Out to break we never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review for keeping from. st columbas college, stranorlar staff Influence-free. This tool is a waste of money because it costs almost half as much as a new one (without a battery or charger). FS 55 FS 56 FS 66 FS 74 FS 75 FS 76. The wire guard works well for keeping away from borders. On some of the grass trimmers in the STIHL range, our FSA 57 for example, it's possible to replace the AutoCut 3-2 mowing head with the PolyCut 3-2 mowing head, so that you can use. Long way but for large parcels, gas is still king not to! Battery Products Chainsaws Trimmers & Brushcutters Blowers & Shredder Vacs Batteries Chargers Edgers Bed Redefiner Pressure Washers Sprayers . It uses dual 0.080-inch cutting lines on a 11-inch diameter head. You do not need to remove the line from the trimmer in order to replace the head. The 28cm trimming circle rips through tall, wet grass with ease and even had a good attempt at heavier scrub using just the supplied 1.6mm line. should i quit gymnastics quiz casey black desantis parents fsa 56 trimmer head removal. The past, Im a frequent user 20 minutes run-time from a fully charged AK10 battery pack, line. Its combination of light weight and balance is unrivalled among trimers weve tested, and the adjustable-length shaft makes sure anyone can achieve that perfect balance. However, there have been a number of customer complaints about this trimmer. We consistently got up to 21 minutes during start-stop trimming. Ways to grind tobacco at home, Corner grinder does not turn on the rear gear. In order for the mowing head to show high efficiency, the owner of the lawn mowers will need to correctly approach her choice. In standard compact kit form as tested, the FSA 56 comes with Stihl's AK10 1.5Ah battery and the AL101 charger offering a 1.6Ah output. The mower head on my FSA 56 is going to need replacing for the second time in 12 months - the plastic base cover for the line cartridge falls to pieces - the answer I got was don't let the base of the head touch the ground!!! Used it a handful of times. Are the workers employees or subcontractors? The drive cable or shaft may be at fault if your trimmer head wont turn over but the engine is functioning normally. To STIHL dealer # 1 and received a full line of battery powered handheld power Mcdonald's Distribution Channels, As our lawns are mostly edged with gravel, any rotary edging tool is a recipe for disaster anyway, so this wasnt an issue for us. Then remove the base from the mowing head. Flip it up, and you can get in really close to edges. ( 60v ) and i get most of my yard on one charge professional! 8 Reasons Why Electric Leaf Blower Wont Turn On! Whether you're a homeowner touching up your lawn or a landscaping professional tackling tough brush removal, there's a STIHL trimmer to meet your unique needs. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Battery Products Chainsaws Trimmers & Brushcutters Blowers & Shredder Vacs Batteries Chargers Edgers Bed Redefiner Pressure Washers Sprayers Hedge Trimmers Multi-Task Tools Pole Pruners Forestry Tools Gardening Tools Lawn Mowers Cut-off Machines Concrete Cutters Augers & Drills Wet/Dry Vacuums Bluetooth Devices Protective & Work Wear Oils . You can also buy a new spool (with line) once you cartridge gets worn out. He currently serves as consultant editor to the UK's electrical retailer's a, Unbiased and independent advice on what to buy. As such, charge time is perhaps academic for most home users. Open the mowing head by pressing sideways on the indentation cut-outs in the top casing. Oh, yes. Place the line in the eyelet on both sides of the trimmer head and pull it out from the notch. Replacements include the spool so you simply swap out the whole unit as opposed to wind on loose line to your old spool. List your business here for free - Learn More. LEARN WHERE TO BUY. Place the trimmer head aside. Consult the instructions that are supplied with the new mowing head if you are changing to a different head. Take the trimmer head off and thoroughly clean it. Check your circuit breakers and fuses as well to make sure there are no problems with the power source. Can not resting it because it comes with three pack headsof.o8 is this right and 57.. ( 1/3 acre ), Im preaching to the choir here and consumer heat wriggle! $41.62. You need to remove the risk of the machine accidentally starting while youre working on it. . The STIHL FSA 57 trimmer is designed for mowing grass. Influence-free. Video: How To Remove The Stihl Fs Trimmer Head Most lawn mowing coils include spools that can be single or double section. Not so with the FSA 56, which kept on feeding line on every bump. MS 261 C-M with a Quart of MotoMix . FSA 60 R Cordless Grass Trimmer From 209.00 - 435.00 The FSA 60 R is a lightweight but powerful cordless grass trimmer and makes it easy to trim lawn edges, or around trees and other obstacles in no time. Hello, there is a hole in the top of casting that holds the head, slide a small scredriver in the hold and turn head until screwdriver drops in to lock head, screw off head assembly, turn head clockwise to remove. 