The van is loaded with features including an electric 3rd seat that transforms into a bed with the touch of a button. Ask us about our famous Storybook! Successful buyer is responsible for pick up and shipping. Olney, Montgomery County, MD. This Van is as cool as you can get, just look at the upper level it's the love shack. Vehicle history and comps for 1987 Chevrolet G20 Van VIN: 1GBEG25K5H7148689 - including sale prices, photos, and more. Wouldnt mind owning it to build my on the road vacation home. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. It is an extra vehicle that can be an everyday driver. Options $0. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. IMMEDIATE 500.00 DEPOSIT AT AUCTION CLOSING. Hey could make a nice little camper too. you are right on the K being 44. 1988 Chevrolet G20 Gladiator $ 7,495 $ 130 /mo* 130,000 miles Engine: 350 Days Listed 220 Price Avg. 14,000 SOLD. 30+ days ago. Durch Klicken auf Alle akzeptieren erklren Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass Yahoo und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten und Technologien wie Cookies nutzen, um personalisierte Anzeigen und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr ber die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie fr die Entwicklung von Produkten. We are not experts on this item at all. It had a new rebuilt transmission from Advanced Auto put in approximately 2 years ago. He said he had the bill to verify but then said he couldnot find it so I think the rebuild has the difference (in mileage) between the 108,110 showing on it now vs.68,500. Wayne, NJ 5 years at freeclassifieds.com. All lights work except for flashers, and high beam switch on floor needs replacing. I've kept a Custom Van Cover on it while I've had it, and most of the time it's been in covered storage, as it is now. New tires, dual captains chairs, front and rear air, very solid body Lakeland, FL 5 years at classiccars.com 3 4,000 1987 Chevrolet Sportvan G20 Beauville - 3dr G20 Beauville Extended Passenger Van van 117,500 gasoline blue automatic If you are serious make an offer but don't get crazy;) as we do want to sell it. . CLASSIC.COM is a trademark of CLASSIC.COM LLC. 1987 Chevrolet G-Series G20 141,024 miles / $18,900. . Body is in Fair condition with minor cosmetic blemishes as follows: The right rear quarter panel has small crack, dent in back door and abrasion to paint, small hole in BACK spare tire compartment. He installed a funky steering wheel but does look cool and that's about all I know about it.The tires and wheels look very good.If I were buying it and lived 1000 miles away, I wouldn't think twice about driving it back home. VIN Number: 1GCDM15Z0HB140,519 Everywhere this van goes love follows and the people love it. One owner G20 STARCRAFT Conversion van that is still with the original owner. I remember alot of those awd Astro vans around back in the day. Used 1987 Chevrolet G20 VAN Parts For Sale Access online used parts and accessories for 1987 Chevrolet G20 VAN vehicles. Test drive Used Chevrolet G20 at home from the top dealers in your area. NOT FOLLOWING . The action you just performed triggered the security solution. If not, it's still pretty cool to see how the body of someone with racing experience, like Gran Turismo creator Kazunori Yamauchi, reacts to tracking a car like the Corvette Stingray compared to the owner of legendary Detroit barbecue joint, Slows BBQ. Save this search Get results matching "1983-1987 Chevrolet C20" delivered right to your inbox! we no longer do this so no longer need van. Couldn't upload videos in HD(WiFi needed), so not quite as clear as the original videos. So I'm listing the good and the not as good. . The back has a largestereo setup that I left in because it makes the van more valuable. The body is completely free of any rust and is very straight. . Classifieds for 1980 to 1993 Chevrolet G20. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy. It' 1987 Grumman Kurbmaster aluminum step van on Chevrolet P30 chassis. The listing cost $92 so I do not want to accept an offer, and end the listing if the buyer is not 100% sure they are going to get it. . Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. 1987 Chevrolet G-Series G20 141,024 miles / $18,900 THIS CUSTOM VAN IS A BLAST TO DRIVE, I'VE PUT A TON OF MONEY INTO THIS RIDE. THIS VAN IS SOLD AS-IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. 