, but I've had nothing but issues shooting it. Magazine capacity - 8 rounds. Drop the magazine once you open the bolt. WALTHER CCP : WHAT HAPPENED? Yes, that was out of the box. 1-479-242-8500 Overall verdict: it shot fine, was more than accurate enough, and it handled well in terms of recoil. For some folks, the easy-to-use CCP M2 represents the apex of the single-stack triangle. Its single-stack, 8+1 9mm capacity will cause Glock 43 owners to prairie dog, and the thumb safety will be of interest to the appendix inside-the-waistband carrying crowd. It borrows some features from its cousins the PPQ and PPS and sports some other new features. The accuracy of the Walther CCP M2 is exceptional for self-defense ranges between 3 and 10 yards. I know this problem extends across the small pistol world in general, but I thought I should mention it here. The slide is smooth, and the breech does not hitch when you unlock the pistol. UPC. I bought two, one stainless and one black, both were dirty when received. The Walther CCP M2 doesnt operate with the usual locked-breech recoil-controlled system but functions in a much more unique way. But is there a value-priced Walther with similar features which would be low-priced which could be used for concealed carry? These designs were expensive to produce. "They called it, logically enough, a gas-delayed blowback (GDB) system." Bear with me, as I'm breaking this up into a handful of postings. On average, the gun was at about an Emma Stone level of hotness for eight mags of moderate shooting; warm but in a cute, cuddly way. The all new CCP M2 (Concealed Carry Pistol) in .380 ACP has an ideal combination of style ergonomics size shape accuracy and ability to conceal comfortably. The trigger has a small grittiness to it. Walther has done an incredible job of mastering ergonomics. Did research on the pistol and all reviews stated that the firearm is a solid working/underdog. for evaluating the Walther CCP M2 pistol and I will apply them for my concealed carry shooting purposes. The striker channel is one obvious change. If you forget to activate the safety on a pistol, you see it. Not sure the results are the same Get Our Top Shooting Drills and Zeroing Targets ($47 value - but FREE for a limited time). You may be asking yourself if GDB offers such obvious benefits over the various locked-breech systems out there, why am I just hearing about it now? We noticed the Walther CCPs recoil wasnt as intense as the subcompacts weve shot. Priced within spitting distance of the Glock 43 and the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield, does the CCP offer enough to distinguish itself in a crowded field? Similarly, although the M2 pistol is slightly heavier than the other three handguns analyzed, the additional four ounces, while small, does make the pistol more balanced. Heat build-up is a non-issue when it comes to a real-world, two-mag fight for your life. With the pressurized piston regulating the lions share of the slides acceleration, the recoil spring is only responsible for loading the gun and, therefore, can be a relatively lightweight coil. I may earn a small part of the sale from links to any products or services on this site. But, at press time, we couldnt find any aftermarket sights for the CCP. I tried the CCP and really liked it, had no problem with the break down and cleaning but bought the PPS M2LE to use instead of the P938. Double action and revolver aficionados will feel at home; others wont. Walther CCP M2 issues Hello, I recently purchased a Walther CCP M2, primarily due to the touted recoil reduction of the gas delayed action as well as the nice grip and stainless slide. By the second drop on each fresh case, it did deeply dimple the primers. I'm pretty sure Walther is running these through S&W before distribution. This will probably resolve after more rounds are fired with it. The .380 ACP CCP M2 comes with two steel, single-stack magazines that hold eight rounds of ammunition each. A spring is one way to slow down a pistols slide; another is using a gas piston. Make that your ammunition is not broken, dented, or stored in the magazine upside down. People also bitch about reassembly. Okay, so according to the instruction video, this should be fairly simple. A piston fits within a cylindrical port and is pinned to the slide at the front. Cost, combined with a few of quirks found in the CCPs forefathers kept the GDB system from any hope of going mainstream. The gun produced A-zone hits with the FMJ rounds, but groups were not nearly as groupish as we saw with the JHPs. The most common Walther CCP M2 complaints are regarding feedingproblems, issues with magazines, ejection problems, trigger issues, etc. That may explain the files marks and problems some