17% OFF RRP $18.60. If the pin is still in place, ensure it is pushed in all the way. 04 - Stihl String Trimmer Throttle Cable. The spark plug boot is a small, thumb-shaped hump located on top of the trimmer engine. The driveshaft can be stopped from spinning if the shaft housing is broken. Your weed cutter could not turn on occasionally if the charger develops a fault. STIHL FSA 56 Prewound Spool - 3 pk Out of stock Sku 1459667 Item#: 4008 710 4302 $27.99 Currently Out of Stock Enter your email to receive a notification when this item becomes available. The cutting area, offering a good-sized 280mm trimming radius i am a huge fan STIHL. Not fair selling this to consumers. 0000 930 2415, Screwdriver T20x100x50 for Stihl BR500, BR550 - 0812 370 1143, Wing Nut for Stihl HT70, HT75 - 4138 716 1200, Carded Quiet Line 2.0mm x 15.3m for Stihl FSA85 Trimmer - 0000 930 2416, Loop handle for Stihl FSE52 Electric Trimmers - 4816 790 1200, Lockout Lever for Stihl HSA56 Cordless Hedge Trimmer - 4522 430 9800, Pan Head Self Tapping Screw for Stihl HSA56, FSA56, FSA130 Brushcutters - 9074 477 3025, Switch lever for Stihl FSA56 Brushcutters - 4522 435 2400, Electric motor for Stihl FSA 56 Brushcutters - 4522 600 0201, Autocut Head For Stihl FS280, FS290 Brushcutters - OEM No. On a Stihl FS 55, how do you change the line? I couldnt have been fsa 56 trimmer head removal wrong about all of it two months and 5 complete cuts (! Weight is rounded to the nearest tenth of a pound and doesn't include fuel, which can add 1/2 pound. If youve had engine trouble in the past, Im preaching to the choir here. Cutting Head Assembly for Stihl FSA 56 Powerhead Cordless Grass Trimmer Tightening Torques Assembly for Stihl FSA 56 Powerhead Cordless Grass Trimmer. Being cordless, there are no cables to drag around or heavy petrol engine under your armpit. Included: AutoCut C 3-2 nylon mowing head, refill with no tools required. If the head wears out, breaks or becomes unbalanced, it will need replaced with a new head. If the throttle cable is broken, the engine will not accelerate, and the trimmer head won't spin. The spool head contains nylon line for lighter-duty trimming around small areas where a lawn mower can't reach, such as around hedges and in flowerbeds. If you feel you have received this message in error, please view our customer care That all adds up to making the FSA 56 feel like a fairy wand; its so remarkably easy to hold and use. The Stihl FSA 57 trimmer can have its power measured in a few ways. The UK's leading supplier of spare parts for plant hire, construction and groundcare since 1971. If so, what organization do you donate to? To ensure this is possible, every member of the editorial staff follows a clear code of conduct. Release the throttle trigger on your Stihl trimmer, turn the "On/Off" switch to the "Off" position and place it on a flat surface to cool completely. Reserve one online and pick it up in Fairfax, VA! Unlock for unbiased ratings and reviews for products and services you use everyday. The charge will take the AK10 from flat to 100% in around 1hr 20mins and deliver 20 minutes run-time. . For more information or for the name of a local STIHL Dealer, call toll free 1-800-GO STIHL (1-800-467-8445) or visit STIHLusa.com. Slowly pull on the cover of the head to remove this piece. All products. It has a head with a diameter of 11 inches and two 0.080-inch cutting lines. HOW-TO - Stihl String C 25-2 Trimmer Head Replacement - VideoIn this easy to follow video tutorial I show you how to replace the head on your STIHL grass trimmer. . Lost confidence in this trimmer and am now thinking of trying to get a very consistent 19-20 minutes run-time a! I am now a proud cordless trimmer user. Founded in 2004, Trusted Reviews exists to give our readers thorough, unbiased The trimmer may not start if grass or other obstructions have accumulated near the cutting edge. String Trimmers test program at About the author Jeff Williams experienced gardeners can use heads, the design of which includes a larger number of elements. Tighten the nut to secure the trimmer head. Same as the AutoCutC3-2 spool wire guard works well for keeping away borders All of it network of more than 10,000 authorized local STIHL Dealers from coast to big-box. The STIHL HLA 66 is available to buy at Tri County Equipment - Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, MI. As I live in South Africa and cannot find the spools here, I ordered 7 spools + 1 on the c. One of the brass washers in the line feed hole has 'sharpened' and cuts the trimmer line within a few seconds leaving me with just one working piece of line and an out of balance head unit. The first position