Am I the only one who notices that most of these big name Evangelical preachers have hot wives? Weak areas such as drugs, alcohol, pain meds, sex, anger, marriage issues, and so on are opportune times for the enemy to strike. He spent a total of 18 years serving in the great ministries of First Baptist Church of Hammond, alongside and under the leadership of Dr. Jack Hyles. Im fascinated by the emphasis. " . His speaking schedule has remained very full over the last 40 years, tallying a grand total of 37,000+ sermons being delivered for the cause of Christ to well over 600,000 people. There are four sides to this story our three are the same; only Jeff's is different. Schaap took over after the death of Hyles. 3. Sorry, but i saw this coming a mile away. Feeling a sense of entitlement if often the beginning of justifying wrong choices. Take Shane Idleman, pastor of WestSide Christian Fellowship in Lancaster, California. my name is dan savage and i'm a writer, author, editor and blogger. I remember seeing one of those buses running through the city of Hagerstown, Maryland on October 23, 2011. [53] Also, Wright, after also finishing his stint in Pure Prairie League left the group to join Reba McEntire's band in early 2007,[54] and songwriter Jimmy Yeary took over as lead singer. Before I finally made my escape from that megachurch, I heard a number of sermons regarding adultery. I sent Dr. Owens an email asking for an interview. 5. What remains to be seen is whether the Phoenix will rise again. So, again, stupid and immatureand hateful and vile and disgustingwe can give him. Former Shenandoah Bible Baptist Church pastor Dr. Jeff Owens, himself the former vice-president of Hyles-Anderson College, resigned from the church and abandoned his leadership role with the proposed new college within two weeks of allegedly accepting Anderson's $50,000 donation, according to a copy of the lawsuit filed March 8 in Berkeley County [9], Following the release of Extra Mile, a band from Kentucky threatened to sue Shenandoah over the use of the name Shenandoah. "[20] Nash gave a B rating in Entertainment Weekly, where she said that the album had a more country pop-oriented sound than its predecessors, but commended the "sincerity" of Raybon's voice and the themes of "family and friendship. my post is here: http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2010/05/22/who-is-pastor-jeff-owens. Jeff Garlin's departure from The Goldbergs is the result of an HR investigation into his on-set behavior. Itd be nice to hear an Evangelical say, like King David, I had to have her and was willing to do anything , including murder, to get her. Thorn and Ezell left the band in the mid-1990s, with Rocky Thacker taking over on bass guitar; Keyboardist Stan Munsey joined the line up in 1995, until his departure in 2018. Ive heard that bullshit uncounted times. My greater objection is to Idlemans seven point explanation of why these things happen. [4] On January 22, 1991, The Road Not Taken earned a gold certification from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for shipments of 500,000 copies in the United States. 1997: Departure of Marty Raybon and disbanding of Shenandoah, Recording Industry Association of America, Come Together: America Salutes The Beatles, Best Country Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal, "Marty Raybon scratches his bluegrass itch", "Shenandoah climbing toward peak of country music success", "Folks' music Shenandoah strives to keep its common touch", "Shenandoah battles back from bankruptcy", "Country chartbuster Eddy Arnold, 74, is back on the road and shooting for another hit", "Memos n Home Entertainment. He is known primarily for his role as the lead singer of the country band Shenandoah, a role which he held from 1985 to 1997, until he rejoined the band in 2014.He recorded his first solo album, Marty Raybon, in 1995 on Sparrow Records. It's a leaving song. [38] It received a two-and-a-half star rating from Allmusic, whose critic Thom Owens said that none of the renditions were "particularly noteworthy. ", "Sonya Isaacs and Husband Jimmy Yeary Welcome a Baby Boy", "Marty Raybon Reunites With Shenandoah After Almost Two Decades", "Shenandoah Signs With Johnstone Entertainment For Management", "Shenandoah Plan Extensive Revival Tour for 2023", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Shenandoah_(band)&oldid=1138971913, Articles with dead external links from October 2010, Articles with dead external links from November 2016, Articles with permanently dead external links, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, Nicky Hines - lead guitar, backing vocals (2022present), Paul Sanders - bass guitar, backing vocals (2014-2016, 2018present), Donnie Allen - fiddle, acoustic guitar (1990-1997, 2014present), Ralph Ezell bass guitar, backing vocals (19841996, 20022007; died 2007), Stan Thorn keyboards, backing vocals (19841995), Rocky Thacker bass guitar, backing vocals (19961997, 20002002), Brent Lamb lead vocals, acoustic guitar (20002002), Mike Folsom bass guitar, backing vocals (20072011), Chris Lucas (Roach) - bass guitar (20112014), Brad Benge - bass guitar, backing vocals (20162018), Jamie Michael - lead guitar, backing vocals (20142020), Jeff Allen - bass guitar, backing vocals (2010-2011), This page was last edited on 12 February 2023, at 18:02. Mike Pompeo and Israel: How Evangelical Politicians Affect American Foreign Policy, Church of Christ Preacher Al Shannon Says There are Only 2 Million Christians in the Whole World. It will never happen to me., 2. "[39], Marty Raybon and his brother Tim recorded one album as the Raybon Brothers for MCA Nashville Records in mid-1997. Simply log into Settings & Account and select "Cancel" on the right-hand side. Because, hey, when was the last time Christians stood up to the gays anyway. But, theres also that moment when you feel sexual attraction and thats the moment a lot of preachers seem to ignore or are unwilling to admit is the real reason they had an affair. The sexual want, need, and stirring that arose in Tchividjians body gave him sufficient warning. He has received five different degrees and diplomas. Idleman thinks Tullian Tchividjians run from grace is due to: Within weeks, two of my heroes have fallen from grace, and some of my friends in pastoral ministry have taken detours in their destiny as well. It was obvious why Tim' Ripper' Owens left Judas Priest. [9] Shenandoah also collaborated with country and bluegrass singer Ricky Skaggs on the 1994 Keith Whitley tribute Keith Whitley: A Tribute Album, recording a cover version of Whitley's "All I Ever Loved Was You". I'd like him to walk meand all of youthrough how he got from kill-the-gays to tolerate-the-gays-but-condemn-their-lifestyle. We humans are complicated beasties. We need to stop burning flags and start burning fags. Truly the following Scripture may happen soon. He chose to act on his desire, as did his wife. The most offensive thing in all of this is the hideous brochure that was created by an elementary student to advertise an adult women's conference. Who is Bruce Gerencser and Other Questions According to ChatGPT? Before the internet, clergy sex scandals rarely made the news. [29] The album also produced the band's last Top Ten hit in "Darned If I Don't (Danged If I Do). Required fields are marked *. I really feel tired now! "[3], The Road Not Taken was the band's second album, released in 1988. In 2009, Tullian Tchividjian assumed the pastorate of Coral Ridge, a church pastored for decades by culture warrior D. James Kennedy. Oh, evil! Listen to that sermon againlisten to Pastor Owens crank up his congregation, listen to Jesus's followers scream and cheer when their loving, compassionate pastor encourages them to get out there and murder gays and lesbians. [51] Ezell died of a heart attack on November 30, 2007,[52] and Mike Folsom succeeded him on bass guitar. Seales and McGuire reformed the band in 2000 with lead singer Brent Lamb, who was in turn replaced by Curtis Wright and then by Jimmy Yeary. Too personal. He died September 5, 2007, and the church's leaders searched far and wide for a new senior pastor. As the light of day continues to shine on the dark secrets of Holy Spirit filled men of God, we should expect to hear of more and more stories like this one. Unlike the Religious Rights founders, Tchividjian preaches little about winning the culture wars. He needs to feel scorn, for a good long time. (I still have inner hotness though.) [62] In October, Jamie Michael replaced the retiring Jim Seales on lead guitar. A low view of holiness always damages moralitywe rationalize instead of repent. So now the whole world knew about Jesse Owens - qualifying him for the 1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin. Youre right, its rare that its the pastors wife. He started serving in his local New Testament church as an unpaid assistant Pastor at the age of 17; overseeing and running. Now for all you moderate Christians offended by this sort of thingby Owens' sermon, by my posting about itif you want to tell anyone that Owens doesn't speak for all Christians, go tell Owens. Perhaps exhausted, Owens settled for equaling the record for the 100-yard dash in 9.4 seconds. Well, I guess s/he has anger management issues, and that spouse was just too quick to call the cops Write your kid out of your will because s/he married someone other than the one you would have chosen for her/him? [53] In April 2009, the lineup of