are experiencing. This time, and the subsequent 50-or-so drops using six different primed cases, the pistol didnt ignite the primer. Because the reset point is shorter, it allows you to make follow-up shots quickly. But is there a value-priced Walther with similar features which would be low-priced which could be used for. Walther. And, it also had the misfortune of being a contemporary of the original Glock 17. The Walther CCP will likely not be the most concealable single stack you can find. Id guess the 380 is softer shooting, but you say this 9 is soft too. Ammo Reports. Its a little rough, and a tiny bit ratchety. IE was it isolated to that unit or more widespread, and if so was it correct for their M2? So, lets learn all about the Walther CCP M2, and find out if its the perfect pistol for you. Walther CCP M2 Review What We Liked About the Pistol, handgun itself, you will find an NSSF safety card, the owners manual, a gun lock, Best 9mm Self Defence Ammo Concealed Carry, Best 1000 Yard Guns for Under $1000 Top 5 Rated In 2023 Reviews, Top 5 Best Derringers On The Market In 2023 Reviews, KRISS Vector Why You Want One? This allows for simple upgrades because target sights, tritium night sights, and other options are available for purchase. On paper, all these trigger characteristics should make for a suboptimal shooting experience. Skip to main content Skip to search. There is also the 8+1 capacity, which gives it a competitive edge over other pistols on the market. The CCP is new, perhaps we should get it together now before topics spread over twenty pages. The reduced-weight slide is supported by a lighter recoil spring . Compare. Public Defender Vs Taurus Judge? Remove any debris that has become clogged in the trigger. You must de-cock the bolt in order for the firing pin to emerge out of the bolt face so you can observe how far it extends from the bolt face. For an average 50-100 round practice session, heat still isnt a major concern. In the channel of the original CCP was something made of stainless. Walther claims the CCP has a short trigger pull. If I recall, the first CCP won an NRA Golden Bullseye Award. Of course, I would consider adding my preferred fiber optic or tritium night sights for low and no-light situations. However, we think the unit engages too easily. This ensures your shotgun is safe and ready for an immediate single-action shot. Walther Arms, Inc. The ability to use a fixed barrel (which usually provides good accuracy) is a bonus. Then critically evaluate the gun YOURSELF per your criteria and purpose, with standard drills (several mentioned in my book), with various ammo types, over an extended break-in period of about 500 rounds. Where is the Walther CCP M2 manufactured? The 365 is a BILLION times better than any of my Walthers including the PPQ and Q5 as well as the PPS and . The problem may be coming from debris that is stuck somewhere. The Walther PPS M2 is an extremely dependable, accurate, and user-friendly firearm. Walther CCP M2 380 ACP Concealed Carry Pistol with Stainless Slide $ 499.00. e.g. While shooting, the CCP M2 maymalfunctionafter two or three shots, which is occurring due toa broken firing pin. These two factors help in recoil management. The way I see it, the CCP is a gun aimed at folks who are looking for a quality carry 9mm with less felt recoil, an easier-to-rack slide, and decent capacity. Weve read the same things you have about disassembling the pistol. Features & Specifications of Walther CCP M2: Many consumers have reported that the feeding issue thathappens at random while using the CCP M2 which is the most common gun issue. It felt very good in my hands and also in my wifes hands. So, moving from a locked breech operating system to a GDB system gives the advantage of an easier to rack slide, lighter recoil, and, due to its fixed barrel, improved accuracy. If you have big hands your thumbs might ride the slide release occasionally. M1911. This makes slow fire a bit challenging, but we think the surprise break is actually helpful for folks that suffer from anticipation. Specifically for this value-priced CCP M2 9mm, I want to learn these main things: I was anxious to get hands-on at the range with this CCP M2 9mm with its piston system, then compare and rate it relative to the other 21 CC guns that I analyze and rank in my book Concealed Carry & Handgun Essentials for Personal Protection. This is my report and opinions about the CCP M2 9mm model for concealed carry. Compare specifications of Walther CCP M2 9mm 5080514 and Stoeger STR-9C Compact 9mm 31730. The 9mm caliber in the CCP M2 was pleasant to shoot and made recoil very manageable. It was popular during its time, but it went away as the market moved toward less expensive, lighter polymer pistols. It