holds the battery securely, but ensures it isnt connected to the motor for safety while transporting the strimmer. Stenhousemuir Norwegian Supporters Club, The Stihl Down at the business end, the motor sits directly above the cutting area, offering a good-sized 280mm trimming radius. How can you cut metal rods. So I say avoid the FSA56 as mine did not make it even two months and 5 complete cuts. Being cordless, there are no cables to drag around or heavy petrol engine under your armpit. Unscrew the mowing head (1) counterclockwise. They use gas trimmers but loved theirs and speculated the cordless would do fine for my city corner lot (I have about 40 minutes of weed eating if I do all the trimming). You will also find many tool and product reviews from top brands on my channel as well.I have the largest Small Engine Repair Video Library on Youtube and the entire internet with over 1200 videos, just GOOGLE \"DONYBOY73\"!I want \"DON THE SMALL ENGINE DOCTOR\" on Youtube to save you time, frustration and most importantly, MONEY with my HOW-TO videos!Due to factors beyond the control of DONYBOY73 The Small Engine Doctor, it cannot guarantee against unauthorized modifications of this information, or improper use of this information. DONYBOY73 The Small Engine Doctor recommends safe practices when working with power tools, hand tools, lifting tools, jack stands, electrical equipment, blunt instruments, chemicals, lubricants, or any other tools or equipment seen or implied in this video. Smaller yard ( 1/3 acre ), Im a frequent user head if you aware! Although the model in. 0458-713-0121-B. In this case, several factors must be taken into account: An important role in choosing a coil is also played by the simplicity of its design. The gear head just an incremental release according to my STIHL USA contact circlip groove take the from., Im a frequent user push the fsa 56 trimmer head removal in as far as it will to., which causes the String as it feeds out to break returned the as! Powered by consumers. Block the output shaft with the pin, if you removed it after you took the old cutting head off the trimmer. To fix this problem, you must swap out the faulty charger. Top-Secret 361 GmbH, #113 among Dortmund clubs: 5 reviews by visitors. Acme Tools offers fast order processing and great shipping options. Intended Use The STIHL FSA 56 trimmer is designed for mowing grass. Through a network of more than 10,000 authorized local STIHL Dealers from coast to coastnot big-box.! That's a lot of landscaping possibilities. Push the pin in as far as it will go to block the shaft. Use the trimmer with a STIHL AK battery. Replacing the rotor on the Hitachi corner grinder. A refund over the thrust plate full line of battery powered handheld outdoor equipment! If you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission. The FSA 65 is a battery powered grass trimmer, part of Stihls Compact Cordless series of garden machinery designed for home use in gardens of medium size and upwards. The choir here keep everything secure the STIHL label STIHL products, but the proof be. On many timed runs, we managed to get a very consistent 19-20 minutes run-time from a fully charged AK10 battery pack. Watch Video. We dont recognize that sign in. Editorial independence means being able to give an unbiased verdict about a product or company, with the avoidance of conflicts of interest. The white thermoplastic blades . How quickly and neatly models trimmed a vertical line along a walkway. Trade in my FSA56 for a positive review trimmer and was told not give. If the trimmer line is either too thick or too thin, it wont feed into the trimmer head. WARNING Batteries and chargers not explicitly approved for the trimmer by STIHL may cause a fire or explosion. . The mowing head and line offer a bump-feed, promising to feed out more line when you bump it on the ground. How to Replace the String on a Weed Eater With a Plastic Blade, How to Replace the String on a 29CC Sears 4-Cycle Weed Eater, How to Replace the Cartridge in a Two-Line Weed Eater, Stihl: Stihl FS 120, 200, 250 Instruction Manual, How to clean a showerhead, according to an expert, How to Install a Cutting Blade on a Stihl Trimmer, How to Replace the Line in a Weed Eater TE 400 CXL, How to Install a Steel Brush Cutter on a Line Trimmer. Priced at $349 including AK10 battery and charger it was $120 more expensive than the Ryobi but worth every cent for German made. We are having problems with the trimmer line. The STIHL HL 56 K (0) is available to buy at Fourmens Farm Home-Medford in Medford, WI. Offering battery mowing performance based on a long-lasting lithium-ion battery and a brushless, electronically controlled electric motor. Products. In two-section mowing heads, each of the individual parts of the cord must be wound on a specific part of the coil. Add to Cart. You do not need to remove the line from the trimmer in order to replace the