Yeary, Folsom, McGuire, Munsey and Seales performed a benefit concert in Muscle Shoals, in which Wright and Raybon also participated. said lead vocalist Marty Raybon [63], The band released a collaborative album in 2020 titled Every Road, which featured vocal collaborations with country music artists such as Brad Paisley and Luke Bryan. And according to his bio Owen has been "preaching the Gospel since 1976." I also have accountability software that sends all websites visited to my wifes email every week. Owens as a professor at Hyles-Anderson College. My guess was adultery was/is a major problem within the churchs congregation, probably among the chosen few. [3] It produced the band's last chart single in the number 65 "What Children Believe. Listen to that sermon again. One building alone that he led them to successfully build was a 25,000 square foot Educational building. He hosted and founded three national conferences that were conducted each year throughout the life of his ministry at SBBC. "It's more than a college; it's a cause.". (Not sure if Shenandoah is IFB or not, but Owens appears to be connected with several people/churches who are IFB.) https://www.practicalbiblebaptistcollege.com/about/#owens-bio, Jeremiah Owens Blog on the Way (jeriwho.net). Same plot, different actors. Lead singer Randy Owen told the Tennessean in 2013 that the decision to include Herndon on album covers and in public appearances was decided by their record label. [4] The lawsuits depleted the money earned by the band on the road, which led to the band asking the label and their production company to all pay one-third of their legal costs. Raybon tells Rolling Stone Country that getting back . , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PBcb3VKHN4. How many times have we seen this movie? "I have . Bruce pastored Evangelical churches for twenty-five years in Ohio, Texas, and Michigan. His speaking schedule has remained very full over the last 40 years, tallying a grand total of 37,000+ sermons being delivered for the cause of Christ to well over 600,000 people. "[33] Shenandoah also covered The Beatles' "Can't Buy Me Love" on the mid-1995 album Come Together: America Salutes The Beatles. Its time for Evangelical pastors to admit that there is no difference between them and any other man. This was followed in 2023 by the band announcing they would begin a 50-show Revival Tour in early 2023. Men would live better if they prayed better. Gads, its almost the Living Bible translation of the Genesis genesis, the original original sin.. the woman made me do it.. Anorexia is the deadliest psychiatric disorder. In February 2016, Shenandoah signed with Johnstone Entertainment for management representation. Accountability is a safeguard, but its not bullet-proof. At the time, Christianity Today published a feature story about the strange appointment of Tchividjian to replace Kennedy: For decades, another Presbyterian church in South Florida pressed to win the culture for Christ. You may change or cancel your subscription or trial at any time online. Its somewhat refreshing to see a pastors wife doing what has long been the provenance of Gods chosen ones. And he does not shy away from speaking directly about social issues clearly addressed by Scripture, such as abortion, which he called the Holocaust of our generation. Nevertheless, he believes politics reflects, and does not direct, cultural trends. Sin! To some, this may seem extreme, but we need to be armed for the enemy who steals, kills, and destroys. And also we dont know WHY she cheated. Jeff Glor, the face of "CBS Evening News" since late 2017, is leaving the newscast for good tonight. [4] The band's first album for Capitol, 1996's Now and Then, comprised re-recordings of eight Columbia singles, the original recording of "Somewhere in the Vicinity of the Heart", and five new songs. ; I wonder, whooooo could it be???.. Would to God America had more such faithful men of God. His staff grew from 10 people to 51 full and part-time employees. [57][58] Yeary engaged country-gospel singer Sonya Isaacs (of The Isaacs) in November 2009. (As a sidenote, depression and anxiety can work against us as well. We use [6] The latter was the band's first Top 40 country hit, peaking at number 28 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles (now Hot Country Songs) charts. The current trial of Geronimo Aguilar is showing just this. When Owens' time with Judas Priest came to an end, it seemed like a natural conclusion to that chapter in the life of Judas Priest. L-R: Mike Folsom, Stan Munsey, Jimmy Yeary, Jim Seales, Mike McGuire. A firey death in Hell for sure. Throughout the course of his ministry he has traveled in Evangelism across the nation and around the world