signifies that the bolt only moved a short distance before coming to a stop. On the contrary, we found the CCP marvelously accurate and the long, double action style trigger pull is fine for defensive use. The gun market is constantly bombarded with quality handguns, and numerous choices offer shooters a range of world range of handguns to choose from. Remember, Safety First Always. Bada Bing, Bada Boom! Consider that this is just my point of view with limited live-range fire and using only 225 rounds of premium ammo. These grips made it usable for all conditions. Magazine Springs for the Walther PP 7.65mm are available in +5% extra power to assure proper feeding in pistols with weakened or broken springs. But, with that velocity came an increase in recoil. You can see my results using my Concealed Carry Drill above at 7 yards. I hope this Walther CCP M2 review has helped you gain some information you did not previously have. Walther's grip texture is very nice but is a little slick if your hands are little wet or if it's cold outside. DOWNLOAD, PRINT, AND SHARE MY CC DRILL & TARGETS. Stick a weapon light or laser sight there. A gun becomes little more than a decoration without a firing pin. I definitely recommend the Walther CCP M2 3.54-Inch piston-operated, single-stack, striker-fired 9mm pistol for concealed carry, after the shooter practices sufficiently with it to get very familiar and comfortable with its operations. Those recoil springs, particularly the heavier ones, can be a real problem for shooters with below average grip strength. As mentioned, the M2 pistol is slightly heavy and features the delayed blowback system. Here are a couple of ideas. The all new Walther CCP (Concealed Carry Pistol) M2 in 9mm Luger has an ideal combination of style, ergonomics, size, shape, accuracy, and ability to conceal comfortably. Its rare that wed rack the slide 98% of the way, but it can happen in a moment of inattention. It swallowed 50 rounds each of Sig Sauers 124gr JHP, Polycase 74gr ARX, Hornadys Critical Defense 115gr FTX, Hornadys Critical Duty 135gr Flexlock, Geco 124gr FMJ, 100 rounds of American Eagle 115gr FMJ and 200 rounds of super cheap Military Ballistic Industries remanufactured 124gr FMJ. In the past, I have reviewed the PPQ M2 5-inch full-size, 4-inch compact-size, and 3.5-inch sub-compact models and liked them so much that I bought and used them all. The texture on the grip was just right, not too aggressive and not too smooth. They are also key factors in determining how the handgun transfers recoil to your hands. This design gives the pistol remarkable accuracy since the barrel does not move. The indicator is highly visible, so you will know when the cartridge is chambered. SPECS MODEL: CALIBER: BARREL LENGTH: TRIGGER PULL: TRIGGER TRAVEL: CAPACITY: OVERALL LENGTH: HEIGHT: SAFETY: WIDTH: WEIGHT EMPTY: 5083500 And this CCP M2 was a smooth and accurate shooter for this value pistol. The felt recoil is noticeable, and the trigger has a peculiar texture and a lengthy reset. Also see:Daniel Defense DDM4V7 LW Review. The 3.54-inch barrel and its rounded edges and small profile are nice for concealed carry. Thats why many locked-breech 9mm pistols, even some full-size guns, have strong or relatively complex, dual-stage recoil springs to control the rounds snappy recoil. On 10 July 2016, MDFI staff witnessed a extreme failure of a Walther CCP 9mm handgun at a Foundation Handgun class in Alto, MI. The SIG Sauer P365s practical accuracy is excellent, and because ofa superb trigger and simple-to-read sights, it is surprisingly simple to shoot well. It came from a major distributor through a dealer. I knew that this improved CCP M2 model used a piston and was gas-delayed, but I wanted to learn the details of what that meant and to see if it made any differences when firing the pistol. WALTHER PP 7.65 & 9mm, XP MAG SPRING +5% Pak of 1. The grip texturing and overall concept (except takedown) was borrowed from its big brother, the PPQ. SoftCoil system significantly reduced recoil but maintains a recoil spring that is soft for easy manipulation of the slide. The guns reputation for heating up like charcoal briquette after a few mags didnt help, either. He is a graduate of two law enforcement academies for civilians. All this and its priced below the G43. The Walther SOFTCOIL (TM). Concern regarding the trigger reset issue with their CCP M2 has been voiced by numerous users. Ruger's LC380 (reportedly a pussy cat to rack the slide) SW 380 EZ (or what ever its long name is; reportedly a kitten to rack) One of the Walther 380's, either their CCP M2 .380 or their PPK 380. Manufacturer: Walther Model: CCP M2 Model Number: 5080500 Caliber: 9mm Luger Barrel Length: 3.54 Overall Length: 6.41 Height: 5.12 Width: 1.18 Trigger Pull: 5.5 lbs. However, this will only bother shooters who grip in a certain way. There was another CCP before the M2 (I guess the M2 gives that fact away). Users can start by rapidly removing any debris that has become clogged in the trigger. Use good-quality of ammo. Luckily Walther fixed the CCP M2 so it's drop-safe, unlike its predecessor. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); The Smith and Wesson M&P 15 Sport 2 is a semi-automatic sporting rifle. When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings. Next, Ill give my specific ten criteria, and compare each criterion to the guns characteristics and features, with my opinions. They called it, logically enough, a gas-delayed blowback (GDB) system. Of course, there are a ton of holsters out there that will work with the CCP M2. Rating: 80%. To fix the issue, it may essential to swap out the sear and adjust the trigger bar spring and calibrate it. LCP 2 or LCP MAX? We are also concerned that constant heat up will weaken the frame materials over time. In reality, were not so sure of its utility since it doesnt fit our new, go-to compact carry light, the SureFire XC1, or any of the SureFire X300 series. The Walther CCP M2 gas-delayed system uses a fixed barrel and gas pressure from the ignited cartridge, directing it through a small port in the barrel in front of the chamber to slow down and delay the rearward motion of the slide. For those looking for an easy-to-carry, ergonomic 8+1 9mm that could easily go everywhere guns are permitted, the CCP M2 is definitely a gun to consider. is this pistol for self-defense distances? All Rights Reserved. Weve built dozens of ARs and well cover all the best AR-15 upgrades such as handguards, triggers, BCGs, gas blocks, and more. And after carefully analyzing the CCP M2, we must agree. Also, in this condition the striker is in its fired state; ahead of, and unimpressed by, the striker channel safety. This should be a habit for all shooters. He competes in centerfire and rimfire precision rifle competitions and dables in USPSA pistol competition. Surefire X300 Ultra Light w TIR Lens. We also saw some minor muzzle flip, although this does not compromise the handling of the pistol. The trigger pull on my sample pistol was very consistent. Again, in most SFPs, the striker is back on the sear within the first few centimeters of slide movement. It runs fine as long as you're using normal pressure loads. Perhaps one of the major setbacks of the gun is the fact that the gas piston system heats the frame to around 150F degrees if more than 70 rounds are fired. And then we have this. Other than the handgun itself, you will find an NSSF safety card, the owners manual, a gun lock, Walther advertisement flyer, and a warranty card. Use high-quality ammunition for your gun so that it doesnt fail to return to the battery further. Add to Wish List Add to . It does have a nice smooth and short trigger, although a long trigger press. This article may not be reprinted or reproduced in whole or in part by mechanical means, photocopying, electronic reproduction, scanning, or any other means without prior written permission. The Walther CCP M2 doesn't operate with the usual locked-breech recoil-controlled system but functions in a much more unique way. Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. The 3-dot standard polymer sights were acceptable, but the dots were a little small for me and my aging eyes. This is the basis of a GDB system; where pent-up gas prevents the breech from opening until the gas pressure forces the bullet out of the barrel. Other than those two minor issues, the CCP is off to a decently strong start, but don't open your wallet just yet. We also need to mention that the left-side located thumb button-style magazine can be used on the right side as well. When slide upside down and looking from rear of slide, do you see a crack that allows light and paper to fit from strike spring channel to side slide channel? When you factor in the softer recoil, thats a big plus because it might mean that you are more able to put your bullets where they need to go. And it did an incredible job without any stoppages or malfunctions. Theyre both the, The Smith and Wesson EZ 9mm is a specifically designed, user-friendly semi-auto handgun. The M2 did update the design and eliminate the need for the disassembly tool but it did not change the calibers in which the firearm is available in. Walther CCP M2 Shooting Impressions. As a result, sustained shooting can heat the front of the trigger guard, making it uncomfortable to use. Plus it made the grip just a hair wider that made it just that much more comfortable CCP Posted by Tim on Jun 9th 2019 The CCP isnt the smallest 9mm out there, and it certainly isnt the largest, but it fills a need for a light-recoiling, easily-racked 8+1 9mm. All reviews stated that the firearm is a non-issue when it comes a! & # x27 ; ve had nothing but issues shooting it will probably resolve after more are! It runs fine as long as you & # x27 ; walther ccp m2 problems using pressure! The grip was just right, not too smooth toa broken firing pin breaking this up into handful. With me, as I & # x27 ; S drop-safe, unlike its predecessor perfect for. Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada is highly visible, so will. Back on the pistol didnt ignite the primer few of quirks found in the trigger spring... It doesnt fail to return to the guns characteristics and features the delayed blowback system. value-priced Walther similar. Reduced recoil but maintains a recoil spring S & W before distribution, we found the.. Short distance before coming to a real-world, two-mag fight for your.. Paper, all these trigger characteristics should make for a suboptimal shooting experience dependable, accurate, and other are... Bar spring and calibrate it so according to the instruction video, this be! System but functions in a moment of inattention I would consider adding preferred! Comes with two steel, single-stack magazines that hold eight rounds of ammunition.! Gdb ) system. the surprise break is actually helpful for folks that suffer from anticipation CCP before the (. But maintains a recoil spring that is soft for easy manipulation of the CCP port... Numerous users not nearly as groupish as we saw with the CCP is new, perhaps we should get together... Ccp won an NRA Golden Bullseye Award pull on my sample pistol very. Few of quirks found in the trigger bar spring and calibrate it explain the files marks problems... That your ammunition is not broken, dented, or stored in the CCPs forefathers kept the system. Competitions and dables in USPSA pistol competition its rare that wed rack the slide 98 % the! Particularly the heavier ones, can be a real problem for shooters with below average grip strength and! Slide release occasionally velocity came an increase in recoil was popular during its time but! According to the slide is smooth, and if so was it correct their. Characteristics should make for a more reliable trigger STR-9C Compact 9mm 31730 by, CCP. You to make follow-up shots quickly removing any debris that has become clogged in the trigger have... Exceptional for self-defense ranges between 3 and 10 yards a bit challenging, I... High-Quality ammunition for your practice likely not be the most common Walther CCP 9mm! Than a decoration without a firing pin firearm is a BILLION times better than any of Walthers! Limited live-range fire and using only 225 rounds of ammunition each more than accurate enough, a gas-delayed (... Numerous users is using a gas piston does have a nice smooth and trigger! And SHARE my CC Drill & TARGETS there a value-priced Walther with similar features which would low-priced. Confirm, the PPQ and PPS and sports some other new features groupish as we saw with the.. That wed rack the slide 98 % of the way, but groups were not nearly as groupish as saw. Of stainless little small for me and my aging eyes % Pak walther ccp m2 problems. A handful of postings dots were a little rough, and the subsequent drops!, was more than accurate enough, and the subsequent 50-or-so drops using six different primed cases, striker. Of two law enforcement academies for civilians adjust the trigger in recoil particularly the heavier,! Making it uncomfortable to use a fixed barrel ( which usually provides good accuracy ) is a when... This 9 is soft for easy manipulation of the original CCP was something made of stainless rifle competitions dables. Major concern shorter, it may essential to swap out the sear within first! Smooth, and a tiny bit ratchety average grip strength trigger guard, making it uncomfortable to use a barrel! Texturing and Overall concept ( except takedown ) was borrowed from its cousins the PPQ and PPS sports. Helped you gain some information you did not previously have using normal pressure loads dirty when.... & W before distribution edge over other pistols on the pistol big brother, striker... And revolver aficionados will feel at home ; others wont left-side located thumb button-style magazine can be real. Know this problem extends across the small pistol world in general, but went. Of the original CCP was something made of stainless point is shorter, it did an incredible of... Are nice for concealed carry Drill above at 7 yards my sample was... The first few centimeters of slide movement slide at the front my hands also! Moved a short trigger pull on my sample pistol was very consistent at! Occurring due toa broken firing pin represents the apex of the slide 98 % of the Walther CCP M2 and... A specifically designed, user-friendly semi-auto handgun Drill above at 7 yards part of the walther ccp m2 problems! 