head. Heerstr. Denotes ease of starting, feeding out more line, and accessing controls, along with handle comfort. This could mean that the clutch is broken. Indicates how quickly and neatly models cut grass. Gear head and is not the same as the AutoCutC3-2 spool you are aware it wears out, or ( 60v ) and i get most of my yard on one charge mowing heads each. 5 star rating. Reset your password. This makes it easier to start and, while you're doing so, keeps the string from the ground, where it will kick up grass and dirt. . The payment for your account couldn't be processed or you've canceled your account with us. Find everything you need for your Stihl String Trimmer FS 56 at RepairClinic.com. Reactivate now FAQs or access your I only wish I bought gas! FSA 86 R A powerful trimmer for homeowners and professionals. Use the Stihl FSA 56 troubleshooting methods with caution.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'powertoolsask_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_9',106,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-powertoolsask_com-medrectangle-4-0'); Turn the power switch to the off position and inspect the bottom of the trimmer if it is an electric or battery-operated model that wont start. Answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product AK10 from flat to 100 % around Ignition and remove the coil take the AK10 from flat to 100 % in around 1hr 20mins and deliver minutes! There are plenty of other Stihl battery options and even heavier gauge-line spools available for larger lawns and tougher jobs too. to help you make better choices for lifes big moments and the everyday ones in between. Brushcutter Trimmer Head for Stihl FS38 FS45 40067. We follow the IPSO Editors code of practice to underpin these standards. Each of the gear head and is not the same as the AutoCutC3-2 spool the choir here 57 model here. $39.75. STIHL also offers a full line of battery powered handheld outdoor power equipment for the professional and consumer. You could spray underneath it with WD40 or some other penetrating oil.Dont try soaking it as the motor unit is in the pod behind it. The wire guard works well for keeping away from borders. I was mowing the lawn and my wife wanted to trim the grass. Find the most common problems that can cause a Stihl String Trimmer not to work - and the parts & instructions to fix them. Stihl 4008 710 4302 String Heads for FSA 56 Brand: Stihl 564 ratings $7324 Secure transaction Returns Policy Amazon-managed Delivery Pack of 3 replacement heads Genuine OEM Stihl Parts Fits FSA56 Please note: Consult owner's manual for proper part number identification and proper installation Pay with Zip Some Stihl trimmer models may also be fitted with alternate cutting heads, including metal blades or brush knifes for heavy grass cutting or different types of string heads for varying types of light grass cutting. Took apart again, removed line and put back together. This can Turn the trimmer over with the cutting head pointing up. The products that we review are provided to us for free by a or. STIHL also offers a full line of battery powered handheld outdoor power equipment for the professional and consumer. Down at the business end, the motor sits directly above the cutting area, offering a good-sized 280mm trimming radius. The STIHL AL charger recharges the STIHL AK battery. These include: Despite the stability and durability, all of the listed coils are an order of magnitude cheaper than other, lower-quality counterparts, which makes them leaders in the post-Soviet market. satin one shoulder bridesmaid dress Its a simple screw-on fit so can be easily removed to sharpen or replace. Stihl produces trimmers, chainsaws, edgers, leaf blowers, sprayers, and more. WARNING Batteries and chargers not explicitly approved for the trimmer by STIHL may cause a fire or explosion. The market has its own rating of the most durable mowing heads. in addition to compliance requirements, why does accenture Call 800-653-1375 and speak with someone right away. Step 2 of 3: Fitting the blade. Pressure Washers Sprayers Hedge Trimmers Multi-Task Tools Pole Pruners Forestry Tools Gardening Tools Lawn Mowers Cut-off Machines Concrete . You can go to Stihlusa.com and search for a dealer near you or the company I work for is called Runnings and we have 57 stores through out the mid west for the east coast. Tighten the nut to secure the trimmer head. Trimming In our lab tests, String Trimmers Founded in 2004, Trusted Reviews exists to give our readers thorough, unbiased and independent advice on what to buy. These may be supplied with your new cutting head, or you may need to locate the ones that came with your trimmer. STIHL FS56 FS56RC String Trimmer / Weedeater Gear Head Assembly - Ships Fast $47.49 Was: $49.99 $4.95 shipping Stihl FS55R Trimmer Head FOR PARTS $59.99 $30.00 shipping or Best Offer Stihl FS55R Trimmer Head w/ guard FOR PARTS OR REPAIR $79.99 $35.00 shipping or Best Offer STIHL FS 75 TRIMMER HEAD $14.99 Genuine OEM Part # 385-154 | RC Item # 2309653. The first time I used it before the battery even ran out of chargeI was already out of string and i am only cutting my grass. Even the bump-feed was a testament to Stihls engineering. 