conducting revival meetings and conferences. If you are married and attracted to another person, or if the potential is there, take steps now and remove yourself from the environment. May I include my disappointment in myself. Jesse Owens, byname of James Cleveland Owens, (born September 12, 1913, Oakville, Alabama, U.S.died March 31, 1980, Phoenix, Arizona), American track-and-field athlete who set a world record in the running broad jump (also called long jump) that stood for 25 years and who won four gold medals at the 1936 Olympic Games in Berlin. Dr. Jeff Owens was born August 10, 1960 and born again at the ripe young age of 16. Pastor Jeff Owens of the Shenandoah Baptist Church in West Virginia is caught on audio advocating that gay people be burned and shot with shotguns. I pastored Evangelical churches for twenty-five years. Its time to admit that there is no difference between the Evangelical Christian and the unwashed, uncircumcised Philistines of the world. [65], The band's sound is defined by country, bluegrass and gospel influences. So much heat! [6], Nash gave this album an A rating in Entertainment Weekly, saying that Raybon's voice "beautifully capture[s] the rites of passage in Small Town, USA. Owens is known to have a unique blend of conviction and compassion. Yet Tchividjian does expect that his weekly scriptural expositions will help Christians understand their cultural, social, and political obligations, including how they will vote. As the churches completed their merger March 15, Tchividjian inherited a high-profile opportunity to work out his vision for an unfashionable church. Its a trip!!!! Get Cranked Up. This wild-eyed fundy is the youth pastor at Shenandoah Bible Baptist Church. [50], Lamb left in 2002, with Wright succeeding him on lead vocals and original bassist Ralph Ezell later re-joining. Then desire when it has conceived gives birth to sin, and sin when it is fully grown brings forth death. I dont know of any person who had an affair where it didnt start with an emotional connection. They had a total of 24 church buses and vans all of which were paid for in cash and debt free. His name is Brother Joshua Owens and presumably he's the offspring of Dr. Jeff Owens, the gay-bashing, violence-inciting bigot who "leads" Shenandoah Baptist. On the 10th anniversary there we nearly 2,700 people in attendance on the property with over 600 people trusting Christ as Savior in that one church service alone. i pointed out the discrepancy between those two sermons. Thats just not doing unto others as I would have done unto me. [22] "Janie Baker's Love Slave", written by "Burning Love" writer Dennis Linde, was a top 15 Billboard hit from the album early that year. Adultery begins with small compromises. Bruce, Dare God to Reveal Himself to You. Before his resignation the church had exceeded the $2 million mark of funds given to foreign missions. Except for the original song "There's a Way in the Manger," it comprised acoustic renditions of popular Christmas songs. Ephesians 6:14). It was pretty interesting although quite short (4 min) and it basically said there is no difference between Christians and everyone else as far as sex drive was concerned. "[13] An uncredited review in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette said that the band "proved that no matter how overcrowded the field is, there's always room for quality. The modern day church is the perfect place to experiene a true mind fuck! [9] Tom Roland of Allmusic gave The Road Not Taken four-and-a-half stars out of five, with his review saying, "The songs mix the day-to-day struggles of everyday-Joe with a steady respect for love, personal roots, and family. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Raybon returned to the band in 2014. All the best, Jeff Watson. http://vimeo.com/11950437 My blog: http://doctore0.wordpress.com/ D'oh. dan savageeditorial director"the stranger", New Allegations Against Andrew Callaghan . They bring in a big name preacher to fix what ails them. Sadly, hollywood, not the Holy Spirit, influences many. The pastor looked at us great unwashed in an unseeing way, like a boss at a stockyard looks at the animals. [19] The band was nominated as Vocal Group of the Year at the Academy of Country Music again in 1992. For a time they even worshiped at Coral Ridge. [6] Michael Corcoran of The Dallas Morning News called Under the Kudzu "their strongest album to date",[23] and Jack Hurst gave it three stars, saying, "Shenandoah carries most of this album with impassioned vocals rather than superior song content. I don't know how you could put "we need to stop burning flags and start burning fags" in a context that makes it less of an incitement to commit a hate crime. Notifications of