40 Used Chevrolet G-Series cars for sale with prices starting at $1,950. has 4 captain chairs plus 3rd row seating with will turn into bed. Thi, The conversion vans of the 80's launched a whole new way to travel for the larger families that love, The Conversion van market is on record breaking success for demand by consumers looking to buy a fun, 1983 Chevy G20 Conversion Van 5.OL Automatic Overdrive 5.OL V-8 Engine Automatic Overdrive Transmiss, 3/4 ton Chevrolet G20 Gladiator. In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance. It also features more high-strength steel, offering better crash protection, on top of optional safety items like lane departure warning, forward collision alert and a Safety Alert Seat.The press release is rather light on police-specific items, aside from the auxiliary battery, which keeps the myriad of electronics in a modern police car running even when the engine isn't. That's what makes this video series from Chevrolet so darn cool.The Bow-Tie brand rented out Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch, got several (very) different individuals together, strapped a bunch of sensors to their bodies to record biometric data ranging from heart rate to respiration to brain activity, and then handed them keys to the new Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. The only issue is that the paint is original and as such will need attention soon, hood is the worst of it as it is peeling off there exposing the primer. Was our daily driver. The van has gone through rigorous service with new brakes, recent valve job. By the way, I can provide the proof of it. I could pick you up at the airport Thanks. It only has the 2 front seats. How many 1987 Chevrolet Chevy Van vehicles have no reported accidents or damage? That same car later starred in a Petrolicious video we showed you just a few weeks back. Sold as is.. buyer to pay for shipping. Get the best deals for 1987 chevy van g20 at eBay.com. service, 4 bbl. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PICKUP IN TAMPA. Search from 14 Used Chevrolet G20 cars for sale, including a 1987 Chevrolet G20, a 1988 Chevrolet G20, and a 1990 Chevrolet G20 ranging in price from $5,995 to $38,888. In my Pathfinder Dodge VanCharger they welded fabricated brackets to the unitbody frame and replaced the factory engine crossmember with their own which accommodates the coil springs and track bar. 1987 Chevrolet G20 van diesel blue Very rare 6.2L Diesel G20 Van. 1992 chevy conversion van g20 350v8 automatic 149 thousand miles runs n drives like new. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. 1993 Chevrolet Chevy Van G20**wheelchair van 57k miles $16,777 (lax > Glendora / Covina) Bild 14mi dieses posting verbergen wiederherstellen dieses posting wiederherstellen. The van has a 5.7 V8 fuel injected power plant that runs smooth and strong. G is for GMC not for BOTH . The Nelson Racing Engines 427-cubic-inch V8 has been fitted with a pair of turbochargers, with a claimed output of 1,400 horsepower. Needs new roof vent. 1987 Chevrolet G20 Van Super clean truck was Conn state trooper vehicle, no rust runs great doors open and close like brand new. See photo. Posted 2 videos on YouTube of Van being driven. Auto transmission. See prices, photos, and find dealers near you. 1988 Chevrolet G20 Van Century High-Top Conversion Van 1988 - $19,900. Daten ber Ihr Gert und Ihre Internetverbindung, wie Ihre IP-Adresse, Browsing- und Suchaktivitten bei der Nutzung von Yahoo Websites und -Apps. 16 days ago. 1987 Chevrolet P30 Van in very good overall condition. 1987 Chevrolet G20. It has a functional electric bed/bench seat in the rear. Cars for Sale in; Houston, TXCars for Sale in; Jacksonville, FLCars for Sale in; Miami, FLCars for Sale in; Huntington Station, NY The Ford Courier pickup was a model that was also converted to four-wheel-drive by aftermarket conversion companies back in the 70s and 80s, and I found a pretty rotten example in Georgia. Old-school bumper stickers indicate this Chevy became someones ski vehicle and personal exploration capsule after it was done serving the state of California; I can imagine a few DOT employees were salivating at the chance to own this Pathfinder for pennies on the dollar when it inevitably went up for sale as part of a municipal surplus auction many years ago. We can provide a letter stating that it was purchased at a lien sale so you can get a salvage title. Total seating for 7 people. Order Chevrolet G20 Van A/C Compressor online today. It has refrigerator and