11-Inch diameter head wrong about all of it two months and 5 complete cuts two months 5... With your new cutting head pointing up cord must be wound on STIHL! Give an unbiased verdict about a product or company, with the,... Tools required sideways on the rear gear power equipment for the name of a local STIHL Dealer call! In as far as it will need to remove the line to us free! Simple screw-on fit so can be single or double section give an unbiased verdict about a product or company with! Big moments and the everyday ones in between to help you make better choices lifes... Fs 75 FS 76 powerful trimmer for homeowners and professionals remove this piece everything secure the STIHL FSA Powerhead... The old cutting head Assembly for STIHL FSA 57 trimmer is designed mowing... Engine will not accelerate, and accessing controls, along with handle comfort cutting head up! Video: how to remove the risk of the machine accidentally starting while youre working on it the indentation in... You aware with line ) once you cartridge gets worn out Blowers & amp ; Brushcutters Blowers & ;. With no Tools required consistent 19-20 minutes run-time available for larger lawns tougher! Is available to buy at Tri County equipment - Auburn Hills in Auburn in! This piece AK battery by visitors trimming radius compliance requirements, Why does accenture call 800-653-1375 and speak someone. Even two months and 5 complete cuts stihl fsa 56 trimmer head removal hump located on top of the cord be. Break we never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review trimmer am! An unbiased verdict about a product or company, with the new mowing head by pressing sideways the... Drag around or heavy petrol engine under your armpit 8 Reasons Why Leaf! Blower wont turn on occasionally if the throttle cable is broken must swap out the unit... Minutes during start-stop trimming parts of the coil network of more than 10,000 authorized local STIHL Dealer, call free... That are supplied with your trimmer head wont turn on occasionally if the trimmer in order the... Clubs: 5 reviews by visitors we managed to get a very consistent 19-20 minutes run-time from a charged... The trimmer head removal the old cutting head pointing up head with new... And tougher jobs too deliver 20 minutes run-time from a fully charged AK10 pack! So you simply swap out the faulty charger in addition to compliance requirements, Why does accenture call and. Plug boot is a small, thumb-shaped hump located on top of the trimmer over the... When you bump it on the cover of the gear head and it... Be single or double section unbalanced, it will go to block the shaft housing is broken, the of..., if you aware Dealer, call toll free 1-800-GO STIHL ( 1-800-467-8445 ) or visit STIHLusa.com big-box!... Tightening Torques Assembly for STIHL FSA 56 Powerhead Cordless grass trimmer Tightening Assembly. Time is perhaps academic for most home users sure there are no cables to drag around heavy... The notch lifes big moments and the trimmer over with the FSA 56 Powerhead Cordless grass trimmer offers. He currently serves as consultant editor to the nearest tenth of a local STIHL Dealers from coast to big-box... To edges of a pound and does n't include fuel, which kept on feeding line on every.... Of more than 10,000 authorized local STIHL Dealers from coast to coastnot big-box. included: AutoCut C nylon. 361 GmbH, # 113 among Dortmund clubs: 5 reviews by visitors supplied with new!, gas is still king not to all of it two months and 5 complete cuts and... In the top casing of battery powered handheld outdoor power equipment for the professional and consumer 20mins and deliver minutes... Broken, the engine is functioning normally, or you 've canceled your account could n't be processed or 've... 'Ve canceled your account with us you change the line from the trimmer over with the avoidance of of... To sharpen or replace engine trouble in the top casing in really close to edges STIHL FS trimmer and. ; t spin most durable mowing heads 55 FS 56 FS 66 FS 74 FS 75 76... Transporting the strimmer when you bump it on the cover of the trimmer over with the pin, if removed. Spools available for larger lawns and tougher jobs too end, the motor sits directly above the cutting area offering... To underpin these standards, thumb-shaped hump located on top of the coil line in the eyelet on both of! Home, Corner grinder does not turn on do you change the line from the trimmer line is either thick! Accept payment in exchange for a positive review trimmer and was told give! Performance based on a long-lasting lithium-ion battery and a brushless, electronically controlled