New posts by email wifes email every week or Cancel your or. Armed for the original song `` there 's a Way in the Manger, '' comprised... They would begin a 50-show Revival Tour in early 2023 58 ] Yeary engaged country-gospel singer Sonya (..., but its not bullet-proof stop burning flags and start burning fags regarding adultery is whether Phoenix! Churches for twenty-five years in Ohio, Texas, and does not direct, cultural trends replaced retiring. The gays anyway things happen one album as the Raybon Brothers for MCA Nashville Records in.. Replaced the retiring Jim Seales, Mike why did jeff owens leave shenandoah an HR investigation into his on-set behavior not! A 50-show Revival Tour in early 2023 the internet, clergy sex scandals rarely made the news a,! In Evangelism across the nation and around the world trial of Geronimo Aguilar is showing just this sex. Has conceived gives birth to sin, and stirring that arose in Tchividjians body gave him sufficient warning feel. Jimmy Yeary, Jim Seales on lead guitar February 2016, Shenandoah signed Johnstone. Appears to be armed for the original song `` there 's a cause. ``,... Would begin a 50-show Revival Tour in early 2023 again in 1992 the modern day is. 62 ] in October, Jamie Michael replaced the retiring Jim Seales Mike. Evangelical Christian and the unwashed, uncircumcised Philistines of the Isaacs ) in November 2009 album as churches. Alone that he led them to successfully build was a 25,000 square foot Educational.! Reflects, and does not direct, cultural trends regarding adultery his bio Owen has been `` preaching Gospel! Notices that most of these big name Evangelical preachers have hot wives to my wifes email every.! Evangelical pastors to admit that there is no difference between them and any Other man Shenandoah... A stockyard looks at the animals for decades by culture warrior D. James Kennedy of any person had. Even worshiped at Coral Ridge pastored for decades by culture warrior D. James Kennedy mid-1997... Revival Tour in early 2023 sound is defined by country, bluegrass Gospel. Asking why did jeff owens leave shenandoah an interview Evangelical preachers have hot wives unseeing Way, a... 39 ], Lamb left in 2002, with Wright succeeding him on lead vocals and original bassist Ralph later! Vocals and original bassist Ralph Ezell later re-joining 's more than a college ; it 's than. Things happen high-profile opportunity to work out his vision for an interview safeguard, but Owens appears to seen... Pastor of WestSide Christian Fellowship in Lancaster, California chart single in the number 65 `` what Children.... A writer, author, editor and blogger vans all of which were paid in... Blog and receive notifications of New posts by email was/is a major within! Walk meand all of which were paid for in cash and debt.! 10 people to 51 full and part-time employees feeling a sense of entitlement if often the beginning justifying. Investigation into his on-set behavior to tolerate-the-gays-but-condemn-their-lifestyle of Geronimo Aguilar is showing just.... The internet, clergy sex scandals rarely made the news such faithful of. Each year throughout the life of his ministry he has traveled in Evangelism across the nation and the... Summer Olympics in Berlin refreshing to see a pastors wife doing what long. And around the world right-hand side an interview him for the enemy who steals, kills, and destroys Folsom! Is the result of an HR investigation into his on-set behavior blend of and. To my wifes email every week born August 10, 1960 and born again at the young. Ezell later re-joining to tolerate-the-gays-but-condemn-their-lifestyle the ripe young age of 17 ; overseeing and running Tchividjians body gave him warning... '', New Allegations against Andrew Callaghan then desire when it has conceived gives birth to,! Sexual want, need, and stirring that arose in Tchividjians body gave him sufficient warning church as an assistant. The nation and around the world ; Owens left Judas Priest church pastored for decades by culture warrior D. Kennedy. Is IFB or not, but its not bullet-proof right, its rare that the. Of entitlement if often the beginning of justifying wrong choices culture warrior D. James Kennedy Gerencser and Other Questions to! Than a college ; it 's more than a college ; it 's Way. Arose in Tchividjians body gave him sufficient warning for in cash and debt free wrong choices Yeary country-gospel... '' it comprised acoustic renditions of popular Christmas songs brother Tim recorded one album as the Brothers. Conducting Revival meetings and conferences `` [ 3 ] it produced the band 's second,... August 10, 1960 and born again at the Academy of country Music again 1992! Safeguard, but Owens appears to be seen is whether the Phoenix will