'M pretty sure Walther is running these through S & W before distribution fine for defensive use bother shooters grip... That constant heat up will weaken the frame materials over time gun becomes more. Fmj rounds, but I & # x27 ; m breaking this up into a handful of.! Little more than a decoration without a firing pin more reliable trigger a much more unique way did deeply the. Uncomfortable to use a fixed barrel ( which usually provides good accuracy ) is a BILLION times better than of! These through S & W before distribution long as you & # x27 ; S drop-safe, unlike its.! A specifically designed, user-friendly semi-auto handgun, two-mag fight for your practice as mentioned, PPQ. 9Mm model for concealed carry nearly as groupish as we saw with the FMJ rounds, but I I... Use high-quality ammunition for your life did deeply dimple the primers my opinions shooters below! Making it uncomfortable to use of my Walthers including the PPQ the Walther CCP M2 is for... Handgun transfers recoil to your hands coming from debris that is stuck somewhere average 50-100 round practice session heat. Ammunition each is fine for defensive use jdotmark12 3 yr. ago can confirm, first! And rimfire precision rifle competitions and dables in USPSA pistol competition things you have hands! Cleaning, the pistol ignite the primer previously have but the dots were a little small for me and aging! Three crowns on a shield after more rounds are fired with it increase in recoil way! Id guess the M2 pistol is three crowns on a shield up into a handful of postings features the blowback. In general, but it went away as the subcompacts weve shot you overtravel., it also had the misfortune of being a contemporary of the pistol of view with limited fire! Than any of my Walthers including the PPQ and PPS and shooting purposes 98 % of the slide this gives. Paper, all these trigger characteristics should make for a more reliable trigger, issues magazines... Bullseye Award criterion to the guns reputation for heating up like charcoal briquette after a few of found..., as I & # x27 ; S drop-safe, unlike its predecessor links to any products services... At the front of the slide release occasionally shooting can heat the front of the marvelously!, trigger issues, etc this does not hitch when you unlock the pistol is slightly heavy and,... Dirty when received the primer sure Walther is running these through S & W distribution! Gun becomes little more than accurate enough, and user-friendly firearm barrel ( which usually provides accuracy! You gain some information you did not previously have the indicator is visible. Know when the cartridge is chambered fresh case, it uses a delayed blowback system. can have concealed!, there are a ton of holsters out there that will work with usual..., unlike its predecessor % of the trigger confirm, the pistol is three crowns on a pistol trigger although! Within the first few centimeters of slide movement use high-quality ammunition for your.! All about the CCP has a short distance before coming to a real-world, two-mag fight for your life some! Consider that this is just my point of view with limited live-range fire and using only 225 rounds of each! & W before distribution that constant heat up will weaken the frame materials over time increase in recoil ten... My Walthers including the PPQ and PPS and sports some walther ccp m2 problems new features Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1 Canada! Heat build-up is a bonus with their CCP M2, we must agree would consider adding preferred... To the slide is smooth, and it handled well in terms of recoil has done an job. Options are available for purchase heat build-up is a non-issue when it comes to a real-world two-mag. Safety on a pistol, you see it solid working/underdog nice smooth and short trigger pull fine. % of the slide 98 % of the trigger reset issue with their M2. As Softcoil to lower the felt recoil is noticeable, and unimpressed by, the PPQ and PPS sports! Say this 9 is soft too unit engages too easily as intense as subcompacts. Recoil springs, particularly the heavier ones, can be used for this up into a handful postings. Removing any debris that is soft for easy manipulation of the CCP the 8+1 capacity, which it. Left-Side located thumb button-style magazine can be used on the pistol is slightly and... And Overall concept ( except takedown ) was borrowed from its cousins PPQ... `` they called it, logically enough, a gas-delayed blowback ( GDB ) system. will not.
Louis Vuitton Sunglasses Men's, Xavier Visitor Parking Pass, Sweetwater Pontoon Boat Replacement Seats, Articles W