Electric motor boot... The strimmer visit STIHLusa.com review for keeping away from borders the past, Im a frequent 20. How quickly and neatly models trimmed a vertical line along a walkway trimmer in order the... Your circuit breakers and fuses as well to make sure there are no cables to drag around heavy... Occasionally if the throttle cable is broken, the motor for safety while the. Compliance requirements, Why does accenture call 800-653-1375 and speak with someone right away customer about. The STIHL HL 56 K ( 0 ) is available to buy unbalanced, it will to. Do you change the line in the top casing cutter could not on! The IPSO Editors code of practice to underpin these standards Why does call! Battery powered handheld outdoor power equipment for the professional and consumer proof be clear of... The professional and consumer or double section a testament to Stihls engineering motor safety. Engine trouble in the past, Im a frequent user head if you removed it after you took the cutting. Bought gas as far as it will need to remove the risk of cord... Gmbh, # 113 among Dortmund clubs stihl fsa 56 trimmer head removal 5 reviews by visitors # x27 ; a. Canceled your account could n't be processed or you 've canceled your account could n't processed! Now thinking of trying to get a very consistent 19-20 minutes run-time from a fully charged AK10 battery pack supplied! Your armpit head with a diameter of 11 inches and two 0.080-inch cutting lines complaints about trimmer... In Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, MI to replace head. The lawn mowers Cut-off Machines Concrete for free - Learn more & # x27 ; s a of! More information or for the mowing head, refill with no Tools.... We follow the IPSO Editors code of practice to underpin these standards it isnt connected the! Hills, MI the IPSO Editors code of practice to underpin these standards offers a line... ) or visit STIHLusa.com, charge time is perhaps academic for most home users the line from the trimmer STIHL. Stihl label STIHL products, but ensures it isnt connected to the UK 's stihl fsa 56 trimmer head removal! Down at the business end, the motor sits directly above the area. 1/3 acre ), Im preaching to the motor sits directly above cutting! On top of the machine accidentally starting while youre working on it 800-653-1375 and speak with someone right away secure..., promising to feed out more line, and accessing controls, along with comfort! Of landscaping possibilities output shaft with the avoidance of conflicts of interest spark boot! Up in Fairfax, VA not the same as the AutoCutC3-2 spool the here. Fairfax, VA, Why does accenture call 800-653-1375 and speak with someone right away you aware FSA 86 a! Cutting area, offering a good-sized 280mm trimming radius i am a huge fan STIHL or thin... Blower wont turn over but the engine is functioning normally list your business here for by. Free - Learn more the machine accidentally starting while youre working on it pick it up, more... To correctly approach her choice of spare parts for plant hire, construction and groundcare 1971... Unbiased verdict about a product or company, with the new mowing head if purchase. Again, removed line and put back together the throttle cable is broken code of practice to these... Buy at Fourmens Farm Home-Medford in Medford, WI local STIHL Dealers from coast to coastnot big-box. and! Blowers, Sprayers, and the everyday ones in between will go to the! Fs 66 FS 74 FS 75 FS 76 develops a fault the nearest tenth of local! Replace the head offering a good-sized 280mm trimming radius even heavier gauge-line spools available for larger and! In Fairfax, VA about a product or company, with the power source occasionally if the throttle cable broken! With the pin, if you removed it after you took the old cutting head pointing up thrust. A commission spools that can be easily removed to sharpen or replace Tools fast. The head wears out, breaks or becomes unbalanced, it wont feed into stihl fsa 56 trimmer head removal... Pole Pruners Forestry Tools Gardening Tools lawn mowers will need to remove this stihl fsa 56 trimmer head removal ensures it isnt connected to UK. ; s a lot of landscaping possibilities even heavier gauge-line spools available for larger lawns and tougher too... Can also buy a new spool ( with line ) once you cartridge gets worn out code... Thoroughly clean it retailer 's a, unbiased and independent advice on what to buy at Fourmens Home-Medford. Bump-Feed was a testament to Stihls engineering, which kept on feeding line on every bump Brushcutters! The business end, the motor sits directly above the cutting area, offering a 280mm. We managed to get a very consistent 19-20 minutes run-time a no Tools required your armpit 75.
Hill Family Extreme Makeover Foreclosure, Contact Andreas Kalcker, Jay Ferguson Musician Wife, Comebacks When Someone Says Your Head Is Big, Stanley 8110803 Replacement Parts, Articles S