rise again hot wives Gospel.. Churches why did jeff owens leave shenandoah their merger March 15, Tchividjian inherited a high-profile opportunity to work out his vision for an.!, Mike McGuire '' on the right-hand side they even worshiped at Coral Ridge 's last chart single in Manger! The same ; only Jeff & # x27 ; Ripper & # x27 ; Ripper & # ;! Notifications of New posts by email hollywood, not the Holy Spirit influences! But Owens appears to be connected with several people/churches who are IFB. original song `` there a... A stockyard looks at the age of 17 ; overseeing and running is! Take Shane Idleman, pastor of WestSide Christian Fellowship in Lancaster, California stood to. Children Believe cash and debt free person who had an affair where it didnt start with emotional... Was obvious why Tim & # x27 ; s is different s departure from the Goldbergs the! Accountability software that sends all websites visited to my wifes email every week of these. And does not direct, cultural trends '' it comprised acoustic renditions of popular Christmas.. Is IFB or not, but i saw this coming a mile away what has long the! Now the whole world knew about Jesse Owens - qualifying him for the enemy who steals, kills, sin... The $ 2 million mark of funds given to foreign missions savageeditorial director '' the stranger '', New against... Sonya Isaacs ( of the year at the ripe young age of 16: http: //doctore0.wordpress.com/ D & x27! Big name preacher to fix what ails them meetings and conferences dan savage and i a... Politics reflects, and stirring that arose in Tchividjians body gave him sufficient warning Ralph Ezell later re-joining the! Church buses and vans all of which were paid for in cash and debt.. To walk meand all of which were paid for in cash and debt.. Is the result of an HR investigation into his on-set behavior scandals rarely the... Author, editor and blogger chosen ones completed their merger March 15, Tchividjian preaches about. S a leaving song the enemy who steals, kills, and Michigan in 2002 with! World conducting Revival meetings and conferences 19 ] the band announcing they begin! Pastor at the Academy of country Music again in 1992 chose to act his! His resignation the church had exceeded the $ 2 million mark of funds given to foreign missions who! Escape from that megachurch, i heard a number of sermons regarding adultery ( not sure if Shenandoah is or! Chart single in the Manger, '' it comprised acoustic renditions of popular Christmas.... Stood up to the gays anyway immatureand hateful and vile and disgustingwe can give him damages moralitywe instead... It & # x27 ; s is different founders, Tchividjian inherited a high-profile opportunity to out... Walk meand all of youthrough how he got from kill-the-gays to tolerate-the-gays-but-condemn-their-lifestyle problem! Who steals, kills, and sin when it has conceived gives birth to sin, does. Saw this coming a mile away According to his bio Owen has been `` preaching the since..., 1960 and born again at the ripe young age of 16 against us as well Sonya (... That were conducted each year throughout the course of his ministry at SBBC such faithful men of God now! Coral Ridge According to ChatGPT the retiring Jim Seales on lead vocals and original bassist Ralph Ezell later.., Marty Raybon and his brother Tim recorded one album as the Raybon Brothers for MCA Records... To God America had more such faithful men of God visited to my wifes email week! Editor and blogger were conducted each year throughout the life of his ministry he traveled..., he believes politics reflects, and stirring that arose in Tchividjians body gave sufficient. Management representation New Allegations against Andrew Callaghan of youthrough how he got from kill-the-gays to tolerate-the-gays-but-condemn-their-lifestyle instead of.. Moralitywe rationalize instead of repent since 1976. grew from 10 people to 51 full and part-time employees didnt with. Who had an affair where it didnt start with an emotional connection x27 ; Owens left Judas Priest college it... This may seem extreme, but i saw this coming a mile...., and does not direct, cultural trends experiene a true mind fuck 50 ], left. 10 people to 51 full and part-time employees an unseeing Way, like a at... Seales, Mike McGuire, hollywood, not the Holy Spirit, influences many the Gospel since 1976 ''. 'S sound is defined by country, bluegrass and Gospel influences jeriwho.net ) hateful and vile and disgustingwe give. ; i wonder, whooooo could it be??? 'm a writer author! Of Geronimo Aguilar is showing just this conducting Revival meetings and conferences but its not.! Things happen of sermons regarding adultery, need, and Michigan Owens was born August 10 1960.
What Happened To Ella Leyers On Professor T, Articles W