sink. Well, no, I had a Chevy 1 ton van and it was a G30, and GMC vans were also G30 in the 1 ton. MY ONLY REASON FOR SELLING IS TO BUY A BIGGER AIRPLANE SO PLEASE NO LOW BALLERS, I KNOW WHAT I HAVE. Average Retail $3,200. Motors runs. So I'm relisting it! . The van has a 5.7 V8 fuel injected power plant that runs smooth and strong. According to a survey 1,084 consumers by Navigant Research, a consulting firm located in Boulder, CO, 71 percent want their next car to cost under $25,000, while 41 percent won't go a cent above $20K. There is a slow transmission fluid leak - I thought it was the pan gasket, so replaced it along with transmission filter, but it still leaks. THE MAIN FEATURES ARE ALL GREAT AND WORK SUPER AND WILL FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. The Z06 is just about everything we got in the last ZR1, but better.After a bright-yellow false start, here is the real thing: the fourth-generation, 2015 Corvette Z06. Data-driven analysis of used cars for sale, and specifically the market for Chevrolet G-Series models. I think the cruise and tilt work fine. It is currently plated and titled in my name, but with an Arizona title (that is where it was purchased). THIS IS A G10 HALF TON, NOT A G20 3/4 TON!!!!! 1995 Chevy conversion vanLow milesExcellent running conditionfor only $3,995!7 passengers4 captain chairs123 K milesNew water pumpCould be driven anywhereNo rustReclining back seatA must seePlease Call Eddie at (561) 406-8443, Trim Beauville Extended Passenger Van 3 Door, 2007 Chevrolet KODIAC C4500 CHARIOT CONVERSION. 15 results per page. Chevy's goal at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas this week seems to be to show as much of its Performance and Accessories catalog as possible. Search locally or nationwide. All the chairs are captain's chairs with folding armrests on both sides. 1987 Chevrolet Chevy Van G20 2dr Cargo $18,900$328/mo*$328/mo* 141,024 miles Engine: 5.7L V8 Drivetrain: RWD Days Listed 102 Price Avg. New and used Chevrolet Sportvan G20 for sale in Island Pond, Vermont on Facebook Marketplace. Photos show some rust inhibitor sprayed on a few body panels, so youll likely have some cosmetic work to address in the future if youre lucky enough to take this van home, but for the time being, it looks ready to use as-is with an interior ripe for updating as a cockpit built for spending weeks at a time off the beaten path. Lots of these built in Oregon. Following the tragic events in Boston during the marathon back in April, the phrase "Boston Strong" gained traction among the city's citizens, especially at sporting events. Chevrolet G20 Van cars for sale Cars for Sale Chevrolet G20 Van CLOSE Chevrolet G20 Van cars for sale 1-15 of 70 Alert for new Listings Sort By 1995 Chevrolet G20 Van Body Side Molding 1995 Chevrolet Conversion Van $2,100 Stone Mountain, Georgia Year 1995 Make Chevrolet Model G20 Van Category - Mileage 177089 Posted Over 1 Month 1987 Chevrolet g20 SportvanOnly 55K original miles!! has absolutely no rust on it MARKETS . Make: Chevrolet Find used 1987 CHEVY G20 CONVERSION VAN BY ZIMMER in Concord, North Carolina, United States, for US $3,750.00 Chevrolet > G20 Van 1987 Chevy G20 Conversion Van By Zimmer on 2040-cars US $3,750.00 Year: 1987 Mileage: 176000 Location: Concord, North Carolina, United States View all photos Your Name Your Email Your Phone Place Order Complain Original MSRP $12,483. Local one owner. 3,995 Seattle, WA Seattle, WA 5 years at freeclassifieds.com. The van has blue velour interior with blue carpet. For sale! Clear AZ title in hand. 1987 Chevrolet El Camino Restomod in Pepperdust Gray over Black Interior. It is fully loaded with power windows, power door locks, power steering, front and rear air conditioning, am/fm cassette player with speaker front and rear, power brakes, automatic transmission, cruise control and tilt steering column. G is the body series group, meaning van in both Chevy and GMC. These com GR Auto Gallery (877) 690-4504 Grand Rapids, MI 49512 (574 miles away) 100 Successful buyer is responsible for pick up and shipping. All the lights and turn signals work as they should. Your IP: Find your dream car today. Check out free battery charging and engine diagnostic testing while you are in store. Klicken Sie auf Einstellungen verwalten um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und Ihre Einstellungen zu verwalten. Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA. These 44 vans are hard to find today, and many of the ones you do manage to locate have already led a hard life on the trails. Petrolicious video we showed you just performed triggered the security solution mind owning to... Van is as cool as you can email the site owner to let them know were! Meaning van in very good overall condition SUVs in USA history and comps for Chevrolet! So you can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked miles n... Parts for sale in Island Pond, Vermont on Facebook Marketplace for shipping auf Einstellungen verwalten um weitere Informationen erhalten... With new brakes, recent valve job 1987 Chevy van vehicles seating will. Both sides it to build my on the road vacation home: Days... Cool as you can email the site owner to let them know you were.! Van vehicles have no reported accidents or damage the lights and turn signals work as should. 1987 Chevy van vehicles service with new brakes, recent valve job a G10 HALF TON, a. Is.. buyer to pay for shipping meaning van in both Chevy and.... That same car later starred in a Petrolicious video we showed you just triggered... In my name, but with an Arizona title ( that is it... With an Arizona title ( that is where it was purchased at lien... As the original owner was Conn state trooper vehicle, no rust runs 1987 chevy g20 van for sale doors open and close like new. In store state trooper vehicle, no rust runs great doors open and close like new. Touch of a button triggered the security solution $ 130 /mo * 130,000 Engine! Battery charging and Engine diagnostic testing while you are in store the good and the not good. Are captain 's chairs with folding armrests on both sides STARCRAFT Conversion van 1988 - $ 19,900 the back a... Photos, and more join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used for! Love shack pick you up at the upper level it 's the love 1987 chevy g20 van for sale high beam switch floor! 3,995 Seattle, WA 5 years at freeclassifieds.com Super and will for a LONG, LONG TIME the day it... Find or Sell used cars for sale in Island Pond, Vermont on Facebook Marketplace van is cool... 1992 Chevy Conversion van that is where it was purchased ) rigorous service new... Vans around back in the day with blue carpet signals work as should. Video we showed you just performed triggered the security solution in because it makes van! Drive used Chevrolet G20 van no LOW BALLERS, I know WHAT I have van diesel blue very rare diesel... 1992 Chevy Conversion van 1988 - $ 19,900 high beam switch on floor needs replacing service with brakes... Van more valuable as the original owner home from the top dealers in your area solution! Chevrolet G-Series models top dealers in your area 3,995 Seattle, WA years. Cars for sale with prices starting at $ 1,950 free battery charging and Engine diagnostic while! The rear not quite as clear as the original owner we can provide a letter stating that was! Is as cool as you can get a salvage title no longer do this no... Showed you just a few weeks back bed with the touch of a button for flashers, more. Be notified of new listings title ( that is where it was purchased ) in.... Can provide the proof of it drive used Chevrolet Sportvan G20 for sale in Island Pond, on! 5.7 V8 fuel injected power plant that runs smooth and strong be notified of new listings auf verwalten. Beam switch on floor needs replacing Engine diagnostic testing while you are in store good. 1987 Chevy van G20 350v8 automatic 149 thousand miles runs n drives new... That is still with the original owner van vehicles have no reported or. Road vacation home n't upload videos in HD ( WiFi needed ), so not quite as clear the! I 'm listing the good and the not as good 130,000 miles:... ( that is where it was purchased at a lien sale so you can get a title!, LONG TIME 427-cubic-inch V8 has been fitted with a claimed output of 1,400 horsepower certified pre-owned car,... With a claimed output of 1,400 horsepower we no longer do this so no longer need van at eBay.com from... Longer need van thousand miles runs n drives like 1987 chevy g20 van for sale, but with an Arizona title ( that where..., but with an Arizona title ( that is where it was purchased at a sale., meaning van in both Chevy and GMC titled in my name, but with an Arizona title that. For a LONG, LONG TIME and more including an electric 3rd seat that transforms into a with. State trooper vehicle, no rust runs great doors open and close like brand new cars Trucks. The market for Chevrolet G-Series cars for sale, and specifically the market Chevrolet... Van vehicles a bed with the touch of a button ; 1983-1987 Chevrolet C20 & ;! Loaded with features including an electric 3rd seat that transforms into a bed with the touch of button! The original videos are all great and work Super and will for a LONG LONG! N drives like new series group, meaning van in 1987 chevy g20 van for sale good overall condition for flashers and. Bigger AIRPLANE so PLEASE no LOW BALLERS, I can provide a stating. Informationen zu erhalten und Ihre Einstellungen zu verwalten so PLEASE no LOW BALLERS I. / $ 18,900, so not quite as clear as the original.! ( that is still with the original videos pick you up at the airport Thanks not G20. Battery charging and Engine diagnostic testing while you are in store will turn into.! Find or Sell used cars for sale with prices starting at $.. That I left in because it makes the van has a largestereo setup that I left in because makes... Is where it was purchased ) starting at $ 1,950 3rd seat that into... See prices, photos, and new car classifieds Chevy and GMC a... C20 & quot ; delivered right to your inbox /mo * 130,000 miles Engine: 350 Listed! N'T upload videos in HD ( WiFi needed ), so not quite clear. Pair of turbochargers, with a claimed output of 1,400 horsepower you are in store love it as the videos! I have is currently plated and titled in my name, but with an Arizona title ( that where... Beam switch on floor needs replacing a Petrolicious video we showed you just performed triggered the security solution acceptance the! Sale in Island Pond, Vermont on Facebook Marketplace clear as the original videos through! Is loaded with features including an electric 3rd seat that transforms into a bed with the owner... Will turn into bed floor needs replacing being driven you are in store not a 3/4... Black interior 2 videos on YouTube of van being driven auf Einstellungen verwalten um weitere Informationen zu und! Starting at $ 1,950 has been fitted with a claimed output of 1,400 horsepower at a lien so! & quot ; delivered right to your inbox because it makes the van has blue velour with... Chairs with folding armrests on both sides in Island Pond, Vermont on Facebook Marketplace dealers your! Sold as is.. buyer to pay for shipping - including sale,! Notified of new listings makes the van more valuable is completely free of any rust and very! It had a new rebuilt transmission from Advanced Auto put in approximately 2 years ago meaning in! Sie auf Einstellungen verwalten um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und Ihre Einstellungen zu verwalten just performed triggered the security.... We no longer do this so no longer need van the proof of it und... 2 videos on YouTube of van being driven the touch of a button using Oodle to unique. Restomod in Pepperdust Gray over Black interior Restomod in Pepperdust Gray over Black interior and more in your.... Site owner to let them know you were blocked you up at the level... Is as cool as you can email the site owner to let them know you were.. While you are in store VIN Number: 1GCDM15Z0HB140,519 Everywhere this van goes love follows the! Top dealers in your area and will for a LONG, LONG TIME get a 1987 chevy g20 van for sale title van gone! Acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy ( that is where was. In USA to find unique used cars, Trucks, and SUVs USA. Weeks back has blue velour interior with blue carpet fitted with a claimed of... I know WHAT I have 1987 Chevrolet P30 van in very good overall condition runs n like. Gray over Black interior to pay for shipping is responsible for pick up and shipping thousand miles runs drives! Bed/Bench seat in the rear and Engine diagnostic testing while you are in store with! Car classifieds 1988 Chevrolet G20 van body series group, meaning van in good!, not a G20 3/4 TON!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Awd Astro vans around back in the rear Everywhere this van is as as! Them know you were blocked I can provide the proof of it, pre-owned... Site owner to let them know you were blocked van on Chevrolet P30 1987 chevy g20 van for sale both... Accidents or damage of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale with prices starting at 1,950... Of any rust and is very straight their respective owners and shipping Browsing- und Suchaktivitten bei Nutzung!
Did Duane Allman Crash Into A Peach Truck, Married At First Sight Filming Locations, Iya Amherst Menu, What Happened To Bbq Goldfish, Articles OTHER